United States

#20621 Jan 12, 2013
No I didnt

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#20622 Jan 12, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you aren't aware of the image left the world 30 April 1975.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mcQoQDkhbYwXX
Your notion is too simplistic, without foresight, taking into consideration the aims and responsibilities we owe the Afghan people for invading their Country in the first place, of course that comes as no surprise.
I guess what I'm trying to say; I think you are a fool, a fool who finally thinks he's found a talking point.
BINGO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20623 Jan 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
Sorry I have a bad haveit of adding too many have's
"haveit" LMAO!

Kansas City Ks.

#20624 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013 /01/11/lighter-paychecks-to-ha mper-many-americans-amid-uncer tain-economic-times/?intcmp=HP Bucket
Enjoy those paychecks SUCKERS!
If anything you can give the President credit for the extra year that was added to this temporary measure.

Do you remember about a year ago when Republicans were all about letting the tax cut expire, I do;

The Republicans, however, are almost uniformly outspoken against the extension, whether they are in Congress, running for Congress or running to be president. They say that it's "sacrificing the bedrock Republican principle that new expenditures be paid for with offsetting budget cuts."
Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20625 Jan 12, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of man are you? Never mind, you and I both know you're not a man and a despicable excuse for a woman.
I'm "despicable"??? That's funny coming from someone has admitted doing drugs,taking welfare checks,working without paying tax's,being a racist,and other "despicable" things and now molesting sheep at 2am. And we wont go into your wild and false clams about your military record.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20626 Jan 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If anything you can give the President credit for the extra year that was added to this temporary measure.
Do you remember about a year ago when Republicans were all about letting the tax cut expire, I do;
The Republicans, however, are almost uniformly outspoken against the extension, whether they are in Congress, running for Congress or running to be president. They say that it's "sacrificing the bedrock Republican principle that new expenditures be paid for with offsetting budget cuts."
So what is your point? I can't wait until even more money comes out of your check. And can you tell me why Obama still has our children dying in the middle east? And what is the mission?

Blytheville, AR

#20627 Jan 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I give the President credit for taking money from more people than who he promised he would. I give him credit for lying and having others take the blame. Way to go.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20628 Jan 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I give the President credit for taking money from more people than who he promised he would. I give him credit for lying and having others take the blame. Way to go.
I give credit to the Republican House and a it's Senatorial members for ignoring it's responsibility. Given the times, taxes should never have been reduced in the first place.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20629 Jan 12, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I give credit to the Republican House and a it's Senatorial members for ignoring it's responsibility. Given the times, taxes should never have been reduced in the first place.
I hope you find yourself with less money over the next few years. No doubt you will! LMAO!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20630 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you find yourself with less money over the next few years. No doubt you will! LMAO!
I can handle it, apparently you can't. LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20631 Jan 12, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a ONE PERCENTER! I don't even know exactly how much I am worth. Retired and happy! Enjoy your checks! LOL!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20632 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am a ONE PERCENTER! I don't even know exactly how much I am worth. Retired and happy! Enjoy your checks! LOL!
I guess that taco stand you work at really pays well.

Kansas City Ks.

#20633 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am a ONE PERCENTER! I don't even know exactly how much I am worth. Retired and happy! Enjoy your checks! LOL!
I have an opinion of "exactly" what your worth!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20634 Jan 12, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that taco stand you work at really pays well.
Looks like you're just another red neck racist from the back woods of Arkansas! I bet you love to stuff your fat face with tacos on tuesdays!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20635 Jan 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an opinion of "exactly" what your worth!
Everybody has an opinion! You know the old saying, "Opinions are like Barney's, everybody has one".........

Kansas City Ks.

#20636 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody has an opinion! You know the old saying, "Opinions are like Barney's, everybody has one".........
Bad news for you, some of us base our opinions on history and facts.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20637 Jan 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you have one! Opinion that is.
Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20638 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody has an opinion! You know the old saying, "Opinions are like Barney's, everybody has one".........
Just some are bigger than others...

Blytheville, AR

#20639 Jan 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, your opinions are based on ignoring history and the facts.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20641 Jan 12, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you can handle all of the big boys right Redd! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nathan nelson 20 min jess 4
Topix mother fu€kers 32 min Weather 2
Prichard furniture 1 hr Soreass 5
Everyone panic 1 hr DebbiedumbaSs 1
Dan Massey 3 hr Omg yes 6
Winter storm 9 hr guest 7
The end 9 hr guest 6
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web