Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DIDYOUKNOW

Ash Flat, AR

#18849 Nov 30, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Your name fits you perfectly. You really don't know nuthin...
A pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's FALSE conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning

called also Socratic irony

Yep, have to agree, good name, they keep you suckers biting at their will. And you don't even see it.....
DIDYOUKNOW

Ash Flat, AR

#18850 Nov 30, 2012
"dont know nothin"

DUMB AS A FOX''
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18851 Nov 30, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Fabus couldnt live on his meager govenors pension, He had to take a job as bank teller at the Huntsville bank,.
Did not know that, thanks.

Blytheville, AR

#18852 Nov 30, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
IM like you Bill Bob, if the best they can do in the way of a response, is ad hominem attacks, shows they do not have a leg to stand on.
You just described yourself perfectly.
Aggie

Quitman, AR

#18853 Nov 30, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>That's it??? You can only find fault in my user name??? I must have been right on the context for my comment of exposing you as a racist.
Dumbshit, I'm the one you called a racist, not "Old Timer". Typical liberal, if you are losing an argument you call the other person a racist.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#18854 Nov 30, 2012
Thanks Aggie, thats what I meant to say too.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#18855 Nov 30, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Then why didn't you just say that??? Nope your a racist and that was your meaning and intent by making that comment..... Now your being chicken sh*t about it and trying to back out of what you said. Be a man and stand by what you say or say nothing. You would get more credibility and respect that way.
You are full of shit. I don't need your respect you sactimonious bastard.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

#18856 Nov 30, 2012
Old Army wrote:
For Governor I voted for Rockefeller. I also voted for the White boy.
Nope sit down and shut up "Aggie Vilonia, AR ". This is what i was commenting on. Put your brain in gear before you let the clutch out on your mouth. Typical Republican.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

#18857 Nov 30, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of shit. I don't need your respect you sanctimonious bastard.
Oh I'm sorry you misunderstood me. You thought i was giving it.... P.S. I corrected your spelling for you.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#18858 Nov 30, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I'm sorry you misunderstood me. You thought i was giving it.... P.S. I corrected your spelling for you.
Thanks for the correction. I think you got my meaning. I'm still not a racist and you are still a bastard (or bitch, depending on your gender).
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#18859 Nov 30, 2012
I'm not a Republican either.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

#18860 Nov 30, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the correction. I think you got my meaning. I'm still not a racist and you are still a bastard (or bitch, depending on your gender).
That's ok ...But i do have a mom & dad(and no they are not related)so no I'm not a "bastard" today or tomorrow... But tomorrow you will still be a racist fool.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#18861 Nov 30, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>That's ok ...But i do have a mom & dad(and no they are not related)so no I'm not a "bastard" today or tomorrow... But tomorrow you will still be a racist fool.
FuckYou, Sir/Madam.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18862 Nov 30, 2012
DIDYOUKNOW wrote:
<quoted text>
A pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's FALSE conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning
called also Socratic irony
Yep, have to agree, good name, they keep you suckers biting at their will. And you don't even see it.....
why thanks for the complement!.. don't know what the first part of the equation is though because socratic irony is only one part of the socratic method in which i sometimes tend to use.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18863 Nov 30, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Your name fits you perfectly. You really don't know nuthin...
wake up and see reality because i garuntee you everything i have said is accurate look it up ... don't sit here and tell someone they are a lier when you cannot prove ANYTHING yourself.. no republican has told the truth on here or has told the truth in congress.. no republican has came up with a plan or budget that.. when analyzed by independant researchers could and would reduce the deficit.. not one .. no republican media source has accurately predicted any outcomes that have came to be known as true in years... fox news has been to court for lieing, rush limbaugh lost over 100 major contributors, norquist has people sign a pledge to not raise taxes .. yet some major republicans have said they will not sign it, republican congressmen go radical on womens rights and their constituants dissown them, romney runs for president and looses.... do not really know if republicans believe it or not but they should, there was a fundamental difference between parties and what they stand for... more contrast it has been in decades and the people of the united states voted in majority for what they wanted....now all we need is republicans in congress, primarily the house, to grow up and quit whining and trying to push initiatives they lost on plain and simple.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

#18864 Nov 30, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
FuckYou, Sir/Madam.
WOW... That was a intelligent come back(sarcasm). Look's like Old Army has reached his limit on how to debate. Easier than I thought. Good night loser.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#18865 Nov 30, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>WOW... That was a intelligent come back(sarcasm). Look's like Old Army has reached his limit on how to debate. Easier than I thought. Good night loser.
Debate was over when you called me a racist.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

#18866 Nov 30, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Debate was over when you called me a racist.
Oh good try at twisting it there "Old Army". You admitted it when you "voted for the white guy"... Good try but your showing your Republican side. In other words... You cant admit when your wrong. Now in the immortal words of the great "Fog-Horn-Leg-Horn". . "Go away boy your bothin me".
Old Timer

Bentonville, AR

#18867 Nov 30, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Nope sit down and shut up "Aggie Vilonia, AR ". This is what i was commenting on. Put your brain in gear before you let the clutch out on your mouth. Typical Republican.
I know you are not allowed on the computer after your mom gets home but please take a little time and think before you post. You were funny at first but you have become a real embarrassment.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18868 Nov 30, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good try at twisting it there "Old Army". You admitted it when you "voted for the white guy"... Good try but your showing your Republican side. In other words... You cant admit when your wrong. Now in the immortal words of the great "Fog-Horn-Leg-Horn". . "Go away boy your bothin me".
I think Army was absolutely referring to Frank White when he said he "voted for the white guy". Still, Frank White sucked as our Governor.

As did the "preacher man" rabble-rouser that now works for Fox...and I don't give a stool sample if that offends anyone's sensitivities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 4 min KatBrownKohl 1,774
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 7 min guest 849
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 10 min guest 239
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 12 min guest 255
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 14 min guest 272
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 19 min guest 397
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Peter Built 953
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas