• Other (explain below)
Comments
18,161 - 18,180 of 29,660 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#19244 Dec 12, 2012
Questioner wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obamacare has copays like most insurance does, they will still go to the emergency room, if it is a totally free ride and I am paying for it, they might go to a doctor. I know it has been pointed out before but I wanted to compliment you on the appropriateness of your moniker.
The moniker is used with satire, obviously.

I have to agree with you, I find his moniker well suited for a forum where people like you who think that the,

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act commonly called "Obamacare" is a insurance policy.

FYI
"Obamacare" Is a United States federal statute, it has no
co-pays.

Washington DC

#19245 Dec 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>No, you do it all in your own comments.
No, not "all", I get copious amounts from the comments of you and others who are trying so hard to deal with your frustrations.

Questioner

Jonesboro, AR

#19246 Dec 12, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The moniker is used with satire, obviously.
I have to agree with you, I find his moniker well suited for a forum where people like you who think that the,
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act commonly called "Obamacare" is a insurance policy.
FYI
"Obamacare" Is a United States federal statute, it has no
co-pays.
Then it will be terribly abused, another step in making the population unaccountable for their actions. I do believe your side is going to win, until the country is bankrupt, but then that has never bothered a liberal. You would be right about the satire issue if the name didn't fit, but since it does, it is just appropriate.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19247 Dec 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Only if you watch the highly edited versions posted on Media Matters and other oppressive liberal hate sites.
Or only if one is unable to differentiate between what is presented by both sides in order to reach a reasonable conclusion.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19248 Dec 12, 2012
Questioner wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it will be terribly abused, another step in making the population unaccountable for their actions. I do believe your side is going to win, until the country is bankrupt, but then that has never bothered a liberal. You would be right about the satire issue if the name didn't fit, but since it does, it is just appropriate.
You might want to take a look at just which Administrations preceded the downturns in our Nation's history....and which ones were left to clean up the mess they inherited.

But I hope y'all stick to your "principles" and "moral high-ground", that will ensure that the very people your Party denigrates will continue to vote your leadership out of office.

Washington DC

#19249 Dec 12, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Or only if one is unable to differentiate between what is presented by both sides in order to reach a reasonable conclusion.

Fox News Placing the oppressed in the position of oppressor.

Naw, they would not do that..........would they?
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19250 Dec 12, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News Placing the oppressed in the position of oppressor.
Naw, they would not do that..........would they?
All part of Rupert Murdoch's agenda, show a little tail on the tube to draw in the rubes, exaggerate the current political situation to reflect a religious bias by the other side, throw in the possibility of gun control and diminished hunting rights, pit the rubes against the other rubes, the races against one another, the poor as subhuman.

Been used throughout history.. with the necessary adjustments to reflect the times.

Washington DC

#19252 Dec 12, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
All part of Rupert Murdoch's agenda, show a little tail on the tube to draw in the rubes, exaggerate the current political situation to reflect a religious bias by the other side, throw in the possibility of gun control and diminished hunting rights, pit the rubes against the other rubes, the races against one another, the poor as subhuman.
Been used throughout history.. with the necessary adjustments to reflect the times.
Yes Sir, and still the same ages' old motavation.

The love of money..........

Washington DC

#19253 Dec 12, 2012
motivation.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19256 Dec 12, 2012
You're certainly a master wordsmith...of the comic book variety. Entertain me some more with your uncanny wit and wisdom.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19257 Dec 12, 2012

Washington DC

#19258 Dec 12, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>UP 78.56%? LOL!
You're STUPID!
If you will notice, that was not the first typo I have ever made, not likely to be the last either.

Just for you, the DOW was up six tenths of 1% on 12-11-2012, and it is +8.41% Year-to-Date.

Washington DC

#19259 Dec 12, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Must be sad that you and those like you want just one type of news or should I say entertainmkent in the likes of those like msnbc! Your type marches lock step in what the democrats tell you, you and those like you are nothing but obama cult following kool aid drinking zombies. You are not smart enough to think for yourself so you have TV do it for you. If you don't like Fox don't watch it retard!
Maybe he read that Fox News lies in another media, maybe he read it in a Republican bias News paper called the,,,,,,,,
are you ready Genius,,,,,,,,,,

THE WALL STREET JOURNAL,

"Today there is a report in the Wall Street Journal that obliterates the dishonest reporting that has been plastered on the airwaves on Fox for weeks".

The significance that this report was published in the Wall Street Journal cannot be understated. The Journal is the kingpin of Rupert Murdoch’s news empire. The fact that it is openly contradicting his other news outlet, Fox News, is a powerful condemnation of the cable network.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19260 Dec 12, 2012
Questioner wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obamacare has copays like most insurance does, they will still go to the emergency room, if it is a totally free ride and I am paying for it, they might go to a doctor. I know it has been pointed out before but I wanted to compliment you on the appropriateness of your moniker.
um obamacare is a law my good sir so i don't really know what your asking? lol umm if your talking about the healthcare exchanges through private insurance companies set up by either the state or federal government.. then yes they "may" have a copay as most insurance.. because it is the sammmmme insurance lol ... just made more affordable..and people living here in oregon that make around 16,000 or less will be elgible for medicaid... and if someone can afford a 10 dollar copay... and their insurance weather it be medicaid or someone paying 100dollars a month pays the rest then it does not pass on to everyone like someone going to the emergency room with no form of insurance at all .... soooooooo i hope that clears up some things... and i thank you? lol umm so for those of you who do not understand the meaning of my post name .. if you don't know nothin then in all reality you do know something so thanks! lol
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19261 Dec 12, 2012
Pardon Gordo Barney, he has a weight problem, a light weight one.

Washington DC

#19262 Dec 12, 2012
Redd wrote:
Pardon Gordo Barney, he has a weight problem, a light weight one.
Particular between his ears.
hi

Harrison, AR

#19265 Dec 12, 2012
Yes

Blytheville, AR

#19266 Dec 12, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not "all", I get copious amounts from the comments of you and others who are trying so hard to deal with your frustrations.
Thanks again for proving my point.

Blytheville, AR

#19267 Dec 12, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he read that Fox News lies in another media, maybe he read it in a Republican bias News paper called the,,,,,,,,
are you ready Genius,,,,,,,,,,
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL,
"Today there is a report in the Wall Street Journal that obliterates the dishonest reporting that has been plastered on the airwaves on Fox for weeks".
The significance that this report was published in the Wall Street Journal cannot be understated. The Journal is the kingpin of Rupert Murdoch’s news empire. The fact that it is openly contradicting his other news outlet, Fox News, is a powerful condemnation of the cable network.
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP /?p=8583

Like I said, you can either watch FOX or listen to lies that liberal hate sites say is on FOX.

You have proven once again that you are both a sucker and a liar.

Washington DC

#19268 Dec 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
Like I said, you can either watch FOX or listen to lies that liberal hate sites say is on FOX.
You have proven once again that you are both a sucker and a liar.
Read it again D.A, that said it was printed in the WSJ, I did not say it came from The WSJ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I said it!! 2 hr True 26
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 5 hr It Is Done 9,875
Warrant for Ricky(Todd) Kevin Gates 6 hr against women bea... 1
why are all the hot guys in this town gay? =( (Jul '10) 12 hr terry l foster 18
Child Molester released 13 hr Guest 11
Flattered 23 hr LMAO 4
Debate: Ferguson - Pocahontas, AR Fri yoyo 15
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••