<quoted text>
Coach Harbaugh.
Ha-Ha, you are so clever.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21163 Jan 24, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
I was watching the hearings on C-Span. Maybe you need to stop watching Fox News.
lol what a joke and way to lie there army i'm sure you'd be praised by your party
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21164 Jan 24, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a double negative. It should read she knows nothing about anything, but thinks she knows everything. Any way you say it, she's an ignorant sheep that believes anything the progressives tell her. "Nothing from nothing leaves nothing"
i'm glad to see that you are now a professional psychic and can tell what i'm thinking and that my gender is female. lol at least your trying i guess
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21165 Jan 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Things Democrats Believe
1.People who use drugs deserve compassion and understanding — unless their drug of choice is tobacco.
2.Children can be exposed to years of violent and sexually-explicit imagery in popular culture with no ill effects, but an adult who is exposed to a racially insensitive remark is emotionally scarred for life.
3.Banning abortions will only drive them underground, but banning guns will make them disappear.
4.Teaching children about safe sex in school will make them sexually responsible, but teaching children about safe gun handling in school would make them violent killers.
5.The Enron accounting scandal is an indictment of free markets as such, but UNSCAM is no big deal.
6.An unemployment rate of 5.6% during the Clinton administration was unusually low, but an unemployment rate of 5.6% during the Bush administration is unusually high.
7.Successful government programs should be praised and publicized — unless the program is welfare reform.
8.A work of art portraying Jesus submersed in urine is daring and avant garde, but a work of art portraying Mohammad submersed in urine would be bigoted and hateful.
9.George Bush invaded Iraq for the oil, but the many profiteers from the oil-for-food program opposed the war out of principle.
10.Janet Jackson’s breast is protected by the First Amendment, but political advocacy ads are not.
11.Scientists and engineers can’t build a safe nuclear reactor, but global warming activists can accurately predict the weather.
12.Edu cation should be value-neutral, except for values like multiculturalism and environmentalism.
13.We need to move beyond 9/11, so we can get back to obsessing over Vietnam.
14.The Second Amendment does not protect the right to keep and bear arms, but the Fourteenth Amendment mandates race preferences.
15.Fetuses do not have rights, but animals do.
16.Parents should have a choice over whether their children are born, but not what school they attend.
17.American corporations outsourcing jobs to poor foreign workers is bad; taxing American corporations and sending money to foreign dictators who promise to give it to poor foreigners, but actually squirrel it away in Swiss bank accounts, is good.
lol way to fail
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21166 Jan 24, 2013
guess 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Got a brillant idea why don't you take your liberal butt and move to russia. I am absolutely sure you would fit in nicely with those other liberals over there that want to control everybody. And since you are so smart everything that you described on your post is exactly how the democrats believe.
lol again way to fail. Why don't you move to china since that is where republicans want to send all of our jobs. China does not like the idea of equal pay and womens rights so republicans would have a ball over there. They do not believe in global warming and have NO presidential election to worry about losing because they believe the same ignorant ideas republicans do. What are you waiting on? Romney may even have some detentiion centers designed to keep people out waiting on you.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21167 Jan 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Things Democrats Believe
1.People who use drugs deserve compassion and understanding — unless their drug of choice is tobacco.
2.Children can be exposed to years of violent and sexually-explicit imagery in popular culture with no ill effects, but an adult who is exposed to a racially insensitive remark is emotionally scarred for life.
3.Banning abortions will only drive them underground, but banning guns will make them disappear.
4.Teaching children about safe sex in school will make them sexually responsible, but teaching children about safe gun handling in school would make them violent killers.
5.The Enron accounting scandal is an indictment of free markets as such, but UNSCAM is no big deal.
6.An unemployment rate of 5.6% during the Clinton administration was unusually low, but an unemployment rate of 5.6% during the Bush administration is unusually high.
7.Successful government programs should be praised and publicized — unless the program is welfare reform.
8.A work of art portraying Jesus submersed in urine is daring and avant garde, but a work of art portraying Mohammad submersed in urine would be bigoted and hateful.
9.George Bush invaded Iraq for the oil, but the many profiteers from the oil-for-food program opposed the war out of principle.
10.Janet Jackson’s breast is protected by the First Amendment, but political advocacy ads are not.
11.Scientists and engineers can’t build a safe nuclear reactor, but global warming activists can accurately predict the weather.
12.Edu cation should be value-neutral, except for values like multiculturalism and environmentalism.
13.We need to move beyond 9/11, so we can get back to obsessing over Vietnam.
14.The Second Amendment does not protect the right to keep and bear arms, but the Fourteenth Amendment mandates race preferences.
15.Fetuses do not have rights, but animals do.
16.Parents should have a choice over whether their children are born, but not what school they attend.
17.American corporations outsourcing jobs to poor foreign workers is bad; taxing American corporations and sending money to foreign dictators who promise to give it to poor foreigners, but actually squirrel it away in Swiss bank accounts, is good.
you would think that if you are going to take my points and use them against me, you would include some facts. I forgot who i was talking too though.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#21168 Jan 24, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol what a joke and way to lie there army i'm sure you'd be praised by your party
I don't belong to a political party.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#21169 Jan 24, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>i'm glad to see that you are now a professional psychic and can tell what i'm thinking and that my gender is female. lol at least your trying i guess
It doesn't take a professional to see through your bullshit Ma'am.

Oklahoma City, OK

#21170 Jan 24, 2013
What do you think of George Washington's remark that a two party system would be the downfall of America?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21173 Jan 24, 2013
guess 2 wrote:
<quoted text>You sound exactly like obama. He's dividing instead of you uniteing. We even want to start on your liberal democrats all the things that they do wrong the list would be a mile long. Just curious do you believe in communist or freedom. Your wrong about one thing i'm neither republican or democrat i vote who is best for the job. FYI what i'm seeing in washington is discussing they spent way to much haven't pass a budget in four years. Both parties and the president are the reason our country is in the mess it's in. That 16.4 trillion national debt is about to bust and we are being threatened with a downgrade. I see this a our most serious issue. Have you called your congressmen and tell them about how you feel. Your job ain't done just because you voted. Well i did today. Anybody reading this better call if you want to keep your guns. I got a great idea since you want to get on here and insult all of us why don't you use that mouth of yours and call your congressmen and do something useful for a change.
How is he dividing instead of uniting? Name a few things on that list you would create and lets see who's bs'ing. You say your neither a democrate nor a republican but have aggressively supported the conservative view and adopted the NRA's standard without one decent thing to say about any policies or procedures put forth by the president and passed when we had a congress that was actually funcioning. So who is neither party? I'd be more worried about republican governors taking your right to vote than a gun law that was passed back in the 90's being reinacted. We are The United States not the United Congressional Districts. "Just curious do you believe in communist or freedom." was going to ask you the same thing since you wanted a guy in office who shipped jobs over seas and closed down american businesses for a living. You don't believe making sure that we do something to help the prevention of gun violence is not an important issue? 10T of that debt was from Bush and I heard NO complaining when that drunk was racking up debt destroying our economy, not investing in it. I have called my congressman several times, i've also wrote them, and emailed them. I also volunteer for presidential elections when they come up. I call, knock, talk about the importance of voting and to make sure everyone is correctly informed. I've did my part, can you say the same.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21174 Jan 24, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take a professional to see through your bullshit Ma'am.
What would that be?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21175 Jan 24, 2013
The Cabbit wrote:
<quoted text> stallman.org please post source.
lol i have no intention of being graded.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21176 Jan 24, 2013
guess 2 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter what you are. You still don't know absolutely nothing about everything.
lol you don't know nothing bout everything who said something about someone who was holding that One Thing. lol give it up man just give it up.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21177 Jan 24, 2013
Old Army wrote:
If Obama hadn't blocked the Keystone pipeline, we could import more oil from Canada cheaper. Does Canada take Hawaiian money?
"On November 10, 2011, the Department of State postponed a final decision due to necessity "to seek additional information regarding potential alternative routes around the Sand Hills in Nebraska to inform the determination regarding whether issuing a permit for the proposed Keystone XL pipeline is in the national interest."[23] In its response, TransCanada pointed out fourteen different routes for Keystone XL were being studied, eight that impacted Nebraska. They included one potential alternative route in Nebraska that would have avoided the entire Sandhills region and Ogallala Aquifer and six alternatives that would have reduced pipeline mileage crossing the Sandhills or the aquifer.[24][25] On November 22, 2011, the Nebraska legislature passed unanimously two bills with the governor's signature that enacted a compromise agreed upon with the pipeline builder to move the route, and approved up to US$2 million in state funding for an environmental study.[26]

On November 30, 2011, a group of leading Republican senators introduced legislation aimed at forcing the Obama administration to make a decision on the Keystone XL pipeline within 60 days.[27] In December 2011, Congress passed a bill giving the Obama Administration a 60-day deadline to make a decision on the application to build the Keystone XL Pipeline.[23][28] On January 18, 2012, President Obama rejected the application stating that the deadline for the decision had "prevented a full assessment of the pipeline's impact".[23][29] On September 5, 2012, TransCanada submitted an environmental report on the new route in Nebraska, which the company says "based on extensive feedback from Nebraskans, and reflects our shared desire to minimize the disturbance of land and sensitive resources in the state."[30]
" Sounds to me like someone's quick to take a chance in poisoning americans and it isn't Obama.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#21179 Jan 25, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>"On November 10, 2011, the Department of State postponed a final decision due to necessity "to seek additional information regarding potential alternative routes around the Sand Hills in Nebraska to inform the determination regarding whether issuing a permit for the proposed Keystone XL pipeline is in the national interest."[23] In its response, TransCanada pointed out fourteen different routes for Keystone XL were being studied, eight that impacted Nebraska. They included one potential alternative route in Nebraska that would have avoided the entire Sandhills region and Ogallala Aquifer and six alternatives that would have reduced pipeline mileage crossing the Sandhills or the aquifer.[24][25] On November 22, 2011, the Nebraska legislature passed unanimously two bills with the governor's signature that enacted a compromise agreed upon with the pipeline builder to move the route, and approved up to US$2 million in state funding for an environmental study.[26]
On November 30, 2011, a group of leading Republican senators introduced legislation aimed at forcing the Obama administration to make a decision on the Keystone XL pipeline within 60 days.[27] In December 2011, Congress passed a bill giving the Obama Administration a 60-day deadline to make a decision on the application to build the Keystone XL Pipeline.[23][28] On January 18, 2012, President Obama rejected the application stating that the deadline for the decision had "prevented a full assessment of the pipeline's impact".[23][29] On September 5, 2012, TransCanada submitted an environmental report on the new route in Nebraska, which the company says "based on extensive feedback from Nebraskans, and reflects our shared desire to minimize the disturbance of land and sensitive resources in the state."[30]
" Sounds to me like someone's quick to take a chance in poisoning americans and it isn't Obama.
"Under my plan, electricity prices will necessarily skyrocket" - President Obama
Enough

Stuttgart, AR

#21180 Jan 25, 2013
Can't you people start a new thread, I get tired of seeing this same damn thing everyday. I mean there is 20,236 comments on here and most don't even pertain to the original question.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#21181 Jan 25, 2013
Enough wrote:
Can't you people start a new thread, I get tired of seeing this same damn thing everyday. I mean there is 20,236 comments on here and most don't even pertain to the original question.
What hath Redd Rick wrought!!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21182 Jan 25, 2013
Enough wrote:
Please allow me to offer you a bit of friendly advice,
There are more than enough threads on Topix for you to read a new one each day, for a couple of years.

Its not like your TV that only picks up one channel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work needed for Christmas 30 min In the Know 5
Bear Crossing Signs Needed 1 hr Very Disappointed 8
I must be obsolete 1 hr od guy 1
starla fisher 3 hr kit 1
Diane Rodgers Hullar 3 hr kit 2
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 3 hr Shame on you 144
christmas party 4 hr guest 2
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

NBC Sports 8:10AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports