Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Redd

United States

#19306 Dec 13, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious, make that Captain Obvious that you are gender confused. No doubt a liberal also.....
Gordo, somewhere in the New Mexican Republic there's a adult supervised detox center for teenager's waiting for you, give it a try.
Questioner

Jonesboro, AR

#19307 Dec 13, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be a greater "BARNYARD" if it contained less bovine emissions.
But it wouldn't be Barney without the bovine emissions
Reality Check

United States

#19308 Dec 13, 2012
Doesnt know anytheither e wrote:
<quoted text>
If he were to print facts, he couldn't make his point. Just wait til he starts using statistics.
I doubt that will ever happen because even he knows that putting numbers to current democratic policies will prove that entire democratic philosopy wrong. It would be entertaining to watch though.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#19309 Dec 13, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that will ever happen because even he knows that putting numbers to current democratic policies will prove that entire democratic philosopy wrong. It would be entertaining to watch though.
Where would you like to start?
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19311 Dec 13, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
14 (B) PAYMENT AMOUNT.—The formula for
15 determining the amount of payments that will be
16 paid to health insurance issuers described in
17 paragraph (1)(A) that insure high-risk individ18
uals.
This came from the very post I am comenting on. The reinsurance is the fee. I know you don't care if I own my own company but at least post the facts when making an argument. You seem to be proud about your posts being factual and accurate. I was just pointing out another flaw in a long line of flaws your posts contain. Maybe you should quit saying that you are always factual. That way you will lose your credebility a little slower.
lol the reinsurance is a paid by who? the indvidual that has a pre existing condition? or the company that employees that person? or the company providing the health insurance itself? could you just answer those for me please so i know what your thinking ..and i did post the facts.. that is the law ..word for word.. that you were so happy to comment on ..lol and i love how you try to downplay being wrong and then try to come with the same criticizism that i placed upon you in the last post .. cudos .. lol look just face it .. what you have heard is wrong .. maybe you should get a lawer that is not hyped up on drugs back there .. if you can find one... to tell you what the law really means....
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19312 Dec 13, 2012
Doesnt know anytheither e wrote:
<quoted text>
If he/she isn't sure what he/she wants to be, how could we?
my sexual orientation is not what is being discussed on these threads.. it is the topics at hand.. and i will not disclose any information on or about my person... because in all actuality it is irrelavant.. and goes to show you that republicans cannot accept facts and responsibilities for their lies and behavior... the republican ignorance will go down as one of the worlds greatest wonders of the 21t century and at least you have some company on here that will be joining you down that path...
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19313 Dec 13, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
and just what numbers would those be?.. care to ellaborate on your false accusations?.. ignorance is the thrill of not knowing and you guys are skydiving with no parachute... none of your posts have been correct or have been proven to be correct .. and if you think that government matters are all laughing matters then why are you even trying to have a sensible discussion of 2 polar opposites to begin with ?... do you look at your business and say i think we're just gonna have fun this year and see what happens? the elections in todays times are no laughing matter and could very well lead to... either the beginning of good change... or the beginning of the end of a lot of rights and civil liberties that that people fought and gave their lives for... and everyone like YOU take for granted... these are not laughable matters that are being taken and have been taken in the past... if your gonna be wrong don't belittle yourself even more by entertaining us with even more ignorance.
Redd

United States

#19315 Dec 13, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Puto, is that how you came clean in Arkansas? Looks like it didn't work, mentally that is........
Punta, I'm not of Spanish ancestry, find something German or Cherokee to be more effective.

Kansas City Ks.

#19317 Dec 13, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>

It's what liberals have to do since the truth always destroys your argument. Just look at the coverage of the violence at the Michigan state capitol from the main stream outlets who left out all of the violence perpetrated by the union thugs.

Thanks again for proving my point.
All the violence ?????????? LMAO

Contrary to all the buzz circulating around the news media, originating at Fox News, as it turns out, Fox Contributor Steven Crowder started a confrontation earlier this week by assaulting a Michigan union member.

Fox News has been tearing up the airwaves all week with reports and interviews surround what they are characterizing as an unprovoked assault on one of their contributors by a bunch of “leftist union thugs”. However, a simple review of their own raw video footage clearly shows Crowder knocking a union member to the ground, who in turn punched back at Crowder.[Pay close attention to the video above starting at 1'30".]

http://samuel-warde.com/2012/12/as-it-turns-o...
Redd

United States

#19318 Dec 13, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>That's not only obvious that's Captain Obvious......
Your brain's fried Gordo...and you are too damned dumb to know it.

United States

#19319 Dec 13, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
All the violence ?????????? LMAO
Contrary to all the buzz circulating around the news media, originating at Fox News, as it turns out, Fox Contributor Steven Crowder started a confrontation earlier this week by assaulting a Michigan union member.
Fox News has been tearing up the airwaves all week with reports and interviews surround what they are characterizing as an unprovoked assault on one of their contributors by a bunch of “leftist union thugs”. However, a simple review of their own raw video footage clearly shows Crowder knocking a union member to the ground, who in turn punched back at Crowder.[Pay close attention to the video above starting at 1'30".]
http://samuel-warde.com/2012/12/as-it-turns-o...
Again, believing what left-wing hate sites tell you to believe and not what actually happened. So far, you're just a sucker tonight...
Thanks for proving my point, yet again...
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#19320 Dec 13, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>my sexual orientation is not what is being discussed on these threads.. it is the topics at hand.. and i will not disclose any information on or about my person... because in all actuality it is irrelavant.. and goes to show you that republicans cannot accept facts and responsibilities for their lies and behavior... the republican ignorance will go down as one of the worlds greatest wonders of the 21t century and at least you have some company on here that will be joining you down that path...
Sexual orientation has nothing to do with whether you are a man or a woman. You are either one or the other. Unless you are a morphodite.

Kansas City Ks.

#19322 Dec 13, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Again, believing what left-wing hate sites tell you to believe and not what actually happened. So far, you're just a sucker tonight...
Thanks for proving my point, yet again...
I believed what I watched on the Fox News clip.

What is your theory of how that "union thug" got on the ground before he got up and threw a punch at the guy?

You said listen to both sides of the story, are you listening?

Kansas City Ks.

#19323 Dec 13, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know what Gordo means Pendejo? Callete lo sico huey. Now figure that out genius or France si bu prefere. I love people like you always letting your alligator mouth over load your humming bird brain....
Jun 5, 2011

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>o France si bu prefere! Look that up culero!
lol....you are killing me....yes it is called translator which is what you are using...hahahahahaha.....wow I am amazed you are smart enough to look that up...keep it coming....been to France...nice place if you look up.

Warrior...come out to play

Just can't break a old dog, of old tricks.

United States

#19325 Dec 13, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I believed what I watched on the Fox News clip.
What is your theory of how that "union thug" got on the ground before he got up and threw a punch at the guy?
You said listen to both sides of the story, are you listening?
Loud and clear and your "side" posted a highly edited version of what happened, which wasn't the Fox clip and it still doesn't prove what was written on the site.
So, are you saying the liar in you is coming out to join the sucker now?
Mr Translator

Foley, AL

#19326 Dec 13, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

Jun 5, 2011
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>o France si bu prefere! Look that up culero!
lol....you are killing me....yes it is called translator which is what you are using...hahahahahaha.....wow I am amazed you are smart enough to look that up...keep it coming....been to France...nice place if you look up.
Warrior...come out to play
That's not only obvious that's Captain Obvious, Obviously......
Mr Translator

Foley, AL

#19327 Dec 13, 2012
Registered poster wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point? I am amazed you can even read. Now get back to your FOX TV! LOL!
Ask Captain Obvious'''''''
Mr Translator

Foley, AL

#19329 Dec 13, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Loud and clear and your "side" posted a highly edited version of what happened, which wasn't the Fox clip and it still doesn't prove what was written on the site.
So, are you saying the liar in you is coming out to join the sucker now?
Do you not have any ideas how the union member got on the ground?

If that was not a Fox News clip, why was Sean Hannity playing "a highly edited version of what happened" on his show?

I Bet you do not care to discuss that either, do you?

Mr Translator

Foley, AL

#19330 Dec 13, 2012
Boy Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't be a pimple on Captain Obvious' ass........
Could you post that in French please, it is such a romantic language.

United States

#19331 Dec 13, 2012
Mr Translator wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not have any ideas how the union member got on the ground?
If that was not a Fox News clip, why was Sean Hannity playing "a highly edited version of what happened" on his show?
I Bet you do not care to discuss that either, do you?
Sure, there are plenty of "ideas." - The guy slipped, lost his balance, swung missed and fell. Can you prove that none of those things happened from the video that samuel-warde.com posted? The point is, the video that samuel-warde.com posted did not show Crowder "assaulting" the rightly named union thug yet it makes the claim that he did without any evidence to back it up. However it shows the thug connecting on Crowder's face multiple times. This is probably why this ridicules theory hasn't even made it on to the more "main stream" liberal news sites.
Just more evidence of liberals changing the facts to create a false reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) 1 hr User name 33
Mental Health Therapists 4 hr licensetopractice 9
taco casa 14 hr Doris 6
Rebecca perkins 15 hr guest 1
Mad 19 hr True 10
Mikey 22 hr Ashley O 11
Hot guys at Peco Sat Peco blue smock 7

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance