Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Blytheville, AR

#16729 Oct 17, 2012
Barn Paint wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, you lose all relevance in any intelligent discussion.
It's commendable of you for trying to give BARNEYII the benefit of the doubt but losing it implies BARNEYII had any to begin with. And if he did, he lost it faster than the lifespan of an Obama "Green Energy" job.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#16731 Oct 17, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying about weapons of mass destruction?
Did he "lie," or did he repeat what he believed to be true by the info he was given by those who was supposed to trust?

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#16732 Oct 17, 2012
"who HE was supposed to trust?
NoLibs

Apo, AE

#16734 Oct 17, 2012
When Romney wins you will see the sore losers burn the cities they live in. But what else can you expect ..They didnít build that!

It would be a good time to take out ALL the trash.

Since: Sep 10

Searcy, AR

#16735 Oct 17, 2012
Harold1000 wrote:
Seems to me, obama is pulling out all his stops, and pushing his panic button.....LOL
It was the EASY button. Obama's first choice was to not fight dirty. But he can. Go OBAMA!!! Fight for the people.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16736 Oct 17, 2012
Sgt Breaux wrote:
<quoted text>It was the EASY button. Obama's first choice was to not fight dirty. But he can. Go OBAMA!!! Fight for the people.
Yes fight for the 23 million people unemployed and the 47 million people on welfare and fight to close GITMO and fight to reduce that defecit in half during your first term and fight for Immigration reform and fight for unemployment under 6% and , WAIT, he said he was going to do all of that during his first term! I guess Obama is just a LIAR!
guestguest

Little Rock, AR

#16737 Oct 17, 2012
the world is becoming unstable and o bama talks with world leaders every day he a good person he got a red phone on his desk that goes straight to the pentagon and i dont think we should just change it right now
dustin hall

Conway, AR

#16738 Oct 17, 2012
im a big sloppy tubby nasty moester (convicted) im in camden arkasas and ALL OVER TOPIX. come check me out!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/camden-ar/TTD...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16739 Oct 17, 2012
dustin hall wrote:
im a big sloppy tubby nasty moester (convicted) im in camden arkasas and ALL OVER TOPIX. come check me out!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/camden-ar/TTD...
You must be a liberal!
dustin baby breath hall

Conway, AR

#16740 Oct 17, 2012
i got mud butt
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#16741 Oct 17, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say a word about myself or you being smart.
I simply said you are ignorant.
You don't have to. You consistantly label yourself a liberal. I would assume that I am ignorant, and thankfully so, of the liberal way, much in the same way as you are ignorant of how the real world works.
ifey

Mountain View, AR

#16742 Oct 17, 2012
guestguest wrote:
the world is becoming unstable and o bama talks with world leaders every day he a good person he got a red phone on his desk that goes straight to the pentagon and i dont think we should just change it right now
First of all, you should learn to speak English at a grade above 3rd grade. "he a good man", really, really??? "he got a red phone to the pentagon" ??? Really, really???? People like you ACTUALLY VOTE. Dam that is a scary thought. People like you liked Hitler right up until he blew his brains out in the bunker, and still swore he didn't kill all those jews when faced with the photgraphic evidence. Kind of like old Barney Boo Boo.
visa tor

Mountain Home, AR

#16743 Oct 17, 2012
I see Christianity is alive and well in Trumann
some liberals do learn

United States

#16744 Oct 17, 2012
A Frank Luntz focus group made up mostly of former Obama voters say they now support Mitt Romney.

"Forceful, compassionate, presidential," one participant said.
"Confident and realistic," said another.
"Presidential," another told Luntz.
"Enthusiastic," another reacted.
"Our next president," one man said.
"Dynamo, winner," said one more.

"He's lied about everything. He lied to get elected in 2008, that's why I voted for him. I bought his bull. And he's lied about everything, he hasn't come through on anything. And he's been bullshitting the public," one member of the focus group said.

Part two of the focus group is available here.
Barn Paint

Jonesboro, AR

#16745 Oct 17, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say a word about myself or you being smart.
I simply said you are ignorant.
You didn't say anything about you being smart and we sure cant say anything about you being smart. I guess we could but there is no point lying to you, no one would believe it.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#16746 Oct 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are just plain STUPID! Illegal aliens are deported every day. I live in a border state dumb ass. The feds ARE IN Arizona enforcing illegal alien laws. There are TWO PERMANENT Checkpoints outside the town I live in. They arrest and deport aliens from those checkpoints almost daily. You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts!
http://politix.topix.com/homep age/2529-az-national-guard-too k-recruits-on-bum-hunts-paid-h omeless-to-dance
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16747 Oct 18, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
What the hell kind of link is that?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16748 Oct 18, 2012
Barn Paint wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't say anything about you being smart and we sure cant say anything about you being smart. I guess we could but there is no point lying to you, no one would believe it.
Barney is smart

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16749 Oct 18, 2012
Nobama
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16750 Oct 18, 2012
EdithMae wrote:
<quoted text>Barney is smart
As smart as DIRT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sonic drive in is awful 37 min turty 5
buttkissers on facebook 42 min turty 1
anyone know where greg compton is 2 hr boo 4
smallest wiener in town 6 hr Michael 32
black folk 21 hr I know 32
Randolph County Exposed!!! Sat guest 10
birdell Cafe Sat trying to behlpful 7
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE