Yes

No

Other (explain below)

BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#18603 Nov 25, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
This stimulus led to both GDP and job growth benefits. As of the second quarter of 2010, CEA estimates that in total ARRA has saved and created between 2.5 and 3.6 million jobs. CEA also finds that ARRA has
Raised the level of GDP as of the second quarter of 2010, relative to what it otherwise would have been, by between 2.7 and 3.2 percent.
Council of Economic Advisors (CEA)
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
And you really believe that. We must have full employment.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#18604 Nov 25, 2012
Old Army wrote:
You fisheyed fool. You meant goggle and you know it. You're just a run of the mill piece of shit. lol
Happy Holidays to you too, you grumpy ole fart.
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

#18605 Nov 25, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
This stimulus led to both GDP and job growth benefits. As of the second quarter of 2010, CEA estimates that in total ARRA has saved and created between 2.5 and 3.6 million jobs. CEA also finds that ARRA has
Raised the level of GDP as of the second quarter of 2010, relative to what it otherwise would have been, by between 2.7 and 3.2 percent.
Council of Economic Advisors (CEA)
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
I guess that's why the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act wasn't as shovel ready as the Obama administration thought.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#18606 Nov 25, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act wasn't as shovel ready as the Obama administration thought.
If you want to have some fun, have Barn explain what all that means

United States

#18607 Nov 25, 2012
Yes
guest5678

United States

#18608 Nov 25, 2012
Yep I voted
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

#18609 Nov 25, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to have some fun, have Barn explain what all that means
He won't. He never has explained any liberal position in a practical manner.

Location hidden

#18610 Nov 25, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess it was not'

"President Obama's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness met today in Durham, NC at Cree Inc., a company that manufactures energy-efficient LED lighting. One of the Council's recommendations to President Obama was to streamline the federal permit process for construction and infrastructure projects. It was explained to Obama that the permitting process can delay projects for "months to years ... and in many cases even cause projects to be abandoned ... I'm sure that when you implemented the Recovery Act your staff briefed you on many of these challenges." At this point, Obama smiled and interjected, "Shovel-ready was not as ... uh .. shovel-ready as we expected." The Council, led by GE's Jeffrey Immelt, erupted in laughter."

Location hidden

#18611 Nov 25, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

Please tell me what does a "practical manner" explanation consist of?
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#18612 Nov 25, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably just good enough that we could half way believe that you understand the terminology.

Location hidden

#18613 Nov 25, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably just good enough that we could half way believe that you understand the terminology.
So you want me to dumb it down so you can understand it?

That is the problem arguing with idiots', they attempt to bring you down to their level.
I am old enough

West Memphis, AR

#18614 Nov 25, 2012
NO I Didn't why do you keep asking? Isn't the election over with??
I am old enough

West Memphis, AR

#18615 Nov 25, 2012
NO I did not vote. Is there a vote someplace? Where? Why does this post keep going when there is not a vote?
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18616 Nov 25, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
And you really believe that. We must have full employment.
Hey Blarney the Thurd, name me a time when this Country had full employment.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18617 Nov 25, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he continues to play you fools like a the bucolic court jesters you are.

What's the price of wool today?
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18619 Nov 25, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Question. Explain why a man of honor and principle like yourself hasn't fully explained just what has elevated himself above so many other of his fellows...in a practical manner of course
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18620 Nov 25, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Holidays to you too, you grumpy ole fart.
Grumpy because, he along with his internet sidekicks have a agenda.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OiRvxQPnOeE/UDS8WHj...
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

#18621 Nov 25, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How it applies to everyday people's lives and not just on a piece of paper from the CBO or a web page from a liberal blogger. For example, the liberal left says we haven't spent enough, that their models show this is the best way to get America running and prosperous again. Ask the American people what would happen to them if they spent more than twice their income each and every year. What would they say? Or ask Americans how prosperous they feel after four years of running the country and if they think we need to ramp up spending. It's a complete and total disconnect with the only ones getting wealthier and more secure being the politicians, reguardless of party, and their cronies and the only ones suffering being the tax payers who are losing more of their disposable income. Those on welfare, wic, ssi, and food stamps are also getting hurt by rising prices but they don't know it because the liberals have them believing that all of their problems are someone elses fault. They also think that Obama is going to bring them right out of poverty with someone elses money. Not going to happen.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#18622 Nov 25, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want me to dumb it down so you can understand it?
That is the problem arguing with idiots', they attempt to bring you down to their level.
I want you to show that you understand it, and we seldom get down to your level, but thanks for pointing out if we approach it.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#18623 Nov 25, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Blarney the Thurd, name me a time when this Country had full employment.
And yet we have more unemployed than anytime in our history, quite a leader you have there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
subway 46 min Edd 6
Premiere video 1 hr guest 14
best female singer in Pocahontas 3 hr nicole 2
kadem lee ray (Dec '14) 7 hr justme 10
Melaina Bailey (Sep '09) 16 hr Curious 63
Best male singer in pocahontas 20 hr Night 10
red headed waitress at pizza hut Tue spending 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages