Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be because Jackie was colored (blueblood)? This post is to give new fodder to Billie Bobbie, who sees a racist behind every WASP.
Actually I could care less if someone is a racist. Its not against the law to be racist. You have a counstitional right to be racist if you wish. The KKK could run a cantidate for president! Wait they did rember George Wallace? A bunch of racist muslins & black panthers ran a mulatto for president and he won TWICE!
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't want to include JFK among the Presidents who had a zipper problem because he's still one of my favorites but it's kind of baffling. I can understand Bill (look at Hillary), but I mean Jackie was hot.
I cant understand why they tried to crucify Bill Clinton for a BJ and yet JFK was banging Marilyn Monroe then had her waked and he was a hero. Bill Clinton may have lied about it but GW Bush lied to the country and the world about Iraq and cost the lives of US and collation forces and no one wanted to impeach him.
Linguist

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>When you say WE ( that strikes a nerve). Nixon was a SCREW UP from the start (TRICKY DICK). I did respect Johnson because of his stand on the KKK, dropping them from 8 million to 8 thousand members during his administration. With the PUSH of BOBBY KENNEDY. Oh, yea Johnson said he say Texas becoming a Republican State before he died. Jimmy Carter (poor soul) just had to make LOVE WITH WHAT HE HAD. Remember the LUST thing that was brought up during the Campaign?(My late Dad said Jimmy should be a Preacher not a President) and you know what? Jimmy is. He made love with what he had and was given during the time, just as the President was given over 4 years ago.
In reading things that went on in the WHITE HOUSE during those times most had a ZIPPER PROBLEM ( if you know what I mean).
You said: There are alot of YOU out there. Please explain. I am not too bright on this quote.
It is just not this post, you are not too bright in any post.
Reality Check

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>in other words i've acuratly explained the situation ..and the factors involved several times .. and i shift because it's not blaming .. it's what is actually happening in real time.. not some fake fantasy land... i'm telling you .. that republicans have no grounds for what they are doing... the 250,000 and under taxes will stay the same... that was the promise .. and that will be kept.. republicans say they don't want government help yet states are actively seeking to opt out of obamacare so the federal government will have to fund their whole state .. they are running with they hands wide open... also they say they don't want to wind up like greece or other european countries?.. if we do not act we could very well wind up like them .. europe has already tried austarity and sent them into another recession that they cannot come out of..people were burning themselves alive in greece... and if we, the united states of america, do not act on controlling our budget..then how do you think the rest of the world is going to react if our credit rating goes up again?... and taxes? that effects the entire world not just the southern united states of america... house republicans will come to terms with reality one way or another ... either through due process or in the 2014 midterm elections... the democrats, obama, and his staff have put forth their plan and instead of countering the republicans just said no.. what is the republican plan?... there isn't one.... all republicans say is how bad obama's plan is ... if you listen to what they are saying .. they do not want to raise taxes on everyone.. they would rather throw this country under the bus then raise taxes on 3 percent of america.... eric cantor released the new house calender and they only work 105 out of 356 days of the year! what? i wish i could do that... and he says the senate should act first when they've already proposed a bill .. and the HOUSE is were all budget bills are supposed to originate anyways ... but it doesn't matter because they don't have a plan and wouldn't sign one if they did have it lol ... hard times are comming for republicans if they don't open their eyes... they have been factually wrong for years now .. remember when romney was supposed to win with all those skewed polls and for sure had it locked up ? LOL what a joke the republicans are tearing themselves apart and i must say it is a sad but amusing sight.
You talk about Obama and promises? Remember when this "tax the rich" argument started? It was only for people who make $1 million and upwards. Then the democrats did the math and the number came down to $500,00. The democrats couldn't even make those numbers work so now the number is $250,000. Mark my word, the number will be down as far as $50,000 before it's all said and done. The only thing Obama has done with promises in his first term is break them. I'm still waiting on YOU to explain the plan you so dearly cling to. I admit, that I don't have a clue how we can add $80 billion per year in revenue and somehow pay off $1.4 trillion every single year. My calculator must be broken or I simply am not smart enough. Either way, I need an expert such as yourself to spell it out in plain and simple terms. So please use the numbers you think will work and show me. My guess is that I will get another crapy meandering post about everything but how this "plan" will fix our problems. But I wanted to give you the chance anyway.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Obama has run up more debt than all previous presidents combined check it out!!
So had Reagan during his Presidency, so had Dubya during his Presidency check it out!!.
Your black Pal

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Mrs GH Bush said to get over it so your a whitey like herself listen to mamma and get over it. She knows how to make pancakes too. I'm your white pal and your black pal. listen to big mamma for a change.
Reality Check

