Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18680 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have no qualms with how the Stock Market has performed under Obama. Tell me why Obama didn't run on that Stock Market record? I have moved ALL of my money over into what is called the "G" Fund. Look that one up genius. It's a government secure fund. No risk, little reward but when you have a substantial amount of money all I can do is make more of it! I made big bucks in International Funds when Bush was in office. Look up those funds why you are at it. 20% won't hurt me where I am at. My annuities will keep rolling in with little change unless I change them! It's you poor liberals struggling on fixed income, living pay check to pay check that will take the big hit. Oh well, you voted for it now you got to live with it. I am still curious as to why Obama didn't run on that Stock Market record. Maybe it didn't fit in with his class warfare! I hope these Bush tax cuts expire on you guys also! LOL!
what a joke...lol... you run on not wanting government in your life .. yet as soon as governement funding comes up republicans are all for it ... same with obamacare... and with your G fund you got going on there .. i hope they raise tax rates too .. not gonna hurt me at all .... raise income rates for people above 250,000 to a certain percent yet still under 40 for the highest income...close all loopholes and deductions for these brackets... cut corporate tax rates to 28 percent.. and give tax incentives for bringing companies home instead of sending them over seas.. which in all reality is pretty close to what obama wants to do ... obama did not run on the stock market record because all initial investments and spending and plans made by the adminstration and congress ultimatley led to mild recovery of the stock market so why not run on the plans that got the stock market in a better situation rather than just run on how well the stock market is doing? everything makes sense if you see the other person's point of view only problem in the republican world is they don't have a different point of view... it's all the same point of view which just happens to be grover norquist point of view and a few of his rich buddies... several republicans signed a pledge not to raise taxes but if these boneheads do nothing then in a sense they are still breaking the pledge because taxes will go up no matter what...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18681 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> so i have no time nor patience for ignorance like yours and your posts on here... you know absolutly nothing...what i said earlier about the taxes is that our system is ran on marginal tax rates.... and for people making up to 250,000 dollars a year will continue to be taxed at the same rate... that's iff republicans in the house vote on it... if not who cares i'd rather see tax rates go back to the clinton years.. we actually had growth under him and have had no growth under bush and minimal growth under obama and the only thing holding back the obama administration are these taxes... and republicans... who would rather talk about bengahzi, repealing obamacare, take away womens rights, make it harder to vote, and make it harder for people to migrate to this country... they are not concerened about the real issues at hand and that is jobs... there is a jobs bill sitting in the house already passed by the senate in a bipartisan agreement.. but house republicans would rather do anything but vote on it... and i was over exagerating the percentage.. which i corrected .. unlike all the lies and gerrymandering tossed out on issues like i stated above in which republicans would rather try and show how bad obama is doing, which he is not, so they can gain some political credibility which they lost and if they don't change their ways will continue to lose... republicans are just mad and i think a little enveious that this president has made no credibale mistakes like all the other presidents in his terms as president.. and even more mad that it is a black guy doing great things.
Where was that great jobs bill when Obama had the House and the Senate during his first two years? He could have had anything he wanted! Instead he crammed big tax health care down our throats! I honestly hope those Bush tax cuts expire! LOL! You people are about to get everything you deserve!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18682 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>get real you crazy fool .. you be on medicare and medicaid .. and recieving social security of 800 a month or on disablity for the same amount and pay in 15% of that to state and federal income taxes... get real it's hard enough to live on that amount alone without ignorance like yours trying to take away what people have worked their whole life for.
Maybe lazy people like you should have worked harder and planned for your future better. I know you libs want somebody else to take care of you from cradle to grave but the rest of us are tired of it. Get a job!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18683 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>what a joke...lol... you run on not wanting government in your life .. yet as soon as governement funding comes up republicans are all for it ... same with obamacare... and with your G fund you got going on there .. i hope they raise tax rates too .. not gonna hurt me at all .... raise income rates for people above 250,000 to a certain percent yet still under 40 for the highest income...close all loopholes and deductions for these brackets... cut corporate tax rates to 28 percent.. and give tax incentives for bringing companies home instead of sending them over seas.. which in all reality is pretty close to what obama wants to do ... obama did not run on the stock market record because all initial investments and spending and plans made by the adminstration and congress ultimatley led to mild recovery of the stock market so why not run on the plans that got the stock market in a better situation rather than just run on how well the stock market is doing? everything makes sense if you see the other person's point of view only problem in the republican world is they don't have a different point of view... it's all the same point of view which just happens to be grover norquist point of view and a few of his rich buddies... several republicans signed a pledge not to raise taxes but if these boneheads do nothing then in a sense they are still breaking the pledge because taxes will go up no matter what...
LOL! I retired from the government and still have my money tied up in their funds! It was big government I retired from, you know the type you like, I became rich thanks to the tax payers and my knowledge of investing money! Income tax rates should be raised for EVERYBODY, lets get real here if we are going to lower the defecit everybody should have to pitch in. Do not extend the Bush tax cuts and tax everybody at 49%! Lets get this show on the road. Don't be such a hypocrite all of your life. Do YOUR share for the country for a change!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18684 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Where was that great jobs bill when Obama had the House and the Senate during his first two years? He could have had anything he wanted! Instead he crammed big tax health care down our throats! I honestly hope those Bush tax cuts expire! LOL! You people are about to get everything you deserve!
who cares what he could have done he did what he needed to do at the time to stop the bleeding and further economic collapse...and second did the right thing by passing a substantial healthcare bill that was long overdue in this country... i mean being one of the last leading nations in the world to offer it's citizens affordable healthcare is crazy.. should not have taken this long and cudos for him pushing it through..... but the real issue is jobs ..and that jobs bill is still sitting on house republicans desks along with the tax breaks collecting dust.. that's where the bills have gone straight to republican treason and grid lock.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18685 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> who cares what he could have done he did what he needed to do at the time to stop the bleeding and further economic collapse...and second did the right thing by passing a substantial healthcare bill that was long overdue in this country... i mean being one of the last leading nations in the world to offer it's citizens affordable healthcare is crazy.. should not have taken this long and cudos for him pushing it through..... but the real issue is jobs ..and that jobs bill is still sitting on house republicans desks along with the tax breaks collecting dust.. that's where the bills have gone straight to republican treason and grid lock.
Why don't your hero just pass a jobs bill by Executive Order? He's such a great golfer, I mean with only 25 million people unemployed and 50 million people on welfare. I can't wait for all the losers to start whining when their health care increases. This is going to be so much fun! LOL! I am still waiting on those shovel ready jobs! LOL!
Simple Math

Ash Flat, AR

#18686 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have
Tell me why Obama didn't run on that Stock Market record? I have moved ALL of my money over into what is called the "G" Fund. Look that one up genius. It's a government secure fund. No risk, little reward but when you have a substantial amount of money all I can do is make more of it! I made big bucks in International Funds when Bush was in office. Look up those funds why you are at it. 20% won't hurt me where I am at. My annuities will keep rolling in with little change unless I change them! It's you poor liberals struggling on fixed income, living pay check to pay check that will take the big hit. Oh well, you voted for it now you got to live with it. I am still curious as to why Obama didn't run on that Stock Market record. Maybe it didn't fit in with his class warfare! I hope these Bush tax cuts expire on you guys also! LOL!
OMG, this has to be one of your most flagrant displays of ignorance to date;

"no qualms with how the Stock Market has performed under Obama."

If that is so, why did you move your fortune ?

" I am still curious as to why Obama didn't run on that Stock Market record."

It was Main Street who put President Obama BACK in office not Wall-Street, they know how their 401ks' have grown over the last four years, and what the Stock Maret means to the retirement fund that will issue company retirement checks.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18687 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I retired from the government and still have my money tied up in their funds! It was big government I retired from, you know the type you like, I became rich thanks to the tax payers and my knowledge of investing money! Income tax rates should be raised for EVERYBODY, lets get real here if we are going to lower the defecit everybody should have to pitch in. Do not extend the Bush tax cuts and tax everybody at 49%! Lets get this show on the road. Don't be such a hypocrite all of your life. Do YOUR share for the country for a change!
oh yah you worked for the government? what position did you hold?.. that's what i thought... so you became rich by taking taxpayer dollars and lobbiest money then taking your knowledge from interest grooups and insider trading to better yourself?.. yah i'd like to know your name there bud because that sounds a little sketchy to me .. but i bet you don't post it ... or tell what position you held in the "government"... because your a lieing hypocrytical thief... sounds like someone needs to put on their big boy panties because as much as you would love to say everyone who makes less than half a million dollars or even 250,000 is drawing a check and living off the government.... then your just as crazy as that late night limbaugh you've been listening too.. get real with your allegations... you have posted nothing on here except for how bad obama is with no substantial evidence that he has did a bad job in anyway....and how successful you are and how much money you make with investments ... when in all reality you probably have nothing... and if you do have a substantial amount of money .. why are you on here wasting time?... why not be out living it up with that money... instead of throwing imaginary numbers in peoples faces that have worked long and hard all their lives.. unlke people like you who said it best ... became rich off the backs of ordinary tax payers... get real

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18688 Nov 27, 2012
11/27/2012, yes I did vote, thanks for asking.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18689 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't your hero just pass a jobs bill by Executive Order? He's such a great golfer, I mean with only 25 million people unemployed and 50 million people on welfare. I can't wait for all the losers to start whining when their health care increases. This is going to be so much fun! LOL! I am still waiting on those shovel ready jobs! LOL!
why should he have to pass executive orders to do what a majority of the United States wants to do ?... that goes against the general logic of the constitution ... remember you were in the government getting rich off taxpayer money you should know this... then guess what the republicans will give him hell about passing an executive order... republicans in the house and some in the senate have did nothing but commet treason by providing years of government gridlock that has hindered the growth of this country
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18690 Nov 27, 2012
Simple Math wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, this has to be one of your most flagrant displays of ignorance to date;
"no qualms with how the Stock Market has performed under Obama."
If that is so, why did you move your fortune ?
" I am still curious as to why Obama didn't run on that Stock Market record."
It was Main Street who put President Obama BACK in office not Wall-Street, they know how their 401ks' have grown over the last four years, and what the Stock Maret means to the retirement fund that will issue company retirement checks.
Reading comprehension wasn't your strong point in home school was it! I said the Market will go down at least 20% in the next year. I will wait until it bottoms out and then shift my money back in to buy stocks at a low price only to make money when the Market goes up. That's how you do it. I attempted to write this where even a 3rd grader could understand it. I hope that helps!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18691 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>oh yah you worked for the government? what position did you hold?.. that's what i thought... so you became rich by taking taxpayer dollars and lobbiest money then taking your knowledge from interest grooups and insider trading to better yourself?.. yah i'd like to know your name there bud because that sounds a little sketchy to me .. but i bet you don't post it ... or tell what position you held in the "government"... because your a lieing hypocrytical thief... sounds like someone needs to put on their big boy panties because as much as you would love to say everyone who makes less than half a million dollars or even 250,000 is drawing a check and living off the government.... then your just as crazy as that late night limbaugh you've been listening too.. get real with your allegations... you have posted nothing on here except for how bad obama is with no substantial evidence that he has did a bad job in anyway....and how successful you are and how much money you make with investments ... when in all reality you probably have nothing... and if you do have a substantial amount of money .. why are you on here wasting time?... why not be out living it up with that money... instead of throwing imaginary numbers in peoples faces that have worked long and hard all their lives.. unlke people like you who said it best ... became rich off the backs of ordinary tax payers... get real
LOL! I guess only poor people are aloud to post on Topix. I missed that rule but hey, you liberals always make up the rules as you go. Obama hs done a fantastic job! We only have a defecit of over 16 trillion dollars, there are only over 25 million people unemployed and only 48 million people on welfare. Since Obamas term unemployment and welfare has risen and those are just the facts. Obama is doing a great job. Gas was higher over this Thanksgiving Holiday than it was over last years holiday, he is doing a great job. Four great Americans needlessly killed on 9/11 and then an attempted cover up right before the election. Obama is a great President. More executive Orders than you can count! I can go on and on about your hero.

I am fine, I will always be fine. You liberals will be scavaging for scraps for the rest of your lifes! GUARANTEED! LOL!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#18692 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Reading comprehension wasn't your strong point in home school was it! I said the Market will go down at least 20% in the next year. I will wait until it bottoms out and then shift my money back in to buy stocks at a low price only to make money when the Market goes up. That's how you do it. I attempted to write this where even a 3rd grader could understand it. I hope that helps!
Funny, most Wall Street experts say that to make money in the stock maret, it is a long term proposition.

But what difference does that make when you had your money in "International Funds"

Location hidden

#18693 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I guess only poor people are aloud to post on Topix. I missed that rule but hey, you liberals always make up the rules as you go. Obama hs done a fantastic job! We only have a defecit of over 16 trillion dollars, there are only over 25 million people unemployed and only 48 million people on welfare. Since Obamas term unemployment and welfare has risen and those are just the facts. Obama is doing a great job. Gas was higher over this Thanksgiving Holiday than it was over last years holiday, he is doing a great job. Four great Americans needlessly killed on 9/11 and then an attempted cover up right before the election. Obama is a great President. More executive Orders than you can count! I can go on and on about your hero.
I am fine, I will always be fine. You liberals will be scavaging for scraps for the rest of your lifes! GUARANTEED! LOL!

"only over 25 million people unemployed"

Did someone forget to tell you that the elderly, disabled , and those to young to work yet, really do not count as unemployed?

Maybe they will teach you young trolls about that before you exit the tenth grade.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18694 Nov 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, most Wall Street experts say that to make money in the stock maret, it is a long term proposition.
But what difference does that make when you had your money in "International Funds"
The "I" fund is part of an American 401K program.

It is a long term proposition but you can hit the home run every now and then.

Educate yourself or you will be stuck where you are for the rest of your life! Sad.......
nope

Oklahoma City, OK

#18695 Nov 27, 2012
Naw
Durp Herpman

Alamogordo, NM

#18696 Nov 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"only over 25 million people unemployed"
Did someone forget to tell you that the elderly, disabled , and those to young to work yet, really do not count as unemployed?
Maybe they will teach you young trolls about that before you exit the tenth grade.
How many are unemployed in America?

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#18697 Nov 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beating a dead horse here Caption Obvious, those that had 401ks' during the G. W. Bush administration knows what a lost in the stock market can do to the value of their portfolio.
That all depends on how you look at things, Barney. The lower the market goes, the cheaper the shares are to buy. I see BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL, BABY!!! Unfortunately, most people panic and do the exact opposite of what they should do during down markets. They sell when it's low, take a loss, then complain about how much they lost and blame the president. Instead they should have bought, bought and bought some more. Get alot of shares at a low price! Then watch the value soar as the market rises. The problem is too many people think short term. Investing in the stock market should be for the long term, and you know the risks and the ups and downs that are bound to happen.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#18698 Nov 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, so you did "just fine under Bush"
when the the markets damn near crashed, now the stock market has increased in value for four consecutive years , you put you money, in the money Market, which is not paying squat at this time,, in your own words, "more taxes will come out during retirement."
Yes sir--- "Of course you have to know how to invest your money."
My question is, were you implying you "moved" that money out of stocks to a money market fund.
If so, why are you afraid of a stock market now, when in your words you "did just fine" in a stock market that was failing?
How many proxy servers will you have to fire up to explain that ?
BTW- even if it drop 20% as you predict, you would still have a higher stock market average than the the day Bush left office.
Here are the interest rates on one of my accounts under Bush:
2000 9.56%
2001 10.67%
2002 6.35%
2003 2.76%
2004 3.55%
2005 2.87%
2006 2.51%
2007 7.46%
2008 9.80%
Bossydog

United States

#18699 Nov 27, 2012
My banker said this fiscal cliff is malarky,and said leave investments as is , even though there will be a temporary downturn. Hey , O is in for 4 more years. We cant do a damn thing about it .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work needed for Christmas 1 hr Good Easy Job 25
Benny Blackwell 2 hr Chad 6
Daycare 6 hr Guest 3
Do the theatre still have good shows? 17 hr the truth 15
I must be obsolete 22 hr curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) 23 hr greenbrier 36
Can't Sleep Dog Still BARKING! (Apr '13) Wed Jack 45
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web