• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
17,661 - 17,680 of 29,660 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Bossydog

United States

#18699 Nov 27, 2012
My banker said this fiscal cliff is malarky,and said leave investments as is , even though there will be a temporary downturn. Hey , O is in for 4 more years. We cant do a damn thing about it .
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18700 Nov 27, 2012
Bossydog wrote:
My banker said this fiscal cliff is malarky,and said leave investments as is , even though there will be a temporary downturn. Hey , O is in for 4 more years. We cant do a damn thing about it .
Yes, why would your BANKER want you to do anything with your money besides have it invested with him! LOL!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18701 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I guess only poor people are aloud to post on Topix. I missed that rule but hey, you liberals always make up the rules as you go. Obama hs done a fantastic job! We only have a defecit of over 16 trillion dollars, there are only over 25 million people unemployed and only 48 million people on welfare. Since Obamas term unemployment and welfare has risen and those are just the facts. Obama is doing a great job. Gas was higher over this Thanksgiving Holiday than it was over last years holiday, he is doing a great job. Four great Americans needlessly killed on 9/11 and then an attempted cover up right before the election. Obama is a great President. More executive Orders than you can count! I can go on and on about your hero.
I am fine, I will always be fine. You liberals will be scavaging for scraps for the rest of your lifes! GUARANTEED! LOL!
like i said typical republican blaming the current president for the previous presidents misshaps... and taking every measure to ensure that no jobs are created and that all of this mess is spun until people get tired of hearing about it ... you and raptor both probably live together or are related because there cannot be this much ignorance in the world ... oh i take that back i forgot i'm talking to a republican there's always enough room for ignorance you still have not responded to any of my questions from my previous posts so that informs me that you.. like i said.. and your little raptor are both lieing hypocrits

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#18702 Nov 27, 2012
Durp Herpman wrote:
<quoted text>How many are unemployed in America?.
Both the unemployment rate (7.9 percent) and the number of unemployed persons (12.3
million) were essentially unchanged in October, following declines in September.
(See table A-1.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18703 Nov 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Both the unemployment rate (7.9 percent) and the number of unemployed persons (12.3
million) were essentially unchanged in October, following declines in September.
(See table A-1.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
So 12.3 Million is acceptable to liberals. Interesting how you say there are 12 million unemployed and yet 47 million people on welfare! Just doesn't quite add up unless you're a liberal of course!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18704 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>like i said typical republican blaming the current president for the previous presidents misshaps... and taking every measure to ensure that no jobs are created and that all of this mess is spun until people get tired of hearing about it ... you and raptor both probably live together or are related because there cannot be this much ignorance in the world ... oh i take that back i forgot i'm talking to a republican there's always enough room for ignorance you still have not responded to any of my questions from my previous posts so that informs me that you.. like i said.. and your little raptor are both lieing hypocrits
Typical liberal. All that is good in this Country is because of Obama and everything that is bad is because of Bush! Grow up! Ask your silly questions and I will answer them. How hard can it be coming from a simpleton like you!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18705 Nov 27, 2012
Durp Herpman wrote:
<quoted text>How many are unemployed in America?
around 10 million far from the 25 that was stated.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18706 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So 12.3 Million is acceptable to liberals. Interesting how you say there are 12 million unemployed and yet 47 million people on welfare! Just doesn't quite add up unless you're a liberal of course!
no 12.3 is not acceptable ... but if bush wouldn't have ruined the economy wwe wouldn't really have to worry about any of this now would we? instead we are trying to figure out how to create an abundance of jobs when republicans in the house are criticizing bengahzi and obamacare!.. get outta here with this nonsense.. what is YOUR party doing to better the situation is what should be asked.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18707 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Typical liberal. All that is good in this Country is because of Obama and everything that is bad is because of Bush! Grow up! Ask your silly questions and I will answer them. How hard can it be coming from a simpleton like you!
typical republican always bashing other people opinions and character because they have none of their own ... always complaining bout liberal welfare checks when more republicans are on welfare than democrats lol what a joke.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18708 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>all i am is ignorant what do i know.
i must agree LOL
finding

Brookland, AR

#18709 Nov 27, 2012
Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>Many things you say is true. All I can say (and have said) is if you see corruption and have a chance to do something about it do it. Let me say this I vote for the MAN or WOMAN I don't vote for a REPUBLICAN. I know some (so-called Democrats) that need to voted out and if it was up to my vote they would be. I just don't see and have never seen a Republican that I would vote for that would help all Americans.
Bet you can't find a true christan in politics. Just saying.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18710 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>around 10 million far from the 25 that was stated.
You libs can't even get your stories strait! One goober says 12 the other says 10 LOL! Typical liberal no nothings!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18711 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>no 12.3 is not acceptable ... but if bush wouldn't have ruined the economy wwe wouldn't really have to worry about any of this now would we? instead we are trying to figure out how to create an abundance of jobs when republicans in the house are criticizing bengahzi and obamacare!.. get outta here with this nonsense.. what is YOUR party doing to better the situation is what should be asked.
47 MILLION on welfare, but hey at least your party gives them free cell phones! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18712 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>typical republican always bashing other people opinions and character because they have none of their own ... always complaining bout liberal welfare checks when more republicans are on welfare than democrats lol what a joke.
So republicans don't have opinions? You really are off your rocker. And there are more democrats on welfare than any other party, that's just a fact. Look at yourself!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18713 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> i must agree with all of you I am an idiot LOL
We know!
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#18714 Nov 27, 2012
selection 2012 has been a done deal since 2008

that bankster hobama is a cia hoax

shame on the sheeple!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18715 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>47 MILLION on welfare, but hey at least your party gives them free cell phones! LOL!
what? ok so i was guessing with the 10 million and got close too ... alot closer than the 25 million statement that was thrown out there... go to www.bls.gov you might learn something... and ontop of all of this i asked what your party can do besides just put people out of jobs and on welfare since that seems to bee what republicans are good at ... and still no answer...
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18716 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So republicans don't have opinions? You really are off your rocker. And there are more democrats on welfare than any other party, that's just a fact. Look at yourself!
um no republicans do not have opinions they do what grover norquist.. john behnoer... reince priebus... rush limbaugh.. hannity ... oreily ... you must love huckabee... the koch brothers.. the tea party... fox news ... i mean really think for yourself not what your told.... i know there are more democrats on welfare between the 2 parties just seeing if you was listening... and that seems kind of strange since red states recieve more in welfare assistance from the federal government ... but i guess that's only right have to make sure them dumb hillbillies know how to grow some corn and pick some cotton.don't have to look at myself i don't know how many times i have to tell you i have a job and recieve no type of assistance at all .. like i said before... typical republican can't accept the truth and has to be told that all liberals are on welfare from his parties base constituants and media.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18717 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>We know!
lol tuche good sir
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18718 Nov 27, 2012
ALICIA BANKS wrote:
selection 2012 has been a done deal since 2008
that bankster hobama is a cia hoax
shame on the sheeple!!!!
http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...
lol what a joke post.. how much if any credibility does a website whose background is purple font is red and takes other peoples opinions as fact?... i mean really that website is just as bad as fox news... can't wait till we pass a law that limits freedom of press!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 14 min It Is Done 9,875
Warrant for Ricky(Todd) Kevin Gates 35 min against women bea... 1
why are all the hot guys in this town gay? =( (Jul '10) 6 hr terry l foster 18
Child Molester released 7 hr Guest 11
I said it!! 17 hr True 25
Flattered 17 hr LMAO 4
Debate: Ferguson - Pocahontas, AR 18 hr yoyo 15
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000