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol get real what is unmitigated about anything i've said?.. prove to me where i am wrong instead of whining like all the other republicans when things don't go their way... prove to me everything i have said and stand for is wrong... lol you can't .. don't try ..because instead of chasing your tail like you've been doing for years now believing republican lies, you'd wind up running into a brick wall of facts.. and we already have enough republican whining and crying don't need anymore lol come up with some facts or keep your mouth shut.oh yah conservapedia and fox news are not credibal sources just incase you decide to look there first.
We've tried to prove it to you. As soon as you realize that what anyone says isn't a democratic point of view, you launch into a rambling tirade about how it's all the republicans fault without ever defending your position. You even went so far as to actually say that the republicans don't have a plan. Obama has gone four years without a plan or budget and now since he finally has one (we think), then the republicans are the irresponsible ones. That's rich.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about Obama and promises? Remember when this "tax the rich" argument started? It was only for people who make $1 million and upwards. Then the democrats did the math and the number came down to $500,00. The democrats couldn't even make those numbers work so now the number is $250,000. Mark my word, the number will be down as far as $50,000 before it's all said and done. The only thing Obama has done with promises in his first term is break them. I'm still waiting on YOU to explain the plan you so dearly cling to. I admit, that I don't have a clue how we can add $80 billion per year in revenue and somehow pay off $1.4 trillion every single year. My calculator must be broken or I simply am not smart enough. Either way, I need an expert such as yourself to spell it out in plain and simple terms. So please use the numbers you think will work and show me. My guess is that I will get another crapy meandering post about everything but how this "plan" will fix our problems. But I wanted to give you the chance anyway.
obama's plan that he presented to the republicans offered 1.6T in tax increases, another 800B saved by ending the wars, 50B in mortgage relief, infrastructure investments, and extnsion of unemployment insurance, and over 400B in entitlement cuts pushed off another year just in time for republicans who will be uup for reelection .. let them try and run on cutting social security and medicare again see how that works out for them.. lol .. and guess what .. your offer is already there and guess what republicans didn't even try to counter they just said no... let them say no and default on our debt... then see how well everything turns out lol we'lll be worse than greece... they'll strip us and make england or canada the world economy... they've already added over 20B a year to our debt just in the interest by their last little stunt.. go ahead and let them commit party suicide i'm all for it. and as for your above comment of reassesing the numbers... lol what a joke just because they are running numbers trying to get them to work and reassesing their numbers nothing is set in stone so the better the deal sounds for those involved the more leeway you have to bargain .. cut it down on your end until you get to a number you wont come down to anymore and that number just happens to be the taxes on people earning 250,000 dollars a year and less....if you let republicans empliment the ryan budget they will be over a 1T short and that money has to come from somewhere and i garuntee your friendly corporate CEO will make sure it's his employee nnot him paying that "fair share"... just like papa johns and other corporations or franchises like denny's are doing lol .. get real with the times or you will drown in the past. states have to compete already to keep corporate headquarters... and companies within their state costing them billions extra as companies do not care one bit about jumping ship and guess who's hands are in the republican party why it's your good ole buddies the koch brothers and other CEO's lol ...but better a lie that soothes than a truth that hurts right? The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about... house republicans do know but i'm talking about the republican party in general.
Old Army

Fordyce, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>obama's plan that he presented to the republicans offered 1.6T in tax increases, another 800B saved by ending the wars, 50B in mortgage relief, infrastructure investments, and extnsion of unemployment insurance, and over 400B in entitlement cuts pushed off another year just in time for republicans who will be uup for reelection .. let them try and run on cutting social security and medicare again see how that works out for them.. lol .. and guess what .. your offer is already there and guess what republicans didn't even try to counter they just said no... let them say no and default on our debt... then see how well everything turns out lol we'lll be worse than greece... they'll strip us and make england or canada the world economy... they've already added over 20B a year to our debt just in the interest by their last little stunt.. go ahead and let them commit party suicide i'm all for it. and as for your above comment of reassesing the numbers... lol what a joke just because they are running numbers trying to get them to work and reassesing their numbers nothing is set in stone so the better the deal sounds for those involved the more leeway you have to bargain .. cut it down on your end until you get to a number you wont come down to anymore and that number just happens to be the taxes on people earning 250,000 dollars a year and less....if you let republicans empliment the ryan budget they will be over a 1T short and that money has to come from somewhere and i garuntee your friendly corporate CEO will make sure it's his employee nnot him paying that "fair share"... just like papa johns and other corporations or franchises like denny's are doing lol .. get real with the times or you will drown in the past. states have to compete already to keep corporate headquarters... and companies within their state costing them billions extra as companies do not care one bit about jumping ship and guess who's hands are in the republican party why it's your good ole buddies the koch brothers and other CEO's lol ...but better a lie that soothes than a truth that hurts right? The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about... house republicans do know but i'm talking about the republican party in general.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
We've tried to prove it to you. As soon as you realize that what anyone says isn't a democratic point of view, you launch into a rambling tirade about how it's all the republicans fault without ever defending your position. You even went so far as to actually say that the republicans don't have a plan. Obama has gone four years without a plan or budget and now since he finally has one (we think), then the republicans are the irresponsible ones. That's rich.
tried how ? by telling blatent lies that have no factual base whatsoever?... and no i launch into a factually speaking rambling tirade that would make since to any normal person who is actually paying attention to what is going on in today's world... and i've factually defended my position hundreds of times on here now.. there is not one place on here you can point to that i was lieing...i said republicans do not have a plan because they don't... if you find a credibal one let me know.. i mean if that is the truth then why's that so hard for republicans to accept... obama has did the greatest thing in this country in recent decades by ensuring all citizens are medically covered .. one of the last civilized nations to do so which is pretty imbarrising... and they've taken steps to reducing the debt by over 250B on their own but .. he has not did antyhing because republicans even though they voted to raise the debt ceiling under bush .. even boehner voted 3 times himself.. will not come up with a "plan" because they are just happy with the current tax rates and the economy situation... when they have fear and alot of jobs and stocks tied up through special interest such as CEO's and other peopple.. then they control a majority of the US .. why should they concede to any other type of proposal when they can just keep things the way they are? why should the white house propose an offer first to the HOUSE when that's where all budget bills and talk are supposed to ORIGINATE...congress is wanting us to pay them not to work and don't think that's how that's suppsoed to work.. this lame duck congress will not last..so yes republicans are the irresponsible ones.. they have had all this time to try and cross party aisles and come up with plans and budgets and they did not have not and will not.. the one budget... the "ryan budget" was laughed at by even those within his own party and hasn't been talked about since it was first proposed.. lol .. don't be so gullable and look stuff up .. in an old saying how many republicans does it take to change a light bulb? TEN:

1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed,

2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed,

3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb,

4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the light bulb or for eternal darkness,

5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb,

6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner "Bulb Accomplished,"

7. One administration insider to resign and in detail reveal how Bush was literally "in the dark" the whole time,

8. One to viciously smear #7,

9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how John McCain has had a strong light bulb-changing policy all along,

10. And finally, one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

And after all is said and done, no one will notice that they never actually managed to change the light bulb
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i love all your little inquiries you like to make when you cannot come up with something of more substance to talk about.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol i love all your little inquiries you like to make when you cannot come up with something of more substance to talk about.
I would dare to say that, the way he used that famous quote, it was delivered in a James Danforth "Dan" Quayle III, type fashion.

Sad Sack, Dan's butchering that slogan in and attempt at humor, was not any more successful than yours'.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
That slogan has become a mantra for stay-at-home mothers and out-of-work fathers and anyone seeking to better his or her life through education.

Keep it classy O.A., keep it classy.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
the thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people.
jacob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Nope
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would dare to say that, the way he used that famous quote, it was delivered in a James Danforth "Dan" Quayle III, type fashion.
Sad Sack, Dan's butchering that slogan in and attempt at humor, was not any more successful than yours'.
One of my co-workers and good friend, who happens to be black, would use that quote when anyone, white or black, said or did something dumb, just as you just did.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I could care less if someone is a racist. Its not against the law to be racist. You have a counstitional right to be racist if you wish. The KKK could run a cantidate for president! Wait they did rember George Wallace? A bunch of racist muslins & black panthers ran a mulatto for president and he won TWICE!
Everyone has prejudices, but not everyone is a racist and not everyone is a damn fool like Billy Bob.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Headed to Prairie Grove Battlefield for the reinactment of the battle 150 years ago. I understand they do it every even numbered year on the first weekend in December.

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
So had Reagan during his Presidency, so had Dubya during his
Presidency check it out!!.
I have the info in front of me and you sir are a liar and a fool!! You really don't know nothing do you?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Prairie Grove Battlefield, I will be there.

http://www.arkansasstateparks.com/events/150t...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,821 - 17,840 of28,639
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Family Auto Group Pocahontas Arkansas Next To B... 1 hr well 9
Topix people are pathetic 1 hr Tehee Candor 7
Anyone know Michelle Cross? (Oct '08) 2 hr Truth hurts 21
Window Tint 2 hr Google 3
seat belt tickets 2 hr THE COP 2
hydrotemp? (Oct '09) 5 hr Hmm 80
Rcky Ballard 12 hr Pokey wonder 1
•••
•••