Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#20977 Jan 21, 2013
something to think about wrote:
<quoted text>Yea but if they are repeat offenders then they have no business owning a gun don't you think. I do believe that the biggest majority of gun owners are good people and deserve to keep their rights. And if you do break the law by using a gun then you shouldn't be allow to own a gun. If you are violent criminal you really have not business on the streets and it does amaze how some of the have such short sentences. And if you are mentally ill you sure don't need one. How do you feel about well trained armed guards in schools. If someone comes in and runs into the guard the nutcase might think twice about shooting any body. And it just might stop some of these shootings. but placing restrictions on law abiding citizens is not the answers.
I believe that if they are a criminal then yes they do not deserve the right to own a gun. The president is not talking about the vast majority of gun owners in the laws and executive orders that were passed. He's talking about the minority of gun owners that own assault rifles. Anyone that owns hunting rifles or hand guns have nothing to worry about except for the clip sizes that may have to be adjusted. I would rather people not go to jail for minor offenses and I would also like to see stricter laws. Death penalty for things like rape and child mollestation and a speedy trip to the end of their sentance for all inmates on death row. There is no point in tax payers paying to house so called "criminals" for 5 or 6 years of their life for a third possesion of a controlled substance in my opinion and there is no point in keeping inmates on death row for years sometimes decades at a time when they are sentanced to death for horrendous crimes. I do believe in my opinion that their should be enough gaurds in the schools to help keep the schools safe according to the size of the school and what the school would like to do. I think it should be left up to the school and the county of that school to determine wheather they should have gaurds. I do not think that the government should get involved with that process because it does cost a lot of money. If we were to put just one security gaurd in every school and pay them an average salary, we would be paying close to 7B dollars. Everyone must realize that the use of assault rifles is unnecessary. If you already have one in your household and use it for target practiciing at your home and for private protection at your home then i have nothing wrong with that and neither do the laws that have been implemented. To make the arguement that hunters and sport shooters are upset because they might not get to hunt with their AR-15 and sport shooters cannot use them for practicing is selfish and feeble minded. Noone needs an assault rifle to hunt and if sport shooters want to practice their shooting on private land then by all means allow them to do so. Without restrictions on law abiding citizens we would have complete chaos. As I have stated before, we owe the families of all of these shooting victims all over the nation to do something to help prevent these tragedies from happening again. While we may not prevent all, we will prevent most. There are more laws such as violent video game tax and a better understanding and help with mental illness that i believe also help, but to talk about and act on gun violence without mentioning guns is not only ignorant but will not solve or help contain the entire problem.
good cheap entertainment

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#20978 Jan 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I like to read crazy barneys rants. It reminds me of an autistic boy trying to attend college classes. It is good cheap entertainment.
Speaking of miserable lives, and miserable life forms, you fit the bill very well.

Anyone who would find a handicap child, and I quote,
"
Is about as a miserable life form you can get.
good cheap entertainment

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#20979 Jan 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Libs go to be lying and wake up lying it's the only way they can justify their miserable lifes!
Speaking of miserable lifes, and miserable life forms, you fit the bill very well.
Any one who would find a handicap child, and I quote,
"good cheap entertainment"
Is about as a miserable life form you can get.'

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#20981 Jan 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I feel bettter knowing that demand is down and gas prices are up! What a goofus. Liberals are crazy!
You can tell school is out today, not sure if this dumb ass has ever attended school. Sure don,t like it.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#20985 Jan 21, 2013
something to think about wrote:
Don't know nothin you want to know how i came up with 40%. These are not my figures this is what experts are saying after all they keep up with this stuff better than you or me and they would know. When obama came into office the national debt was 10 trillion(he didn't do that) now it's 16.4 trillion. I'm saying that him and congress are responible for over 6 trillion. You can't blame just republicans it is democrats that are at fault to. 2 credit agencies are threatening to downgrade us again and that would be a complete disaster for our people. You will have to admit it's all their fault(congress and obama). Until all of us call all of them and tell them it's time to stop spending and get a budget things will get worst and time is running out. I agree with you i do not want the 2nd amendment touched. I say just leave it alone it ain't brok so don't fix it. But when you start restricting any weapon you are on a slippery slope. It's not us law abiding citizens they need to come after. that's not the answer.
I stated to give me an example of one law or bill the president has single handidly pass that has added up to 40% of the debt or around 7 B dollars. 10B of that was already the deficit before he even took office and the other spending was to help get us out of the mess the previous president got us in to. Name some legistlation that contributed to this 40% you are talking about and I will be happy to believe you, but until then you are just repeating not what experts around the country are saying but what experts on fox news are saying and have been saying. I agree that the spending is on everyones hands the democrats, republicans, and president for signing those bills into law, but please do not put it all on the president as your first couple of statements implied. I agreed with the spending that helped stopped the bleeding of over 7 hundred thousand jobs a month and helped to stabalize the country as should every american that has a job today and has gained a job since 2008. I have not saw one piece of legislation that was not enacted to help save the american economy as a whole. I do believe entitlements need to be looked at and reformed and the president and democrats also feel the same way and have proposed legislation for additional cuts to medicare and others they have cut in the past. Social security has not contributed to the debt but i must say it needs to be more solvent for the long term and that means increasing the elgible age which i am for. Any others i believe must be looked at and cut to be more cost efficient and effective. I agree none of them have quite earned their paycheck as of late and i also do not want future generations paying the bills like we have today. The debt ceiling must be "paid" not raised, but if it has to be raised then we must do what we need to do to ensure that our bills get "paid" from the previous year. Boehner is the leader of the house and his party and needs to get them under control. Everyone is on board with meeting and doing what needs to be done to ensure we are not downgraded with the exception of a few republicans in the house that Boehner can't reign in. Sorry to be so critical at the beginning but If blame cannot be placed on one group or person that is not clearly visable to the rest of the populous then it's hard to see it from another persons perspective when they are trying to do just that. I say the house republicans because it is recognized that they are causing obstruction not only in all main stream media, but by a majority of the U.S., the president, and both parties democratic and republican. If language and threats were comming from anywhere else then i would be happy to point those out but it is only a few within the republican party that cause these scares and fear mongoring and it troubles me that others cannot see what is so clearly visible.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#20986 Jan 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why are we still over there fighting? If Obama would bring everybody home you could get a raise in that welfare check of yours!
If you Bush would have actually put some thought behind going to war and took the time to find an itellectual way to do things then we would not be over there now. So don't try and say that obama is no bringing our troops home fast enough because he put an end to 1 ignorant war already and killed the guy we went to war to begin with after the president that took us to war gave up after 6 months of looking which they probably did not even do sense he was so caught up in getting revenge on sadaam hussain for putting a bounty on his old mans head. I do not recieve welfare and your 5th grade childish language does not deserve the right to be replied to but i thought i would humor your feeble mind.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#20987 Jan 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You don't NEED a TV or a car or a cell phone or a computer either. You have no right to tell people what they should have. I WANT guns, I want assault weapons and high capacity magazines. I have those things and always will no matter what you or the other hypocrites think. Worry about your own wants for a change!
Look if you cannot talk like an adult or think like one then please do not put your thoughtless selfish comments on here because they make you sound like no more than a greedy hypocrite, and a 3 year old cry baby. I do not care what you WANT, to talk about gun violence without mentioning gun control is completely ignorant just as you and all of your 1 liner post have been.
The cabbit

