Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I do my part. If everyone was like me & my family the cops judges & lawyers would starve. Even when a crime is commited against us. the last thing we would ever do is call law enforcement. We try and solve it ourselves. and either do what is necessairy or let it alone. If you let it alone and hide & watch you quite often get to see Karma do its thing.
Sounds COWARDLY to me! Why would you let a crime be commited against you? That's worse then having to call a cop to report it.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody is twisting their arm making them be a cop. they do it for the power and because their wanna be bullies. every onc in a while they pick on the wrong person. Quite often many towns & counties use law enforcement as a means of generating revenue. The Arkansas State police have a quota . Its nor published or acknowleged but it does exist just the same. near the end of the month cops try to write tickets to meet their quotas.
And Farmers don't have a quoata do they! They don't try and harvest as much crops as they can the most cost efective way so they can make the most profit do they. Cops don't have quotas, it's illegal and counter productive. I bet somewhere along the way you were once arrested weren't you.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
The township I live in and several of the surrounding townships just defeated proposals that would have given us police protection. Where I live, we still believe in taking care of our own security. There is no good in paying a high wage to someone who will NEVER prevent a crime from happeneing, but simply take the report afterwards.
You would be the first to whine and cry if a crime was commited against you about where are the Police!
Just Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>If I am going on about nothing why are you reading my post? Oh, you have a sleeping problem. I have someone to play with, MY LITTLE RHODE ISLAND RED HEN ok. By the way she don't have feathers she has hair. Something else I know you and many others are SAD about the election results, but you just have to deal with it. I am still HAPPY HAPPY AND MORE HAPPIER when people like you let me know you are reading my post. I bet you have reread my posts and still trying to figure out what I am talking about. Don't squeeze you head too hard you may squeeze out something one day you will need.
I am really happy that it doesn't take much to keep you happy, based on your posts, if it did you wouldn't be able to comprehend it. Skimming through nonsense is a necessity when looking at Topix. I hope your acne problem is quickly cured, but squeezing puss out of your head would be a drastic improvement to the drivel that you have posted.
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you call them? Why don't you protect your own property and family. Why do you allow others to make you a victim. Sounds to me like you are as much at fault as those fat cops!
I do my part. If everyone was like me & my family the cops judges & lawyers would starve. Even when a crime is commited against us. the last thing we would ever do is call law enforcement. We try and solve it ourselves. and either do what is necessairy or let it alone. If you let it alone and hide & watch you quite often get to see Karma do its thing. Some folks do call in order to get a report for their insurance. Everything we have is paid for we dont buy insurance. When you have desirable property there is always the potential for some some lowlife to committ a crime against you. anyone can be a victim no matter what life makes unforseen turns. Im not paranoid and it really dont matter in the long run if someone does me out of the way. I can live without it they will have to live with it. I had a DOT in Illinois give me grief every time he saw my semi truck. He would lock on the radar to a truck doing a little above the 65 MPH speed limit on I24 then jump off on the state hwy 45 exit and write a ticket to the first out of state truck to come by. Then offer to do you a favor by dropping the speeding ticket if you took a fine for a log book violation or some non moving violation. I finally got fed up spent about a thousand dollars and installed a satelite tattle tail and hidden cameras.(new technology at that time) The next time He nabbed me I was elated. I made him give me the 70 MPH in a 55 speeding ticket. I hired a lawer and we went to court. When he learned about the satelite & video he had a Heart attack . Right in the courthouse vienna ill!! He suffered a stroke and died soon after. Karma made durn shure he didnt do that no more times. He didnt get to draw any pension or nuthin. Fat donut eating parasite pushing up the Daisys at 55 years old. He messed with the wrong guy one too many times. A victim? I think not!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>I do my part. If everyone was like me & my family the cops judges & lawyers would starve. Even when a crime is commited against us. the last thing we would ever do is call law enforcement. We try and solve it ourselves. and either do what is necessairy or let it alone. If you let it alone and hide & watch you quite often get to see Karma do its thing. Some folks do call in order to get a report for their insurance. Everything we have is paid for we dont buy insurance. When you have desirable property there is always the potential for some some lowlife to committ a crime against you. anyone can be a victim no matter what life makes unforseen turns. Im not paranoid and it really dont matter in the long run if someone does me out of the way. I can live without it they will have to live with it. I had a DOT in Illinois give me grief every time he saw my semi truck. He would lock on the radar to a truck doing a little above the 65 MPH speed limit on I24 then jump off on the state hwy 45 exit and write a ticket to the first out of state truck to come by. Then offer to do you a favor by dropping the speeding ticket if you took a fine for a log book violation or some non moving violation. I finally got fed up spent about a thousand dollars and installed a satelite tattle tail and hidden cameras.(new technology at that time) The next time He nabbed me I was elated. I made him give me the 70 MPH in a 55 speeding ticket. I hired a lawer and we went to court. When he learned about the satelite & video he had a Heart attack . Right in the courthouse vienna ill!! He suffered a stroke and died soon after. Karma made durn shure he didnt do that no more times. He didnt get to draw any pension or nuthin. Fat donut eating parasite pushing up the Daisys at 55 years old. He messed with the wrong guy one too many times. A victim? I think not!
WOW! So you used a fat parasite Lawyer to fight a fat parasite cop! I thought you didn't need anybody that you could do it all yourself. I am sure that fat parasite lawyer loves to see walking contradictions like yourself come into his office. I am sure he was laughing all the way to the bank while he deposited your check!
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! So you used a fat parasite Lawyer to fight a fat parasite cop! I thought you didn't need anybody that you could do it all yourself. I am sure that fat parasite lawyer loves to see walking contradictions like yourself come into his office. I am sure he was laughing all the way to the bank while he deposited your check!
Yep cost me $100 lawyer fees. I paid him cash 5 twenty dollar bills. plus gas meals & a motel room and the thousand spent on installing $1000 worth of equiptment in a old $3500 dollar truck. And well worth every penny! And I took the lawyer to lunch after the judge dismissed the case. He was young kid wet behind the ears just out of law school. he wasnt fat then and neither was I. But things do change and grow with time. I dont like lawyers and avoid them like the plague. But sometimes you gotta do what is necessairy. I just got tired of paying twenty five to fifty dollars in fines every few weeks. back then there werent goverment compueters to track & compile driving records. You could very easily have several drivers licences. Didnt even need a CDL. just a chauffers licence. I didnt have a apportioned tag so illinois & missiouri each got a $25 one day trip permit fee every time I made that run. By the way I just junked out that old depreciated out obselete cab over semi truck. sold the cab for aluminum and seperated the copper wiring & radiator and torched up the frame & engine I almost got my $3500 back for junk. Remember this It all comes out in the wash. We eventually get what we deserve and deserve what we get.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>Yep cost me $100 lawyer fees. I paid him cash 5 twenty dollar bills. plus gas meals & a motel room and the thousand spent on installing $1000 worth of equiptment in a old $3500 dollar truck. And well worth every penny! And I took the lawyer to lunch after the judge dismissed the case. He was young kid wet behind the ears just out of law school. he wasnt fat then and neither was I. But things do change and grow with time. I dont like lawyers and avoid them like the plague. But sometimes you gotta do what is necessairy. I just got tired of paying twenty five to fifty dollars in fines every few weeks. back then there werent goverment compueters to track & compile driving records. You could very easily have several drivers licences. Didnt even need a CDL. just a chauffers licence. I didnt have a apportioned tag so illinois & missiouri each got a $25 one day trip permit fee every time I made that run. By the way I just junked out that old depreciated out obselete cab over semi truck. sold the cab for aluminum and seperated the copper wiring & radiator and torched up the frame & engine I almost got my $3500 back for junk. Remember this It all comes out in the wash. We eventually get what we deserve and deserve what we get.
I agree, we all get what we deserve!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly ignorant to the way things in the real world work. Most COPS now advocate for the legality of drugs. There are major Police Organizations who want it legalized. I do not. Texas has speed limit areas 75 MPH and working on even faster in some areas. Cops don't drive around looking for seat belt violations sweetie, they have better things to do. There is a Police Officer being murdered right now somewhere in the United States and it ain't over a seat belt. Please define the part where you say "almost anything we wanted" Apparently there are some freedoms you don't want others to have correct?
The main focus of cops in Michigan is looking for seatbelt violations. They are even so bold as to announce it with signs on the highways-'seatbelt enforcement in effect.' Sometimes cops stand outside their cars with binoculars.

I used to be against the legalization of drugs too. But now I look at it realistically. The drug war has created a black market that results in unspeakable violence along the border as well as all across the country! Drugs cannot ever be stopped. They even make their way into max security prisons. They can be bought in any high school in the country or on any street corner. People have been using mind-altering drugs since the beginning of time and they will continue to.

When I think of true freedom, I imagine adults being able to decide for themselves what they want to do, so long as they hurt nobody else in the process. People either do drugs, or they don't, regardless of the legality of it. I can't see anyone who currently doesn't do them suddenly gleeful that they can start if they were legalized today. I wouldn't. And I have a real hard time accepting the fact that one human can approach another, take them against their will, and throw them in a cage for years, or even forever, because that person got high or had some drugs on them- and not hurting anybody but themselves. That is just so wrong and has destroyed so many families. Why not just teach them what the dangers are if they decide to use them?

Driving while high is another story.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You would be the first to whine and cry if a crime was commited against you about where are the Police!
If a crime was commited against me I would scorn myself for not preventing it. It is NOT a cops job to defend me. It is my job. A cops job is to "serve the community as a whole" NOT to protect each individual. That was stressed in my CCW class. Victims have lost their lawsuits under that belief.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

<quoted text>

Driving while high is another story.
Oh yes always another story to think about! Why fight any crime, crime has always been around and always will be. We will never stop ANY crime so why don't we just legalize it all. Why not be allowed to do 125 MPH in a school zone or down your local street after all you are not hurting anybody. Why shouldn't I be allowed to kill as many deer and elk that I want at any time of the day or night I want after all poaching has been around forever and we are never going to stop it! I can see why Paul was your man!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>I do my part. If everyone was like me & my family the cops judges & lawyers would starve. Even when a crime is commited against us. the last thing we would ever do is call law enforcement. We try and solve it ourselves. and either do what is necessairy or let it alone. If you let it alone and hide & watch you quite often get to see Karma do its thing. Some folks do call in order to get a report for their insurance. Everything we have is paid for we dont buy insurance. When you have desirable property there is always the potential for some some lowlife to committ a crime against you. anyone can be a victim no matter what life makes unforseen turns. Im not paranoid and it really dont matter in the long run if someone does me out of the way. I can live without it they will have to live with it. I had a DOT in Illinois give me grief every time he saw my semi truck. He would lock on the radar to a truck doing a little above the 65 MPH speed limit on I24 then jump off on the state hwy 45 exit and write a ticket to the first out of state truck to come by. Then offer to do you a favor by dropping the speeding ticket if you took a fine for a log book violation or some non moving violation. I finally got fed up spent about a thousand dollars and installed a satelite tattle tail and hidden cameras.(new technology at that time) The next time He nabbed me I was elated. I made him give me the 70 MPH in a 55 speeding ticket. I hired a lawer and we went to court. When he learned about the satelite & video he had a Heart attack . Right in the courthouse vienna ill!! He suffered a stroke and died soon after. Karma made durn shure he didnt do that no more times. He didnt get to draw any pension or nuthin. Fat donut eating parasite pushing up the Daisys at 55 years old. He messed with the wrong guy one too many times. A victim? I think not!
Good story.
Willie Granville

