6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

bill t

Mountain Home, AR

#19131 Dec 7, 2012
Never mind "dt know nothing"folks i know who she is and she is nothing but a welfare slug, "its mental" just dont argue with her,she cant help it.

United States

#19132 Dec 7, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>but i have posted what they come up with so just do the research yourself instead of relying on everyone else to look the stuff up .
You really should take your own advice...
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#19133 Dec 8, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>and out of all that i posted this is all you have to say ? i mean really did you even understand what i wrote?
No Ma'am, we don't understand what you have written, but its clear to me that any fool that purports to be an expert on any fkn subject is just that: A fool.
Observer

Jonesboro, AR

#19135 Dec 8, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>and out of all that i posted this is all you have to say ? i mean really did you even understand what i wrote?
No mam, and it is obvious that you don't either.
Redd

United States

#19136 Dec 8, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK, it is hard to be PC at all times. I have Black and Gay friends, they make fun of their white and straight friends, but we all get along, it is never hurtful.
As is any of the nonsense posted within this thread, it's mostly just cheap entertainment, something to help fill those idle times.

BTW, I'm impressed by your diversity of friends.

Now back to the regularly scheduled political wank.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#19137 Dec 8, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
As is any of the nonsense posted within this thread, it's mostly just cheap entertainment, something to help fill those idle times.
BTW, I'm impressed by your diversity of friends.
Now back to the regularly scheduled political wank.
And if the truth were told, you and I take advantage of this cheap entertainment. As to my friends, I am getting way too old to hate many people, seems that most of us are just trying to get by. Seems that we all have the same desires we just aren't sure how to fulfill them.
Billy Bob

United States

#19138 Dec 8, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ma'am, we don't understand what you have written, but its clear to me that any fool that purports to be an expert on any fkn subject is just that: A fool.
And yet you and your racist opinion keep on keeping on...
Benny Bob

Blytheville, AR

#19139 Dec 8, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you and your racist opinion keep on keeping on...
Mom has asked you not to play on the computer, you are an embarrassment to the family. Old Army has never said anything racist and you know it. Please go back to rehab, ate your medicine, obey the restraining orders and leave the adults alone (and our little sister).
Billy Bob

United States

#19140 Dec 8, 2012
Benny Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom has asked you not to play on the computer, you are an embarrassment to the family. Old Army has never said anything racist and you know it. Please go back to rehab, ate your medicine, obey the restraining orders and leave the adults alone (and our little sister).
OK that's funny.... Clueless... But funny....
totally disgusted

Plano, TX

#19141 Dec 8, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>i do research the facts genius .. i just did not want to research the minimum wage law on that because i do not make it and i was damn close anyways and who cares if i was 50 cents off .. it's the point and meaning behind the message anyways ... i don't think about studing law.. and i'll talk all the crap i want to as long as your gonna post ignorant demeaning comments... and like i said im really not in the you said 7.75 instead of 7.25 or you said know instead of no .. who cares as long as you understand the context of the sentence? and i'm sure at one point in time you have made degrading comments on here to one of my posts weather it was under this name or annother but that's ok we'll just pretend that that doesn't happen... lol what a joke
i have not posted anything to you using a different name, once again, gather facts before posting, and don't assume,as it really makes you look like you don't know what ypur talking about.
totally disgusted

Plano, TX

#19142 Dec 8, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
No mam, and it is obvious that you don't either.
my exact sentiments.
totally disgusted

Plano, TX

#19143 Dec 8, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
For the most part I completely agree with you on the politicians. We need to take the tax code, wrap all of the politicians up in it, because there are plenty of pages in the tax code to do such a thing, and throw the whole thing in the trash. The tax code and our elected officials are an embarrassment to this great nation. The millitary doesn't get near the respect or support they deserve for what they do. Thanks for the post.
you are welcome
totally disgusted

Plano, TX

#19144 Dec 8, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
great post
totally disgusted

Plano, TX

#19145 Dec 8, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the truth were told, you and I take advantage of this cheap entertainment. As to my friends, I am getting way too old to hate many people, seems that most of us are just trying to get by. Seems that we all have the same desires we just aren't sure how to fulfill them.
so very true
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19146 Dec 8, 2012
bill t wrote:
Never mind "dt know nothing"folks i know who she is and she is nothing but a welfare slug, "its mental" just dont argue with her,she cant help it.
who am i and why do you keep insistiing that i'm a woman?
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19147 Dec 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You really should take your own advice...
what? i have posted and quoted my facts and links.. it is you ignorant hillbillies back there that cannot read and comprehend.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19148 Dec 8, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
i have never claimed that i'm an expert on anything .. but when i prove everyone of you ignorant hillbillies wrong for spewing your lies .. you guys seem to get all pissed off and have your panties in a wad lol ..
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19149 Dec 8, 2012
totally disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>i have not posted anything to you using a different name, once again, gather facts before posting, and don't assume,as it really makes you look like you don't know what ypur talking about.
lol what a joke .. when you have something realavant to say please.. proceed governor lol get real
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#19150 Dec 8, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>i have never claimed that i'm an expert on anything .. but when i prove everyone of you ignorant hillbillies wrong for spewing your lies .. you guys seem to get all pissed off and have your panties in a wad lol ..
That is the point, if you ever prove anything we might take you seriously, so far it seems that you just type to hear the clicking noise. And no one is spewing anything, I got choked laughing at a few of your facts but didn't spew anything, maybe if you included a picture of yourself I might hurl.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19151 Dec 8, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the point, if you ever prove anything we might take you seriously, so far it seems that you just type to hear the clicking noise. And no one is spewing anything, I got choked laughing at a few of your facts but didn't spew anything, maybe if you included a picture of yourself I might hurl.
what? you make no sense.. you got choked laughing at a few of my "facts"? if they're facts then they obveously proved your ignorant ranting wrong so were you choked up because it hurts you to hear the truth or choked up that noone could possibly believe the facts?... and why would i include a picture of myself on here so that some creepy old pervert[or better known as you] in his skimpies can get his jollies off?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will = BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS = EVER TELL = LIES? (Apr '13) 48 min guest 30
Wonderful Peco (Feb '15) 50 min guest 40
Bobby jo wire 5 hr The real booby Jo 9
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) 11 hr haha 26
John Simkins (Mar '15) 22 hr Playa 26
Old Hill Crest Hotel (Jul '15) Fri lol 26
Nursing home Thu Real slim shady 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages