Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20376 Jan 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You've figured out BARNEYII. Just like a liberal, once the facts are put in front of them, they call you names and then run and hide.
Oh yer right...Like the Republicans don't do the same thing.... All politicians do it.
Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20377 Jan 6, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you know you're wrong and have been reduced to name calling to avoid the subject.
Yes your right... "Old Army" does that all the time.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#20378 Jan 6, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Yes your right... "Old Army" does that all the time.
That's not true. You are the one that's been caught in hundreds of lies about me.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20379 Jan 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful where you go Hot Rod, some one with a better memory or a little older than you, might remind you about WMD'S and over 4,000 American lives lost in a far away place called Iraq..
And somebody much smarter than you may remind you of the Kurds who were gassed by WMD'S by Sadam from Iraq!
Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20380 Jan 6, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. You are the one that's been caught in hundreds of lies about me.
No that is not true... Your the one who has proven in your own posts has confessed to claiming welfare checks,working 2-3 on the side jobs with-out paying tax's,got a drug habit,using your wife's credit card to buy her Christmas presents, oh and yes being a racist by only voting for a white guy.... And i wont even go into your lies about your so called military service...I could go on but your just not worth it.
Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20381 Jan 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And somebody much smarter than you may remind you of the Kurds who were gassed by WMD'S by Sadam from Iraq!
Yes your 100% right about that.. BUT... That happened years before the war and was proven that he never had any since then. It was a lie he used to go in.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#20382 Jan 6, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>No that is not true... Your the one who has proven in your own posts has confessed to claiming welfare checks,working 2-3 on the side jobs with-out paying tax's,got a drug habit,using your wife's credit card to buy her Christmas presents, oh and yes being a racist by only voting for a white guy.... And i wont even go into your lies about your so called military service...I could go on but your just not worth it.
You are a FuckingLiar. Reference one damn post where I wrote any of those things. You are the lowest maggot on this topic.

Trumann, AR

#20383 Jan 6, 2013
guest also wrote:
No I didn't.. never have and I am in my 40's!
Don't know if I ever will!
Must make you proud!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20384 Jan 6, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Yes your 100% right about that.. BUT... That happened years before the war and was proven that he never had any since then. It was a lie he used to go in.
So you can prove he never had WMD'S even after you say he used them on his own people! LMAO! He violated 17 resolutions. You can't disprove that. Why do all libs vote for something before they vote against it! LOL!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#20385 Jan 6, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you know you're wrong and have been reduced to name calling to avoid the subject.
Who did I call a name and what name did I call them?
the jerk

Blytheville, AR

#20386 Jan 6, 2013
Please delete this discussion, nobody voted today. I'm sick of seeing it.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20387 Jan 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did I call a name and what name did I call them?
LOL! You're such an angel!

Washington DC

#20388 Jan 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And somebody much smarter than you may remind you of the Kurds who were gassed by WMD'S by Sadam from Iraq!
Let me refresh your memory,

A quote from W's State Of The Union Address;

Iraq has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes and other equipment needed for gas centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons.

If the Iraqi regime is able to produce, buy, or steal an amount of highly-enriched uranium a little larger than a single softball, it could have a nuclear weapon in less than a year.

END QUOTE

He wanted the world to think Saddam had much more than poisonous gas.

Washington DC

#20389 Jan 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You're such an angel!
Okay, here is the quote, you tell me.

BARNEYII wrote:

<quoted text>
I would answer that for you, but the fact that you would ask such a stupid ass question, tells me there is no way in Hell you could comprehend the answer.
You come across as being not smart enough to know, just how ignorant you are.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20390 Jan 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me refresh your memory,
A quote from W's State Of The Union Address;
Iraq has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes and other equipment needed for gas centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons.
If the Iraqi regime is able to produce, buy, or steal an amount of highly-enriched uranium a little larger than a single softball, it could have a nuclear weapon in less than a year.
END QUOTE
He wanted the world to think Saddam had much more than poisonous gas.
Doesn't matter what he wanted the weak minded people of the world to believe. The fact is Sadam had WMD'S in the form of gas! He gassed his own people. He is dead and the world is better for it. If only you spent as much of your energy on bringing our troops home with Obama as you did wanting them to come home under Bush then you might have a little credibility left!
Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20392 Jan 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So you can prove he never had WMD'S even after you say he used them on his own people! LMAO! He violated 17 resolutions. You can't disprove that. Why do all libs vote for something before they vote against it! LOL!
First off im not a "lib" or a "repb" i don't think ether side is worth my vote. As for the WMD'S you cant prove he did have them after he used them but anyway your getting away from the point. And if you don't know what the point was its this... The invasion of Iraq was done on lies. There was no WMD'S then he(GW Bush)said there was nuclear stuff there(there wasn't) then he said it was to "liberate the people"(the people didn't want to be "liberated". But you were right on the 17 resolutions ill agree with you there. End result of this war was 400 Americans dead and a lot of allied forces dead too all done under lies from GW Bush. Funny thing is they impeached Bill Clinton about getting a blow job and GW Bush walked. God Bless America.....

Washington DC

#20393 Jan 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>All you did was plagerize Obama's speech. This one takes the cake on the "Are you a liar or a sucker" scale.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/01/news/economy/...
"The bill also extends long-term unemployment benefits that were set to expire and avert a scheduled pay cut to Medicare doctors, among other spending provisions. As a result, the CBO estimates that the bill will reduce revenues over 10 years by $3.64 trillion and increase spending by $332 billion."
So, which is it or are you both a liar and a sucker as usual?
You really try to hard.

FIRST of all it is spelled- plagiarize

Second- lets look at what that big ole misspelled word means;

:to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own : use (another's production) without crediting the source

Please point out the plagiarism in this post;

"President Obama has signed into law $1.7 trillion in deficit reduction and this week’s action further reduces the deficit by $737 billion, making it one of the largest deficit reduction bills passed by Congress in over a decade. He also says he is willing to do more".

ITS CALLED, paraphrase, Dumb Ass

par·a·phrase
/&#712;par&#601;&# 716;fr&#257;z/
Verb
Express the meaning of (the writer or speaker or something written or spoken) using different words, esp. to achieve greater clarity.

Noun
A rewording of something written or spoken by someone else.
Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#20394 Jan 6, 2013
Sorry 4000 Americans dead.

Washington DC

#20395 Jan 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter what he wanted the weak minded people of the world to believe. The fact is Sadam had WMD'S in the form of gas! He gassed his own people. He is dead and the world is better for it. If only you spent as much of your energy on bringing our troops home with Obama as you did wanting them to come home under Bush then you might have a little credibility left!
"Doesn't matter"

Tell that to any child whose Mom or Dad did not return alive from Iraq.

Tell that love one, Bush lied and people died, but it dose not matter.

Matter of a fact why don't you tell any ex-Marine, father, whose child that did not return,

"Doesn't matter what he wanted the weak minded people of the world to believe'

I bet you would only do it once.

Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20396 Jan 6, 2013
Old Army wrote:
How bout them Native American Redwolves! GoDaddy, GoDaddy A State, beat Kent State.
Still think ASU shouldn't have dropped the "Jumpin' Joe" mascot and surrendered to political correctness.

Never the less, Go Wolves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr Bay Parent 257
where the peco plant is going (Nov '13) 2 hr what if 29
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 5 hr Jiffy Pop 10,025
city water park 5 hr taxpayer 1
mik miller 5 hr interested!!! 1
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 6 hr KatBrownKohl 405
Who Vicky Powers really is 6 hr Guest 13
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search