East Greenwich, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

<quoted text>
I have no problem helping people who are hurting when I can. Most people are more than willing to do so. People are even more inclined to help when it is voluntary. The problem lies with politicians picking and choosing who gets help, who the help comes from and having no control over people fraudulently claiming they need assistance. BTW, a politician doesn't have a "job." They are servants to this country and they are bound by the Constitution they swear to protect and defend.
Glad to know you don't mine helping people in need, I feel the same way. But when I see jobs leaving this country because of some politicians sat on their tails and let them leave and could have done something about it I GOT A PROBLEM. You say THE POLITICIANS ARE BOUND BY THE CONSTITUTION THEY SWEAR TO PROTECT AND DEFEND. I am speaking "softly" when I wrote the above, but so many don't care about they SWEARING IN. Now you say A POLITICIAN DON'T HAVE A JOB? Why are they getting paid? I think the Constitution states EVERY MAN IS EQUAL. That isn't TRUE in many States. It is like a Treaty, Treaties can be made but they can be broken.
Willie Granville

East Greenwich, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>All politics are local. The first thing a politician does once he is elected is try and figure out how he is going to get elected again. We have noody to blame but ourselves!
I have been saying that for years and have done it in some of my post. WE ARE THE BLAME. All this Bull Crap started where? It starts IN THE HOUSE, it moves to the CHURCH HOUSE, to the SCHOOL HOUSE, to the STATE HOUSE, then to the WHITE HOUSE. When you look back at all this which HOUSE IS CLEAN? I will say one thing in the local governments in the South and Mid-West they HATE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, BECAUSE the GOOD OLE BOY'S GOVERNMENT must BOW DOWN ON BENDED KNEES. You are correct it starts with the LOCALS.
Willie Granville

East Greenwich, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really happy that it doesn't take much to keep you happy, based on your posts, if it did you wouldn't be able to comprehend it. Skimming through nonsense is a necessity when looking at Topix. I hope your acne problem is quickly cured, but squeezing puss out of your head would be a drastic improvement to the drivel that you have posted.
JUNK MAIL. I am still LOVING THE ELECTION RESULTS.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to know you don't mine helping people in need, I feel the same way. But when I see jobs leaving this country because of some politicians sat on their tails and let them leave and could have done something about it I GOT A PROBLEM. You say THE POLITICIANS ARE BOUND BY THE CONSTITUTION THEY SWEAR TO PROTECT AND DEFEND. I am speaking "softly" when I wrote the above, but so many don't care about they SWEARING IN. Now you say A POLITICIAN DON'T HAVE A JOB? Why are they getting paid? I think the Constitution states EVERY MAN IS EQUAL. That isn't TRUE in many States. It is like a Treaty, Treaties can be made but they can be broken.
The counstition states every man is CREATED EQUAL, thats where it ends as soon as your born some have less of certian things and some have more. It what you do with what you have to work with that makes the difference. You guarnteed the prusuit of happines. just the prusuit nothing more.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Redd Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends.
How cleaver of you Army.

I hear you "support" Johnelle as our Coach...any truth to that?

Damn, this forum has gone to s**t.
Just Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to know you don't mine helping people in need, I feel the same way. But when I see jobs leaving this country because of some politicians sat on their tails and let them leave and could have done something about it I GOT A PROBLEM. You say THE POLITICIANS ARE BOUND BY THE CONSTITUTION THEY SWEAR TO PROTECT AND DEFEND. I am speaking "softly" when I wrote the above, but so many don't care about they SWEARING IN. Now you say A POLITICIAN DON'T HAVE A JOB? Why are they getting paid? I think the Constitution states EVERY MAN IS EQUAL. That isn't TRUE in many States. It is like a Treaty, Treaties can be made but they can be broken.
You really don't have a grasp of English, do you?
Just Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>JUNK MAIL. I am still LOVING THE ELECTION RESULTS.
Some people love being chained up, beaten and given enemas, I get that got you all tingly.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> The counstition states every man is CREATED EQUAL, thats where it ends as soon as your born some have less of certian things and some have more. It what you do with what you have to work with that makes the difference. You guarnteed the prusuit of happines. just the prusuit nothing more.
God created all man, Colt made all mem equal! Life may not be fair but it sure is good!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kids First 2 hr Nobody 6
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr guest 9,829
wreck 12 hr Guest 26
Hospital Tax 13 hr outoftowner 56
hydrotemp? (Oct '09) 17 hr Noneofurbusiness 83
school 20 hr curious 7
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) Thu Guest 132

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
•••
•••