Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>i do research the facts genius .. i just did not want to research the minimum wage law on that because i do not make it and i was damn close anyways and who cares if i was 50 cents off .. it's the point and meaning behind the message anyways ... i don't think about studing law.. and i'll talk all the crap i want to as long as your gonna post ignorant demeaning comments... and like i said im really not in the you said 7.75 instead of 7.25 or you said know instead of no .. who cares as long as you understand the context of the sentence? and i'm sure at one point in time you have made degrading comments on here to one of my posts weather it was under this name or annother but that's ok we'll just pretend that that doesn't happen... lol what a joke
i have not posted anything to you using a different name, once again, gather facts before posting, and don't assume,as it really makes you look like you don't know what ypur talking about.
totally disgusted

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
No mam, and it is obvious that you don't either.
my exact sentiments.
totally disgusted

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
For the most part I completely agree with you on the politicians. We need to take the tax code, wrap all of the politicians up in it, because there are plenty of pages in the tax code to do such a thing, and throw the whole thing in the trash. The tax code and our elected officials are an embarrassment to this great nation. The millitary doesn't get near the respect or support they deserve for what they do. Thanks for the post.
you are welcome
totally disgusted

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ma'am, we don't understand what you have written, but its clear to me that any fool that purports to be an expert on any fkn subject is just that: A fool.
great post
totally disgusted

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the truth were told, you and I take advantage of this cheap entertainment. As to my friends, I am getting way too old to hate many people, seems that most of us are just trying to get by. Seems that we all have the same desires we just aren't sure how to fulfill them.
so very true
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

bill t wrote:
Never mind "dt know nothing"folks i know who she is and she is nothing but a welfare slug, "its mental" just dont argue with her,she cant help it.
who am i and why do you keep insistiing that i'm a woman?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>You really should take your own advice...
what? i have posted and quoted my facts and links.. it is you ignorant hillbillies back there that cannot read and comprehend.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ma'am, we don't understand what you have written, but its clear to me that any fool that purports to be an expert on any fkn subject is just that: A fool.
i have never claimed that i'm an expert on anything .. but when i prove everyone of you ignorant hillbillies wrong for spewing your lies .. you guys seem to get all pissed off and have your panties in a wad lol ..
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

totally disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>i have not posted anything to you using a different name, once again, gather facts before posting, and don't assume,as it really makes you look like you don't know what ypur talking about.
lol what a joke .. when you have something realavant to say please.. proceed governor lol get real
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>i have never claimed that i'm an expert on anything .. but when i prove everyone of you ignorant hillbillies wrong for spewing your lies .. you guys seem to get all pissed off and have your panties in a wad lol ..
That is the point, if you ever prove anything we might take you seriously, so far it seems that you just type to hear the clicking noise. And no one is spewing anything, I got choked laughing at a few of your facts but didn't spew anything, maybe if you included a picture of yourself I might hurl.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the point, if you ever prove anything we might take you seriously, so far it seems that you just type to hear the clicking noise. And no one is spewing anything, I got choked laughing at a few of your facts but didn't spew anything, maybe if you included a picture of yourself I might hurl.
what? you make no sense.. you got choked laughing at a few of my "facts"? if they're facts then they obveously proved your ignorant ranting wrong so were you choked up because it hurts you to hear the truth or choked up that noone could possibly believe the facts?... and why would i include a picture of myself on here so that some creepy old pervert[or better known as you] in his skimpies can get his jollies off?
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>what? you make no sense.. you got choked laughing at a few of my "facts"? if they're facts then they obveously proved your ignorant ranting wrong so were you choked up because it hurts you to hear the truth or choked up that noone could possibly believe the facts?... and why would i include a picture of myself on here so that some creepy old pervert[or better known as you] in his skimpies can get his jollies off?
You are even denser than I thought and I had given you very little credit previously. You fail to print "facts" just nonsense that halfway supports your position. Half the time your facts contradict themselves from one post to the next. I find it humorous because you obviously have no grasp of the real world and I doubt if anyone of either sex has every gotten their jollies looking at, speaking to or thinking of you. The only jollies you have ever caused is your departure from rooms and conversations. I actually thought you were yanking our chain for awhile but then I decided that you are possibly the dumbest person to post on this topic, please continue reinforcing my observation. I am sure that you will.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

totally disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>great post
I knew exactly who he was talking about.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>i have never claimed that i'm an expert on anything .. but when i prove everyone of you ignorant hillbillies wrong for spewing your lies .. you guys seem to get all pissed off and have your panties in a wad lol ..
It's all coming apart at the seams for you. Just disappear for a month or two and come back as someone else. "Don't know nothin" has lost all credebility. A little friendly advice. When and if you come back, don't select a moniker like "don't know nothin" though it did fit.

“I hate Francis”

Since: Dec 09

I want a recount!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

"As human beings we all want to be happy and free from misery... we have learned that the key to happiness is inner peace. The greatest obstacles to inner peace are disturbing emotions such as anger, attachment, fear and suspicion, while love and compassion and a sense of universal responsibility are the sources of peace and happiness." —Dalai Lama

“I hate Francis”

I want a recount!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else: you are the one who gets burned." —Buddha

“I hate Francis”

I want a recount!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Jesus love you my children

“I hate Francis”

I want a recount!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

and then again he probably doesn't

“I hate Francis”

I want a recount!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

goodnight
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
Thanks for proving that YOU are the only bigot on this thread (excluding Billie Bobbie).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck 10 hr Guest 22
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 11 hr Guest 132
school 11 hr Guest 6
Juveniles arrested 11 hr Boom boom 5
Shannon Joplin 17 hr Shannon 3
Irish Setter dog/Lab puppy 23 hr Guest 7
Nathan Nelson busted again Thu information 1

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
•••
•••