|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
..PLEASE CONTINUE ALL YOUR DIVISIVENESS AND HATE SPEECH....As you too, can be important in also electing Hillary Clinton, in 2016....BY ALL MEANS, KEEP IT UP....
That fat bull dog hillary won't run in 2016. She is going to eat herself to death! Kind of like you......

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That fat bull dog hillary won't run in 2016. She is going to eat herself to death! Kind of like you......
I would not put any money down on THAT prediction, Twinkie.
I can see a Clinton vs. Bush scenerio brewing.
Whoops

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That fat bull dog hillary won't run in 2016. She is going to eat herself to death! Kind of like you......
her husband had someone eat for him

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just simple reading comprehension would do for now.
Good luck with that'''''

How are you doing Red?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not put any money down on THAT prediction, Twinkie.
I can see a Clinton vs. Bush scenerio brewing.
Well cupcake you can probably see a Paul as a third candidate also!

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Go Blue Forever wrote:
..PLEASE CONTINUE ALL YOUR DIVISIVENESS AND HATE SPEECH....As you too, can be important in also electing Hillary Clinton, in 2016....BY ALL MEANS, KEEP IT UP....
By all means please keep nominating those Tea Party candidates for Senator.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well cupcake you can probably see a Paul as a third candidate also!
If the repubs don't nominate THIS Paul, then HELL YES!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well cupcake you can probably see a Paul as a third candidate also!
With THIS BS we NEED a third candidate. And a fourth!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

<quoted text>
If the repubs don't nominate THIS Paul, then HELL YES!!
I didn't click your link but if it's a Paul of any kind you know it is a nut case!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't click your link but if it's a Paul of any kind you know it is a nut case!
You MUST be kidding, right? If you don't know what your senators are doing, or NOT doing, you have no business VOTING!

Why can't you just watch it and form an (honest) opinion on what you actually see, rather than making an assumption on that which you don't know. This is something ALL AMERICANS need to be aware of. We should all be outraged and fire the offenders!

But then, you aren't man enough to admit that what he says is right on anyway- even if you do agree. At this point it's only about saving face, isn't it?

Whatever.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

If you are a conservative, as you claim to be, then you agree with this man. Go ahead, you can click it. It won't hurt. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

<quoted text>
You MUST be kidding, right? If you don't know what your senators are doing, or NOT doing, you have no business VOTING!
Why can't you just watch it and form an (honest) opinion on what you actually see, rather than making an assumption on that which you don't know. This is something ALL AMERICANS need to be aware of. We should all be outraged and fire the offenders!
But then, you aren't man enough to admit that what he says is right on anyway- even if you do agree. At this point it's only about saving face, isn't it?
Whatever.
Like I said that nut job is irrelevant. On 9/11 when he said the Bush family was gleeful for the attacks America suffered and the loss of 3,000 Americans I knew he was unstable and a mental case. Then when I heard him talk about all of our enemies should have nuclear weapons I knew he was dangerous to America and a complete doofus just like his kool-aid drinking cult following zombies. And as far as voting, you should be talking to half the dumb asses in this country that voted for Obama and not me. Speaking of voting you are such an idiot that you gush all over Paul with every breath and every word that comes out of your mouth yet you voted for Romney! Talking about nut case! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

If you are a conservative, as you claim to be, then you agree with this man. Go ahead, you can click it. It won't hurt. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No need to click on the already forgotten, just like it's no use to click on all of the Obama jokes. It's over!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No need to click on the already forgotten, just like it's no use to click on all of the Obama jokes. It's over!
It's not Ron Paul, you Dufous!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said that nut job is irrelevant. On 9/11 when he said the Bush family was gleeful for the attacks America suffered and the loss of 3,000 Americans I knew he was unstable and a mental case. Then when I heard him talk about all of our enemies should have nuclear weapons I knew he was dangerous to America and a complete doofus just like his kool-aid drinking cult following zombies. And as far as voting, you should be talking to half the dumb asses in this country that voted for Obama and not me. Speaking of voting you are such an idiot that you gush all over Paul with every breath and every word that comes out of your mouth yet you voted for Romney! Talking about nut case! LMAO!
"Like I said that nut job is irrelevant."
You are YOU taking about?

I'm a conservative. Why the HELL wouldn't I vote for Romney, you Dumshit.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

<quoted text>
It's not Ron Paul, you Dufous!
I will never know. I won't click on it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

<quoted text>
"Like I said that nut job is irrelevant."
You are YOU taking about?
I'm a conservative. Why the HELL wouldn't I vote for Romney, you Dumshit.
Then why do you talk about Paul all the time? You want to sleep with that old dumb dangerous geezer or what? I thought you were a woman of principle and followed the Constitution and didn't go the way of the majority. I thought you were smarter than everybody else but in the end you ended up getting in line with the other sheep didn't you! LMAO!
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Lisa wrote:
Obama, did you know about the attacks in Libya?....No.... Okay...Meanwhile in a related story, General Petraeus was asked to resign today for having an affair. He honorably said okay. Two Navy Seals broke orders and went the aid of theses Americans while our fearless leader went to a political fund raiser. WOW!
look lisa... you know nothing ... everything you said was completely false... look obama knew about it way before anyone else did, including your little fox news channel. they took the intellegence that was provided, made assessments and took action to make sure all the embassies in the area were secure. them disobeying orders was a valent effort but left others in a vulnerable state and lucky nothing else happened other than what took place. all information was disclosed to a few senators and house members in a briefing, but john mcain missed it because he was out stumping on the lack of info. oh yah i say john mcain because he seems to be the only ignorant republican talking about this; well with regards to one that is a little more obvious. when you have the house speaker and other renowned republicans calling on the "libya consperacy" to be squashed then surely there are some republicans living in the real world. another issue is this whole general petraeus nonsense. general petraeus is a registered republican in new hampshire who Resigned himself last friday Nov 9th. he was not asked to resign he did it himself and on top of all of this he is a republican. get real you guys that watch fox news are living in a fantasy world 5 days behind the real thing. get informed.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do you talk about Paul all the time? You want to sleep with that old dumb dangerous geezer or what? I thought you were a woman of principle and followed the Constitution and didn't go the way of the majority. I thought you were smarter than everybody else but in the end you ended up getting in line with the other sheep didn't you! LMAO!
In 2008, I was at a stop light in the city and a group of people were holding Paul signs and waving at traffic. I thought they were all crazy cult-type people. For real! I thought Paul was kinda loony too. Needless to say, I knew almost NOTHING about him and I didn't vote for him.

Four years later, I realized what the craze was all about. This guy actaully followed the Constitution! Those crazy people on the side of the road that day I now realize were just regular Americans who wanted to get back to our roots and have small government that does only what they're supposed to do.

No, I don't talk about him all the time. But I do respond to others when they bring him up. Care to change the subject now?
Why not watch the videos I posted and give me an HONEST opinion about what that man says?

Oh that's right. You won't like him either because his name is Paul too and you don't know what he stands for, therefore he MUST be bad.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

<quoted text>
In 2008, I was at a stop light in the city and a group of people were holding Paul signs and waving at traffic. I thought they were all crazy cult-type people. For real! I thought Paul was kinda loony too. Needless to say, I knew almost NOTHING about him and I didn't vote for him.
Four years later, I realized what the craze was all about. This guy actaully followed the Constitution! Those crazy people on the side of the road that day I now realize were just regular Americans who wanted to get back to our roots and have small government that does only what they're supposed to do.
No, I don't talk about him all the time. But I do respond to others when they bring him up. Care to change the subject now?
Why not watch the videos I posted and give me an HONEST opinion about what that man says?
Oh that's right. You won't like him either because his name is Paul too and you don't know what he stands for, therefore he MUST be bad.
Were those regualar people like the 3,000 murdered on 9/11 that he insulted?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Leann cates 1 hr Well George 3
Hospital tax voted down 3 hr guest 12
for pocahontas 3 hr Peco 2
Your ambulance service sues city 14 hr guest 5
Tackmaster 15 hr yep 2
heather butler 18 hr Just Me 3
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 18 hr Citizen 82
•••
•••