Yes

No

Other (explain below)

dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21280 Jan 28, 2013
the cabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
I an not one of those narrow minded republicans. I just educated myself to know what big government does to our economy. I also realizethat its too later for small government. We need real change, but that change must come from the heart of America.Yes a need got shall government in the future. We also possibly will not see that in our life
Time. We need to change our selves first. PS F Obama. F the GOP.
I am glad to hear that you are one of the few level minded Republicans left. Change and progress is what we need, I agree with you on that. If you think that Obama is doing a bad job that is perfectly fine and you are entitled to your own opinion, but it intrigues me into asking why? You do not have to answer that if you wish but it is intriguing. I believe that if we all do a little better then our economy will do a little better and so far that type of belief has worked and been proven to work. In my mind, I believe that while Obama may not have the answer to everything, he does have the best interest of the economy and the average individual on his mind. I also agree that, yes, we must change ourselves and take initiative to learn about our country we all care so much about and not listen to everything we hear and take it as fact.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21281 Jan 28, 2013
Post Turtle wrote:
For the past four years - but certainly within the past campaign season - we have tried to warn Americans. Too many refuse to listen, even when all of the events that have transpired during Obama's presidency - unemployment, economic stagnation, skyrocketing prices, the depression of the dollar, the collapse of foreign policy, Benghazi, hopelessly inept responses to natural disasters - can be tied directly to Obama's statist philosophies, and his decisions.
I think you have been poorly misinformed. You say Republicans were trying to warn people, what were they trying to warn people about exactly? Were they trying to warn people when they were trying to srip womens' rights and degrading young women? What about when they tried to suppress gays in the military or pay women unequally for the same work? Oh I know, they were trying to tell us about this terrible evil comming when they caused the first downgrade in the U.S. credit rating in history. That can not possibly be when they were trying though. It must have been when they were suppressing voters rights, trying to repeal obamacare, and denouncing our president as an American. Right? Look the uneployment level was high because we were in one of the worst recessions since the great depression. Thanks to who? I will let you figure that one out on your own. Economic stagnation caused by what and who? I will let you figure those out by yourself too since they are in the last statement. Skyrocketing prices caused by drought and what? Surely you can also figure this one out if you were clever enough for the first two. The U.S. dollar was in decline way before Obama came into office so do not put blame entirely on him. Foreign policy has strengthend and so has our favorability and outlook to the rest of the world sense he has taken office and Hillary has been Secretary of State. Benghazi was a terrible act that was commited and efforts and steps are being taken to ensure that it does not happen again. If you listend to the hearings then you know that Benghazi was just another Republican conspiracy hopped up by right wing media to try and prove the "governement is against you." Republicans in the HOUSE held up responsible relief aid to Sandy victims and were cursed and criticized by major party officials and constituants. One of which being Governor Chris Christie. So don't you dare try and put an inept response time on the president, when he was right on the spot after it happend. What philosophies or dicisions has he made that has hurt you or the economy? You strive to hard to achieve failure. Learn what is going on in the world and better understand the country you live in before believing everything that is said at the drop of a hat.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21282 Jan 28, 2013
Post Turtle wrote:
OK.....let's see.....is America changing for the good....?
Transsexuals allowed in Miss Universe pageant.
Same sex marriages acknowledged in some states.
Illegal immigrants getting drivers licences.
Pecker puffers getting into boy scouts.
Women in combat arms jobs.
No prayer in schools.
No dicipline at home.
No jobs.
No backbone in Washington.
A president who doesn't think he has to abide by the constitution.
Whew! In a few more years we won't even be worthy of being a third world country!
If you think that certain cultures or people are beneath you then you need to grow up. Who made you God? Who made you the ultimate decider to take away from people for exercising what they believe is their right? Who are you to tell someone they should not be gay? Who are you to tell a women that they should not recieve combat pay because they are in the same combat zone and just as vulnerable, or to not allow them to have the chance to do a job they know they can do?" Women currently make up 15 per cent of America's 1.4 million active troops, of whom over 280,000 have seen active duty in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001. Of those, 800 were wounded whilst 152 were killed." You are no better than the mindless rehtoric you spew from that so called mouth of yours and need to take a real good look at what you "think" the world is and learn "exactly" how this world and great nation operates.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21283 Jan 28, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>you need to take your own advice
That was Governor Bobbie Jindal's advice to his own, and your party. If your own party tells you to wake up and take into account facts and what I have said and believe then it is not I who needs to take my own advice, but rather the poster "you need to take your own advice"
green

United States

#21286 Jan 28, 2013
i did.
what

Saint Louis, MO

#21287 Jan 28, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>That was Governor Bobbie Jindal's advice to his own, and your party. If your own party tells you to wake up and take into account facts and what I have said and believe then it is not I who needs to take my own advice, but rather the poster "you need to take your own advice"
You are concrete evidence that the theory of evolution is at best, flawed.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#21288 Jan 28, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>If you think that certain cultures or people are beneath you then you need to grow up. Who made you God? Who made you the ultimate decider to take away from people for exercising what they believe is their right? Who are you to tell someone they should not be gay? Who are you to tell a women that they should not recieve combat pay because they are in the same combat zone and just as vulnerable, or to not allow them to have the chance to do a job they know they can do?" Women currently make up 15 per cent of America's 1.4 million active troops, of whom over 280,000 have seen active duty in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001. Of those, 800 were wounded whilst 152 were killed." You are no better than the mindless rehtoric you spew from that so called mouth of yours and need to take a real good look at what you "think" the world is and learn "exactly" how this world and great nation operates.
Women in a combat zone already receive combat pay, no matter what their specialty is. Just another example of your ignorance.
tom

United States

#21289 Jan 28, 2013
idk.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21290 Jan 28, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Women in a combat zone already receive combat pay, no matter what their specialty is. Just another example of your ignorance.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2011/01/14/women-military-comm ission-combat_n_809241.html you might learn something
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21291 Jan 28, 2013
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21292 Jan 28, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>You are concrete evidence that the theory of evolution is at best, flawed.
Your the poster child for Bobbie Jindal's agenda.

Greenbrier, AR

#21293 Jan 29, 2013
Don't know nothin is a damn fool and prime example of where our country is today!!!
Why Ask Why

Jonesboro, AR

#21294 Jan 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
Don't know nothin is a damn fool and prime example of where our country is today!!!
He was highest in his class, by almost a foot, but then he was three years older than the other kids.
furty

Kemp, TX

#21295 Jan 29, 2013
i 4 got to wipe.
Barney For Brains

Jonesboro, AR

#21296 Jan 29, 2013
furty wrote:
i 4 got to wipe.
Or brush and bathe
Post Turtle

Hardy, AR

#21298 Jan 29, 2013
All this illegal mexican BS, Making illegals illegal, Making wrong right . Overlooking the fact they violated Federal laws when they sneaked into my country, It's all about votes for the demaRATS. It sure as ha isn't for the good of America and real American people.
Tweetie

Greenbrier, AR

#21299 Jan 29, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Women in a combat zone already receive combat pay, no matter what their specialty is. Just another example of your (know nothing's)ignorance.
My statement is still true.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#21300 Jan 29, 2013
A little bird told me. lol
hunter

Dallas, TX

#21302 Jan 29, 2013
i always vote.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21303 Jan 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
Your just mad that your own party is disowning itself. I am a prime example of where we are today; way ahead of the Republican party and laughing at every stupid move they make.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do the theatre still have good shows? 1 hr Mark 1
I must be obsolete 1 hr old guy 3
ms 5 hr Someone 1
Bear Crossing Signs Needed 7 hr guest 11
begger 7 hr guest 1
christmas party 7 hr Allah Akbar 6
Library 11 hr Just Me 2
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web