Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,275 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Conway, AR

#19125 Dec 7, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>"Your posts, for the most part, make no sense whatsoever because you are asking people to answer your questions in a manner that only fits your views." um no .. all the questions i have asked are simple questions asking .. essentially the same thing... what makes you think that what you just said is actually true.. what caused you to make those kinds of allegations with no factual evidence disscussed anywhere by anyoone except for those you work with or current family members?...thats how my questions are set up .. and have been proven time and time again to be putting an end to all this fear mongoring and lieing accusations
that have been tossed around like they are whole truths...and if someone who cannot see the truth or speak the truth must have the truth rudely told to them lol ... i would be alot more linient with my words but most republicans . not you because you are an independant .. have no morals for what comes out of their mouth incase you have not noticed by some name bashing on here... so that's why i call them those things... and i know the business is completely irrelivant to this discussion.. but ... to claim you own something and believe a certain way .. which was strongly right wing bs sense i have not seen one liberal thought on your side... and bring that up as a talking point in one of your posts can surely not be offended if someone asks what business it is? because you simpley brought it up .. may not have been in this post but you did bring it up ... so why not get some free advertisement? lol but it's your choice and i salute you for not disclosing the name because i would not want a good sensible establishment such as yours i assume you are running being degraded on a backwoods blog that everyone in that town seems to read lol
How have your points been proven time and time again? You are not an expert in anything you are talking about, and you say you get your message from credible sources yet you don't cite them. To be fair, I am not big on "sources" because rarely are they non partisan or firm. Just so you know the current director of the CBO, Douglas W. Elmendorf, is a democrat. If he has voluntarily selected to be a member of a party, I hardly think he will be non-partisan in today's political climate. I know that you think in ideal terms but rarely is any situation ideal when there are trillions of dollars involved and so much diversity in the lives affected by each decision made as there is here in America. I tend to think in terms of common sense. That's why I don't think the democratic way of spending our way out of a problem will work. You say I haven't answered any of your questions, though I have, you have yet to tell me how America will prosper or won't get into trouble spending $1.4 trillion more than we take in each year. You referred me to a budget proposal that had been studied by a partisan group of people. I just want you to carry it through showing revenue in and expenditures that go out and SHOW me when the deficit will be erased. To start, we will assume that everything is Bush's fault and the fault of the republican led house. Assuming Obama gets everything he wants with no opposition, I want you to SHOW me. I have stripped all of your excuses and scapegoats away so have at it.
totally disgusted

Dallas, TX

#19126 Dec 7, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>and i was also talking about elected officials? i mean where do you get that i was solely talking about republicans except for what they have done to block bills dealing with the subject you are posting about... so what exactly are you talking about? lol and you are a joke to even think you know what your posting ifyou don't even know what you are posting about .. minimum wage is both stateand federally controlled LOL you can't be serious right? what's your minimum wage back there like 7.75? i believe that is the federal minimum .. and minimum wage just in the city of san fran alone is 10.00 an hour so what the heck are you talking about man? wow i should studdy law and government? HAHAH and i mean that with all seriouseness ... you don't even know how basic functioning of the government works! well ok genius let me thinkn .. umm if there are no jobs in the town i am living in then why the hhell would i still want to live there? lol i mean it's just common sense .. if you go where the money is then you will always have money and opprotunity .. wow you have a really skewed way of thinking... your telling me if someone stuck your hand on a frying pan and turned the burner on you would keep your hand there just to see what happens? lol what the hell.. and i hear you but then how many intellegent people would actually run for office? why would you strive to achieve something that offers nothing?... lol get outta hear with your way of thinking... what? are you really that dumb? corporations move factories over seas to offer cheaper labor which offers lower prices which makes things what? more affordable... if that companies headquarters is based here in the united states then guess what all of that overseas revenue is ultimately taxed here in the united states.. as profits earned by that company...in one form or another... and just who gets more "HELP" if your not a citizen .. who are they and what are they getting? and why don't you tell your state to set that standard.. they can do almost anything if they wanted too.. and no kidding they should tax them and that is what obama wants to do .. end tax cuts for outsourcing and give tax breaks for insourcing.. it's simple... and the average persons income in the US is 50k a year .. and these are some of the greatest leaders in the world and your asking them to become common when most of them have already been through that stage? these are great leaders we have some more than others.
instead of posting what you think you know maybe you should reaearch facts. Federal minimum wage is 7.25. Instead of thinking about studying law or talking crap why don't you spend a little less time on here and a little more time in a dictionary. Now everyone has a right to their opinion. I voiced mine just as you did yours. I did not refer to you as a joke or an idiot but if the shoe fits my friend, by all means wear it.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#19127 Dec 7, 2012
totally disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>actually I am not a man at all and I believe that all men are created equal. I have a degree in business management and 2 years away from degree in business law. If you lose your job at a company, do you expect that company to pay you for the rest of your life? Get real if you do! We are still paying elected officials that have not been in office for years. WHY? Because they manipulate the system in order to achieve what they want. The company I worked for didn't succeed after being in our community for many years. After the company moved majority of assembly overseas and to Mexico, quality was horrible and the factory here went thru hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of inventory which cost the company an excessive amount of labor overtime and loss of business. So their strategy didn't work. They have found ways to withhold retirement from employees and cut their salaries and hourly wages due to the economy. Our economy wouldn't be this bad if elected officials weren't paid as much as they are. They keep thinking of ways to fix the budget and none of their solutions involve a cut in their pay. The solutions they have cut into the working class, the elderly, and yes let's don't forget the ones that are fighting for our country and protecting their greedy ass. Think about some of those things before you jump to conclusions about somebody. You seem awfully quick to judge one by what they write or post. You don't know me and I don't know you, however I didn't judge you by what you said. I was merely stating the way I see the financial situation our country is in and I see so many people not only here, but many other places out of work. I have a family and I worry daily about them having to do without things they need, such as a place to lay their head at night, clothes to wear and food to eat.
For the most part I completely agree with you on the politicians. We need to take the tax code, wrap all of the politicians up in it, because there are plenty of pages in the tax code to do such a thing, and throw the whole thing in the trash. The tax code and our elected officials are an embarrassment to this great nation. The millitary doesn't get near the respect or support they deserve for what they do. Thanks for the post.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19128 Dec 7, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
How have your points been proven time and time again? You are not an expert in anything you are talking about, and you say you get your message from credible sources yet you don't cite them. To be fair, I am not big on "sources" because rarely are they non partisan or firm. Just so you know the current director of the CBO, Douglas W. Elmendorf, is a democrat. If he has voluntarily selected to be a member of a party, I hardly think he will be non-partisan in today's political climate. I know that you think in ideal terms but rarely is any situation ideal when there are trillions of dollars involved and so much diversity in the lives affected by each decision made as there is here in America. I tend to think in terms of common sense. That's why I don't think the democratic way of spending our way out of a problem will work. You say I haven't answered any of your questions, though I have, you have yet to tell me how America will prosper or won't get into trouble spending $1.4 trillion more than we take in each year. You referred me to a budget proposal that had been studied by a partisan group of people. I just want you to carry it through showing revenue in and expenditures that go out and SHOW me when the deficit will be erased. To start, we will assume that everything is Bush's fault and the fault of the republican led house. Assuming Obama gets everything he wants with no opposition, I want you to SHOW me. I have stripped all of your excuses and scapegoats away so have at it.
are you also going to assume that we are not in a recession or never went through one?.. i am not going to recite what i have already posted in many other posts f you cannot remember what i have posted it is a lack on your part not mine i have gave you examples and posted near accurate numbers.. and have givin you links to several postings i have did my part .. do your homework like i do and prove your point ...educate yourself onn what the other person is saying .. that's what these posts or debates have been about .. if i had said ANYTHING that you do not agree with LOOK IT UP ... tell me exactly where i was wrong just like i have told you and every other person on here time and time again... and http://www.cbo.gov/about/overview that should answer your CBO bs your trying to smear... and just how do you know he's a democrat?... i have asked multiple questions and you have povided nothing but the same lines ... you are still avoiding questions i have asked with no responses in just my last posts... and the democratic way does not work?.. do you remember the last time a democrat was in office before obama?.. clinton created 22.7 million jobs more than reagan and both bushes combined... 42 million democrat created jobs comparedto 21 million if you add up all job creation since 1960... so which party knows what they are talking about?... and still you end with repeating to tell me too to answer somethign i have already discussed and proved to you .. you just have to let it al sink in .. read the numbers in the previous posts again if you have too but i am not repeating myself for your amusement... and to assume that the budget is gonna 0 itself out at some point in time is just an idiotic idea as i have said our debt is measured realative to gdp.. so you do the math .. you find the numbers that iposted about 5 pages ago and you run them you said you did but you don't know exactly how the economy and government works so you hve noooooo idea what yu are doing and that's ok leave it to the professionals like i said ....which like i also said are not me.. but i have posted what they come up with so just do the research yourself instead of relying on everyone else to look the stuff up .
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19129 Dec 7, 2012
totally disgusted wrote:
<quoted text> instead of posting what you think you know maybe you should reaearch facts. Federal minimum wage is 7.25. Instead of thinking about studying law or talking crap why don't you spend a little less time on here and a little more time in a dictionary. Now everyone has a right to their opinion. I voiced mine just as you did yours. I did not refer to you as a joke or an idiot but if the shoe fits my friend, by all means wear it.
i do research the facts genius .. i just did not want to research the minimum wage law on that because i do not make it and i was damn close anyways and who cares if i was 50 cents off .. it's the point and meaning behind the message anyways ... i don't think about studing law.. and i'll talk all the crap i want to as long as your gonna post ignorant demeaning comments... and like i said im really not in the you said 7.75 instead of 7.25 or you said know instead of no .. who cares as long as you understand the context of the sentence? and i'm sure at one point in time you have made degrading comments on here to one of my posts weather it was under this name or annother but that's ok we'll just pretend that that doesn't happen... lol what a joke
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19130 Dec 7, 2012
totally disgusted wrote:
<quoted text> instead of posting what you think you know maybe you should reaearch facts. Federal minimum wage is 7.25. Instead of thinking about studying law or talking crap why don't you spend a little less time on here and a little more time in a dictionary. Now everyone has a right to their opinion. I voiced mine just as you did yours. I did not refer to you as a joke or an idiot but if the shoe fits my friend, by all means wear it.
and out of all that i posted this is all you have to say ? i mean really did you even understand what i wrote?
bill t

Mountain Home, AR

#19131 Dec 7, 2012
Never mind "dt know nothing"folks i know who she is and she is nothing but a welfare slug, "its mental" just dont argue with her,she cant help it.
guest

Blytheville, AR

#19132 Dec 7, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>but i have posted what they come up with so just do the research yourself instead of relying on everyone else to look the stuff up .
You really should take your own advice...
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#19133 Dec 8, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>and out of all that i posted this is all you have to say ? i mean really did you even understand what i wrote?
No Ma'am, we don't understand what you have written, but its clear to me that any fool that purports to be an expert on any fkn subject is just that: A fool.
Observer

Jonesboro, AR

#19135 Dec 8, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>and out of all that i posted this is all you have to say ? i mean really did you even understand what i wrote?
No mam, and it is obvious that you don't either.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19136 Dec 8, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK, it is hard to be PC at all times. I have Black and Gay friends, they make fun of their white and straight friends, but we all get along, it is never hurtful.
As is any of the nonsense posted within this thread, it's mostly just cheap entertainment, something to help fill those idle times.

BTW, I'm impressed by your diversity of friends.

Now back to the regularly scheduled political wank.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#19137 Dec 8, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
As is any of the nonsense posted within this thread, it's mostly just cheap entertainment, something to help fill those idle times.
BTW, I'm impressed by your diversity of friends.
Now back to the regularly scheduled political wank.
And if the truth were told, you and I take advantage of this cheap entertainment. As to my friends, I am getting way too old to hate many people, seems that most of us are just trying to get by. Seems that we all have the same desires we just aren't sure how to fulfill them.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

#19138 Dec 8, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ma'am, we don't understand what you have written, but its clear to me that any fool that purports to be an expert on any fkn subject is just that: A fool.
And yet you and your racist opinion keep on keeping on...
Benny Bob

Jonesboro, AR

#19139 Dec 8, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you and your racist opinion keep on keeping on...
Mom has asked you not to play on the computer, you are an embarrassment to the family. Old Army has never said anything racist and you know it. Please go back to rehab, ate your medicine, obey the restraining orders and leave the adults alone (and our little sister).
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

#19140 Dec 8, 2012
Benny Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom has asked you not to play on the computer, you are an embarrassment to the family. Old Army has never said anything racist and you know it. Please go back to rehab, ate your medicine, obey the restraining orders and leave the adults alone (and our little sister).
OK that's funny.... Clueless... But funny....
totally disgusted

Dallas, TX

#19141 Dec 8, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>i do research the facts genius .. i just did not want to research the minimum wage law on that because i do not make it and i was damn close anyways and who cares if i was 50 cents off .. it's the point and meaning behind the message anyways ... i don't think about studing law.. and i'll talk all the crap i want to as long as your gonna post ignorant demeaning comments... and like i said im really not in the you said 7.75 instead of 7.25 or you said know instead of no .. who cares as long as you understand the context of the sentence? and i'm sure at one point in time you have made degrading comments on here to one of my posts weather it was under this name or annother but that's ok we'll just pretend that that doesn't happen... lol what a joke
i have not posted anything to you using a different name, once again, gather facts before posting, and don't assume,as it really makes you look like you don't know what ypur talking about.
totally disgusted

Dallas, TX

#19142 Dec 8, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
No mam, and it is obvious that you don't either.
my exact sentiments.
totally disgusted

Dallas, TX

#19143 Dec 8, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
For the most part I completely agree with you on the politicians. We need to take the tax code, wrap all of the politicians up in it, because there are plenty of pages in the tax code to do such a thing, and throw the whole thing in the trash. The tax code and our elected officials are an embarrassment to this great nation. The millitary doesn't get near the respect or support they deserve for what they do. Thanks for the post.
you are welcome
totally disgusted

Dallas, TX

#19144 Dec 8, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ma'am, we don't understand what you have written, but its clear to me that any fool that purports to be an expert on any fkn subject is just that: A fool.
great post
totally disgusted

Dallas, TX

#19145 Dec 8, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the truth were told, you and I take advantage of this cheap entertainment. As to my friends, I am getting way too old to hate many people, seems that most of us are just trying to get by. Seems that we all have the same desires we just aren't sure how to fulfill them.
so very true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe grider (Sep '09) 47 min Feedup 228
chirs lowrey & savana heart 3 hr Man 22
Ericas the best 4 hr Erica The Hotty 116
anyone heard of some chick named Kathy Holder? 5 hr Guest 16
mandy dollins 16 hr MDD 18
News Pocahontas resident faces obstacles, opposition... 20 hr Conspiracy 9
Old Hill Crest Hotel 23 hr BEWARE 17
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages