Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20629 Jan 12, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I give credit to the Republican House and a it's Senatorial members for ignoring it's responsibility. Given the times, taxes should never have been reduced in the first place.
I hope you find yourself with less money over the next few years. No doubt you will! LMAO!
Redd

United States

#20630 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you find yourself with less money over the next few years. No doubt you will! LMAO!
I can handle it, apparently you can't. LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20631 Jan 12, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I can handle it, apparently you can't. LMAO!
I am a ONE PERCENTER! I don't even know exactly how much I am worth. Retired and happy! Enjoy your checks! LOL!
Redd

United States

#20632 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am a ONE PERCENTER! I don't even know exactly how much I am worth. Retired and happy! Enjoy your checks! LOL!
I guess that taco stand you work at really pays well.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#20633 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am a ONE PERCENTER! I don't even know exactly how much I am worth. Retired and happy! Enjoy your checks! LOL!
I have an opinion of "exactly" what your worth!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20634 Jan 12, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that taco stand you work at really pays well.
Looks like you're just another red neck racist from the back woods of Arkansas! I bet you love to stuff your fat face with tacos on tuesdays!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20635 Jan 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an opinion of "exactly" what your worth!
Everybody has an opinion! You know the old saying, "Opinions are like Barney's, everybody has one".........

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#20636 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody has an opinion! You know the old saying, "Opinions are like Barney's, everybody has one".........
Bad news for you, some of us base our opinions on history and facts.


WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20637 Jan 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad news for you, some of us base our opinions on history and facts.
At least you have one! Opinion that is.
Billy Bob

United States

#20638 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody has an opinion! You know the old saying, "Opinions are like Barney's, everybody has one".........
Just some are bigger than others...
guest

United States

#20639 Jan 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad news for you, some of us base our opinions on history and facts.
You're right, your opinions are based on ignoring history and the facts.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20641 Jan 12, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I can handle it, apparently you can't. LMAO!
I bet you can handle all of the big boys right Redd! LMAO!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#20642 Jan 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, your opinions are based on ignoring history and the facts.
Most, if not all, of your opinions contain a lack of comprehension

the above being a good example.

What I said was;

"some of us base our opinions on history and facts"

You are obviously one of those who do not.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20643 Jan 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Most, if not all, of your opinions contain a lack of comprehension
the above being a good example.
What I said was;
"some of us base our opinions on history and facts"
You are obviously one of those who do not.
Is that you opinion? LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20644 Jan 12, 2013
Where is my favorite little puppet redd? I want to make that diaper wearing goofus dance for you. Dance little redd riding hood dance........
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20645 Jan 12, 2013
Little REDD riding hood don't you know that you dance so good won't you come out toinght with the Big Bad Wolf! Dance little redd riding hood, dance as I pull your strings!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20646 Jan 12, 2013
Where is Redd the little gheto welfare queen hiding today! Dance for your puppet master redd, dance.......
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#20647 Jan 12, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> I'm "despicable"??? That's funny coming from someone has admitted doing drugs,taking welfare checks,working without paying tax's,being a racist,and other "despicable" things and now molesting sheep at 2am. And we wont go into your wild and false clams about your military record.
Matthew 5:11.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#20648 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So what is your point? I can't wait until even more money comes out of your check. And can you tell me why Obama still has our children dying in the middle east? And what is the mission?
Maybe Obama is as "beholden" to contractors such as Halliburton and Lockheed Martin as Barney claims Bush and Cheney were. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20649 Jan 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Obama is as "beholden" to contractors such as Halliburton and Lockheed Martin as Barney claims Bush and Cheney were. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.
I have to agree. Barney can't answer the simple questions. The same questions he and his liberal buddies asked about Bush! Now that the shoe is on the other foot it just shows how hypocritical these loons are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Holmes Ellis 39 min Kim 11
kayla allred 2 hr felisha 3
Apartments for rent 7 hr Sep 3
jason @ peco 10 hr playa 1
News Postal authorities investigate rural carrier in... Sat guest 3
Post Office Feb 25 PockCit 12
Josh Colvey (Dec '08) Feb 25 jynckz 10

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages