|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR:

Arkansas wants to know: Section 8 or Don't Ask Don't Tell?
what

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, you nailed him;
cretin:
A Person that is: brainless, stupid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins. They can be found in abundance in every single populated internet forum, where they race to post as many mind-numbing messages as possible in a single session. In addition, they seemingly interbreed with other cretins, ensuring that their cretinous genes continue long after they end up dead meaning the Internet will never be rid of their kind. More's the pity.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
You couldn't have described yourself any better. Congratulations.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, you nailed him;
cretin:
A Person that is: brainless, stupid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins. They can be found in abundance in every single populated internet forum, where they race to post as many mind-numbing messages as possible in a single session. In addition, they seemingly interbreed with other cretins, ensuring that their cretinous genes continue long after they end up dead meaning the Internet will never be rid of their kind. More's the pity.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Luckily. I don't think this one is capable of reproduction.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Good thing these two old farts just lay in bed with each other and can't have any more kids.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Luckily. I don't think this one is capable of reproduction.
IM not so sure, how do you explain that thing from Blytheville?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Bill wrote:
WARRIOR:
Arkansas wants to know: Section 8 or Don't Ask Don't Tell?
I would guess you're more of a sction 8 guy but then again I would liken you more to a crazy Klinger on MASH! I hope that helps arkansas because I know how really S L O W and uneducated people are from that state!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
IM not so sure, how do you explain that thing from Blytheville?
Blytheville usually has something to say, sometimes even interesting, no matter how much I disagree. This fricker is way beyond moron, more in the lucky to have a pulse category..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Look who just posted from North Little Rock, it's the Honey Boo Boo of Arkansas!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
Look who just posted from North Little Rock, it's the Honey Boo Boo of Arkansas!
I can tell that you are used to the finer things in life. I guess that's representative of the quality of life afforded one percenters throughout New Mexico.
ifey

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

While you idiots slam each other, Obammy is pushing us toward England and Austrailian gun control. You guys blow each other and Obammer loves it, Keeps your mind off his massive Gun Grab. Pathetic.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

As usual, President Obama's "news" conference was more of the "my way or the highway".
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

guess wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you those guys are idiots. Obama has divided this nation and yes he is trying to get your guns. I would let add one thing. It's like Obammer came into office and people have lost their brains. They are to busy worship him to even realize he takes their freedom. It's kind of like when everybody's paycheck got smaller, most of those people hopped on the internet and tried to find why it got smaller. Well for those of you that actually who was paying attention you knew. Obammer raise all our taxes. Guess what those of you that didn't understand, do you not pay attention to what obammer does. He gave a press conference today, he gonna do some stuff the rest of the week that you won't like. So here's a clue, you might want to be watching the rest of the week. This could be a long week.
If Lord Obama has left you any surplus cash, seems a good time to stock up...Thinking along those lines myself, don't want all my neighbors out-gunning me.
Zig

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

guess wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you those guys are idiots. Obama has divided this nation and yes he is trying to get your guns. I would let add one thing. It's like Obammer came into office and people have lost their brains. They are to busy worship him to even realize he takes their freedom. It's kind of like when everybody's paycheck got smaller, most of those people hopped on the internet and tried to find why it got smaller. Well for those of you that actually who was paying attention you knew. Obammer raise all our taxes. Guess what those of you that didn't understand, do you not pay attention to what obammer does. He gave a press conference today, he gonna do some stuff the rest of the week that you won't like. So here's a clue, you might want to be watching the rest of the week. This could be a long week.
“We’ve seen—for some time now—that those who oppose any common-sense gun-control or gun-safety measures have a pretty effective way of ginning up fear on the part of gun owners that somehow the federal government’s about to take all your guns away," he said. "There’s probably an economic element to that—it obviously is good for business."

Looks like you fit right into that category.
Zig

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Old Army wrote:
As usual, President Obama's "news" conference was more of the "my way or the highway".

Oh it was not!

"You don’t go out to dinner and then eat all you want and then leave without paying the check—and if you do you’re breaking the law," he said.“If Congress wants to have a debate about maybe we shouldn’t go out to dinner next time, maybe we should go to a more modest restaurant, that’s fine. That’s a debate that we should have. But you don’t say,'In order for me to control my appetites, I’m going to not pay.'"

If the Republican House cannot conduct business in a common sense manner as the above suggest, then it should be the highway for their arses.

Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Zig wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it was not!
"You don’t go out to dinner and then eat all you want and then leave without paying the check—and if you do you’re breaking the law," he said.“If Congress wants to have a debate about maybe we shouldn’t go out to dinner next time, maybe we should go to a more modest restaurant, that’s fine. That’s a debate that we should have. But you don’t say,'In order for me to control my appetites, I’m going to not pay.'"
If the Republican House cannot conduct business in a common sense manner as the above suggest, then it should be the highway for their arses.
You just validated a simpleton's arrogant example to a more complicated problem, blaming it on less than one-third of the three parties involved. BTW, in America, we say ass, not arse.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

ifey wrote:
While you idiots slam each other, Obammy is pushing us toward England and Austrailian gun control. You guys blow each other and Obammer loves it, Keeps your mind off his massive Gun Grab. Pathetic.

Once liberals have decided on something then that is the only way it will work in their minds. They will ban some aspect of firearms and there will be more mass shootings. The liberals will then think more control is needed. More strict gun laws go into effect and crime goes up. The obvious answer to a liberal is that the law doesn't go far enough. The question is what will liberals do when no citizens are allowed to have guns and we have a situation like Mexico where tens of thousands of citizens are being killed by illegal guns? I guess they will just pass legislation to ban illegal guns. That should work well. You would think liberals would look to our neighbors to the south before they opened this can of worms. No one ever accused liberals of being disciplined in making laws. They are motivated by emotion just like their voting supporters.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
You just validated a simpleton's arrogant example to a more complicated problem, blaming it on less than one-third of the three parties involved. BTW, in America, we say ass, not arse.
Maybe then the president should just tell that less than one third to kiss his arse.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe then the president should just tell that less than one third to kiss his arse.
He did, and you and the liberal press continue to kiss the President's ass.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

The President has been criticized for not having enough women in his cabinet. Maybe Mitt will loan him his binders full of women.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
The President has been criticized for not having enough women in his cabinet. Maybe Mitt will loan him his binders full of women.
Ho hum

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 56 min Carol ODonnell 42
Tim bagwell???? 1 hr Knows 4
Public Elected Officials Information 3 hr guest 24
Pregnant for 11 months (Jun '12) 3 hr deepa 38
Hospital Tax 4 hr WhenVote 35
gary johnson in a wreck????? 4 hr Jubal 14
Funeral Home 16 hr Lana 75
•••
•••