Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Sorry Warrior, the woman with many names knows who I was addressing.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
Sorry Warrior, the woman with many names knows who I was addressing.
Maybe it's that crazy bird lady! LOL!
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it's that crazy bird lady! LOL!
I think it is Blarney
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

so long America wrote:
The elections resulted in the re-election of President Obama, but also the enshrinement of “gay” marriage in three states and the defeat of a traditional-marriage amendment in a fourth.
Voters in Maryland, Maine and Washington gave thumbs up to legalizing same-sex marriage and the people of Minnesota rejected a proposed amendment to the state constitution that would have defined marriage in the Gopher State as the union of only one man and one woman. The results end a string of more than 30 states which approved traditional-marriage amendments or voted down efforts to legalize “gay” marriage.
Liberty Counsel Chairman Mathew Staver is one of the most prominent legal defenders of traditional marriage. He says the news from Tuesday is far more than a bad night for cultural conservatives.
“An amazing thing, a disturbing thing happened on Tuesday. This was not just an election. This could be the beginning of the death of America,” Staver said.“God has called us to be faithful and we have to be faithful. Everything that America believes, all of our values will be challenged over the next four years. We can’t allow the America that we’ve inherited to simply go up in flames.”
“In 2013, we will have a clash between religious freedom and this president’s Obamacare policies,” he said.“Will there be widespread disobedience by the Roman Catholic churches, by Protestant churches and by Protestant organizations and Christian businesses when they’re forced to fund abortion? That’s a line that many people just simply will not cross.”
Staver’s concerns don’t end there. He says political correctness, specifically the homosexual agenda, is invading every part of our government and will only intensify over the next four years.
“At the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission), he has appointed Chai Feldblum, who is someone who says that if the so-called lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) agenda collides with religious liberty, guess which one wins?” asked Staver.
“The First Amendment free exercise of religion? No. The homosexual LGBT agenda. We’re going to see those kind of things happen in the next four years.”
Staver says this not only will happen, it’s been happening for four years.
So you and mister Staver believe your right to practice religion your particular way must also apply to all Americans?

Will we go to hell if we somewhat differ?
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

thinking man wrote:
"First off, I'm quite sure Obama's a nice guy. That's not how I vote. I happen to be one of those people Obama constantly attacks. I'm successful. I have a business. Two to be exact. I make a fair amount of money. I moved out of the city a long time ago (not because I'm racist and wanted to get away from people of other colors, or the poor or gay). My children have always gone to private school. I pay a ton of taxes but apparently not enough.
Obama wants to raise my taxes for no other reason than to give the money to someone else. His policies and regulations have done their best to destroy my businesses. He claims my success came on the backs of the less fortunate (What a joke. I was born in Walker Co. Alabama, the poorest part of the state to minister father who got paid in chickens and potatoes). He claims I didn't build what I have, the government did it for me. I'm not a racists, homophobe or tax cheat making use of shelters. My entire family save two individuals have served in the armed forces. I believe in God. I own and like guns. I read the Bible.
Someone want to explain to me why on earth I'd vote for a guy that obviously thinks I'm the problem with this country?"
You're pay less federal tax than business did in 1930.

Your story is a reflection of many of our lives growing up and accepting the responsibilities presented us as responsible adults.
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
So you and mister Staver believe your right to practice religion your particular way must also apply to all Americans?
Will we go to hell if we somewhat differ?
Barney, we don't care who you marry
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pay less federal tax than business did in 1930.
Your story is a reflection of many of our lives growing up and accepting the responsibilities presented us as responsible adults.
Actually you want us to stop acting like adults and be taken care of like children.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Bossydog wrote:
Brady are you on any type of public assistance?
what does it matter if the guy does or doesn't get assistance... he's paying a complement to one of the best presidents since kennedy and roosevelt... to assume that everyone who praises someone for helping those in need is infact in need therself just goes to show you how far some people have come in the world.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you want us to stop acting like adults and be taken care of like children.
No, just simple reading comprehension would do for now.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
You old people are afraid somebody is going to take your government check away from you. If you really took care of yourself and were responsible for your own well being you would have planned better for retirement and wouldn't need that check. You're just a leach on society!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>what does it matter if the guy does or doesn't get assistance... he's paying a complement to one of the best presidents since kennedy and roosevelt... to assume that everyone who praises someone for helping those in need is infact in need therself just goes to show you how far some people have come in the world.
You must be a welfare queen also!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You old people are afraid somebody is going to take your government check away from you. If you really took care of yourself and were responsible for your own well being you would have planned better for retirement and wouldn't need that check. You're just a leach on society!
I bet you don't own the pot you piss in.
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
You have reached that point in your life that your comprehension skills will probably never increase, but then your lack of knowledge will make each day a totally new adventure. I guess we should envy you, not everyone can see life through the eyes of a child.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You have reached that point in your life that your comprehension skills will probably never increase, but then your lack of knowledge will make each day a totally new adventure. I guess we should envy you, not everyone can see life through the eyes of a child.
I bet that took you a while to compose, congratulations, you must be one of the more intelligent ones here...really, I like your response.

BTW, you are partially correct, try to celebrate each day I'm above ground, I have been blessed with a wonderful life.

Most on here seem determined to see the darker side of what they have been given, to give in to the baser aspects presented them.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Guess wrote:
let's see how much all of you love obama when he taxes us all to death in january. In case none of you have pay attention to stock market. The day before the election it was over 13,600. Today it closed at under 12,600. The stock market has fell over 1,000 points since election day and experts say the market may soon go on a meltdown. This going to hurt our ecomony. Come early next year you will see that putting obama back in office was a really bad idea.
Yep, just a matter of time before the apocalypse.

Odd though, the market rebounded 64% from 2008 (Bush) to 2009 (Obama) and has since made further positive strides.

Too, a person might take the time to notice, before the end-time engulfs us, the Market traditionally does better under Democratic administrations than Republican.
NoLibs

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Thanks to the LIBS were in the downward spiral. Voter fraud is the only thing they know. This is what we know:

http://iahymnewsnetwork.wordpress.com/2011/08...
Wondering

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that took you a while to compose, congratulations, you must be one of the more intelligent ones here...really, I like your response.
BTW, you are partially correct, try to celebrate each day I'm above ground, I have been blessed with a wonderful life.
Most on here seem determined to see the darker side of what they have been given, to give in to the baser aspects presented them.
I have many waiting to celebrate the day I am underground, asked my Wife what she wanted for Christmas this year. She replied that she would like to be a widow but would settle for a divorce.
guess

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, just a matter of time before the apocalypse.
Odd though, the market rebounded 64% from 2008 (Bush) to 2009 (Obama) and has since made further positive strides.
Too, a person might take the time to notice, before the end-time engulfs us, the Market traditionally does better under Democratic administrations than Republican.
I guess we will see. New jobless claims came out today, they were 439,000 new claims claimed it was sandy. I have my doubts, things are getting worst. I guess in january when the average household has to pay an extra 3,500.00 dollars in taxes, we will just see how bad this economy gets you can thank obama for all that money that comes out of your pocket too.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I have many waiting to celebrate the day I am underground, asked my Wife what she wanted for Christmas this year. She replied that she would like to be a widow but would settle for a divorce.
Good one.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

NoLibs wrote:
Thanks to the LIBS were in the downward spiral. Voter fraud is the only thing they know. This is what we know:
http://iahymnewsnetwork.wordpress.com/2011/08...
The problems with this country can be blamed on more than just "the libs." There are so many areas where we have gone wrong and both parties are to blame. I cartainly can't list them all in one post. This video describes it about as good as anything. It's a little lengthy, but it should be seen by everyone. There is not ONE THING he says here that can be disputed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,221 - 17,240 of28,750
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
lake ashbaugh (May '13) 23 min correct 17
christine dalton (May '12) 28 min correct 15
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Crazy 934
Window Tint 12 hr biker_dude 5
imperial theater 13 hr Joe 2
slander 14 hr guest 4
gary johnson in a wreck????? 14 hr yep 8
•••
•••