No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#20105 Dec 31, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem was Obama not compromising. He won the election so he believes that he has the upper hand in this. He does but not near as much as he thinks. Obama is going to sacrifice 98% of the nation for the sake of raising taxes on 2% which doesn't even come close to fixing the problem. So the middle class and lower class will not only be crushed by increased taxes but also by the increase in the costs of goods (as if they aren't bad enough) as a result of higher taxes on the upper class that owns most of the businesses in America. It's all a part of Obama's grand plan to destroy capitalism. It would be different if the increase in taxes for the rich would actually fix the problem but it isn't even close.
Even if taxing the rich would fix the problem, it is not a problem they created, so it's not their responsibility to fix it and there should be no burden put on them to do so.

SE Michigan

#20106 Dec 31, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol um the answer to your dumbass question is yes.. countries with not nearly as leineant gun control as we have have far less murders caused by guns... and what the hell do you think is the problem? call of duty on xbox? lol get the hell outta here with that bs... what do you think the problem is? because what i'm seeing is too many damn readily available body armor and assault rifles being used by a bunch of ignorant people but yes i must agree their parents probbably weren't much parents to begin with .. but if you think that horror movies and call of duty is to blame the answer is no .. and the problem with our damn school is the education system needs to be reformed .. with bush's "no child left behind" act making it almost impossible for teachers to fail students... we promote bad habbits and it carries on through life just like the damn GOP promoting their damn campaign advisor to 1st seat behind ryan lol he failed misserably and what do they do ? give him a raise? that only makes sense right?.. what needs to happen with our schools is that kids need to be held accountable for their grades and parents need to be forced to either help their kids or watch them fail.. this holding hands through till high school or even college sometimes is a bunch of bs and lets these damn parents with no interest in helping theirselves pass those traditions on to their kids.
Why do you sometimes sound like a conservstive, but promote libs?

SE Michigan

#20107 Dec 31, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>because everything that is passed in congress needs compromise lol where have you been
There should be no compromise on doing the right thing.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#20108 Dec 31, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>so you think that by increasing taxes on corporate business investors or ceo's is going to do this? lol what ajoke... and who cares about fixing the whole problem ..
This is the mindset I am talking about. You think that every single one of the 2% is a corporate business investor or a big company CEO. There are probably just a few thousand of them, and that's being generous. There are about 6-7 million people in this country that make over 250K per year. These men and women are the backbone of our economy and you and other liberals are willing to crush most of them under an unsustainable tax burden in order to get to the tiny percentage of those making more money than they have sense. All you care about is making those at the very top pay because you and other people like you think it's unfair reguardless of who else it hurts. As to you not caring about fixing the whole problem, I will take that as an admission that you realize that Obama's plan to tax the rich won't fix anything and is no more than political theater. I do applaud you for trying to plug in the numbers and make them work though because you are the only liberal that has even tried it. Or at least tried it and admitted what a joke it is even if you didn't say those words (you didn't have to).

SE Michigan

#20109 Dec 31, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>The mother was the 20 year olds enabler. If the shooter had lived he likely would never went to trial, He would have likely been declared not competent to stand trial. I do think it was a premeditated crime. however even four year olds are capable of doing premeditated things.
Of course it was premeditated. There were too many steps followed in precise order to carry it out. He knew darn well what he was doing. He would have ended up dead no matter what the courts, or any doctors, said anyway.

Washington DC

#20110 Dec 31, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>all of our buisnesses are incorporated. My wife and I are the owners of the corp. The corporation writes each of us a salary paycheck of $200 each week. much less than the minium wage. Half of what we paid ourselves 4 years ago. Of course the lions share of our profit stays in the corporate account. that money is seed money & the rainy day fund. We have cut back and hunkered down for a long seige so to speak. I turned of the electric at my sales lot & shop to save a $100 per month. If I go there and need electric I crank up a generator. Its apparent the economy is faltering. Very few frieght trucks drive past anymore used to be several dozen per day. I can sell eqiptment two times per year. Once in the spring when the farmers borrow their money to put in the crop and in the fall after they harvest and sell their crop. There just isnt any extra money in the budget for most folks.
I think I see your problem, I never sold a damn thing either when the store was closed.

You can always fall back on that equipment sales though with all this row crop production in the hills.

That no man has said in the last 80 years.

SE Michigan

#20111 Dec 31, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking or acting for oneself in a manner in which which others disagree is not independent enough.
Anyone that is not inline with their independent view, well their just a Liberal.
Think Rush, or Hannity or Michael Savage, or any of the others will tell you anything different.
Not as long as they have their minions making them rich following their B.S., you won't.
Billy's words are what caused me to call him a liberal:
"I didn't like Romney ether I liked Bill Clinton didn't like G.W.Bush liked John McCain didn't like Serra Palin."
What else would one conclude from a statement like that?

Washington DC

#20112 Dec 31, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the mindset I am talking about. You think that every single one of the 2% is a corporate business investor or a big company CEO. There are probably just a few thousand of them, and that's being generous. There are about 6-7 million people in this country that make over 250K per year. These men and women are the backbone of our economy and you and other liberals are willing to crush most of them under an unsustainable tax burden in order to get to the tiny percentage of those making more money than they have sense. All you care about is making those at the very top pay because you and other people like you think it's unfair reguardless of who else it hurts. As to you not caring about fixing the whole problem, I will take that as an admission that you realize that Obama's plan to tax the rich won't fix anything and is no more than political theater. I do applaud you for trying to plug in the numbers and make them work though because you are the only liberal that has even tried it. Or at least tried it and admitted what a joke it is even if you didn't say those words (you didn't have to).
"6-7 million people in this country that make over 250K per year. These men and women are the backbone of our economy and you and other liberals are willing to crush most of them under an unsustainable tax burden in order to get to the tiny percentage of those making more money than they have sense"

Would you place your self in the category above?

Guess Who

Ash Flat, AR

#20113 Dec 31, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I see your problem, I never sold a damn thing either when the store was closed.
You can always fall back on that equipment sales though with all this row crop production in the hills.
That no man has said in the last 80 years.
Big sign out front with phone number. Ive never kept regular buisness hours at that sales lot. And The phone was always ringing and sales being made before obama. then things just petered out. and to boot i was driving semi truck part time. the truck driving job petered out also. That truck hasnt moved or been licensed in a year. The same sign with phone number with my mini storage. A customer calls and I come meet with them. That the best type of buisness to own. Something you dont have to babysit. something that dont keep you tied down. things like a selfservice car wash or laundromat. Of a filling station that just takes credit or debit cards. No attendant and employee wages to rob profit. We have no debt and wont borrow to keep a buisness going. In 66 and just might sign up and draw social security next week.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

#20114 Dec 31, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you sometimes sound like a conservative, but promote libs?
its called being independent that is seeing the best and worst from both sides. not being blinded by one or the other. you should try it. after all it is call the United States of America.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

#20115 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
So what your saying is it all should be "YOUR" way or nothing... MMmmmm isn't that a dictatorship? And here i am thinking we lived in a free country... Oops sorry our "Freedoms" went out the window when G.W.Bush signed the patriot act.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20116 Dec 31, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask?
Wall street > you > fed-ex walmart.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#20118 Dec 31, 2012
A sincere Happy New Year to all...and to all a goodnight.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

#20120 Dec 31, 2012
guest wrote:
Isn't it wonderful we are going over the cliff. Your totally awesome president thought congress worked so hard that he signed by exective order each one gets a pay raise plus staff and especially that useless do nothing joe biden. Get ready folks the spending is going to go through the roof after all our taxes are going up, So our spender in chief has got money to burn. And in case you haven't heard we hit the debt ceiling today 16.4 trillion. I bet you just can't wait to get that first paycheck and see how much smaller, Just remember your spender in chief could have stopped this instead he just created a bigger mess than he has already made.
Fool...go read the news...

SE Michigan

#20121 Dec 31, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> its called being independent that is seeing the best and worst from both sides. not being blinded by one or the other. you should try it. after all it is call the United States of America.
What are you saying? That I only see one side? I beg to differ. But then you don't know me well enough to know that I have applauded and condemned both sides where and when it was deserved. I have been called a liberal here on Topix. I have also been called a right-winger.

SE Michigan

#20123 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> So what your saying is it all should be "YOUR" way or nothing... MMmmmm isn't that a dictatorship? And here i am thinking we lived in a free country... Oops sorry our "Freedoms" went out the window when G.W.Bush signed the patriot act.
I agree. I never said I supported the Patriot Act.

"So what your saying is it all should be "YOUR" way or nothing..."
No, I'm saying if it goes against the Constitution, there are no compromises. That IS what makes this a free country.

SE Michigan

#20124 Dec 31, 2012
Redd wrote:
A sincere Happy New Year to all...and to all a goodnight.
I agree!
what

Pine Bluff, AR

#20125 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
"So what your saying is it all should be "YOUR" way or nothing..."
No, that would be barny's way of thinking.

Washington DC

#20126 Dec 31, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>No, that would be barny's way of thinking.
Nope.

That would not be Barny's way of thinking.
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

#20127 Dec 31, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Wall street > you > fed-ex walmart.
Lion > hyena > rabbit > mouse > earth worm > bacteria > amoeba? Where are you going with this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funeral Home 43 min Mayor Tiny Tim 80
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 245
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr WARRIOR 10,004
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 11 hr KBK 218
Crystal Due 15 hr Wondering 2
Your ambulance service sues city 15 hr Ambulance 7
City of Pocahontas - the rest of the story 16 hr guest 7
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE