Other (explain below)

worker friendly

Lilburn, GA

#20727 Jan 14, 2013
obama voters must go wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!!!!!!!!
Good idea!
Best Ever Layoff Letter
No wonder this guy is the boss, he is sharp!
You can't be any fairer than this guy...
Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.
But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.
So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them.
I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.
who would want to work for this jerk anyway?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20728 Jan 14, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell that you are used to the finer things in life. I guess that's representative of the quality of life afforded one percenters throughout New Mexico.
Look Honey Boo Boo Little REDD Riding Hood just completed her first coherent sentence! I got to give it to those people in North Little Rock, not only do they know how to catch Bass, and date their first cousins but they now know how to write! A little......

Vilonia, AR

#20729 Jan 14, 2013
It has been determined that 83% of Obamas supporters have sex in the showers... The other 17% have not been in prison yet!!!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#20730 Jan 14, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
You just validated a simpleton's arrogant example to a more complicated problem, blaming it on less than one-third of the three parties involved. BTW, in America, we say ass, not arse.
congress authorizes spending and by law the president must act accordingly such as to pay air traffic controlers and others who are accompanied with our so called "evil" spending. House republicans have repeatedly said that cuts in spending must be made when close around 1.2 trillion in cuts have already been made since he has been in office. Republicans will be held accountable as they have been accordingly to what they have done over the past several months and will continue to be held liable in future negotions. The bottom line is that we MUST pay our bills that Congress agreed to spend, and that YOU sir are a low life dumbass; is that a little better than arse?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#20731 Jan 14, 2013
guess wrote:
The debt ceiling is not about paying our bills it's about how much money we can borrow. Our president is an idiot. He just wants to keep spending and borrowing. Do any of you care. If this insanity doesn't stop ALL YOUR GREAT GRANDKIDS OR YOU COULD SAY FUTURE CHILDREN WILL PAY FOR ALL THE SPENDING. Do any of you care the spending has got to stop. Are any of you aware that our government brings in 5 trillion in tax revenue. I know there are bills to pay but your president and congress aren't managing all that money properly. If some of you think that 16.4 trillion national debt ain't a problem, what would say is this nation crashes if china calls in our loan to them and demands all of it right now. I'd say we would have a problem. All this spending and borrowing has got to stop.
lol your IGNORANT.. the debt ceiling is ONLY about paying the bills and how much we will pay in bills the next year! lol what a joke keep listening to fox news ... sounds like it's working for you.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20733 Jan 14, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>congress authorizes spending and by law the president must act accordingly such as to pay air traffic controlers and others who are accompanied with our so called "evil" spending. House republicans have repeatedly said that cuts in spending must be made when close around 1.2 trillion in cuts have already been made since he has been in office. Republicans will be held accountable as they have been accordingly to what they have done over the past several months and will continue to be held liable in future negotions. The bottom line is that we MUST pay our bills that Congress agreed to spend, and that YOU sir are a low life dumbass; is that a little better than arse?
I didn't know anybody could drink as much dumb ass as you have and still survive. That has got to be a new world record. CONGRATULATIONS!
your right

Jacksonville, AR

#20734 Jan 14, 2013
Rick wrote:
Looks like Blanche Lincoln lives to fight another day. Did you vote in the June 8 election?
amen!

Vilonia, AR

#20736 Jan 14, 2013
Right on brotha!!!!!
now whos laughing

Dublin, OH

#20737 Jan 15, 2013
lower taxes. HaHaHaHaHaHa! For those who voted stupid. Your hero lied to you. Looks like every working persons check is lower now and welfare was cut. Is your eyes finally open? If not there is more to come.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20738 Jan 15, 2013
now whos laughing wrote:
lower taxes. HaHaHaHaHaHa! For those who voted stupid. Your hero lied to you. Looks like every working persons check is lower now and welfare was cut. Is your eyes finally open? If not there is more to come.
So what's the problem with welfare being cut?

Vilonia, AR

#20739 Jan 15, 2013
It means old Redds ass is getting less!!
Dumbfounded aka BarneyII

Jonesboro, AR

#20740 Jan 15, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's the problem with welfare being cut?
Barney might starve, or loose his phone.
worker friendly

Lilburn, GA

#20741 Jan 15, 2013
obama voters must go wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!!!!!!!!
Good idea!
Best Ever Layoff Letter
No wonder this guy is the boss, he is sharp!
You can't be any fairer than this guy...
Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.
But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.
So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them.
I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.
Know what this guy calls people like you? Boy!

Blytheville, AR

#20742 Jan 15, 2013
Dumbfounded aka BarneyII wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney might starve, or loose his phone.
Or worse...WORK!
Zig

Mountain Home, AR

#20744 Jan 15, 2013
WM Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
There is so much truth in this statement it deserved to be quoted again. Well said! I cannot wait for the Barney spin.
You will be waiting awhile .

I have resigned to the fact that some are so closed minded and misinformed, that enlightening them to fact is just a waste of time.

That would be the case in this situation.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#20747 Jan 15, 2013
guess wrote:
<quoted text>You made a real good point. The obama voters don't like when the truth hits them in the face.
Here is some real truth, tell me how you like it?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/layof...

Kansas City Ks.

#20748 Jan 15, 2013
guess wrote:
<quoted text>Since someone didn't explain it to you. It's the working man paycheck that's getting cut, not those on welfare that line is getting bigger. Why do you think everybody else's paycheck is smaller. We got more lasy people on welfare than ever before.
Have to agree with you in most part on your quote, however I do not think "lasy" is a good description,

they seem ambitious to me;

About $59 billion is spent on traditional social welfare programs.$92 billion is spent on corporate subsidies. So, the government spent 50% more on corporate welfare than it did on food stamps and housing assistance in 2006.

Thanks to federal subsidies from taxpayers like you, CEOís like G. Allen Andreas of Archer Daniels Midland was able to take home almost $14 million in executive compensation last year. But heís one of the lucky ones. There are still corporations out there that actually have to provide goods and services to their consumers in order to survive. They need your help.

For just $93 billion a year the federal government is able to provide a better life for these CEOís and their families. Thatís less than the cost of 240 million cups of coffee a day. Wonít you help a needy corporation today?

http://thinkbynumbers.org/government-spending...

Kansas City Ks.

#20749 Jan 15, 2013
I meant, "lasy" is NOT a good description.

Oklahoma City, OK

#20750 Jan 15, 2013
Guest wrote:
It has been determined that 83% of Obamas supporters have sex in the showers... The other 17% have not been in prison yet!!!
Thats a good one. Lol

New York, NY

#20751 Jan 15, 2013
Republicans are losing there hold if they don't do something soon there will be no Republican Party

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Story to stop pool 4 hr Your right 20
Tweekers on Lee Street 7 hr Truth 2
Amanda Moore 9 hr Guest 8
seeking to trade HD for travel trailer 9 hr wondering 1
Lagoon Discharge Into Black River 12 hr Guest 14
smallest wiener in town 14 hr Mule skinner 3
Girl who works at Italian place 15 hr Yep 6

Flood Warning for Randolph County was issued at March 30 at 8:17PM CDT

Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match