Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18719 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>what? ok so i was guessing with the 10 million and got close too ... alot closer than the 25 million statement that was thrown out there... go to www.bls.gov you might learn something... and ontop of all of this i asked what your party can do besides just put people out of jobs and on welfare since that seems to bee what republicans are good at ... and still no answer...
AGAIN! You guess and throw out things and present them as facts. Everytime you get called on something you have to recant. You ALWAYS make excuses! You are a typical liberal, no core values and morally bankrupt.

How about extending the Bush tax cuts, even Obama liked that! Make them Permanent! Cut taxes, put more money into the pockets of the consumers and rich and jobs will come back. Everybody knows that but libtards!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18720 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>um no republicans do not have opinions they do what grover norquist.. john behnoer... reince priebus... rush limbaugh.. hannity ... oreily ... you must love huckabee... the koch brothers.. the tea party... fox news ... i mean really think for yourself not what your told.... i know there are more democrats on welfare between the 2 parties just seeing if you was listening... and that seems kind of strange since red states recieve more in welfare assistance from the federal government ... but i guess that's only right have to make sure them dumb hillbillies know how to grow some corn and pick some cotton.don't have to look at myself i don't know how many times i have to tell you i have a job and recieve no type of assistance at all .. like i said before... typical republican can't accept the truth and has to be told that all liberals are on welfare from his parties base constituants and media.
You sure do know many republicans. Apparently you listen to them. I couldn't list one dumb TV libtard. I tried once to watch those goofballs but they were so fruity that I vowed to never again watch. Just what kind of work do you do?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18721 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN! You guess and throw out things and present them as facts. Everytime you get called on something you have to recant. You ALWAYS make excuses! You are a typical liberal, no core values and morally bankrupt.
How about extending the Bush tax cuts, even Obama liked that! Make them Permanent! Cut taxes, put more money into the pockets of the consumers and rich and jobs will come back. Everybody knows that but libtards!
what ? your an idiot plain and simple if you cannot read english then go back to the country you came from .. because anyone can take a guess genius i never said it was fact get it straight... it's like talking to a damn brick wall with you ... obama was for extending the bush tax cuts for the incomes of 250,000 dollars or less dipstick... and if everyone knows that then why are republicans not signing the bill into law? huh? it's sitting in the house right now .. why aren't they signing it?... and if you think that consumers are only rich people then your crazy... to many rich people soaking up all the money they earn on the backs of those "consumers" is more like it .. you do not fall into the rich income tax bracket so i have no idea why you support the top 1 and 2 percent of america i just don't get it how ignorant can you bee..... WE TRIED TAX CUTS FOR 12 YEARS how has that worked out!!!??? i mean serously how long do you have to do something wrong to finally take initiative to do something right? republicans are a bunch of rich spoon fed babies whining to their norquist mother about how the mean ole liberals were right so what do we do now... get real your not in their income bracket and they would stab you in the back and roll you in the mud to make a profit but i'm sure your ok with that because you've been bending over for companies your whole life.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18722 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do know many republicans. Apparently you listen to them. I couldn't list one dumb TV libtard. I tried once to watch those goofballs but they were so fruity that I vowed to never again watch. Just what kind of work do you do?
i manage retail... not going to say what because you have still not answered my questions of just what kind of government "work" you did to get so filthy rich off the backs of taxpayer money.. what position did you hold in the government?.. and road construction or teacher doesn't cut it bud.. because you are comming off as high income investment earner.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18723 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do know many republicans. Apparently you listen to them. I couldn't list one dumb TV libtard. I tried once to watch those goofballs but they were so fruity that I vowed to never again watch. Just what kind of work do you do?
well yeah your right i do listen to them but i cannot understand a damn word comming out of their mouths... i am also a political news junky and know ALOT about ALOT so keep on with the nonsense bud because even your own party is caving to the facts... it's a pretty sad day in america when an elected official cares more for their own party than the country it serves... republicans are starting to realize that and fortunatly a few top ranking republicans aren't going to go along with tea party rules because they aren't up for reelection.. so we'll see just how divided this republican party can get...
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#18724 Nov 27, 2012
I just turned 65 and my wife and I paid $11,000 in federal income tax last year. I don't begrudge having to pay taxes, but I think that the bastards subjecting 85% of my social security to tax (thanks to Bill Clinton) is not right.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18725 Nov 27, 2012
Old Army wrote:
I just turned 65 and my wife and I paid $11,000 in federal income tax last year. I don't begrudge having to pay taxes, but I think that the bastards subjecting 85% of my social security to tax (thanks to Bill Clinton) is not right.
lol well then i must say your wife must be making a hell of a lot of money to pay that much in and you can actually aford it.. try filing seperatly it might go down ... unless your taking advantage of tax credits for filing jointly... but if your wife or you guys both own a business then of course your gonna have to pay taxes in that's just how it works but it shouldn't be enough to take food off the table and hinder your personal growth.... so you might need a new tax accountant ... never know till you check out all your options
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#18726 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol well then i must say your wife must be making a hell of a lot of money to pay that much in and you can actually aford it.. try filing seperatly it might go down ... unless your taking advantage of tax credits for filing jointly... but if your wife or you guys both own a business then of course your gonna have to pay taxes in that's just how it works but it shouldn't be enough to take food off the table and hinder your personal growth.... so you might need a new tax accountant ... never know till you check out all your options
You made a lot of false assumptions. Don't worry, I know how to figure our taxes. We need a fair tax period, not class warfare as advocated by progressive liberals.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18727 Nov 27, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a lot of false assumptions. Don't worry, I know how to figure our taxes. We need a fair tax period, not class warfare as advocated by progressive liberals.
let me tell you i did not assume that you did anything .. i was just throwing thoughts and ideas out there as to why you may have paid taxes like you did .. i am not your tax accountant .. and nor do i have any interest... i was just trying to help with understanding why you paid in that much .. because i can garuntee if all you do is draw social security then you pay in no taxes.. and now i'm going to assume that your rich bullheaded wife and your arrogant lazy self own a business and are whining because you have to pay taxes in .. so if you do not want to pay taxes in then lower your income or sell your business .. if you can't make enough to provide for yourself and pay in at the end of the year then obviously your business isn't doing so good... and you can't thank clinton for that because rates are lower now thanks to bush .. so if you can't make it now bud then watch out because your gonna go under when.. taxes go up.. we opperate on a marginal tax system with deductions and loopholes that make it more generous than what is to come your just to ignorant to take advantage of all of those ... which i presume you do your own taxes sense you "know how to figure our taxes" no wonder your going under...so if you can't survive on how bad your business is doing now then just wait because you'll be putting that ole for sale by owner sign up come january...

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#18728 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, why would your BANKER want you to do anything with your money besides have it invested with him! LOL!
Panicking is ALWAYS the worst thing anyone can do. It's how people lose their ass.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#18731 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>let me tell you i did not assume that you did anything .. i was just throwing thoughts and ideas out there as to why you may have paid taxes like you did .. i am not your tax accountant .. and nor do i have any interest... i was just trying to help with understanding why you paid in that much .. because i can garuntee if all you do is draw social security then you pay in no taxes.. and now i'm going to assume that your rich bullheaded wife and your arrogant lazy self own a business and are whining because you have to pay taxes in .. so if you do not want to pay taxes in then lower your income or sell your business .. if you can't make enough to provide for yourself and pay in at the end of the year then obviously your business isn't doing so good... and you can't thank clinton for that because rates are lower now thanks to bush .. so if you can't make it now bud then watch out because your gonna go under when.. taxes go up.. we opperate on a marginal tax system with deductions and loopholes that make it more generous than what is to come your just to ignorant to take advantage of all of those ... which i presume you do your own taxes sense you "know how to figure our taxes" no wonder your going under...so if you can't survive on how bad your business is doing now then just wait because you'll be putting that ole for sale by owner sign up come january...
I never said social security was my only income, I said it's not fair to tax it just because I have other income. I don't own a business, that's another of your false assumptions. I still say we need a fair tax (whether it be flat tax or sales tax). Who said I was "going under"?, I have a good education with an accounting degree and I don't need your tax advice. My wife and I have a very comfortable living thank you.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18734 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>In those 12 years how many times did you send in extra cash to the Treasury? You know you can send them money! How many times did you send them a check or tell them to keep your refund? I hope all the Bush tax cuts expire. I hope taxes are raised on you! You have to resort to name calling because you can't debate with any facts. You said it yourself you just guess! LOL!
why should i send in cash? why should i turn down a refund check that is made out to my name ?.. why didn't you do any of these things that you speak of .. i for one could care less if bush tax cuts expire.. like i said it will phase noone under the 250,000 dollar income bracket because i garuntee you that a bill will get passed to protect those people.... in one way or another.... i can debate with facts ... have been this whole time... except for when i was sure but still somewhat unsure in other words i had doubts about what i said ... i mean i was off by 2 million when we are talking about millions and when another person .. not even yourself was off by more than 10 million ... so i do not know why you are holding my one unfactual mistake hostage based on all the other facts that i have presented .. i mean serously .. i corrected myself in the next post it's not that big of a deal... unlike the lies that you still hold to be true and say on here when a little research will prove you wrong.. just to lazy to look things up... and i resort to name calling beecause i can... if simple reasoning and explaination is not good enough then bash it into their heads is how i figure... and what i say is nothing compared to the degrading comments and name calling slander that you have posted in previous posts.. but that's ok i'm used to you being hypocritical
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18735 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I managed National Security and am still a consultant for such. Retirement is nice! Thank you! No need to thank me it's just what I did for decades!
LOL what a joke..... i must say .. about the only thing your good for is a good laugh sure you wasn't a comedian?... and that's ok i think i'll save the thanking for my friends and family that have served in actually protecting this country... not some old man in his skimpies late night with a bottle of old crow...switching between topix, twitter, facebook, and of course those late night craiglist classifieds...in the words of a famous man HA!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18737 Nov 27, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said social security was my only income, I said it's not fair to tax it just because I have other income. I don't own a business, that's another of your false assumptions. I still say we need a fair tax (whether it be flat tax or sales tax). Who said I was "going under"?, I have a good education with an accounting degree and I don't need your tax advice. My wife and I have a very comfortable living thank you.
well then don't make it sound like it's your only income .. i mean really.. what context is someone that reads your post supposed to think... fair tax is already hear with regards to uper incomes... tax laws may have changed since you were in school because social security should not be added to your income ...so if you make enough money to pay in 11 grand at the end of the year and still have a "comfortable living" then why the hell are you griping?.... obviously your greed compels you to do so... sorry to be demeaning in this way but i mean really?... i pay taxes as well .. not 11 grand a year but really? why be so greedy... taxes at this rate are lower than clinton so how were you making it back then?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18739 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You truly are a disturbed individual! It's only millions, hey what's the big deal if you lie right! You can not refute anything I say so you deflect like a good little liberal! You cry and whine about other people paying taxes but you don't want to pay your fair share! You are a typical liberal, very loose with other peoples money and extremely tight with your own. You are good free entertainment though! LOL!
would you get off this nonsense... i mean really?... having to come back to the one thing you caught me taking a wild guess on then later correcting myself only makes one of the 2 of us look dumb... and who's deflecting i'm responding to different commments not comming back to the same thread posted 10 posts ago... so i don't know what kind of social hill your trying to climb here but you need to get over it... i'm not crying or whining about anything ...i pay my fair share of taxes ... and i think your talking about republicans there because they are the richer party right?.. the ones with "peoples money" .. their the investors on wallstreet and "job creators" so who's loose with who's money?... i must say go ahead and think of me as entertainment because i garuntee everything i have said is fact .. just may take a year or so for you repubs to catch up with the times
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

#18740 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>no you are right you said 49 percent instead of 47 percent.. in all reality around 150 million people.... not even close to the 47 or 49 million... percents and numbers must have gotten mixed up and i will not hold you liable for that because i know where you are comming from...i agree with all the tax exemptions for the lower and middle income tax brackets... maybe you should check those out because you may fall into some of those tax breaks... the tax code is simple it's just most people just do not take the time to understand how our marginal tax rates work in this country ... http://taxes.about.com/od/Federal-Income-Taxe... ... this post should clarrify things... and actually instead of 1.4 trillion it's more like 4 trillion over 10 years.. and his tax plan and these numbers do not come strictly from taxing the rich... and can be found online i posted the marginal tax rates you can look up the tax numbers on your own .. i beleive in you... and it does not matter like i said about what businesses do .. because ... our US tax code is ran on marginal tax rates so ... like i said.. businesses making up to 250,000 dollars wil be taxed at the same rate as today.. only if house republicans sign the bill that has probably already collected dust on there desks...and it is currently up to republicans and democrats in the house and senate to determine what the tax rates will be for people making over 250,000.. if they do not act the tax cuts will expire and we will just go back to the same tax rates that were enacted when clinton was in office... so with that being said... it would be alot easier if republicans would just sign the bill on incomes 250,000 dollars or less so at least lower incomes of that amount will not have to worry about taxes going up ... and seniors above 65 do not pay any income taxes... when's the last time your grandma filed her taxes?... but property tax for seniors i believe should be repreved for the remainder of their life but ... that is only up to the states that have property tax not up to the federal government.
I don't completely understand marginal tax rates, but from what I do understand it would make the $4 trillion over 10 years even more unlikely. There are 1 in 50 households in America that make over $250K per year. That is about 6.2 million total households. If those households making over $250,000 had to make your $4 trillion over the 10 years, it would mean an ADDITIONAL tax burden of $645,161.29 per household. That's $64,51.129 per year in added tax burden per household. No matter how you structure it, it isn't sustainable. I would be willing to bet that there are many more households that are closer to $250,000 than those making over $1 million. That means that the bulk of the tax bill falls on those who are ultra rich. Lets use Warren Buffett's income as a bench mark. He made $62 million in 2011. It would take 64,516 Warren Buffetts being taxed at 100% to equal $4 trillion. Even at 35% tax rate as Buffett suggest, it would take 184,331 Warren Buffetts each making $64 million. Long story short, it simply doesn't add up.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#18742 Nov 27, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that 11 grand "paid in" before or after her return was filed?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18743 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There are more millionaire democrats in congress than there are Republicans but I suppose you already knew that! You KNOW everything!
and i garuntee you those democrats are making correct and smart decisions with their money the same as warren buffet... and he supports smart republicans ... the few they have left... the same republicans ready to make a deal .. not the ones that signed a pledge... and umm .. i'm sorry to tell you but there are only 109 millionaire dems in congress and 140 repubs ..with special interest groups theres no telling the true number of millionairs and billionares have their greedy little hands in all 140 of those republicans back pockets... and i don't know everything i just know ALOT about ALOT
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18744 Nov 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't completely understand marginal tax rates, but from what I do understand it would make the $4 trillion over 10 years even more unlikely. There are 1 in 50 households in America that make over $250K per year. That is about 6.2 million total households. If those households making over $250,000 had to make your $4 trillion over the 10 years, it would mean an ADDITIONAL tax burden of $645,161.29 per household. That's $64,51.129 per year in added tax burden per household. No matter how you structure it, it isn't sustainable. I would be willing to bet that there are many more households that are closer to $250,000 than those making over $1 million. That means that the bulk of the tax bill falls on those who are ultra rich. Lets use Warren Buffett's income as a bench mark. He made $62 million in 2011. It would take 64,516 Warren Buffetts being taxed at 100% to equal $4 trillion. Even at 35% tax rate as Buffett suggest, it would take 184,331 Warren Buffetts each making $64 million. Long story short, it simply doesn't add up.
umm.. yah like i said i dont know where your thinking is comming from but look up marginal tax rates and the brackets and it will tell you ... and congress and the president are working on fixing tax rates above 250,000 dollars a year as soon as the house repubs vote to keep the tax rates the same for people under that amount... everyone above that rate will be taxed according to what income bracket they fall into and taxed accordingly to the percentage congress agrees too that fall within that bracket.... sorry watching "lawless" a damn fine movie i suggest you guys give it a glance... once you better understand how the marginal rates work and then we get a clear idea on the income brackets , because you can't go by the current ones, and loopholes and deductions are closed, entitlements are reformed to be leaner and more cost efficiant ... then everything will work out
You Are a Joke

Ash Flat, AR

#18745 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I managed National Security and am still a consultant for such. Retirement is nice! Thank you! No need to thank me it's just what I did for decades!
Why is a rich old fart like you so familiar with the menu at McDonalds? I would think rich old birds like you would have a more refine taste in dining establishments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor race 2 hr Truth HIRTS 48
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr Mickey 9,996
City of Pocahontas - the rest of the story 12 hr guest 5
where the peco plant is going (Nov '13) 15 hr Guest 24
Hospital Tax 16 hr guest 60
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 16 hr KatBrownKohl 226
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 19 hr KatBrownKohl 381
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••