created by: Rick | Jun 8, 2010

Arkansas

5,814 votes

Did you vote today?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 988)

Showing posts 19,741 - 19,760 of28,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21060
Jan 22, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumb ass, Fast and Furious was an OCEDFT Operation conducted by the ATF with cooperation from the DEA, FBI, IRS and Attorney Generals Office. I was a soldier for the Federal Government for decades. I have forgotten more about Operations Orders than you will ever know. Obama has blood on his hands. He and Erik Holder are responsible for the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ICE Agent Javier Zapata both great Americans!
Hey ignorant low life, Fast and Furious was not even heard of by the attorney general's office of the U.S. If it was a local conducted operation that at least the state autorney general should have heard about it, but yet they are denying involvement as well. Which puts the case into local authorities hands and it was them who set up the sting that failed and it was the right wing media who tried to portray it as the U.S. Attorney general and the president that were the ones directly involved. What those people needed to do was accept their faults instead of trying to pass blame. The hearing and case have been reviewed along with all the evidence that was involved and the people that were involved. IT IS OVER, NOONE was convicted of a CRIME period! It was an operation that went wrong and was being looked at until republicans jumped the gun and held the attorney general in contempt when there was no need to. Also, do not try and use your background as a military grunt as your cause for knowing so much about this case because it is irrelevant and does not perceive you to be an expert on the subject.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21061
Jan 22, 2013
 
HOOO SHAT.... What's wrong with you "He has killed the families, men, women, children, brothers, sisters, mothers, wives, uncles, and aunts of our ENIMIES and i do not care about such acts being commited because it is war and i DO NOT sympathize for or with our enimies. " Are you a sociopath? Also check out this report. Look at where our gins go. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/27/world/middl...
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21062
Jan 22, 2013
 
The Cabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
You made all these claims about Obama's gun policies, but failed to support your theories. I once again had to fact check a statement. I made many strange findings. We are selling many weapons to Muslim countries. Shown in this report.http://www.nytimes.com/ 2012/08/27/world/middleeast/us -foreign-arms-sales-reach-66-3 -billion-in-2011.html?_r=0
The whole "I don't care about the death of women and children" makes you look like a sociopath. Also it's spelled ignorance not "igorance".
lol your just as ignorant as your republican buddies on here. The claims i made were fact period and those facts hold enough weight to support my theories if i listed any in the statement for which i am unsure what you are talking about because i've only listed theories on here when i say they are and would be more than happy to discuss this with you if you would put on here what "theories" i supposibly was trying to support. Way to post an article that supports absolutly no point you are trying to prove. From the way you portrayed this statement it implies that you believe that america is getting rich off of supplying the very terrrorist we are out to dissmantle and bring to justice. The articcle however supports "Weapons sales by the United States tripled in 2011 to a record high, driven by major arms sales to Persian Gulf allies concerned about Iran’s regional ambitions, according to a new study for Congress." Which means we are supporting allies not terrorist. Let me tell you also that I agree with my statment about not careing about the families of our enemies NOT the one you copied and pasted that implied that i do not care about ANY women and children. I also did not come here to be spell checked by a simple minded low life individual, that instead of looking for the facts and truth within the statements is instead of looking for simple spelling errors that still get the point of the statement accross.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21063
Jan 22, 2013
 
dont know nothin wrote:
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you are too young to remember. Maybe you never had a history lesson. Maybe you don't want to hear the truth.
King was an admitted adulterer. He was busted with other women many times. This made him a lousy father. He lied to his wife and to his family. He cheated those closest to him. A man who will lie to his wife will lie to EVERYBODY else. That is a fact. Sorry to burst your little hero king bubble. He was a PATHETIC human being.
All that you have stated were allegations and he never openly admitted to committing adultery. These men however have been openly trutheful about their actions or have been caught with no comment:
1. President George H.W. Bush allegedly had an LTR with British-born Jennifer Fitzgerald that lasted at least two decades, all while married to Bar, who said,“He didn’t even notice when I stopped coloring my hair.”
2. Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, famously married to Maria Shriver since 1986, is allegedly a purveyor of prostitutes, the father of at least one child out of wedlock and a serial groper of women in workplace situations.
3. Sen. John McCain, 2008 Republican presidential frontrunner, and admitted adulterer and alleged philanderer.[Update July 2008: McCain’s Extramarital Affair with Cindy Ended His Friendship with Reagans in the 1970s]
4. Rudolph Giuliani, former mayor of New York City and another GOP 2008 presidential contender, betrayed his second wife, TV presenter Donna Hanover, with his “very good friend” Judith Nathan, whom he has since married. Hanover also publicly accused Rudy of having an affair with a staffer, Cristyne Lategano-Nicholas.
5. Rush Limbaugh, comedian,(a.k.a.“Rusty Sharpe”) dated Marta Fitzgerald while she was married to someone else. Marta later became his third wife.(He and CNN’s Daryn Kagin recently stopped dating.)
6. Bill O’Reilly, propagandist, who is married to Maureen McPhilmy, tried to have phone sex with Andrea Mackris, who sued him for sexual harrassment.
7. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, is probably the most audacious serial adulterer in any political party.
8. Former Rep. Bob Barr’s notoriety as an adulterer was one of many ironies around the so-called Defense of Marriage Act (DoMA) which he wrote, and which was passed with the leadership of fellow adulterers Sen. Majority Leader Bob Dole and House Speaker Newt Gingrich.
9. Rep. Henry Hyde, who served as chairman of House Mangers in the adultery-related impeachment of President Clinton, was a home-wrecker himself. Hyde had an affair when he was a young and foolish man of 41 while he and his girlfriend were both very much married. Her husband later said Hyde broke up his family.
10. Gary Bauer, professional moralizing Christian nationalist, experienced a mutiny when he was running for president when actual Christians on the staff of his 2000 presidential campaign quit in protest over Bauer’s “inappropriate” behavior with a 26-year-old deputy campaign manager.
All of these cases have been proven true and can be looked up with evidence supporting these adulterer cases. Next time you decide to disgrace someones name why don't you look at what your own leaders have been caught doing.
You forgot about Bill Clinton's chubby chasing, but I digress. Still funny though.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21064
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumb ass, Fast and Furious was an OCEDFT Operation conducted by the ATF with cooperation from the DEA, FBI, IRS and Attorney Generals Office. I was a soldier for the Federal Government for decades. I have forgotten more about Operations Orders than you will ever know. Obama has blood on his hands. He and Erik Holder are responsible for the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ICE Agent Javier Zapata both great Americans!
Two agents allegedly killed with these guns, and no autopsy report to prove it.

What is wrong with this picture?

Two words - Conspiracy theorist.


dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21065
Jan 22, 2013
 
The Cabbit wrote:
HOOO SHAT.... What's wrong with you "He has killed the families, men, women, children, brothers, sisters, mothers, wives, uncles, and aunts of our ENIMIES and i do not care about such acts being commited because it is war and i DO NOT sympathize for or with our enimies. " Are you a sociopath? Also check out this report. Look at where our gins go. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/27/world/middl...
I have stated before and I will do so again. I do NOT sympathize with or for our
ENEMIES. I do NOT care about those that are directly related to anyone commiting the very acts that cost thousands of innocent American lives. I do however care that Innocent afgahns and iraqies have lost their lives, but it is WAR and the price for their leaders thoughtless actions may result in the loss of innocent lives in their country. I do care about those families, but as i have stated it is WAR. That is just one of the prices to pay, and quit posting that article because it makes you look even more ignorant! It clearly states "Weapons sales by the United States tripled in 2011 to a record high, driven by major arms sales to Persian Gulf ALLIES concerned about Iran’s regional ambitions, according to a new study for Congress." It has NOTHING to do with america distributing guns to terrorist or other enemies of the U.S. but rather to ALLIES get it right.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21066
Jan 22, 2013
 
dont know nothin wrote:
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you are too young to remember. Maybe you never had a history lesson. Maybe you don't want to hear the truth.
King was an admitted adulterer. He was busted with other women many times. This made him a lousy father. He lied to his wife and to his family. He cheated those closest to him. A man who will lie to his wife will lie to EVERYBODY else. That is a fact. Sorry to burst your little hero king bubble. He was a PATHETIC human being.
All that you have stated were allegations and he never openly admitted to committing adultery. These men however have been openly trutheful about their actions or have been caught with no comment:
1. President George H.W. Bush allegedly had an LTR with British-born Jennifer Fitzgerald that lasted at least two decades, all while married to Bar, who said,“He didn’t even notice when I stopped coloring my hair.”
2. Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, famously married to Maria Shriver since 1986, is allegedly a purveyor of prostitutes, the father of at least one child out of wedlock and a serial groper of women in workplace situations.
3. Sen. John McCain, 2008 Republican presidential frontrunner, and admitted adulterer and alleged philanderer.[Update July 2008: McCain’s Extramarital Affair with Cindy Ended His Friendship with Reagans in the 1970s]
4. Rudolph Giuliani, former mayor of New York City and another GOP 2008 presidential contender, betrayed his second wife, TV presenter Donna Hanover, with his “very good friend” Judith Nathan, whom he has since married. Hanover also publicly accused Rudy of having an affair with a staffer, Cristyne Lategano-Nicholas.
5. Rush Limbaugh, comedian,(a.k.a.“Rusty Sharpe”) dated Marta Fitzgerald while she was married to someone else. Marta later became his third wife.(He and CNN’s Daryn Kagin recently stopped dating.)
6. Bill O’Reilly, propagandist, who is married to Maureen McPhilmy, tried to have phone sex with Andrea Mackris, who sued him for sexual harrassment.
7. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, is probably the most audacious serial adulterer in any political party.
8. Former Rep. Bob Barr’s notoriety as an adulterer was one of many ironies around the so-called Defense of Marriage Act (DoMA) which he wrote, and which was passed with the leadership of fellow adulterers Sen. Majority Leader Bob Dole and House Speaker Newt Gingrich.
9. Rep. Henry Hyde, who served as chairman of House Mangers in the adultery-related impeachment of President Clinton, was a home-wrecker himself. Hyde had an affair when he was a young and foolish man of 41 while he and his girlfriend were both very much married. Her husband later said Hyde broke up his family.
10. Gary Bauer, professional moralizing Christian nationalist, experienced a mutiny when he was running for president when actual Christians on the staff of his 2000 presidential campaign quit in protest over Bauer’s “inappropriate” behavior with a 26-year-old deputy campaign manager.
All of these cases have been proven true and can be looked up with evidence supporting these adulterer cases. Next time you decide to disgrace someones name why don't you look at what your own leaders have been caught doing.
You're FullOfShit2.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21067
Jan 22, 2013
 
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
You're FullOfShit2.
lol i know you think so old army there is no real point in pointing your opinion out to me; however, do not get mad that the people listed for adultery have all been openly admittant of such things except for Bush which falls into the same category as Clinton.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21068
Jan 22, 2013
 
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>I have stated before and I will do so again. I do NOT sympathize with or for our
ENEMIES. I do NOT care about those that are directly related to anyone commiting the very acts that cost thousands of innocent American lives. I do however care that Innocent afgahns and iraqies have lost their lives, but it is WAR and the price for their leaders thoughtless actions may result in the loss of innocent lives in their country. I do care about those families, but as i have stated it is WAR. That is just one of the prices to pay, and quit posting that article because it makes you look even more ignorant! It clearly states "Weapons sales by the United States tripled in 2011 to a record high, driven by major arms sales to Persian Gulf ALLIES concerned about Iran’s regional ambitions, according to a new study for Congress." It has NOTHING to do with america distributing guns to terrorist or other enemies of the U.S. but rather to ALLIES get it right.
That was my first time posting that. Did you track any resales to maybe Pakistan. Sadie Arabia's ally. At least asks how can you really be sure. You can't. Plus we already sent weapons to the Taliban. That is old news though. Afghanistan 1980's remember that blunder.

Buy the way since you want to call me ignorant. "dont know nonthin" Should be "You don't know anything." Double negatives have no room in proper educated conversation.

afgahns - Afghans
iraqies - Iraqis
commiting - committing

There are so many grammar violations I don't know where to start. So you got that. "Pot... This is kettle. You're black too."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21069
Jan 22, 2013
 
Just to make it clear. I am not a Republican or a Democrat. I refuse to be told what to think. I neither swing right or left. I go forward. All i care about is facts and how we can make this great country of ours better.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21070
Jan 22, 2013
 
The Cabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my first time posting that. Did you track any resales to maybe Pakistan. Sadie Arabia's ally. At least asks how can you really be sure. You can't. Plus we already sent weapons to the Taliban. That is old news though. Afghanistan 1980's remember that blunder.
Buy the way since you want to call me ignorant. "dont know nonthin" Should be "You don't know anything." Double negatives have no room in proper educated conversation.
afgahns - Afghans
iraqies - Iraqis
commiting - committing
There are so many grammar violations I don't know where to start. So you got that. "Pot... This is kettle. You're black too."
You have posted taht same article on here twice now. I did not track any resales that does not concern me and if you are interested in the resale then why did you not look it up and post facts backing your statements to sales from saudi arabia to pakistan? Double negatives still hold meaning and is interpreted as to know something; if you do not understand that then maybe it is only you who have no room an educated conversation. Like i said before, I did not come here to be spell checked by someone who is trying to sound intellectual while holding lies and conspiracies in their back pocket. I do not care what the pot said to the kettle and have only the utmost interest in finding the truth or releavance to such. I do not care if people misspell words as long as i understand the meaning behind them. If i was wrting an essay or research paper then I would be a little more mindfull in my spelling, but i am not and will not adjust my behavior to humor you nor anyone else. If all you see is the spelling errors and cannot comprehend the truth or want to look for it within my text then maybe you are in the wrong line of discussion and should in-fact be discussing grammatical spelling errors with the teachers union instead.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21071
Jan 22, 2013
 
The Cabbit wrote:
Just to make it clear. I am not a Republican or a Democrat. I refuse to be told what to think. I neither swing right or left. I go forward. All i care about is facts and how we can make this great country of ours better.
Cudos to you for your way of thinking; however, make sure that all the facts are present and relevant in your propositions you put forward.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21072
Jan 22, 2013
 
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Cudos to you for your way of thinking; however, make sure that all the facts are present and relevant in your propositions you put forward.
Thanks. I agree. I am an imperfect human. I will make mistakes. I fully expect to be called on them. knowledge is power.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21073
Jan 22, 2013
 
The Cabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I agree. I am an imperfect human. I will make mistakes. I fully expect to be called on them. knowledge is power.
I completely concur and admit the same flaws.
Guest

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21074
Jan 22, 2013
 
Old Army we are overwhelmed with bullshit!! But that's typical democrats!! Confuse the system!!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21075
Jan 22, 2013
 
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>All that i stated was true and came from a credible source and agency. He has increased the production of natural gas production along with green energy; both will help the U.S. become energy independant. Please do not speculate and fear mongor thoughtless ideas that would not and is not ever going to be true not matter how bad you want or think they will be. You are onlly fear mongoring and throwing out conspiricies instead of looking for the truth. Scientist and researchers all over the planet have determined that the crazy weather we are experiencing and the change in average temperatures is solely due to the increase in greenhouse gasses the biggest of which is OIL and carbon gases not because obama says so. We alone do not have enough oil to sustain our country for decades let alone centuries. Why do you think we imported most of our oil until late? You keep believing all the conspiricies you can come up with and we'll see who's right in the end.
Well, the people in oil I know tell a different story. They are telling me that we have more oil under our feet than we know what to do with. Oil is what they do. They are not some numbers cruncher sitting in an office in some building somewhere giving politicians the answers they need to push their agenda. They are the people in the field drilling the wells. But do with it what you will, you haven't listened to anything sensible that anyone has said so I don't know why you would start now. Your "scientists", know that greenhouse gasses are solely responsible how? Everything in science is a hypothesis even after it's been "proven". Scientist set out to prove the big bang theory decades ago. When they finally scientifically got to the point of the actual explosion, the laws of physics simply fell apart. They wouldn't even hold up under the magnitude of such an explosion it would have taken to create life. So with their whole world gone they went back to the drawing board and started creating "what if" scenarios by changing certain aspects of their formulas. The result was what is now considered by many to be the explination of life and that's parallell universes.
"Regarding parallel universes, string theory might eventually prove their existence in other dimensions, he said. As to the concept of the “multiverse,” our universe could be considered like a bubble, and there could be other bubbles existing in a kind of bubble bath, he explained, and sometimes these bubbles bump into each other resulting in something like the Big Bang. What existed before the Big Bang?“We should find evidence of an ‘umbilical cord’…perhaps connecting our universe to a parallel universe,” he posited. NASA is considering launching LISA, a laser space antenna that could reveal data of our cosmological origins." This is an article about Michio Kaku a theoretical physicist and the science world's "new view" on how we came to existence. I wouldn't trust the science community's views on anything that can't be physically touched or accurately traced back to it's origin through historical data. You obviously buy everything the science community says whole heartedly.
Kenyanblowsstole ntaxes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21077
Jan 22, 2013
 
Obama negotiating to sell F-16s and tanks to Egypt despite lawmakers' objections

They will most likely be used against genuine pro-democracy protesters and/or Israel, but we are not supposed to think about that. "Higher strategic interests" are involved here.

"Military source: US arms deal continuing despite lawmakers' objections," from DPA, January 13:

Egypt's negotiations with the US to acquire F-16 aircraft and M1A1 Abrams tanks are proceeding smoothly, a senior Egyptian military source has said.

The source added that the negotiations are proceeding regardless of statements made by political opponents of US President Barack Obama, in what may have been an oblique reference to calls by US Congressman Vern Buchanan for the suspension of this deal over what he described as the “dictatorship of President Mohamed Morsy.”

He also said that news about fresh military assistance or deals always sparks controversies, which tend to subside when the deals are concluded. He alleged that those Congressmen or officials who oppose supplies of advanced weaponry to the Egyptian army belong to the pro-Israel camp.

He added that demands made by some Congressmen to stop weapon deals with Egypt are motivated by electoral interests, adding, however, that the US administration does not take into account the opinions of voters when it makes assistance deals because such deals are connected to higher strategic interests.

And what might those be, in this case?

Egypt has been getting US$1.3 billion in annual assistance from the US since it signed the peace treaty with Israel in 1979. Since Islamist President Mohamed Morsy assumed power in July 2011, a number of members of US Congress have called for withholding aid to Egypt.
Jethro

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21078
Jan 22, 2013
 
Kenyanblowsstolentaxes wrote:
Obama negotiating to sell F-16s and tanks to Egypt despite lawmakers' objections
They will most likely be used against genuine pro-democracy protesters and/or Israel, but we are not supposed to think about that. "Higher strategic interests" are involved here.
"Military source: US arms deal continuing despite lawmakers' objections," from DPA, January 13:
Egypt's negotiations with the US to acquire F-16 aircraft and M1A1 Abrams tanks are proceeding smoothly, a senior Egyptian military source has said.
The source added that the negotiations are proceeding regardless of statements made by political opponents of US President Barack Obama, in what may have been an oblique reference to calls by US Congressman Vern Buchanan for the suspension of this deal over what he described as the “dictatorship of President Mohamed Morsy.”
He also said that news about fresh military assistance or deals always sparks controversies, which tend to subside when the deals are concluded. He alleged that those Congressmen or officials who oppose supplies of advanced weaponry to the Egyptian army belong to the pro-Israel camp.
He added that demands made by some Congressmen to stop weapon deals with Egypt are motivated by electoral interests, adding, however, that the US administration does not take into account the opinions of voters when it makes assistance deals because such deals are connected to higher strategic interests.
And what might those be, in this case?
Egypt has been getting US$1.3 billion in annual assistance from the US since it signed the peace treaty with Israel in 1979. Since Islamist President Mohamed Morsy assumed power in July 2011, a number of members of US Congress have called for withholding aid to Egypt.
Dayum. My taxes just went up again. I got to find a 2nd job cause I sore can't afford a funeral.
Compo

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21079
Jan 22, 2013
 
Interesting to see you people bowing to Hitler II.

LT 2013 01 22 -- In his latest unprecedented move in American history, President Obama announced he is converting his campaign apparatus into a permanent in-your-face campaign aimed at furthering Obama’s divisive, radical politics.

The new tax-exempt advocacy group, Organizing for Action, will “play an active role” in “mobilizing around and speaking out in support of important legislation” during Obama’s second term, the president said last week.

In the same vein, in his second inaugural address yesterday, Obama bullied the opposition. Reinforcing his long-running “spread the wealth” theme, the president hectored successful people, declaring that “our country cannot succeed when a shrinking few do very well and a growing many barely make it.”

Obama also seemed to signal in his mercifully brief oration that he’s going to go all-out to make government bigger.

Now, like a Third World caudillo, Obama will be able to pursue his policies from inside government and from outside through his OfA thug army.

OfA is a less violent version of Mussolini’s black shirts and Hitler’s brown shirts, or of the government-supported goon squads that Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez and Cuba’s Castro brothers use to harass and intimidate their domestic opponents. OfA units brought muscle to the recent fight in Wisconsin over that state’s out-of-control government labor unions. OfA has bludgeoned Democrats that Obama deemed insufficiently left-wing, especially red-state congressional Democrats who had been wavering on the issue of Obamacare.

OfA also dabbles in state politics. In 2009 it meddled in a congressional race in New York’s 23rd district, backing winner Democrat Scott Murphy over Republican Dede Scozzafava. It also involved itself in the Virginia gubernatorial contest, championing eventual loser Democrat Creigh Deeds over Republican Bob McDonnell.

OfA will carry on Obama-style community organizing. This anti-capitalist agitation revolves around the nebulous Marxist concept of “social justice.” It’s about making people angry so they push for change. It arti&#64257;cially creates pressure for government spending on whatever happens to be fashionable in leftist circles that day.

Giving OfA nonprofit status institutionalizes the brutal, sometimes violent organizing techniques of Saul Alinsky within America’s partisan political infrastructure.

This has long been Obama’s goal.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21080
Jan 22, 2013
 
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"i did not ever say i did not know when it will end i said it will end in 2014 presumably"
LOL! Now you "presume" it will end. I thought Obama was going to bring our children home. Our children are dying on foreign soil everday for nothing. Obama has blood on his hands. He kills women and children from the sky with his drones, he even killed an American citizen without due process and he ensures our children are killed daily over there. He KILLS Mexicans by allowing weapons to be smuggled across our border which in turn they come back to this country and KILL our children fighting against such a thing. Obama is a KILLING MACHINE pure and simple.
"he even killed an American citizen without due process"
Guess we ARE losing our FREEDOMS after all, aren't we, Warrior?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,741 - 19,760 of28,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
drones in Pocahontas 3 hr myfifty 4
local pharmacy technician pay 4 hr richard head 2
Tim bagwell???? 4 hr jake 2
Hospital Tax 6 hr Pitiful 34
riverside 6 hr Benson 4
Mayor 7 hr Jess 5
Tattoos are for trailer trash and human garbage. (Aug '10) 8 hr Skddldkdidodidofifo 124
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••