|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter what he wanted the weak minded people of the world to believe. The fact is Sadam had WMD'S in the form of gas! He gassed his own people. He is dead and the world is better for it. If only you spent as much of your energy on bringing our troops home with Obama as you did wanting them to come home under Bush then you might have a little credibility left!
"Doesn't matter"

Tell that to any child whose Mom or Dad did not return alive from Iraq.

Tell that love one, Bush lied and people died, but it dose not matter.

Matter of a fact why don't you tell any ex-Marine, father, whose child that did not return,

"Doesn't matter what he wanted the weak minded people of the world to believe'

I bet you would only do it once.

Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
How bout them Native American Redwolves! GoDaddy, GoDaddy A State, beat Kent State.
Still think ASU shouldn't have dropped the "Jumpin' Joe" mascot and surrendered to political correctness.

Never the less, Go Wolves.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
Sorry 4000 Americans dead.
Yes but Halliburton did quite well, and so did our Vice President.

"Cheney retired from the company during the 2000 U.S. presidential election campaign with a severance package worth $36 million. As of 2004, he had received $398,548 in deferred compensation from Halliburton while Vice President. Cheney was chairman and CEO of Halliburton Company from 1995 to 2000 and has received stock options from Halliburton"
"In the run-up to the Iraq war, Halliburton was awarded a $7 billion contract for which 'unusually' only Halliburton was allowed to bid."
"When the federal government awards a $7 Billion, effectively no-bid contract to a company which was run by the vice president JUST PRIOR to his taking office, for a war started under false pretenses."
"Essentially, Cheney pocketed MILLIONS of our tax dollars because of a war that HE RECOMMENDED!"
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> First off im not a "lib" or a "repb" i don't think ether side is worth my vote. As for the WMD'S you cant prove he did have them after he used them but anyway your getting away from the point. And if you don't know what the point was its this... The invasion of Iraq was done on lies. There was no WMD'S then he(GW Bush)said there was nuclear stuff there(there wasn't) then he said it was to "liberate the people"(the people didn't want to be "liberated". But you were right on the 17 resolutions ill agree with you there. End result of this war was 400 Americans dead and a lot of allied forces dead too all done under lies from GW Bush. Funny thing is they impeached Bill Clinton about getting a blow job and GW Bush walked. God Bless America.....
Funny thing is Obama still has us over there.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Doesn't matter"
Tell that to any child whose Mom or Dad did not return alive from Iraq.
Tell that love one, Bush lied and people died, but it dose not matter.
Matter of a fact why don't you tell any ex-Marine, father, whose child that did not return,
"Doesn't matter what he wanted the weak minded people of the world to believe'
I bet you would only do it once.
I was there. I have forgotten more about the Middle East than you will ever know! Why is Obama continuing these wars that are killing our American boys and girls over there? Your hate and hypocricy show when talking about Bush but your super hero obama can do no wrong. You are a pathetic little man! I would say that to your face GUARANTEED!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cheney retired from the company during the 2000 U.S. presidential election campaign with a severance package worth $36 million. As of 2004, he had received $398,548 in deferred compensation from Halliburton while Vice President. Cheney was chairman and CEO of Halliburton Company from 1995 to 2000 and has received stock options from Halliburton"
"In the run-up to the Iraq war, Halliburton was awarded a $7 billion contract for which 'unusually' only Halliburton was allowed to bid."
"When the federal government awards a $7 Billion, effectively no-bid contract to a company which was run by the vice president JUST PRIOR to his taking office, for a war started under false pretenses."
"Essentially, Cheney pocketed MILLIONS of our tax dollars because of a war that HE RECOMMENDED!"
Gore just made more money off of big oil than Cheney ever did! Liberal hypocricy cracks me up!
Billy Bob

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep your 1005 right. And they say Obama is crooked. Amazing how people have short or selective memories.
Billy Bob

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Gore just made more money off of big oil than Cheney ever did! Liberal hypocricy cracks me up!
"Liberal hypocrisy"???? Give me a brake...One side is as bad as the other. Take your blinders off.

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Guest wrote:
Did you know that the ducks fly upside down over Obamas whitehouse??? It's because there's nothing worth craping on below....LMFAO!!!
Good one. You heard about the names the Native Americans gave him; Walking Eagle. He's too full of crap to fly.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I was there. I have forgotten more about the Middle East than you will ever know! Why is Obama continuing these wars that are killing our American boys and girls over there? Your hate and hypocricy show when talking about Bush but your super hero obama can do no wrong. You are a pathetic little man! I would say that to your face GUARANTEED!
I bet you would only do it once,
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you would only do it once,
Once is all I would have to do it. You would cowar. Tell me why Obama still has our young men and women being killed in foreign lands? He has had 4 years to bring everybody home!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>"Liberal hypocrisy"???? Give me a brake...One side is as bad as the other. Take your blinders off.
Pick a side, stand for something or fall for anything.......
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Gore just made more money off of big oil than Cheney ever did! Liberal hypocricy cracks me up!
Cheney made his off the probable deaths of American soldiers, Gore made his off Qatar. Your "hypocricy" cracks me up!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Once is all I would have to do it. You would cowar. Tell me why Obama still has our young men and women being killed in foreign lands? He has had 4 years to bring everybody home!
cowar?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheney made his off the probable deaths of American soldiers, Gore made his off Qatar. Your "hypocricy" cracks me up!
Qatar doesn't have blood on their hands. Tell me ONE company that can do what Haliburton can do? Tell me how much Cheney made and how he made it? You have no answers to any of these, just you lies and opinions!

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>typical overweight ignorant republican who thinks that more of those so called fries he's eating is a good thing lol ... if you cannot follow where the conversation is going then you have no business reading it ... do not take ridicule that should be placed on you and pass it onto someone else.. man up and accept some damn responsibility at least then you'll be doing about 80% more than all the other republicans.
Talking about responsibility, what about the trillions of debt your president has has heaped on us in his failed stimulus packages and failed solar powered energy debacles? He spends like he thinks he won't have to pay it back. No. Wait. He won't. WE, THE TAX PAYERS WILL HAVE TO PAY IT BACK. YOUR KIDS WILL HAVE TO PAY IT BACK.
Billy Bob

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Pick a side, stand for something or fall for anything.......
I don't have to pick a side this is the USA. I have the freedom to do what i like polity.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
So now you think you are Glen Beck.

Gore is reported to gross about $70 million from the sale of his Current TV network to Al Jazeera.

Al Jazeera is closely held and gets some funding from the government of Qatar, a small country on the eastern side of the Arabian Peninsula that gets almost half of its gross domestic product from oil and gas, data compiled by Bloomberg show.

Now tell me, how that, translates to this;

"Gore just made more money off of big oil than Cheney ever did"

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Once is all I would have to do it. You would cowar. Tell me why Obama still has our young men and women being killed in foreign lands? He has had 4 years to bring everybody home!

Only one way to find to out for sure, BRING IT

If your physical abilities are as lacking as your mental abilities , I doubt would make anyone "cowar"

BTW, Its called completing the mission.

Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Qatar doesn't have blood on their hands. Tell me ONE company that can do what Haliburton can do? Tell me how much Cheney made and how he made it? You have no answers to any of these, just you lies and opinions!
Which side did Qatar fight on in the gulf war?
Which small gulf kingdom is a popular destination for tourists.
Which small gulf kingdom condemns the actions of Syria?
Which small gulf kingdom employs many Americans in their oil business and it's related industry?
Kellogg, Brown & Root.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,181 - 19,200 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
guy at Wendy's 1 hr Question 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr cookie monster 9,712
Pocahontas Auction 6 hr Guest 4
Hispanic Radio Station Coming To Town 7 hr Juan 10
Mark Bradly Arrested 9 hr Guest 3
5 rivers medical center Wed hmm 67
Poultry Processor Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Randol... Wed guest 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••