No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

United States

#18609 Nov 25, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to have some fun, have Barn explain what all that means
He won't. He never has explained any liberal position in a practical manner.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#18610 Nov 25, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act wasn't as shovel ready as the Obama administration thought.
I would guess it was not'

"President Obama's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness met today in Durham, NC at Cree Inc., a company that manufactures energy-efficient LED lighting. One of the Council's recommendations to President Obama was to streamline the federal permit process for construction and infrastructure projects. It was explained to Obama that the permitting process can delay projects for "months to years ... and in many cases even cause projects to be abandoned ... I'm sure that when you implemented the Recovery Act your staff briefed you on many of these challenges." At this point, Obama smiled and interjected, "Shovel-ready was not as ... uh .. shovel-ready as we expected." The Council, led by GE's Jeffrey Immelt, erupted in laughter."

Kansas City Ks.

#18611 Nov 25, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

Please tell me what does a "practical manner" explanation consist of?
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#18612 Nov 25, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably just good enough that we could half way believe that you understand the terminology.

Kansas City Ks.

#18613 Nov 25, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably just good enough that we could half way believe that you understand the terminology.
So you want me to dumb it down so you can understand it?

That is the problem arguing with idiots', they attempt to bring you down to their level.
I am old enough

Marion, AR

#18614 Nov 25, 2012
NO I Didn't why do you keep asking? Isn't the election over with??
I am old enough

Marion, AR

#18615 Nov 25, 2012
NO I did not vote. Is there a vote someplace? Where? Why does this post keep going when there is not a vote?
Redd

Maumelle, AR

#18616 Nov 25, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
And you really believe that. We must have full employment.
Hey Blarney the Thurd, name me a time when this Country had full employment.
Redd

Maumelle, AR

#18617 Nov 25, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he continues to play you fools like a the bucolic court jesters you are.

What's the price of wool today?
Redd

Maumelle, AR

#18619 Nov 25, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Question. Explain why a man of honor and principle like yourself hasn't fully explained just what has elevated himself above so many other of his fellows...in a practical manner of course
Redd

Maumelle, AR

#18620 Nov 25, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Holidays to you too, you grumpy ole fart.
Grumpy because, he along with his internet sidekicks have a agenda.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OiRvxQPnOeE/UDS8WHj...
Reality Check

United States

#18621 Nov 25, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How it applies to everyday people's lives and not just on a piece of paper from the CBO or a web page from a liberal blogger. For example, the liberal left says we haven't spent enough, that their models show this is the best way to get America running and prosperous again. Ask the American people what would happen to them if they spent more than twice their income each and every year. What would they say? Or ask Americans how prosperous they feel after four years of running the country and if they think we need to ramp up spending. It's a complete and total disconnect with the only ones getting wealthier and more secure being the politicians, reguardless of party, and their cronies and the only ones suffering being the tax payers who are losing more of their disposable income. Those on welfare, wic, ssi, and food stamps are also getting hurt by rising prices but they don't know it because the liberals have them believing that all of their problems are someone elses fault. They also think that Obama is going to bring them right out of poverty with someone elses money. Not going to happen.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#18622 Nov 25, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want me to dumb it down so you can understand it?
That is the problem arguing with idiots', they attempt to bring you down to their level.
I want you to show that you understand it, and we seldom get down to your level, but thanks for pointing out if we approach it.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#18623 Nov 25, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Blarney the Thurd, name me a time when this Country had full employment.
And yet we have more unemployed than anytime in our history, quite a leader you have there.
Redd

Maumelle, AR

#18624 Nov 25, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet we have more unemployed than anytime in our history, quite a leader you have there.
As usual, playing around with the numbers.

Take Herbert Hoover for instance, the President following two previous Republican Presidents and their reckless pandering to Big Business which directly led to the Great Depression...you know, the depression Hoover resided over that featured a sparkling 30% unemployment rate among workers in America...you know, the depression that shook the world economy so drastically, and especially Germany (50% unemployment), that led to a little known right-wing splinter group (Nazi) assuming power.

But..Butt..Butt you say there are more workers out of work, and the world is in a much more critical situation than then.

Only if you disregard population increase (and UNEMPLOYMENT IN THE 7'S), the well fed gut hanging over your belt and by continually insisting the skies falling do you clowns seemingly justify your warped vision while over 50% of Americans reject your same ole, same ole philosophy.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#18625 Nov 25, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Take Herbert Hoover for instance, the President following two previous Republican Presidents and their reckless pandering to Big Business which directly led to the Great Depression...you know, the depression Hoover resided over that featured a sparkling 30% unemployment rate among workers in America...you know, the depression that shook the world economy so drastically, and especially Germany (50% unemployment), that led to a little known right-wing splinter group (Nazi) assuming power.
But..Butt..Butt you say there are more workers out of work, and the world is in a much more critical situation than then.
Only if you disregard population increase (and UNEMPLOYMENT IN THE 7'S), the well fed gut hanging over your belt and by continually insisting the skies falling do you clowns seemingly justify your warped vision while over 50% of Americans reject your same ole, same ole philosophy.
But Hoover didn't spend my grand children's future to not produce jobs. I will agree that we under Nazi like conditions, surprised you brought that up.
Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#18626 Nov 25, 2012
Linguist wrote:
<quoted text>
English is your second language? I doubt if you spent a lot of time looking for work, don't doubt that you were e employed. Google your statements, come back with a fact.
So you say ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE? What is my first? I am not going to GOODLE MY STATEMENTS, I am just going to GIGGLE like I have be doing since the election. Face it AMERICA spoke up and said WE WANT OBAMA NOT ROMNEY. I am still so HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY every time some of you answer to my post it just make me MORE HAPPIER. Must go for the week and go collect my WELFARE CHECK. BYE.
Redd

Maumelle, AR

#18627 Nov 26, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree that we under Nazi like conditions, surprised you brought that up.
Just further proves just how out of touch most of you right-wingers really are.
Linguist

Jonesboro, AR

#18628 Nov 26, 2012
Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>So you say ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE? What is my first? I am not going to GOODLE MY STATEMENTS, I am just going to GIGGLE like I have be doing since the election. Face it AMERICA spoke up and said WE WANT OBAMA NOT ROMNEY. I am still so HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY every time some of you answer to my post it just make me MORE HAPPIER. Must go for the week and go collect my WELFARE CHECK. BYE.
We elected Nixon, Johnson and Carter also, there are a lot of you out there.

Kansas City Ks.

#18629 Nov 26, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
For that post, I offer you a standing ovation, Redd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting perspective for Topix lovers 1 hr Joe Pete 4
Thomas Hubert 3 hr DirtSandwich 14
artist Kinkade buyer ? 5 hr Lanagrace 1
House fire 8 hr yuppp 3
Homewreckers of Peco 14 hr Uh huh 22
Matt jansen (Aug '16) Tue Communitycumdumpster 15
free Mon Marsha 3

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance