Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#20660 Jan 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Obama is as "beholden" to contractors such as Halliburton and Lockheed Martin as Barney claims Bush and Cheney were. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.
When you consider that the topic was starting a war on FALSE pretense not who was "beholden" to who.

You are way off base, as you often are.

BTW- nobody ask you anyway

Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20661 Jan 12, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes Ma'am I know a lot about you, mainly that you are FuckingLyingCoward. The topic between me and you is your false accusations about me.
OK Then... I'm so sorry i hurt your feelings. Please accept my full apologizes.

Location hidden

#20662 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you opinion? LMAO!
No, that was the facts my opinion was based on.
Curious

Greenbrier, AR

#20663 Jan 12, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> OK Then... I'm so sorry i hurt your feelings. Please accept my full apologizes.
Okay. Its over.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#20664 Jan 12, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> OK Then... I'm so sorry i hurt your feelings. Please accept my full apologizes.
Okay, its over.
Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20665 Jan 12, 2013
For now ;-)
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#20666 Jan 12, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
For now ;-)
Must have had your fingers crossed huh
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20667 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you can handle all of the big boys right Redd! LMAO!
I sure enjoyed our discussion over on your board, think I'll continue to drop by quite often...I find you amusing, your responses insightful...for a fourteen year old having grown up on the back of a turnip truck.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20668 Jan 12, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have had your fingers crossed huh
Glad you two made up...who's buying the beer?
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#20669 Jan 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
When you consider that the topic was starting a war on FALSE pretense not who was "beholden" to who.
You are way off base, as you often are.
BTW- nobody ask you anyway
Just an observation. I see I hit a nerve.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#20670 Jan 13, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden's buying. Beer summit at the White House! You and Warrier are invited too.
Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20671 Jan 13, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm buying the beer.."Old Army's" bringing the sheep....
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#20672 Jan 13, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> I'm buying the beer.."Old Army's" bringing the sheep....
Yep, one sheep each for Joe and Barry and a horny old goat for you Miss Billie.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20673 Jan 13, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure enjoyed our discussion over on your board, think I'll continue to drop by quite often...I find you amusing, your responses insightful...for a fourteen year old having grown up on the back of a turnip truck.
You can drop by the Alamogordo, NM board any time you feel like it little redd riding hood. I will make you dance for me again! I do find it a little creepy that an old man like you has taking such an interest in a 14 year old boy like me! I think that to be a little weird. Are you finished molesting all of the boys in Arkansas or what? Are pedophile racists such as yourself picky or will any race do?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20674 Jan 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that was the facts my opinion was based on.
Why are our children still being murdered in Obamas WARS and what is his mission!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20675 Jan 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You can drop by the Alamogordo, NM board any time you feel like it little redd riding hood. I will make you dance for me again! I do find it a little creepy that an old man like you has taking such an interest in a 14 year old boy like me! I think that to be a little weird. Are you finished molesting all of the boys in Arkansas or what? Are pedophile racists such as yourself picky or will any race do?
It was very interesting just how the folks on your board found you as idiotic as I...and how they were so negative to the crap you spew.

You don't seem to be very welcome anywhere you appear soiling yourself with your repetitive nonsense.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20676 Jan 13, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
It was very interesting just how the folks on your board found you as idiotic as I...and how they were so negative to the crap you spew.
You don't seem to be very welcome anywhere you appear soiling yourself with your repetitive nonsense.
I aree those folks do find you idiotic! I stll find it quite strange that you would continue stalking a 14 year old boy from New Mexico. No doubt you are a registered pedophile. I guess seeing how Arkansas is a small state you have already been through all the little boys there and now have to expand your sick demented ways to other areas. You disgust me! I will never let you fondle me like you do the others, NEVER!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20677 Jan 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I aree those folks do find you idiotic! I stll find it quite strange that you would continue stalking a 14 year old boy from New Mexico. No doubt you are a registered pedophile. I guess seeing how Arkansas is a small state you have already been through all the little boys there and now have to expand your sick demented ways to other areas. You disgust me! I will never let you fondle me like you do the others, NEVER!
Prime example.

Need I say more.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20679 Jan 13, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Prime example.
Need I say more.
Maybe I will call the Police on you if you keep stalking me. I bet your probation will be revoked and you will end up back in the slammer. You know what they do to fruit cakes like you in jail.........

Location hidden

#20678 Jan 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an observation. I see I hit a nerve.
I have no thought what your definition "hit a nerve" means precisely.

Although I can tell you the odds are lofty, that it would take more than your spin machine to accomplish that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work needed for Christmas 3 hr Beatle 28
Benny Blackwell 10 hr Chad 6
Daycare 13 hr Guest 3
Do the theatre still have good shows? Wed the truth 15
I must be obsolete Wed curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) Wed greenbrier 36
Can't Sleep Dog Still BARKING! (Apr '13) Wed Jack 45
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web