|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the reason that I know you don't live in the real world, I am paying in excess of four hundred a week in federal income tax and you think I should pay more ( we is my wife and I combined ). I do believe that you want to penalize me because I am willing to work, have chose to make intelligent life choices and have invested wisely. I too worked at McD's but that was a temporary job in high school, didn't make a career out of it. I guess I just set my goals higher than you, but then I was raised to believe that I wasn't owed anything by anyone.
"excess of four hundred a week"

ROF-LMAO,

Then you damn sure should have taken the bet then......

"That is the reason that I know you don't live in the real world"

How Ironic''''''''''
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the reason that I know you don't live in the real world, I am paying in excess of four hundred a week in federal income tax and you think I should pay more ( we is my wife and I combined ). I do believe that you want to penalize me because I am willing to work, have chose to make intelligent life choices and have invested wisely. I too worked at McD's but that was a temporary job in high school, didn't make a career out of it. I guess I just set my goals higher than you, but then I was raised to believe that I wasn't owed anything by anyone.
And yet, with your wife's extremely sensitive sense of taste, you continue to eat what I ate the day before.

Tomorrow you will have Nutrella on toast for breakfast, Kentucky's Best ham sandwiches with pickle for lunch and whatever's for my supper.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I suspected you were the one chewing my shit stained underwear, musta been your wife instead.
You were not that far off Redd, and I will tell you why.

Ever now and then he enjoys a cheap cigar, and blows a few smoke rings out his ass, getting nicotine stains on his draws.

As he tries to hide his smoking from his wife, he removes those stains the best way he knows how.

So you see Redd, those are nicotine stains on his teeth from his draws.

Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You were not that far off Redd, and I will tell you why.
Ever now and then he enjoys a cheap cigar, and blows a few smoke rings out his ass, getting nicotine stains on his draws.
As he tries to hide his smoking from his wife, he removes those stains the best way he knows how.
So you see Redd, those are nicotine stains on his teeth from his draws.
And here's the kicker Barn, I ate extra hot Pepper Jack cheese on those ham sandwiches today, tomorrow night Ole BarneyIII,s gonna have a tummy ache.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Yep, I think we had you two figured right all along, what most of us find to be disgusting you two discus with glee. Says a lot about you, but then everyone says a lot about you, thanks for reinforcing it. I just can't be that liberal, will stick to my conservative values, you two continue your practice of scatology, even fantasize about getting others to join in, just don't expect us to actually do it, you have your fantasy world, we inhabit the real one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

BarneyIII wrote:
Yep, I think we had you two figured right all along, what most of us find to be disgusting you two discus with glee. Says a lot about you, but then everyone says a lot about you, thanks for reinforcing it. I just can't be that liberal, will stick to my conservative values, you two continue your practice of scatology, even fantasize about getting others to join in, just don't expect us to actually do it, you have your fantasy world, we inhabit the real one.
BarneyIII, every time you post on here,you are talking SHIT, save your self righteous, right wing, excrement for those who buy it, I personally do not.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

BarneyIII wrote:
My friends are closely selected and proven, always have been, so don't worry yourself. There's a reason I find a total disdain for most people like you...and it's that you're fakes. You pretend to be one thing but in truth you're another.

Most of you have no idea just what the real world really is, only the reality of your own closed minded and unimaginative small bit of a vast and incomprehensible Universe.

Works for you, not for me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's the kicker Barn, I ate extra hot Pepper Jack cheese on those ham sandwiches today, tomorrow night Ole BarneyIII,s gonna have a tummy ache.
Well Redd, looking at this from a Liberal point of view, it really helps out the environment .

The more cheese you eat, the less skid marks ole Barn will leave in those drawers, because he ate too much cheese, and saves water by doing less laundry.

On the flip side Redd, we have a constipated Republican,

DAMN, we cannot win for losing

Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
BarneyIII, every time you post on here,you are talking SHIT, save your self righteous, right wing, excrement for those who buy it, I personally do not.
Easy Barn, he's all butt-hurt right now.

Can dish it, but can't take it.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The "they" is the millionaires in America. The UK has, in the past few years, raised the tax rate on millionaires to 50%. The result? The number of millionaires in the UK went from 16000 to 6000 and the revenue the UK gets is less than they had before the new tax rate. This might be a new concept to you but people will protect their financial well being by doing whatever it takes. Even if it means moving to another country that is more tax friendly. If you think it won't happen in America, your crazy. The argument that companies will just stay in America and let the goernment tax them to death simply because they are patriotic sounds great but reality and the P&L statements won't allow it. I had this argument with Barney so you can go back and look at that but, in short, we consumers are the reason any company moves over seas. You look at two "identical" items, one made in the USA (the more expensive) and the other in China (the less expensive). The moment you choose to buy the cheaper one you have told both manufacturers that the most important factor in your decision is price so you shouldn't be suprised when the American companies moves some or all of it's manufacturing operations overseas. They are simply giving you what you asked for. A cheaper price. If every consumer bought American made products, no matter what, then you couldn't produce enough space for all the companies that would try to get into our country so they could sell products with the "Made in the USA" sticker on them.
lol oh really ? do you reallly think that our tax rate for millionaires is going to go up that high?... and is the UK's economy and imports close in scale to the united states? i think not... and where did those other 10,000 millionairs go because at the end of 2011 " There are now more than 10,000 multimillionaires in the UK, with a combined wealth of over one trillion US dollars. 4,220 live in London - more than can be found in the whole of France. Aberdeen; however, has the highest rate of multimillionaires per 100,000 people, beating London into second place" so where did you get your "facts"? lol what a joke... and let me tell you that in a heartbeat .. if all major companies wanted to move corporate headquarters overseas and avoid paying US taxes that run and govern this country .. the american populous would disown and by something else.. if your way of reasoning was so logically sound then whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are corporations till based here in the US? tell me that? you still have yet to answer that question.... because of the simple truths i told you before ... we are the world leading economy, superpower, world influencer, and peacekeeper.. no other country can touch us or our wealth .. when taxe go up and when loopeholes and deductions for millionaires are taken off the tables and overseas tax breaks are taken off the table and US insourcing is put in it's place then guess what??!!! those companies are still gonna be based here in the US and are gonna deal with and comply to and with the US government .. count how many companies leave when a deal is reached.. and instead of talking about what YOU may think is going on why don't you talk about what is REALLY going on instead of providing false scenarios with unrealistic outcomes and trynig to defend from a "strong" position when in all reality all you said could and would never ever happen.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

BarneyIII wrote:
what and who are you talking about? i mean seriously it's hard to read republican minds when they are able to actually speak the english language.. let alone trying to mind read one that makes no sense.. and being liberal and conservative is not the point .. it's doing what's right .. something that republicans have forgot all about.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
400 dollars a week in federal income tax alone eh?.. lol and then you combine you and your wife! lol what a joke.... and noone said you should pay more moron .. do you make over 250k a year? no i do not think so so therefore you are not going to pay more so get that nonsense out of that thick head of yours... sounds like more fear mongoring and pandering comming from a paranoid republican who thinks everyone is after them.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>400 dollars a week in federal income tax alone eh?.. lol and then you combine you and your wife! lol what a joke.... and noone said you should pay more moron .. do you make over 250k a year? no i do not think so so therefore you are not going to pay more so get that nonsense out of that thick head of yours... sounds like more fear mongoring and pandering comming from a paranoid republican who thinks everyone is after them.
For one that can't spell "none" or "no one" don't expect anyone to take you seriously. I stated that combined, my wife and I pay four hundred a week, actually it was a little over 23k last year, next year it will be a lot more, thank you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>400 dollars a week in federal income tax alone eh?.. lol and then you combine you and your wife! lol what a joke.... and noone said you should pay more moron .. do you make over 250k a year? no i do not think so so therefore you are not going to pay more so get that nonsense out of that thick head of yours... sounds like more fear mongoring and pandering comming from a paranoid republican who thinks everyone is after them.
Another good point YKN, the top tax bracket is 39.6%,$400 a week liability he would be making approximately $52,000 a year.

The only way this idiot would pay more if the (Conservative) Republican Majority let the tax cut expire.

BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good point YKN, the top tax bracket is 39.6%,$400 a week liability he would be making approximately $52,000 a year.
The only way this idiot would pay more if the (Conservative) Republican Majority let the tax cut expire.
You aren't much of a math whiz, are you and seem to have no understanding of a progressive tax system. Only an idiot would be paying four hundred a week on 52k income, but then you will never make that kind of money, so why would you try to understand taxes anyway

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't much of a math whiz, are you and seem to have no understanding of a progressive tax system. Only an idiot would be paying four hundred a week on 52k income, but then you will never make that kind of money, so why would you try to understand taxes anyway
For you to be so sure, why did you not accept my offer to trade tax liabilities for 2012 ?

So you show me the correct answer to what is 39.6% of 52k divided by 52.

It was the tax bracket that I made an error.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
For one that can't spell "none" or "no one" don't expect anyone to take you seriously. I stated that combined, my wife and I pay four hundred a week, actually it was a little over 23k last year, next year it will be a lot more, thank you.
"I am paying in excess of four hundred a week in federal income tax and you think I should pay more ( we is my wife and I combined )"

Which is it "I" or "WE"
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
what? who cares how i spell things as long as i get my point across? what kind of ignorant way of thinking are you accustom to? and no you first said your federal income then later added your wifes to the statement read your paragraph... and what you are saying is that you paid in 23k in federal income taxes alone last year and recieved none of that back? lol what a joke.. you are not one of the few that makes over 250,000 a year so don't try and act like one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay wonder boy, here is your chance to put up, or shut up.

and what perecent of you income is "a little over 23k last year"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>what? who cares how i spell things as long as i get my point across? what kind of ignorant way of thinking are you accustom to? and no you first said your federal income then later added your wifes to the statement read your paragraph... and what you are saying is that you paid in 23k in federal income taxes alone last year and recieved none of that back? lol what a joke.. you are not one of the few that makes over 250,000 a year so don't try and act like one.
Anybody can use an on line dictionary, it takes a little more brain power to put forth a comment that requires some thought, don't you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr I am woman 3,835
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr cooker 9,800
Kids First 3 hr Parent2 2
Leann cates 5 hr guest 4
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 5 hr midnight oil 829
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 5 hr Bob 207
T & J Contracting 6 hr knows nothing really 14
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000