Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Blytheville, AR

#19183 Dec 10, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>and no none of my facts have every contradicted the other if so
That's because none of what you post are actual facts. How are King Friday and Lady Elaine doing?

Blytheville, AR

#19184 Dec 10, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>actually 65 percent or close to it agree with obama's plan ..
http://www.rasmussenreports.co m/public_content/politics/gene ral_politics/december_2012/19_ favor_new_government_spending_ to_stimulate_economy

19% is hardly "close to it." Oncea again, the actual facts don't fit your opinion.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19185 Dec 10, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are still on here spreading hate and discontent along with your stupidity!
Been here from the beginning, in fact, you wouldn't be able to so easily spread your vast knowledge of everything Zane Grey without me having started this thread.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19186 Dec 10, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You and will disagree on a lot of issues but you will never see me posting the dribble that you were responding to.
Careful, being reasonable across Party lines here will bring the hound dogs down on you.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19187 Dec 10, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't mind what you say about me but I do resent you trying to pass yourself off as being even slightly credible. I did like the apartment comment though, a one bedroom microwave? Post a real fact, with references and I will refute accordingly. Until then, you are a nut.
look genius.. until i am provin wrong ..like i have provin every single one of you republican right wing nuts to be... then everything i post is credible.. it is taken from credible sources .. not fox news .. i love how you can "say" oh your a lier, or your stuff is not credible, or you have no facts where are the facts, when i have posted such items necessary to answer every question including those.... so until you take the time like i said to look things up for yourself and dispute my point of view like i have did yours and many others.. then yes everything i post is credible... yah incase you don't know what that means ..it means a studio apartment with a microwave and no stove.. only in slang terms ..i thoguht someone that was soooo educated as yourself could surely comprehend that but i guess not... you have badmouthed others not just me in countless other posts so don't come out in this one acting like your the high and mighty ... and you can call me a nut all you want but you saying that does not do away with all the facts i have presented over and over in all of my posts.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19188 Dec 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
The main reason Clinton changed is the republicans got control of congress and reigned his sorry butt in.. Not his moving to center of his concern for the people .. He started this whole mess with the housing downfall wanting everyone to have one even though they couldn't afford it... Time told the story.. He had a balanced budget his last term but the national debt grew under his watch..
oh sureee that's what happend lol what a joke... how do you think the bill got passed? with bipartisan agreement... and it was the right thing to do .. how were lower incomes supposed to get houses when no bank was willing to loan to them for anything not just homes?... clinton said he had no regrets about the stegall act and neither do i .. it could of had more regulation than it did but in-effect it worked out the way it was supposed to ....noone forced a bank to loan to poeople who were homeless or who they suspected to not be able to pay any of their mortgage.. but they were required to loan to lower income wage earners... and some of those banks loaned to the before mentioned and that was their fault.. all of the banks and all of the republicans and most of the democrats wanted this "deregulation" so if your gonna pass blame then put blame where it is deserved... and if bush was president for 8 years after clinton then why did he not do anything to implement new regulations to that sector of the market?... further deregulation does not account for missed opprotunities in other fields that should have been sought after first... the national debt has grown under every recent president's watch ..the problem with that is how many jobs have also grown with those watches .. and under clinton alone there were more jobs created than both bushes and reagan combined..and so far under obama jobs are comming back and more jobs have been created under obama than bushes 8 years so with that being said look up the facts before you just start typing
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19189 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I am an independent, yet because I disagree with you, I am right wing. I am to the right of you but I am not right wing. As far as providing facts, talking points are not facts and all you provide are left wing talking points. There are always two sides to an argument and somewhere between their points of views lies the truth. The simple fact that you realize there are two sides in the discussion on which way the country should be governed yet you say all our problems are the direct result of one party shows your bias. Are you really going to tell me that the democrats have not made ANY mistakes in causing the state of our country? I'm still waiting for you to show me how spending more than we take is will lead America to prosperity. You say it won't lead to a balanced budget. I already know that. That's my point. Obama said it is the only way to make Amreica prosperous, you believe everything the democrats say and do. Here is your chance to defend your party's position. Remember, we are assuming that ALL our woes are 100% the republicans fault. I'm talking about from this point forward. If all you are goning to do is give me more talking points then save your breath because your whole existance on this subject has been talking points. All talking points are good for is to gain a political advantage by shaping an argument for the uninformed. They prove nothing. I want a detailed example using Obama's budget proposal numbers. I already know you can't do it and so do you.
um no .. like i have said before in my posts i recognized you as an independant but with leaning right views.. so with that being said .. you have not once recognized democrats for their accomplishments so you inturn are also biased if you go by your standards.. i will give credit where credit is due.. but the only good thing repbulicans have doen in recent years all happend under reagan... and that is way in the past and irrelavent in todays discussions... and you keep saying that i am providing all of these talking points... they are not talking points .. period .. they are factual representations of the truth either in the form of questions or statements .. and none have yet to be answered or succesfully replied too ... and you keep wanting to 0 out the budget and let me tell you for the LAST time .. that will not happen anytime in the near future.. our goal is to controal the debt and pay it down .. just as clinton was about to start doing until bush took office...look at it this way .. bush had a 500 dollar credit card bill with 200 dollars in his pocket and a 2000 dollar credit limit... with a minimum payment of 50 dollars... instead of making payments .. he inturn gave the money away that he had and then maxed out his credit card.. and said ultimatley .. it will work itself out.. yah right... so .. once we get spending and cuts under control and regulated .. then we can inturn start paying down our debt .. after we get our credit rating back that republicans lost us due to irresponsible actions.. there is no quick fix to 0 period so get that out of your head ... and look you keep setting up unrealistic scenarios.. by "assuming" ... guess what republicans "assuming" things would work out is what got us into this mess in the first place... and what you want me to do is something that analyst and experts get paid to do .. so instead of asking me why don't you just look up what they post... the point of being an independant is having open mind to both sides of the argument.. which you clearly are not ... and i have provided no talking points only facts .. again ... you want me to do work that is not mine to do and provide you with a way to zeroing the debt which at this point in time is not in anyway possible.. like i have said before in my posts i have asked multiple questions to you and others that have yet to be answered and have provided facts to get you your information if you want to look it up.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19190 Dec 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it
i don't have to prove anything to you it is fact and liek i said look it up you bumb.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19191 Dec 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>That's because none of what you post are actual facts. How are King Friday and Lady Elaine doing?
you have yet to contradict any of my facts with factuall evidence of your own .. and who the hhell are you talkin about friday and elaine?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19193 Dec 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
19% is hardly "close to it." Oncea again, the actual facts don't fit your opinion.
of course you would post a right leaning polling agency .. and noone caares what either biased polling agency has to say weather it's republican or democrat.. indpendant researchers analysts and study groups or polling agencies have all came out and said that around 60 percent agree with obama's plan and http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-centers/... theres one of your proofs from the quinnipiac.. so with that being said your lies and biased forms of information are not an acurate way to portray how everyone actually feels... noone goes by rasmussen reports except for fox and they are unreliable and definetly not credible... now there will be some that say i am biased .. well in a way i am .. but i base my facts on indepedant studies and will put blame where it is due.. only problem is democrats have not did anythng in years that deserves criticism.... fact is credible republicans are turning on their party and for good reason .. look this stuff up i'm not making anything i post up .. it's all based off factuall information recieved from independant credible sources .. well almost all there are some left wingers .. but there are a few right wingers that also agree with the left so there has to be some truth to what the populous is saying ... and where you got your 19% i will never know lol what a joke.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19194 Dec 10, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Were you born STUPID or do you have to work at it?
neither captain obvious.. but if that is all you hve to say about my questions in my posts then please do the republican party a favor and shut your mouth because your making them look more worse than they are already precieved... how is anyone supposed to take you seriously when al you do is go underneath different names and post one line comments that do nothing but degrade the indvidual making a factual point and inturn making yourself look like one of the ignorant republicans they talk about in their posts .. which proves their point and makes them look even more credible?
Barneyiii

Jonesboro, AR

#19195 Dec 10, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>look genius.. until i am provin wrong ..like i have provin every single one of you republican right wing nuts to be... then everything i post is credible.. it is taken from credible sources .. not fox news .. i love how you can "say" oh your a lier, or your stuff is not credible, or you have no facts where are the facts, when i have posted such items necessary to answer every question including those.... so until you take the time like i said to look things up for yourself and dispute my point of view like i have did yours and many others.. then yes everything i post is credible... yah incase you don't know what that means ..it means a studio apartment with a microwave and no stove.. only in slang terms ..i thoguht someone that was soooo educated as yourself could surely comprehend that but i guess not... you have badmouthed others not just me in countless other posts so don't come out in this one acting like your the high and mighty ... and you can call me a nut all you want but you saying that does not do away with all the facts i have presented over and over in all of my posts.
In comparison to you, I might appear to be a genius and I admit to being in the higher percentile while in school, but you need to stop looking at others in admiration and start looking for real facts. I don't know much about apartments living, but I do own three homes and none are quite like you described your humble abode. I agree that your being a nut does not change the facts, just reinforces them. I don't believe that I said you are a "lied", around these parts we refer to them as "liars", I probably was just pointing out how poorly informed you are. I appreciate you giving me permission to call you a nut, but I believe that just about anyone who knows you would take that liberty. I am sure that in the thousands of words that you peck out on that keyboard of yours, there is a good point somewhere, but I doubt if you could find one unless you were given a thesaurus and a great amount of time. I would like to hear more about your studio apartment, it sounds fascinating, do you live there by yourself or do you own a lot of cats. Keep me informed as to how you are ding, you have been a hoot so far.
Barneyiii

Jonesboro, AR

#19196 Dec 10, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>of course you would post a right leaning polling agency .. and noone caares what either biased polling agency has to say weather it's republican or democrat.. indpendant researchers analysts and study groups or polling agencies have all came out and said that around 60 percent agree with obama's plan and http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-centers/... theres one of your proofs from the quinnipiac.. so with that being said your lies and biased forms of information are not an acurate way to portray how everyone actually feels... noone goes by rasmussen reports except for fox and they are unreliable and definetly not credible... now there will be some that say i am biased .. well in a way i am .. but i base my facts on indepedant studies and will put blame where it is due.. only problem is democrats have not did anythng in years that deserves criticism.... fact is credible republicans are turning on their party and for good reason .. look this stuff up i'm not making anything i post up .. it's all based off factuall information recieved from independant credible sources .. well almost all there are some left wingers .. but there are a few right wingers that also agree with the left so there has to be some truth to what the populous is saying ... and where you got your 19% i will never know lol what a joke.
Noone is two words, nut is one and you are too.
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#19198 Dec 10, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>um no .. like i have said before in my posts i recognized you as an independant but with leaning right views.. so with that being said .. you have not once recognized democrats for their accomplishments so you inturn are also biased if you go by your standards.. i will give credit where credit is due.. but the only good thing repbulicans have doen in recent years all happend under reagan... and that is way in the past and irrelavent in todays discussions... and you keep saying that i am providing all of these talking points... they are not talking points .. period .. they are factual representations of the truth either in the form of questions or statements .. and none have yet to be answered or succesfully replied too ... and you keep wanting to 0 out the budget and let me tell you for the LAST time .. that will not happen anytime in the near future.. our goal is to controal the debt and pay it down .. just as clinton was about to start doing until bush took office...look at it this way .. bush had a 500 dollar credit card bill with 200 dollars in his pocket and a 2000 dollar credit limit... with a minimum payment of 50 dollars... instead of making payments .. he inturn gave the money away that he had and then maxed out his credit card.. and said ultimatley .. it will work itself out.. yah right... so .. once we get spending and cuts under control and regulated .. then we can inturn start paying down our debt .. after we get our credit rating back that republicans lost us due to irresponsible actions.. there is no quick fix to 0 period so get that out of your head ... and look you keep setting up unrealistic scenarios.. by "assuming" ... guess what republicans "assuming" things would work out is what got us into this mess in the first place... and what you want me to do is something that analyst and experts get paid to do .. so instead of asking me why don't you just look up what they post... the point of being an independant is having open mind to both sides of the argument.. which you clearly are not ... and i have provided no talking points only facts .. again ... you want me to do work that is not mine to do and provide you with a way to zeroing the debt which at this point in time is not in anyway possible.. like i have said before in my posts i have asked multiple questions to you and others that have yet to be answered and have provided facts to get you your information if you want to look it up.
I said that Bill Clinton balanced the budget and is considered to be one of the greatest presidents we have ever had. You need to understand that the reason Clinton did so well is that he came to the center. There is no way that this country can prosper being governed from the far left or the far right. Center left to center right is where we need to be in order to prosper. Ok, so you admit the budget can't and won't be balanced under the current democratic control. Then explain how to "control" the debt. You say we will get spending under control. President Obama has racked up $6 trillion of debt that was authorized or asked for by him. Does that sound like someone who wants to control spending? Before you blame the republicans (because I'm sure you will), you have to understand that there was nobody who had the power to make Obama spend that money. Things like the jobs bill that ended up in "green energy" companies that everyone knew would not make it. The money simply ended up in the hands of Obama's money bundlers who invested in the failed companies. Obama's response? "The jobs weren't as shovel ready as we thought". But guess what, we still owe the money. If that is not a clear example of wasteful spending then I don't know what is. As far as your questions go, I will be more than happy to answer them. Just ask them one at a time. I know that your posts make sense to you but to the rest of the world, they are not so clear.
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#19199 Dec 10, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>"more worse" WTF? No doubt you were born that way. You have an ornge truck don't you!
"don't know nothin's" post are bad enough so I tried to ignore the spelling mishaps and terrible speech.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#19200 Dec 10, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>oh sureee that's what happend lol what a joke... how do you think the bill got passed? with bipartisan agreement... and it was the right thing to do .. how were lower incomes supposed to get houses when no bank was willing to loan to them for anything not just homes?... clinton said he had no regrets about the stegall act and neither do i .. it could of had more regulation than it did but in-effect it worked out the way it was supposed to ....noone forced a bank to loan to poeople who were homeless or who they suspected to not be able to pay any of their mortgage.. but they were required to loan to lower income wage earners... and some of those banks loaned to the before mentioned and that was their fault.. all of the banks and all of the republicans and most of the democrats wanted this "deregulation" so if your gonna pass blame then put blame where it is deserved... and if bush was president for 8 years after clinton then why did he not do anything to implement new regulations to that sector of the market?... further deregulation does not account for missed opprotunities in other fields that should have been sought after first... the national debt has grown under every recent president's watch ..the problem with that is how many jobs have also grown with those watches .. and under clinton alone there were more jobs created than both bushes and reagan combined..and so far under obama jobs are comming back and more jobs have been created under obama than bushes 8 years so with that being said look up the facts before you just start typing
^^^^This your mind on drugs. Scrambled.^^^^
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19201 Dec 11, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that Bill Clinton balanced the budget and is considered to be one of the greatest presidents we have ever had. You need to understand that the reason Clinton did so well is that he came to the center. There is no way that this country can prosper being governed from the far left or the far right. Center left to center right is where we need to be in order to prosper. Ok, so you admit the budget can't and won't be balanced under the current democratic control. Then explain how to "control" the debt. You say we will get spending under control. President Obama has racked up $6 trillion of debt that was authorized or asked for by him. Does that sound like someone who wants to control spending? Before you blame the republicans (because I'm sure you will), you have to understand that there was nobody who had the power to make Obama spend that money. Things like the jobs bill that ended up in "green energy" companies that everyone knew would not make it. The money simply ended up in the hands of Obama's money bundlers who invested in the failed companies. Obama's response? "The jobs weren't as shovel ready as we thought". But guess what, we still owe the money. If that is not a clear example of wasteful spending then I don't know what is. As far as your questions go, I will be more than happy to answer them. Just ask them one at a time. I know that your posts make sense to you but to the rest of the world, they are not so clear.
clinton passed those taxes when he had control of the house in 1993... and when gingrich got in there and clinton wanted to pass healthcare .. that didn't happen .. and newt and every single republican back then said that the economy would fall on it's face .. then look what happend .. with those taxes came the first budget surplus since 1969 in the years 98,99,00,01 .. so who's policies actually work?.. and i've already explained myself and my reasoning with facts and links on here time and time again and will not post to anymore of your nonsense as long as you keep asking me to do so .. if you did not understand the first 5 times i told you then maybe you need to take some ritalin and calm down ... the idea is to focus and you might catch on to what the other person is saying.. so you can go baack to our previous posts where you have already asked me these questions and figure out the answer for yourself ... it's clearly posted... yah and spending has leveled of has it not? and by the way bush spent more than his republican partners and other presidents going all the way back to LBJ .. obama had to spend to stop the bleeding and if any reasonable person with any lick of common sense cannot see that then they are just plain ignoring the facts... if you attribute most of fiscal year 2009 to George W. Bush then, after adjusting for inflation, federal spending under Obama has actually dropped by 0.1 percent. Politifact checked the numbers and agreed:“Using raw dollars, Obama did oversee the lowest annual increases in spending of any president in 60 years,” they write.“Using inflation-adjusted dollars, Obama had the second-lowest increase -- in fact, he actually presided over a decrease.” http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/... ... and if your talking about solyndra as wastefull spending then taxpayers lost 70 percent or around 380 million on solyndra not the crazy billions you may think ... other than that what was wasteful?... what do you mean "not so clear" to everyone else?.. when i ask a question there is usually a question mark at the end or the context of the sentence makes it such.... if everyone needs to be politcally correct on spelling and punctuation to understand the meaning behind a sentence or run-on ..then by all means take the time to decypher.. but i am not going to change my type style just because some people cannot understand english.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19202 Dec 11, 2012
Barneyiii wrote:
<quoted text>
In comparison to you, I might appear to be a genius and I admit to being in the higher percentile while in school, but you need to stop looking at others in admiration and start looking for real facts. I don't know much about apartments living, but I do own three homes and none are quite like you described your humble abode. I agree that your being a nut does not change the facts, just reinforces them. I don't believe that I said you are a "lied", around these parts we refer to them as "liars", I probably was just pointing out how poorly informed you are. I appreciate you giving me permission to call you a nut, but I believe that just about anyone who knows you would take that liberty. I am sure that in the thousands of words that you peck out on that keyboard of yours, there is a good point somewhere, but I doubt if you could find one unless you were given a thesaurus and a great amount of time. I would like to hear more about your studio apartment, it sounds fascinating, do you live there by yourself or do you own a lot of cats. Keep me informed as to how you are ding, you have been a hoot so far.
andd this is why i don't respond to ignorant posts... i make an exception and look what happens... criticism of the text within the speech with no explanation of the questions that were asked and no better understanding of what was actually relavant to begin with ... everything you posted has nothing to do with the subject matter at hand ..i do not critique other's writing because i am not an english professor and there is really no point as long as the meaning gets across.. i have read these posts several times and with the dots seperating most thoughts they would make sense to a 10 year old... and judging by the way some of you act onhere by demonizing and name bashing .. you would think that, that would fall right into your reading level... so if you cannot figure out the point theres no use in me trying to prove one too you if you cannot comprehend.. sso just read the post slowly maybe take some time to understand the subject that is being discussed and before you know it you will be talking like grown up and actually discuss the matters at hand...instead of making dead excuses about how you don't like the way i type.. and if i reinforce the facts i'm not quite understanding your argument... and i was talking about your studio apartment ... or unless we're gonna play that game where what i say is actually what i'm doing type of deal again .. lol get real... want to have a discussion how bout you quit acting like a child
Old Army

Damascus, AR

#19203 Dec 11, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>andd this is why i don't respond to ignorant posts... i make an exception and look what happens... criticism of the text within the speech with no explanation of the questions that were asked and no better understanding of what was actually relavant to begin with ... everything you posted has nothing to do with the subject matter at hand ..i do not critique other's writing because i am not an english professor and there is really no point as long as the meaning gets across.. i have read these posts several times and with the dots seperating most thoughts they would make sense to a 10 year old... and judging by the way some of you act onhere by demonizing and name bashing .. you would think that, that would fall right into your reading level... so if you cannot figure out the point theres no use in me trying to prove one too you if you cannot comprehend.. sso just read the post slowly maybe take some time to understand the subject that is being discussed and before you know it you will be talking like grown up and actually discuss the matters at hand...instead of making dead excuses about how you don't like the way i type.. and if i reinforce the facts i'm not quite understanding your argument... and i was talking about your studio apartment ... or unless we're gonna play that game where what i say is actually what i'm doing type of deal again .. lol get real... want to have a discussion how bout you quit acting like a child
Its just you against the world, huh. What a burden. At least you don't have a head on your shoulders to get in the way of your burden. Poor baby.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#19204 Dec 11, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>andd this is why i don't respond to ignorant posts... i make an exception and look what happens... criticism of the text within the speech with no explanation of the questions that were asked and no better understanding of what was actually relavant to begin with ... everything you posted has nothing to do with the subject matter at hand ..i do not critique other's writing because i am not an english professor and there is really no point as long as the meaning gets across.. i have read these posts several times and with the dots seperating most thoughts they would make sense to a 10 year old... and judging by the way some of you act onhere by demonizing and name bashing .. you would think that, that would fall right into your reading level... so if you cannot figure out the point theres no use in me trying to prove one too you if you cannot comprehend.. sso just read the post slowly maybe take some time to understand the subject that is being discussed and before you know it you will be talking like grown up and actually discuss the matters at hand...instead of making dead excuses about how you don't like the way i type.. and if i reinforce the facts i'm not quite understanding your argument... and i was talking about your studio apartment ... or unless we're gonna play that game where what i say is actually what i'm doing type of deal again .. lol get real... want to have a discussion how bout you quit acting like a child
You haven't posted anything worth responding to you. Asking you a serious question about politics or economics would be like asking my housekeeper about gastrointestinal surgery, she would have an idea, but not a clue (she would be less gassy than you) but she would be honest enough to admit her limitations. As you will eventually will learn in life is that a person that only posts one side of an issue isn't interested in facts, he is just making talking points. Look to Old Army and Redd, you know which side they are on but they are not blinded bt any particular ideology.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bear Crossing Signs Needed 52 min guest 11
begger 1 hr guest 1
christmas party 1 hr Allah Akbar 6
Library 4 hr Just Me 2
thomasville 10 hr Catching Up 2
Just wondering 13 hr Againstthemachine 2
Work needed for Christmas 13 hr Againstthemachine 11
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web