Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20453 Jan 7, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to pick a side this is the USA. I have the freedom to do what i like polity.
Yes you can be a fence riding coward! I concur!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20454 Jan 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you think you are Glen Beck.
Gore is reported to gross about $70 million from the sale of his Current TV network to Al Jazeera.
Al Jazeera is closely held and gets some funding from the government of Qatar, a small country on the eastern side of the Arabian Peninsula that gets almost half of its gross domestic product from oil and gas, data compiled by Bloomberg show.
Now tell me, how that, translates to this;
"Gore just made more money off of big oil than Cheney ever did"
I don't know who this Beck is you speak of please explain!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20456 Jan 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>.
Only one way to find to out for sure, BRING IT
If your physical abilities are as lacking as your mental abilities , I doubt would make anyone "cowar"
BTW, Its called completing the mission.
LMAO! All you libs are a like! I bet you throw a baseball like Obama! Maybe we can visit in a park of you choice one day!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20457 Jan 7, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Which side did Qatar fight on in the gulf war?
Which small gulf kingdom is a popular destination for tourists.
Which small gulf kingdom condemns the actions of Syria?
Which small gulf kingdom employs many Americans in their oil business and it's related industry?
Kellogg, Brown & Root.
So what is you point. Sounds like you want to live there! MOVE!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20458 Jan 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I was just showing you how easy it was to trace, even a Republican Monkey could have done it.
COULD HAVE!
LMAO! You never answer why Obama hasn't pulled us out of the Middle East yet! He has had FOUR YEARS! What a HYPOCRITE you are!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20459 Jan 7, 2013
Crystal Ball wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight from the old right winger playbook-- 1. Distort the facts or just make stuff up. 2. When countered-- deflect, deny, defend. 3. Disproved? Throw a tantrum. 4. Outsmarted? Name call. 5. Out of tactics? Enlist your troll cronies. 6. Last resort: retreat to your mama's basement to lick your wounds. LOL.
Prove me wrong! Nutt up or shut up tinkerbell!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20460 Jan 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
Why does Obama still have us in the Middle East and other countries?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20461 Jan 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
When is Obama going to stop these Republican Wars and bring our children home?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20462 Jan 7, 2013
Why does Obama want our fellow Americans killed over seas?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20463 Jan 7, 2013
Obama has had 4 YEARS to bring our SONS, DAUGHTERS, MOTHERS and FATHERS home, why doesn't he do it! Republicans started this Obama should end it. He has had 4 years. What is taking so long?4161
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20464 Jan 7, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Hay there lying "Old Army". Have you stopped taking those welfare checks and doing drugs and molesting your grand kids?.... IDIOT
You must be a grandkid! LOL!
Redd

United States

#20465 Jan 7, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you said there are 98 women in the new Congress (Senate and House). Aren't you glad Blanche Lincoln isn't among them?
Actually, I voted for Halter..so yes, once I found out that Lincoln was no more than a mouthpiece for the Health Care industry and supported the allowing of unfettered environmental pollution within huge farming interests, I wanted her out.
Redd

United States

#20466 Jan 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So what is you point. Sounds like you want to live there! MOVE!
I see that Michele and Marcus Bachmann's same sex marriages favorite sperm bank baby is back.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20468 Jan 7, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that Michele and Marcus Bachmann's same sex marriages favorite sperm bank baby is back.
I guess you checked your underwear then!
Crystal Ball

Miami, FL

#20469 Jan 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Prove me wrong! Nutt up or shut up tinkerbell!
That would be #4.(tick. tock. tick. tock...)
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#20470 Jan 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I got a brillant idea i told france boy he could pack and go back to france. Since you think some of these countries have such great plans why don't you go with him. Your are the one that's nuts and yes Obama did buy the vote people on welfare, food stamps, tose that get unemployment checks and yes those free obama phone were paid by tax payer money. These people voted for him not because it was good for america it was for what he is giving them. do the math he got 52% of the vote it all came from these people. And yes he did apology to the world they have him on tape it did happen you must have miss but it's recorded look it up. you might actually learn something. I'm neither republican or democrat i'm an proud american who loves my country and grateful i was born here and I want what's best for it. You really need to read history our founding fathers like george washington was way wiser than you could ever be. When i see the debt obama has put us into. It makes me sick that people like you refuse to wake up and see the damage he has done and you think he is helping. Well taxing us all to death is not the way to go. He has not got enough yet, he wants to raise the debt ceiling and raise the taxes again. We have been warned by to different world credit agencies that if obama and congress don't stop spending and get this under control, they will downgrade us. If that happens we will go into a depression. I'm a conservative and see things as they are. And this country is real trouble Obama may not have started it but he has made really worst. What's done is done and now it's time to fix it. One other thing if obama gets his way and the republicans don't stand up to him because democrats won't stand up to him and he gets to raise taxes again this it will be the whole population that smaller paycheck you are already getting will get even smaller. So it's not me that needs to wise up it's you.
lol wow you are really that ignorant. i really cannot believe that you actually believe everything you just wrote. lol you are the most stimple minded person i believe i have ever seen. just because your family, coworker, and right wing media tells you that obama is evil and everything he does is evil does not make it so. you have criticized obama but yet failed to say anything that your party is doing. you say 52% of the country is on welfare lol your a joke that is bs just like you say that we cant raise the debt ceiling..do you even know what it is ? i bet not... you know NOTHING of this country so please quit acting like you do and leave because you see how well austarity is working over in europe, if that's what you want then that's where you should go....your party is turning on itself... you have newt talking trash on mainstream republicans, house leader not able to control his party, ignorant republicans like you going out in the world acting like you know what your talking about.. lol what a joke.. and believe me those people had food stamps and other forms of welfare LONG before obama came to office..lol and there is NO damn video evidence that obama went on an apology tour period so get that nonsense out of your head.. only clips of this so called BS originated on fox news..lol and their not even considered news..lol your neither republican or democrat but your a conservative? so your a damn republican then genius..and proves so because not one damn liberal idea have you said is good , yet praise the very thought of taking away entitlement programs.. you can get over 1.6t in cutting 3 loopholes in the tax code that republicans did not want to take off the table for the rich .. such as, a yacht exemption, an exemption on capitol gains, and depreciation there are others like stopiing oil subsidies and tax breaks for companies that ship jobs over seas that would add billions more revenue... but you republicans are to ignorant to know better
Old Army

Vilonia, AR

#20472 Jan 7, 2013
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol wow you are really that ignorant. i really cannot believe that you actually believe everything you just wrote. lol you are the most stimple minded person i believe i have ever seen. just because your family, coworker, and right wing media tells you that obama is evil and everything he does is evil does not make it so. you have criticized obama but yet failed to say anything that your party is doing. you say 52% of the country is on welfare lol your a joke that is bs just like you say that we cant raise the debt ceiling..do you even know what it is ? i bet not... you know NOTHING of this country so please quit acting like you do and leave because you see how well austarity is working over in europe, if that's what you want then that's where you should go....your party is turning on itself... you have newt talking trash on mainstream republicans, house leader not able to control his party, ignorant republicans like you going out in the world acting like you know what your talking about.. lol what a joke.. and believe me those people had food stamps and other forms of welfare LONG before obama came to office..lol and there is NO damn video evidence that obama went on an apology tour period so get that nonsense out of your head.. only clips of this so called BS originated on fox news..lol and their not even considered news..lol your neither republican or democrat but your a conservative? so your a damn republican then genius..and proves so because not one damn liberal idea have you said is good , yet praise the very thought of taking away entitlement programs.. you can get over 1.6t in cutting 3 loopholes in the tax code that republicans did not want to take off the table for the rich .. such as, a yacht exemption, an exemption on capitol gains, and depreciation there are others like stopiing oil subsidies and tax breaks for companies that ship jobs over seas that would add billions more revenue... but you republicans are to ignorant to know better
Keep up the good work. Only you can make yourself look more foolish with every post.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#20474 Jan 7, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Why does Obama want our fellow Americans killed over seas?
lol why did republicans send our fellow americans to die over seas? obama's ended wars and killed more towel heads than any damn republican even thought about doing while 2 wars were being waged... why do you have to be so ignorant to post stupid BS such as what you just did? does it make you sad and depressed to see the all mighty republican party be reduced to the worthless ignorance it has become? because it should.. how could anyone be proud to be in a party that criticizes women, that demonizes them for what they do with their body, that doesn't want to pay them the same wages as a man, that say that 47% of the country means nothing, that all entitlements should be taken away, that says gays should be forced to keep their identity secret in the military, that told sandy victims they must WAIT for relief, that passed bills that lead to debt and now do not want to pay those bills, that said we needed to go to war with a country for WMD when their was no evidence and cost thoussands of american lives and billions of US dollars, that pushed the debt ceiling the first time and could not come to an agreement and republicans again fail and cause the first credit downgrade in US history, that union bust against a fair vote held in elections in michigan, that used gerrymandered districts to push the tea party agenda, that took over 1.6T dollars worth of revenue in the tax code off the table in the ways of tax deductions for yachts, capitol gains, depreciation, end breaks for companies shipping jobs overseas and giving oil companies subsidies, voted against a jobs bill and against helping disabled veterans, also mcconnell the republican senate minority leader proposed a bill that took " America's borrowing limit out of Congress' hands — the president could raise the debt ceiling, and Congress could override him only with a veto-proof majority" then quickly filibustered his own bill when Reed said lets do it.. first time in american history that has ever been done, and lets dont forget republicans were against obamacare which is providing millions of families and people with medical coverage and has leveled off the rate of inflation of abortion and dollar amount on healthcare cost, then voted to repeal obamacare over 50 times while still not passing a simple jobs bill, YAH i would have to say if i was a republican i would be ashamed of myself too but it's ok maybe fox news might tell you it's gonna get better , but i wont lie to you , your party is turning on itself and it will take alot more than a spineless leader in the house to turn your party around. your ignorant ways of thinking are not going to be tolerated in this country anymore and you'll find that out in 2014 when dems take back the house.
Billy Bob

United States

#20476 Jan 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you can be a fence riding coward! I concur!
I vote for the best man/woman for the country not because they are one side or the other.
Billy Bob

United States

#20477 Jan 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why does Obama still have us in the Middle East and other countries?
Why did GW Bush put us in there to start off with?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mcghee baby abused 2 hr Pocahontas 5
Aaron and Amber Smith 8 hr leo 7
Who are some of the hardest working people in P... (Feb '09) 9 hr Ptown 91
What's being done to slow down the stealing? (Jan '15) 12 hr Olson Wilson 18
gaye carter 20 hr coco 11
Poll Laveida Jones or Tribble for Sheriff? (Mar '10) Sat ghost 102
Swinggers Sat MrBlowWads 8

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance