6,204 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20644 Jan 12, 2013
Where is my favorite little puppet redd? I want to make that diaper wearing goofus dance for you. Dance little redd riding hood dance........
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20645 Jan 12, 2013
Little REDD riding hood don't you know that you dance so good won't you come out toinght with the Big Bad Wolf! Dance little redd riding hood, dance as I pull your strings!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20646 Jan 12, 2013
Where is Redd the little gheto welfare queen hiding today! Dance for your puppet master redd, dance.......
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#20647 Jan 12, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> I'm "despicable"??? That's funny coming from someone has admitted doing drugs,taking welfare checks,working without paying tax's,being a racist,and other "despicable" things and now molesting sheep at 2am. And we wont go into your wild and false clams about your military record.
Matthew 5:11.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#20648 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So what is your point? I can't wait until even more money comes out of your check. And can you tell me why Obama still has our children dying in the middle east? And what is the mission?
Maybe Obama is as "beholden" to contractors such as Halliburton and Lockheed Martin as Barney claims Bush and Cheney were. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20649 Jan 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Obama is as "beholden" to contractors such as Halliburton and Lockheed Martin as Barney claims Bush and Cheney were. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.
I have to agree. Barney can't answer the simple questions. The same questions he and his liberal buddies asked about Bush! Now that the shoe is on the other foot it just shows how hypocritical these loons are!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20650 Jan 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Obama is as "beholden" to contractors such as Halliburton and Lockheed Martin as Barney claims Bush and Cheney were. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.
If the pot is calling the kettle black then you just admitted bush was up Halliburtons arse. You're just mad now that someone is talking about bush. Quit being babies, your guy lost! Deal with it, we had to for 8 years. We watched bush destroy the economy and the SURPLUS Clinton created.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#20651 Jan 12, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I give credit to the Republican House and a it's Senatorial members for ignoring it's responsibility. Given the times, taxes should never have been reduced in the first place.
Do you not think there is abuse on the spending side? If you live in Camden and half pay attention you should know just how much abuse is taking place of the welfare system. What about duplicate programs, pork for states in every bill that comes up on either floor of Congress, money given to special interest groups, government agencies that are not needed, grants given to private companies for research, money to other countries, public school programs, bailouts to banks and car companies that got themselves into trouble, and the list goes on and on. I can promise you that there is probably enough waste we can cut out and not touch taxes. I wouldn't mind paying a little more in taxes if I was certain our government was being run efficiently. As it stands now I am willing to pay $0 in taxes but am forced to pay one to two hundred thousand more than that every single year. Do you really think the government is a responsible spender?
Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20652 Jan 12, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 5:11.
Blaspheme will not save you...
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#20653 Jan 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If the pot is calling the kettle black then you just admitted bush was up Halliburtons arse. You're just mad now that someone is talking about bush. Quit being babies, your guy lost! Deal with it, we had to for 8 years. We watched bush destroy the economy and the SURPLUS Clinton created.
Bush may have been and I don't agree with that either. To blame Bush or Obama or any other president for single handedly destroying the economy is simply irresponsible. I have said many times that Bush was a bad president. He isn't even at the same level of Obama is as far as what he did to destroy our country. Many presidents share that pie but Obama has the largest piece by far. Liberals problems are that they refuse to see their shortcomings and they project them onto someone else and destroy a persons character without any guilt whatsoever. Obama and his minions accused Romney of killing a women who died of cancer. Was that really necessary? Ask a liberal and they know Romney didn't really kill that women in any way shape or form but they will tell you that Romney's business practices had a roll in her death. It's as disgusting of a tactic as I can think of and only the worst of the worst would engage in it but it is a staple of liberal politics. Sad thing is that it works which speaks more to the declining of moral standards in this country.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#20654 Jan 12, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Blaspheme will not save you...
Keep digging.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#20655 Jan 12, 2013
The Texas Aggies won at Kentucky. I don't feel so bad about the Hogs loss at College Station now.
Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20656 Jan 12, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep digging.
Dig what??? You don't know a thing about me but you keep posting about yourself... If you don't like it tough luck. Now why don't you just stay on topic.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#20657 Jan 12, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Dig what??? You don't know a thing about me but you keep posting about yourself... If you don't like it tough luck. Now why don't you just stay on topic.
Oh yes Ma'am I know a lot about you, mainly that you are FuckingLyingCoward. The topic between me and you is your false accusations about me.
Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20658 Jan 12, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes Ma'am I know a lot about you, mainly that you are FuckingLyingCoward. The topic between me and you is your false accusations about me.
Phewwwit.. what ever..get over it.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#20659 Jan 12, 2013
No thanks

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#20660 Jan 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
When you consider that the topic was starting a war on FALSE pretense not who was "beholden" to who.

You are way off base, as you often are.

BTW- nobody ask you anyway

Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20661 Jan 12, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Then... I'm so sorry i hurt your feelings. Please accept my full apologizes.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#20662 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you opinion? LMAO!
No, that was the facts my opinion was based on.
Curious

Greenbrier, AR

#20663 Jan 12, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> OK Then... I'm so sorry i hurt your feelings. Please accept my full apologizes.
Okay. Its over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl who works at Italian place 58 min Yep 4
John Simkins 1 hr Yep 2
police are terrible 1 hr yippie yay 25
Mexicans in town 2 hr Guest 27
Proverbs 6 hr guest 2
Im from Jonesboro.... 7 hr guest 20
county may consider outlawing Pit Bulls and oth... (Jul '10) 8 hr Guest 61

Flood Warning for Randolph County was issued at March 26 at 11:40AM CDT

Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match