Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Mountain Pine, AR

#20950 Jan 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was not clear the first time I wrote it, I hold no hope for this time either.
ONE MORE TIME,
Slow down think about it for a while and see if comes to you,
OKAY?
HERE IT IS, GOOD LUCK.
POST #20902
"BTW -as far as I know the definition of "diverse" is the same for liberals as it is for any one else".
"policies of liberals simply don't make sense and why they simply don't work"
Let me help you out here too.
Losing 700,000 jobs a month,Great recession, as under Bush..........BAD, BAD, BAD
26 Straight months of jobs creation, dropping unemployment, higher house prices, manufacturing up, housing starts up, stock market up, something has to be down right, OH YEAH, gasoline, paid 2.98 cents in Southwest Mo. today
I digress, kind of hard to say there not working, don't YA think?

Still going to the Bush well I see. The unemployment rate is the same today as when Bush left office. What is worse today than when Bush was in office is the length of unemployment and those that have completely quit trying to look for a job. That number is far greater under Obama. Of course since they don't count those individuals you are allowed to say unemployment is on its way down. America could have all 165 million workers without a job but if they don't look for a job and are counted in the unemployment numbers the unemployment rate would be 0%. Liberals would count that as a good thing and would break their arms trying to pat themselves on the back. I'm not sure what the unemployment numbers under Bush has anything to do with diversity other than another diversion tactic from you to try to get away from the fact that you were proven wrong and out of touch... AGAIN.
Observer

Jonesboro, AR

#20951 Jan 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
Barney probably still carries that bullet in his front pocket too!! Right Barn??
Not for long, Obama wants it
Warrior

United States

#20952 Jan 21, 2013
Blanch is out
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#20954 Jan 21, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was not clear the first time I wrote it, I hold no hope for this time either.
ONE MORE TIME,
OKAY?
HERE IT IS, GOOD LUCK.
POST #20902
"BTW -as far as I know the definition of "diverse" is the same for liberals as it is for any one else".
Losing 700,000 jobs a month,Great recession, as under Bush..........BAD, BAD, BAD
26 Straight months of jobs creation, dropping unemployment, higher house prices, manufacturing up, housing starts up, stock market up, something has to be down right, OH YEAH, gasoline, paid 2.98 cents in Southwest Mo. today
When President Obama was first inaugurated, average gas price was $1.80 a gallon, today its $3.30. Woo Hoo, you found some for 3 bucks. Nothing to write home about, don't YA think?

Source: GasBuddy.com

Searcy, AR

#20956 Jan 21, 2013
I really don't know why I get on here and read these libtards posts.. I guess it's kinda like looking at a train wreck.. And to top it off I find myself agreeing with my old buddy I like to agitate all the time... Old Army!!! I must be mellowing a bit... Obummer will be and is our worst nightmare!! Democrats are just unamerican as it gets.. They don't believe in the bible or man and woman marriage or letting little babies live . That in a nutshell should tell any true American which to support... But you guys set back and watch that Kenyan Muslim take the oath today (prolly on the Koran as in past) and ask god to bless our country cause we dang sure need him!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#20957 Jan 21, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
When President Obama was first inaugurated, average gas price was $1.80 a gallon, today its $3.30. Woo Hoo, you found some for 3 bucks. Nothing to write home about, don't YA think?
Source: GasBuddy.com
Actually that was a dig, we both know that the president does not control world oil prices.
Here is a story about machines that
uses gas worth writing home about, don't ya think.
The report showed a 0.5% increase from November in overall sales, much better than the 0.2% rise forecast by economists surveyed by Briefing.com . Much of the gain came from a 1.8% jump in sales at auto dealers, as automakers capped the best year for U.S. car sales in five years with a strong month.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#20958 Jan 21, 2013
Happy Holiday everyone.
The cabbit

Bono, AR

#20959 Jan 21, 2013
All this right and left talk makes me sick. The idea that some one is all right our all left is Ludacris. That like saying some one is ask good or all evil. This ideology has been exacerbated by the media aka fox-msnbc. These bias media forms brainwash our collective masses, and impose the idea. If someone does not think like we do that person is unamerican and not a true patriot.

That could not be further from the truth. A true patriot does not swear allegiance to their political parties, but to their country. They fight for equal rights and against oppression and percussion. Not just for them a selves but their fellow man & woman as well.

As a country we need to.make a stand. No more wars. These only profit the wealthy elite. Instead we use or install might to supply weapons to other peoples wars. I heard the French are getting ready. We need to abolish patriot act. This law opposes our constitutional right to a fair trial. Rid our great country of this silly partisanship. This only drives a wedge between us. We are more concerned about who right and who is wrong. Than what right and what's wrong. Also yes we need to become completely independent of foreign oil. That problem can not be solved simply by drilling, but by alternative energy source
Yes drill what we must. Oil is not reusable once it's gone it's gone. We must turn that knowledge to or advantage.

Location hidden

#20961 Jan 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Still going to the Bush well I see. The unemployment rate is the same today as when Bush left office. What is worse today than when Bush was in office is the length of unemployment and those that have completely quit trying to look for a job. That number is far greater under Obama. Of course since they don't count those individuals you are allowed to say unemployment is on its way down. America could have all 165 million workers without a job but if they don't look for a job and are counted in the unemployment numbers the unemployment rate would be 0%. Liberals would count that as a good thing and would break their arms trying to pat themselves on the back. I'm not sure what the unemployment numbers under Bush has anything to do with diversity other than another diversion tactic from you to try to get away from the fact that you were proven wrong and out of touch... AGAIN.
No, I went to the history well and gave you a fair comparison of the last two presidents reccords, a realtiy check if you will.

Blytheville, AR

#20962 Jan 21, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
ONE MORE TIME,
OKAY?
HERE IT IS, GOOD LUCK.
POST #20902
You sound more and more like that voice in "1984" that presented the "news" of how the society was improving and that the overall health of people was increasing when the reality was the exact opposite and they were simply creating their own reality.

Location hidden

#20963 Jan 21, 2013
The cabbit wrote:
All this right and left talk makes me sick. The idea that some one is all right our all left is Ludacris. That like saying some one is ask good or all evil. This ideology has been exacerbated by the media aka fox-msnbc. These bias media forms brainwash our collective masses, and impose the idea. If someone does not think like we do that person is unamerican and not a true patriot.
That could not be further from the truth. A true patriot does not swear allegiance to their political parties, but to their country. They fight for equal rights and against oppression and percussion. Not just for them a selves but their fellow man & woman as well.
As a country we need to.make a stand. No more wars. These only profit the wealthy elite. Instead we use or install might to supply weapons to other peoples wars. I heard the French are getting ready. We need to abolish patriot act. This law opposes our constitutional right to a fair trial. Rid our great country of this silly partisanship. This only drives a wedge between us. We are more concerned about who right and who is wrong. Than what right and what's wrong. Also yes we need to become completely independent of foreign oil. That problem can not be solved simply by drilling, but by alternative energy source
Yes drill what we must. Oil is not reusable once it's gone it's gone. We must turn that knowledge to or advantage.
This should interest you then,

Since 2008

US drilling rigs - up23%

Wind and solar- up 116%

Petroleum imports-- DOWN 23%
The cabbit

Bono, AR

#20964 Jan 21, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Since 2008
US drilling rigs - up23%
Wind and solar- up 116%
Yes it does. May I ask who published those numbers

Location hidden

#20966 Jan 21, 2013
The cabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does. May I ask who published those numbers
Fact check .Org reported them, you will have to dig a little deeper for the origin.

Blytheville, AR

#20968 Jan 21, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that was a dig, we both know that the president does not control world oil prices.
Here is a story about machines that
uses gas worth writing home about, don't ya think.
The report showed a 0.5% increase from November in overall sales, much better than the 0.2% rise forecast by economists surveyed by Briefing.com . Much of the gain came from a 1.8% jump in sales at auto dealers, as automakers capped the best year for U.S. car sales in five years with a strong month.
That's not what you lying liberals were saying when Bush was President...

It's only Monday morning and you've already started with your lies and misinformation for the week...

Blytheville, AR

#20969 Jan 21, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Since 2008
US drilling rigs - up23%
Wind and solar- up 116%
Wow, that makes me feel so much better every time I fill up my take and I'm paying twice as much as I was before Obama took over...

Location hidden

#20970 Jan 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again;

"I'm not sure what the unemployment numbers under Bush has anything to do with diversity other than another diversion tactic from you to try to get away from the fact that you were proven wrong and out of touch"

You are a lying spineless, hypocritical, individual.

What you just posted confirms my opinion.

You are correct, that did not have a thing to do with diversity, however it did have everything to do with this part of your post;

"clarity as to why the policies of liberals simply don't make sense and why they simply don't work"

Apparently you had no rebuttal to deny the facts I posted, so you say,

"another diversion tactic from you to try to get away from the fact that you were proven wrong and out of touch... AGAIN"

Seems to me that is what you just did.

The cabbit

Bono, AR

#20971 Jan 21, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what you lying liberals were saying when Bush was President...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1oaq2fHiOOYXX
It's only Monday morning and you've already started with your lies and misinformation for the week...
I watched that video. I didn't get much out of it. It just seemed like the left wad pointing fingers to the right and vise versa. No real solution just political blame game.
Big Oil

Earle, AR

#20973 Jan 21, 2013
I'm pretty sure that US Oil wants USA customers to pay as little as possible while the rest of the world pays as much as possible. Of course this is true. I'm also pretty sure that US presidents control Corporate USA and Global markets. this just has to be true. Unfortunately for those who think this way, the handwriting is on the wall ... USA Oil prices its products according to global oil markets ... they are in business to make money, not make sure you can buy $2 gas. YOUR only choice is to earn more money OR, the next time you buy a vehicle, consider what it's going to cost to drive the thing BEFORE you buy it. YOU have no choice ... Big Money and Big Business control and own commodities of every sort.

Location hidden

#20975 Jan 21, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that makes me feel so much better every time I fill up my take and I'm paying twice as much as I was before Obama took over...
You are you really stupid paying double, that is if you're not lying

NEW YORK ( CNNMoney.com )-- Gasoline prices rose for the sixth consecutive day Monday, according to a daily survey of credit card swipes.

The price of gas hit a national average of $1.842 a gallon Monday, up 0.3 cent from Sunday, according to motorist group AAA. Monday's average is nearly 3 cents higher than Friday, when prices topped $1.816 a gallon.

Current prices are now more than 10% higher than one month ago, when the national average was $1.671 a gallon.

But prices are still 39% lower than the same time a year ago, when a gallon of gas cost $3.015, and are 55% off the July 17 record high price of $4.114.

okay, from the lowest point avg. of 1.67 x 2 = 3.34

Todays avg. in Ark, per gas buddy.com , 3.09

Now does that make you feel better?

Take note butt-head this how you prove someone is lying, like you.

Location hidden

#20974 Jan 21, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that makes me feel so much better every time I fill up my take and I'm paying twice as much as I was before Obama took over...
Did it make you feel good knowing gas prices were down because demand was down?

Did it make you feel good knowing, the reason demand was down because of the great recession?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hans Anderson from Pocahontas? 3 hr Red 2
Buying video games outside of Walmart 3 hr Red 3
Duck Hunting 3 hr Red 8
hwy. 115 salvage yard 6 hr guest 1
looking for pet rabbits 7 hr Cosmicbutterfly1 4
Lords Ranch 8 hr Guest 5
not so happy holidays 9 hr tired of death 1
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas People Search