Bono, AR

#20990 Jan 21, 2013
Why must ever political discussion devolve into name calling. These issues must be addressed , but verbal assaults will only solidify the others platform.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#20991 Jan 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even write as well as a 5th grader and no doubt you are not as smart as one either. Obama has had 4 years to bring our children home. Why hasn't he genius?
We've had over a decade to end a war and had no need to send kids into a war that we did not have to fight such as Iraq so tell me why Bush and republicans were so quick to go to war with no end dates or time lines on either one and sent thousands of our kids to die for a meaningless cause, then turn around and give up on the very war we waged to begin with? We had an economic crisis to worry about when he took office and had not killed bin laden until May 2nd 2011, so the war could not have ended with out the leader and person who we most sought after to detain had been dealt with. so how many years was that again to end the war? as soon as bin laden had been dealt with and al quida had been crippled then obama clearly stated that the end of the afghanastan war was to be in 2014. So quit trying to persuade individuals into believing he is an evil tyrant and a dictator that should be impeached for not bringing our kids home when he has did nothing but to insure our children stay safer with the use of technology overseas and ending wars NOT starting them. Afgahnistan was necessary and Iraq was a waste of not only time and money but thousands of lives that gave their lives in vein due to the greed and selfishness of a President Bush with a personal agenda. If your going to present your side of the story make sure that you use grown up terms and adult language to describe what you are talking about; otherwise people may believe that what you say holds no water.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#20992 Jan 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You can't control guns, you can't control 16 oz drinks and you can't control people. As soon as you libtards figure that out this country will be at peace. You libtard hypocrites never move on, you never change the channel, you always want to ban everything you don't agree with. You lose as usual. You will never get the guns! LOL! YOU are not even responsible enough to own a computer, what a joke!
You cannot solve all murders, incest, rape, child mollestation, robbery, or tresspassing but you can CONTROL them with laws. If there were no laws against such crimes then there would be no control and people would not give 2nd thought to commiting any of those crimes i listed above. In New York they also control large drinks so i do not know where you get that they do not. I believe that your last couple of sentences describe just what type of individual you truely are and that not only do you not care about others in your life but you do not care about others in this country. You sir are selfish and self centered from the tone of your comments. The only people agreeing with you are the other timothy mcveighs of the world and you saw how that worked out for the last one.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#20993 Jan 21, 2013
The cabbit wrote:
Why must ever political discussion devolve into name calling. These issues must be addressed , but verbal assaults will only solidify the others platform.
I agree, but some cannot be taught how to express their views without degrading the other's integrity. I only do so when the proposition of such has been directed at me first, and only to defend myself against such ignorance.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#20995 Jan 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>OK May of 2011. It's been over a year. Now you say 2014, so it will be over 3 years before he will bring our children home. Why does it take so long? How many of our children will die in the next two years? He could give the order to have those children home by the end of February. Why won't he bring our children home now?
I do not know the answer to that question. The only people who know that answer are our military leaders, our defense agency, the leader of afgahnistan, and the president. If i was to speculate, i would say that it is because we want to secure the prosperity and safety of the afgahn people by training them and helping them achieve that goal. Along with making sure that our troops are downsized in a responsible manor that does not put them in any greater danger and allows them to execute their orders in a reasonable time. We do not have a date we just have a year for the end and that could change given the circumstances in afgahnistan. It could be shorter it could be longer, but hopefully shorter. It could also be the 1st of January that we come home which would be less than a year away then again it could be the end of 2014 which would be closer to 2 years away. At any rate the war will end and those soldiers, like my brother, know that they have a job to do and are proud to do it. We should be happy that the war is comming to a reasonably clear end and not disgracing the office or degrading individuals for not moving fast enough to do so when others had no clear end in sight.
Husseinkisseschi neseass

United States

#20996 Jan 21, 2013
CHINA POISED TO PLAY DEBT CARD – FOR U.S. LAND
Posted on January 21, 2013

This Is The Second Article On Obama’s Plan To Welcome His Communist Brothers Into America – I Have Witnessed This First Hand Here In Europe – The People Were Asleep And Protest After The Fact, But Too Late – When Will You Wake Up America?

Communist Nation Could Control American Land As ‘Development Zones’

Could real estate on American soil owned by China be set up as “development zones” in which the communist nation could establish Chinese-owned businesses and bring in its citizens to the U.S. to work?

That’s part of an evolving proposal Beijing has been developing quietly since 2009 to convert more than $1 trillion of U.S debt it owns into equity.

Under the plan, China would own U.S. businesses, U.S. infrastructure and U.S. high-value land, all with a U.S. government guarantee against loss.

Yu Qiao, a professor of economics in the School of Public Policy and Management at Tsighua University in Beijing, proposed in 2009 a plan for the U.S. government to guarantee foreign investments in the United States. The Obama administration, under the plan, would grant a financial guarantee as an inducement for China to convert U.S. debt into Chinese direct equity investment. China would take ownership of successful U.S. corporations, potentially profitable infrastructure projects and high-value U.S. real estate.

The plan would be designed to induce China to resume lending to the U.S. on a nearly zero-interest basis.

However, converting Chinese debt to equity investments in the United States could easily add another $1 trillion to outstanding Obama administration guarantees issued in the current economic crisis.

As of November 2012, China owned $1.17 trillion in U.S. Treasury securities, according to U.S. Department of Treasury and Federal Reserve Board calculations published Jan. 16.

Concerned about the unrestrained growth in U.S. debt under the Obama administration, China has reduced by 97 percent its holdings in short-term U.S. Treasury bills. China’s holding of $573.7 billion in August 2008, prior to the massive bank bailouts and stimulus programs triggered by the collapse in the U.S. mortgage market, dwindled to $5.96 billion by March 2011.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#20997 Jan 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"Sure don,t like it"
You don't like school? Well that would explain why you are so DUMB! You only work two nights a week, I suggest you enroll in a school and get an education idiot!
Since you cannot comprehend my post for the most part I thought I would try to experiment.

I would write in a flawed form in hopes you might comprehend, and bingo first try, it worked.

Now lets see what other tricks I can get you to preform sonny!

dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21001 Jan 21, 2013
Husseinkisseschineseass wrote:
CHINA POISED TO PLAY DEBT CARD – FOR U.S. LAND
Posted on January 21, 2013
This Is The Second Article On Obama’s Plan To Welcome His Communist Brothers Into America – I Have Witnessed This First Hand Here In Europe – The People Were Asleep And Protest After The Fact, But Too Late – When Will You Wake Up America?
Communist Nation Could Control American Land As ‘Development Zones’
Could real estate on American soil owned by China be set up as “development zones” in which the communist nation could establish Chinese-owned businesses and bring in its citizens to the U.S. to work?
That’s part of an evolving proposal Beijing has been developing quietly since 2009 to convert more than $1 trillion of U.S debt it owns into equity.
Under the plan, China would own U.S. businesses, U.S. infrastructure and U.S. high-value land, all with a U.S. government guarantee against loss.
Yu Qiao, a professor of economics in the School of Public Policy and Management at Tsighua University in Beijing, proposed in 2009 a plan for the U.S. government to guarantee foreign investments in the United States. The Obama administration, under the plan, would grant a financial guarantee as an inducement for China to convert U.S. debt into Chinese direct equity investment. China would take ownership of successful U.S. corporations, potentially profitable infrastructure projects and high-value U.S. real estate.
The plan would be designed to induce China to resume lending to the U.S. on a nearly zero-interest basis.
However, converting Chinese debt to equity investments in the United States could easily add another $1 trillion to outstanding Obama administration guarantees issued in the current economic crisis.
As of November 2012, China owned $1.17 trillion in U.S. Treasury securities, according to U.S. Department of Treasury and Federal Reserve Board calculations published Jan. 16.
Concerned about the unrestrained growth in U.S. debt under the Obama administration, China has reduced by 97 percent its holdings in short-term U.S. Treasury bills. China’s holding of $573.7 billion in August 2008, prior to the massive bank bailouts and stimulus programs triggered by the collapse in the U.S. mortgage market, dwindled to $5.96 billion by March 2011.
This whole article is nothing but speculation on one persons attempt to try and persuade individuals into believing what they think by using fear mongoring tactics and conspiracies to try and make obama look like a socialist facist communist dictator. There is no facts supporting any of the information that china is going to come over here and take our land and our freedom. China will not control any piece of this country and crazied simple minded fear mongoring conspiriacies will not help the cause. There will always be people out there that always look for the negative and look for conspiracies that offer grief to our country. There will also always be ignorance and this crazed conspiracy article is simple proof of such.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21002 Jan 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You say resonably clear end and then say you don't know when it will end? You sound as confused as this administration. Why must our children continue to die for this President? Nobody wants us over there, the cost of being over there has taken it's toll on Americans financially and emotionally. Why must our children continue to die. He could bring them home now. This President is a KILLING MACHINE!
Reasonably clear is better than having no end at all. and i did not ever say i did not know when it will end i said it will end in 2014 presumably. I am getting tired of you calling the president a murderer when it was under BUSH that we went to war. Obama has did nothing but end wars. Quit a whining crybaby over such subjects, it is not only immature but makes you sound like a 5 year old who does not get their way. There is no help for people like you and people who think the way you do. Timothy Mcveigh was a prime example of what you are saying and you reflect his views enirely. Those types of crazy views have no place in this country and will end the same way the life of your idol did.
The cabbit

Bono, AR

#21004 Jan 21, 2013
guess wrote:
Hey don't know nothin i'll be glad when you come off your obama high that you and every other obama is on. I will be glad when ya'll actually see things as they are. While you have had your heads in the clouds obama and most of the democrats said they want even higher taxes and for the republicans and the rest of us to just get used to it. If you think it's just the rich that will pay well just what it will be ALL poor and rich. They are even looking a national sales tax just imagine to .20 cent every single you buy. Enough is enough I will be so glad when you and every obama voter gets their heads out of the cloud. So now we are stuck with obama for four years you will see the real man. Don't you dare gripe cause you ain't gonna like what you see it ain't be pretty. The real obama communist will come out. We are going to have our first dictator. You have been warned and don't gripe you voted for him.
Where is that .20 sales tax going. What is your source?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21006 Jan 21, 2013
guess wrote:
Hey don't know nothin i'll be glad when you come off your obama high that you and every other obama is on. I will be glad when ya'll actually see things as they are. While you have had your heads in the clouds obama and most of the democrats said they want even higher taxes and for the republicans and the rest of us to just get used to it. If you think it's just the rich that will pay well just what it will be ALL poor and rich. They are even looking a national sales tax just imagine to .20 cent every single you buy. Enough is enough I will be so glad when you and every obama voter gets their heads out of the cloud. So now we are stuck with obama for four years you will see the real man. Don't you dare gripe cause you ain't gonna like what you see it ain't be pretty. The real obama communist will come out. We are going to have our first dictator. You have been warned and don't gripe you voted for him.
Hey whoever you are, I will be glad when you quit acting childish and grow up. I will be glad when you talk like an adult and have a conversation instead of just fear mongoring and degrading the integrity of indviduals to make you feel better about your views and life. We do need higher taxes we need to reinstate all the tax codes of the 90's not just those of incomes 400k or more. They will not pass a national sales tax because there are several states that do not incoroprate the use of sales tax so i do not know where you get your information but you are poorly missguided. Do not tell me to gripe because i am not. You are the one griping and complaining. You are the one that is calling our president a dictator and a communist. You are the one that is too selfish with their money and blinded by greed to pay a little more for your tax bracket. You would rather have all the money you can to help further your needs and your families needs without the thought to the cost of our country and financial strain our economy has been under sense these tax breaks were first imposed under Bush. You want to cut taxes and entitlements to people with no increase in revenue. Any person could see that that equation does not work. The revenue in this country is taken in under the use of taxes. Savings can be gained from cutting Medicare and other entitlements to be more cost efficient and effective, but additional money must be made through the use of taxes because we CANNOT cut our way to prosperity. I will never be ultimatley upset with the decisions of our president and government but i will express my opposing views if i have any. I would love to cut taxes the way republicans say and cut entitlements, but i also know that both of those cannot be done without hurting the country, the economy, you, me, and the world. Compromise is something that our country runs on and is something that a few have lost sight of in congress and by the way you talk it also seems that compromise has also left some of the general populous.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21007 Jan 21, 2013
guess wrote:
<quoted text>I read it too. You just go ahead and keep your head up obama's butt. China will one day call in their loan and if they take us over you can blame you best friend obama, he did nothing to stop it. He was to busy spending all that money he borrowed from china to notice what they had planned. So you just keep telling yourself that he's the grestest thing on the plant. Cause he's fixing to prove you that you are wrong.
lol what? Go ahead and let china call on their debt to be paid. They will get paid when we are ready and able to pay them and they know that. If you implying that China would start a war with us to get around 1.1 T dollars then you are crazy. If you want that sort of thing then tell your family and friends because noone on here wants another war and is not in favor of such things. If you want china to do something to make obama look bad simply goes to show you that you are not interested in furthing the development of the country but are more focused on hindering the job a president who has done an exceptional job. Quit focusing on what you THINK the president is doing wrong and focus more on what YOU can do for your country, wheather that means biting the bullet on certain legilation or helping your community, but using fear mongoring tactics and thoughtless comments to express a minority view among constituants is not helping anyone and making the party involved look more ignorant than they have already proved theirself to be.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#21008 Jan 21, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
This should interest you then,
Since 2008
US drilling rigs - up23%
Wind and solar- up 116%
Petroleum imports-- DOWN 23%
I don't have a problem with oil production being up as a whole. I have a problem with Obama taking credit for private land owners doing what we have federal land set aside to do. Why don't they both drill and lets get 100% off of foreign oil and sell the excess we produce to other countries?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bro Eric Moffet 2 hr The Prophet 2
Daycare 3 hr Lacey 8
Is there such a thing as a Christian demarcate ? (Feb '12) 5 hr Forrest 728
tom graham (Jun '12) 6 hr trey graham 6
Dollins 6 hr really 7
stink box 13 hr guest 2
I use protection 13 hr obsolete 3
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web