Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtiy Check wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know when a liberal knows he's wrong? When they leave the civil conversation for personal attacks and demonization. You are no exception. No offense but your english is very hard to understand so I may have taken what you said out of context but I can assure you that it was unintentional.
quit using my words and phrases against me genius .. i use those terms to describe stuff all the time .. and now sense it sounds good to you your gonna use it?... find your own speech ....now don't try to sound all high and mighty when you did as much name bashing and demonizing as anyone on here so get off your high horse you hypocritcal low life.... your just mad because you know i told you the truth and all you have to say is ahh he's not telling the truth .. how can you tell he's telling the truth ... how do you know when a liberals wrong? lol what a joke.. you've been wrong this whole time and so have all of your republican friends .. i cannot wait for your party to crumble that way you can actually see what the hell i'm talking about .. your party will dissolve into two seperate factions sooner or later.. there is just way to much dissagreement between hardcore right wing teapartiers and the level headed base... i can tell you that your party has done nothing but lost since bush was in there but you would say oh no they have did great things ... the republican party has not did one damn thing that was worth taking a look at in decades... they are a poor missguided party just like your a poor missguided individual... you wait and see not even fox news or the right wing media can save your party from what's about to happen over the next couple of years. oh and do you know how a republican is wrong? when they have nothing good to say about their own party and are constantly criticizing and demonizing the other... grow up and learn something mom and pop owner.
Reality Check

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>quit using my words and phrases against me genius .. i use those terms to describe stuff all the time .. and now sense it sounds good to you your gonna use it?... find your own speech ....now don't try to sound all high and mighty when you did as much name bashing and demonizing as anyone on here so get off your high horse you hypocritcal low life.... your just mad because you know i told you the truth and all you have to say is ahh he's not telling the truth .. how can you tell he's telling the truth ... how do you know when a liberals wrong? lol what a joke.. you've been wrong this whole time and so have all of your republican friends .. i cannot wait for your party to crumble that way you can actually see what the hell i'm talking about .. your party will dissolve into two seperate factions sooner or later.. there is just way to much dissagreement between hardcore right wing teapartiers and the level headed base... i can tell you that your party has done nothing but lost since bush was in there but you would say oh no they have did great things ... the republican party has not did one damn thing that was worth taking a look at in decades... they are a poor missguided party just like your a poor missguided individual... you wait and see not even fox news or the right wing media can save your party from what's about to happen over the next couple of years. oh and do you know how a republican is wrong? when they have nothing good to say about their own party and are constantly criticizing and demonizing the other... grow up and learn something mom and pop owner.
I have no idea what you just said. It appears as though you just validated my previous post. You have gone from angry to incoherent. Calm down a little bit so I can somewhat understand your writting. I am more than happy to continue to dismantle your arguments but your going to have to type so others besides yourself can understand what you are trying to say.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

I think "dont know nothin" is an astute business woman. Hockiologist maybe?
Lay back down

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you just said. It appears as though you just validated my previous post. You have gone from angry to incoherent. Calm down a little bit so I can somewhat understand your writting. I am more than happy to continue to dismantle your arguments but your going to have to type so others besides yourself can understand what you are trying to say.
Your wasting your time talking to the idoit,she always has the same conversation over and over i know i use to live a half mile from this welfare slut.
myhatsoff2ubabe

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>quit using my words and phrases against me genius .. i use those terms to describe stuff all the time .. and now sense it sounds good to you your gonna use it?... find your own speech ....now don't try to sound all high and mighty when you did as much name bashing and demonizing as anyone on here so get off your high horse you hypocritcal low life.... your just mad because you know i told you the truth and all you have to say is ahh he's not telling the truth .. how can you tell he's telling the truth ... how do you know when a liberals wrong? lol what a joke.. you've been wrong this whole time and so have all of your republican friends .. i cannot wait for your party to crumble that way you can actually see what the hell i'm talking about .. your party will dissolve into two seperate factions sooner or later.. there is just way to much dissagreement between hardcore right wing teapartiers and the level headed base... i can tell you that your party has done nothing but lost since bush was in there but you would say oh no they have did great things ... the republican party has not did one damn thing that was worth taking a look at in decades... they are a poor missguided party just like your a poor missguided individual... you wait and see not even fox news or the right wing media can save your party from what's about to happen over the next couple of years. oh and do you know how a republican is wrong? when they have nothing good to say about their own party and are constantly criticizing and demonizing the other... grow up and learn something mom and pop owner.
cindy?
Billy Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
The more things change, the more they stay the same, and one thing still holds true: A mind is still a terrible thing to waste.
So your saying your wasted...now you are into drugs.
Billy Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, go back and read. I didn't write the post you are referring to. And don't imply that I'm queer, YouGoddamnFaggot.
Let me translate... What he is trying to say is ""im gay and i like other men but im embarrassed and wont admit it..please help me". Its ok "Old Army its 2013 you can come out.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>i don't know the answer to those first 2 questions genius .. you tell me .. you tell me your income and i'll tell you what income bracket you fall into otherwise look it up for yourself... and you tell me i did not say that you knew people in business i said i did so please comprehend what is being said before you jump to conclusions.. now i'm gonna be really interested to see what the rest of your thoughtless post contains... lol i know nothing about you genius hows about you read what is atually being said in the post... and the answer about knowing more about business than you even though you own a business the answer is yes.. and i will not repeat the reasons because they were clearly laid out in my last post.. and just so you know any dummy with enough collateral and credit can start a business no matter who they are.. so do NOT think that you are somehow above the consumer of your business because you somehow talked the bank into taking out a fool of a loan on you... there are probably people who buy from you just in that little poedunk town of yours that make more money than you do monthly .. it does not take a genius to start up and run a business .. i've helped and gave guidance and have friends and other aquantances that have either started or are currently running their business.. so your missguided statements comming from a run down shop owner in a town of 6,000 does not hold any water with me bud... and if you actually read the post i was talking about myself knowing people not you genius so get it right i will not repeat it... donald trumph is a samll business owner.. so is eddy lampert and other major ceo's those are the ones that are getting taxed more and if they instead wish to pass those on to the consumer then they will find that they will be closing more businesses than opening them.. you sir are not one of them nor are you even close to the 400k mark... and no sir you are completly wrong about how prices in the market fluctuate... if the price of food increases then guess what restaurant owners raise their prices slightly.. if cotton increases guess what retailers mark up their product.. but under no circumstances do INDIVIDUAL tax rates determine the price of goods .. no retailer or restaurant chain is going to go mark up their prices just because they want someone else to pay their taxes.. so your way of thinking is skewed... and the relief bill was left up to congress in which boehner just walked away .. your party even chris christie said this was disgusting and boehner BARELY got reelected as speaker.. so until you just start throwing blame around how's about you actually put it where it is deserved.. we do not live in a damn dictatorship so quit blaming the president for every damn thing house republicans fail to act on... our government is set up to work together and when you have one part of the equation unwilling to compromise then yes it holds everything up so the onlly people you have to think are house republicans .... YOU and other republicans need a real eye opener into how this country works because you know NOTHING of what you are talking about.. the president has did more than his fair share of compromising.. it is and will be house republicans until 2014 .. then we can finally get some common sense level headed people in the house and get rid of these low life fools that you've become so complacent in defending.... like i said this is NOT a dictatorship so grow up and quit acting like it is.. the president does not control everything in the country so get that nonsense out of your head and wake up and see the truth.
Keep up the good work.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need some help, let me know, I believe I understood that post just fine.
Really suspect you did as well.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need some help, let me know, I believe I understood that post just fine.
Really suspect you did as well.
We all figured you would. You're about as detached from reality as "don't know nuthin." Probably more.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Albert Peterson , a wealthy Washington, D.C., defense contractor, couldn't even wait for the elections to take place. In fact, he was so distraught over the prospect of Obama possibly winning his presidential bid that he shot and killed his wife, Kathleen; two young sons, Christopher, 13, and Matthew, 16; then took his own life. Peterson was obsessed about politics and would send daily e-mails to friends and family about its climate. In addition to losing a dear uncle, the 48-year-old man was reportedly driven in to depression at the thought of Obama winning a second term. Ironically, both his father and an uncle committed suicide in past years, with Peterson making an unsuccessful attempt at taking his own life five years ago. Friends and family concur that Obama’s potential win pushed Peterson over an edge that he had been teetering from for quite a while.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Holly Solomon was so incensed that Obama was, yet again, elected president that she took out her ire on her poor husband, Daniel. Since her husband failed to vote, Holly blamed him for what she thought was a calamitous result, Obama’s re-election. So instead of balling Daniel out, Holly ran and did the next best thing: try to run him over with her Jeep! The 28-year-old woman believed that her family would continue to suffer hardship due to Obama’s policies, spurring her to chase her husband around a retail store parking lot. When the miffed wife finally did plow Daniel down, the end result for him was a fractured pelvis, torn artery, and possible permanent disfigurement. Solomon was arrested and charged with domestic violence and aggravated assault.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Henry Hamilton, 64, was sickened by the election results after learning that President Obama would reign over these United States again. The Florida tanning salon owner allegedly took his own life after telling his partner two days post-election that he would not live to see Obama win a second term. When authorities found Hamilton’s body, they stumbled upon two empty prescription pill bottles, along with a copy of his will and the cryptic words “F**k Obama!”

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
Henry Hamilton, 64, was sickened by the election results after learning that President Obama would reign over these United States again. The Florida tanning salon owner allegedly took his own life after telling his partner two days post-election that he would not live to see Obama win a second term. When authorities found Hamilton’s body, they stumbled upon two empty prescription pill bottles, along with a copy of his will and the cryptic words “F**k Obama!”
NEW YORK - A 25-year-old man from Georgia who was apparently distraught over President Bush (news - web sites)'s re-election shot and killed himself at ground zero. Andrew Veal's body was found Saturday morning inside the off-limits site, said Steve Coleman, a spokesman for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. A shotgun was found nearby, but no suicide note was found, Coleman said.

What's your point????

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
It's not "Reality Check's" problem that your words can be used against you.

1. If republicans haven't done one thing in decades that is worth taking a look at, then why weren't all of the tax rates rolled back to Clinton era? I guess the democrats finally decided the middle class was "worth taking a look at" instead of just exploiting for political gain.

2. Why has Obama mimicked Bush in his war on terror tactics? Why did he expand the Patriot Act? I guess democrats finally realized that defeating our enemies was "worth taking a look at."

While there are many more examples to prove you once again wrong, those were two obvious ones that even your own ignorance couldn't ignore.(Although I'm sure you'll try since it is a fact).

Again, a little thought before you attempted to communicate would go along way in not making you look like such a fool. But then again, we all wouldn't have as much to laugh at. It would just be BARNEYII.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
You are one whacked out MoFo....
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>So your saying your wasted...now you are into drugs.
Its 2013 Missy, you can quit pretending you are a man, stop your unhealthy obsession with me and get a life of your own.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Looks like the latest Aggie joke is on the Oklahoma Sooners.
Billy Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Its 2013 Missy, you can quit pretending you are a man, stop your unhealthy obsession with me and get a life of your own.
When you lose your sence of humor you lose it all..... Guess your really lost.....
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

FEMA is surveying the damage here in Arkansas from the historic Christmas snow storm of 2012. The first shipment of snow shovels should arrive no later than July 4th.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 min hunting gal 3,833
Public Elected Officials Information 1 hr fired 22
Funeral Home 2 hr cause and effect 74
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr whiskers 9,788
Illegal Immigrants 3 hr Public Opinion 0
Sarah Pratt (Mar '12) 4 hr confused 23
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 4 hr Carol ODonnell 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••