6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

guestguest

Little Rock, AR

#16737 Oct 17, 2012
the world is becoming unstable and o bama talks with world leaders every day he a good person he got a red phone on his desk that goes straight to the pentagon and i dont think we should just change it right now
dustin hall

Jacksonville, AR

#16738 Oct 17, 2012
im a big sloppy tubby nasty moester (convicted) im in camden arkasas and ALL OVER TOPIX. come check me out!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/camden-ar/TTD...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16739 Oct 17, 2012
dustin hall wrote:
im a big sloppy tubby nasty moester (convicted) im in camden arkasas and ALL OVER TOPIX. come check me out!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/camden-ar/TTD...
You must be a liberal!
dustin baby breath hall

Jacksonville, AR

#16740 Oct 17, 2012
i got mud butt
Reality Check

United States

#16741 Oct 17, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say a word about myself or you being smart.
I simply said you are ignorant.
You don't have to. You consistantly label yourself a liberal. I would assume that I am ignorant, and thankfully so, of the liberal way, much in the same way as you are ignorant of how the real world works.
ifey

Mountain View, AR

#16742 Oct 17, 2012
guestguest wrote:
the world is becoming unstable and o bama talks with world leaders every day he a good person he got a red phone on his desk that goes straight to the pentagon and i dont think we should just change it right now
First of all, you should learn to speak English at a grade above 3rd grade. "he a good man", really, really??? "he got a red phone to the pentagon" ??? Really, really???? People like you ACTUALLY VOTE. Dam that is a scary thought. People like you liked Hitler right up until he blew his brains out in the bunker, and still swore he didn't kill all those jews when faced with the photgraphic evidence. Kind of like old Barney Boo Boo.
visa tor

Ash Flat, AR

#16743 Oct 17, 2012
I see Christianity is alive and well in Trumann
some liberals do learn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#16744 Oct 17, 2012
A Frank Luntz focus group made up mostly of former Obama voters say they now support Mitt Romney.

"Forceful, compassionate, presidential," one participant said.
"Confident and realistic," said another.
"Presidential," another told Luntz.
"Enthusiastic," another reacted.
"Our next president," one man said.
"Dynamo, winner," said one more.

"He's lied about everything. He lied to get elected in 2008, that's why I voted for him. I bought his bull. And he's lied about everything, he hasn't come through on anything. And he's been bullshitting the public," one member of the focus group said.

Part two of the focus group is available here.
Barn Paint

Jonesboro, AR

#16745 Oct 17, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say a word about myself or you being smart.
I simply said you are ignorant.
You didn't say anything about you being smart and we sure cant say anything about you being smart. I guess we could but there is no point lying to you, no one would believe it.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#16746 Oct 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are just plain STUPID! Illegal aliens are deported every day. I live in a border state dumb ass. The feds ARE IN Arizona enforcing illegal alien laws. There are TWO PERMANENT Checkpoints outside the town I live in. They arrest and deport aliens from those checkpoints almost daily. You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts!
http://politix.topix.com/homep age/2529-az-national-guard-too k-recruits-on-bum-hunts-paid-h omeless-to-dance
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16747 Oct 18, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
What the hell kind of link is that?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16748 Oct 18, 2012
Barn Paint wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't say anything about you being smart and we sure cant say anything about you being smart. I guess we could but there is no point lying to you, no one would believe it.
Barney is smart

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16749 Oct 18, 2012
Nobama
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16750 Oct 18, 2012
EdithMae wrote:
<quoted text>Barney is smart
As smart as DIRT!
your money wasted

Spain

#16751 Oct 18, 2012
What do robotic squirrels, menus for Martian meals and a musical about climate change have in common?

They've all been made possible with taxpayer assistance, according to the latest survey of government waste put out by Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla.

Known simply as the Waste Book, the report is a watchlist of eye-opening expenditures, which Coburn blames on a "let them eat caviar" attitude in Washington -- at a time when "23 million of our fellow Americans do not have good jobs," Coburn notes.

Coburn, while chiding the agencies that spend this money for their "lack of judgment," said Congress is also to blame for failing in its oversight duties.

"We're running trillion-dollar deficits. The way you get rid of trillion-dollar deficits -- a billion at a time," Coburn told Fox News on Tuesday.

Here are some highlights of the report:

-- Though skeptics say there's no such thing as a free cellphone or service funded by the federal government, Coburn's report shows otherwise. It estimates that taxpayers are subsidizing phone service at a cost of nearly $1.5 billion a year. Though the roots of the program can be traced back to an effort in the 1930s to make sure all Americans had access to telecommunications, it has morphed into a program that provided free cell service to some 16,500,000 participants last year.

-- Though NASA has no plans or budget for any manned spaceflights to Mars, the agency spends about $1 million each year on developing "the Mars menu." It's an effort to come up with a variety of food that humans could eat one day on Mars.

-- A $325,000 grant for the development of "Robosquirrel" - a robotic rodent designed to test the interaction between rattlesnakes and squirrels.

-- An estimated $70 million loss for producing pennies. According to the Waste Book, "The cost to produce a penny in 2012 is more than two times its actual value." After the pennies are manufactured and sold at face value, taxpayers are left to cover the loss.

-- The report spotlights widespread abuse of the food stamp system -- including an exotic dancer who earned more than $85,000 a year in tips, but also collected nearly $1,000 a month in food stamps while spending $9,000 during that time period on "cosmetic enhancements."

-- Nearly $700,000 from the National Science Foundation to a New York-based theater company so it could develop a musical about climate change and biodiversity. "The Great Immensity" opened in Kansas City this year. Along with the songs one reviewer described as sounding like "a Wikipedia entry set to music," the audience was also able to experience "flying monkey poop."

In all, the 2012 Waste Book report details 100 examples totaling nearly $19 billion. Coburn acknowledges that's a drop in the bucket in contrast to the overall federal deficit, which tops $16 trillion, but he says the items are snapshots of the bigger problem.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16752 Oct 18, 2012
your money wasted wrote:
What do robotic squirrels, menus for Martian meals and a musical about climate change have in common?
They've all been made possible with taxpayer assistance, according to the latest survey of government waste put out by Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla.
Known simply as the Waste Book, the report is a watchlist of eye-opening expenditures, which Coburn blames on a "let them eat caviar" attitude in Washington -- at a time when "23 million of our fellow Americans do not have good jobs," Coburn notes.
Coburn, while chiding the agencies that spend this money for their "lack of judgment," said Congress is also to blame for failing in its oversight duties.
"We're running trillion-dollar deficits. The way you get rid of trillion-dollar deficits -- a billion at a time," Coburn told Fox News on Tuesday.
Here are some highlights of the report:
-- Though skeptics say there's no such thing as a free cellphone or service funded by the federal government, Coburn's report shows otherwise. It estimates that taxpayers are subsidizing phone service at a cost of nearly $1.5 billion a year. Though the roots of the program can be traced back to an effort in the 1930s to make sure all Americans had access to telecommunications, it has morphed into a program that provided free cell service to some 16,500,000 participants last year.
-- Though NASA has no plans or budget for any manned spaceflights to Mars, the agency spends about $1 million each year on developing "the Mars menu." It's an effort to come up with a variety of food that humans could eat one day on Mars.
-- A $325,000 grant for the development of "Robosquirrel" - a robotic rodent designed to test the interaction between rattlesnakes and squirrels.
-- An estimated $70 million loss for producing pennies. According to the Waste Book, "The cost to produce a penny in 2012 is more than two times its actual value." After the pennies are manufactured and sold at face value, taxpayers are left to cover the loss.
-- The report spotlights widespread abuse of the food stamp system -- including an exotic dancer who earned more than $85,000 a year in tips, but also collected nearly $1,000 a month in food stamps while spending $9,000 during that time period on "cosmetic enhancements."
-- Nearly $700,000 from the National Science Foundation to a New York-based theater company so it could develop a musical about climate change and biodiversity. "The Great Immensity" opened in Kansas City this year. Along with the songs one reviewer described as sounding like "a Wikipedia entry set to music," the audience was also able to experience "flying monkey poop."
In all, the 2012 Waste Book report details 100 examples totaling nearly $19 billion. Coburn acknowledges that's a drop in the bucket in contrast to the overall federal deficit, which tops $16 trillion, but he says the items are snapshots of the bigger problem.
This is all due to Obamas failed policies!

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#16755 Oct 18, 2012
All that from an old hag that got rich stealing tax dollars.

Hillary Clinton trashes whiners
By: Kevin Robillard
October 18, 2012 01:58 PM EDT

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says in a new interview that she can’t stand “whining” by women who are unhappy with the work and family choices they’ve made in life and complain that they have no options.

Clinton, in the interview with Marie Claire, was discussing Anne-Marie Slaughter, a former director of policy planning at the State Department who left in 2011. This summer, Slaughter wrote a much-discussed cover story in the Atlantic -“Why Women Still Can’t Have It all”- about leaving her job because of the difficulty of balancing her work at State with the needs of her two teenage boys.

“I can’t stand whining,” Clinton told Marie Claire.“I can’t stand the kind of paralysis that some people fall into because they’re not happy with the choices they’ve made. You live in a time when there are endless choices … Money certainly helps, and having that kind of financial privilege goes a long way, but you don’t even have to have money for it. But you have to work on yourself … Do something!”

Slaughter, who is now a professor at Princeton University, is traveling and couldn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
Barn Paint

Jonesboro, AR

#16756 Oct 18, 2012
EdithMae wrote:
<quoted text>Barney is smart
Compared to you, yes, compared to amphibians and reptiles, no. Barney is who Murphy had in mind when he wrote "It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious" and that is possibly the nicest thing any one has ever had to say about the boy.
Romney ahead in electoral

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#16757 Oct 18, 2012
Battle for White House

RCP Electoral Map State Changes
No Toss Ups Map State Changes
RCP Senate Map Race Changes
Senate No Toss Ups Race Changes
RCP House Map

201 Obama/Biden

Toss Ups

Romney/Ryan 206
142 28 31 131 39 91 76
270 Electoral Votes Needed To Win (Recent Race Changes)
Recent Elections: 2008 | 2004 | 2000 | 1996 | 1992 | 1988 | 1984 | 1980 | 1976 | 1972
Likely Obama (28)
Connecticut (7)
Maine (4)
New Mexico (5)
Washington (12)
Solid Obama
Leans Obama (31)
Minnesota (10)
New Jersey (14)
Oregon (7)
Toss Up (131)
Colorado (9)
Florida (29)
Iowa (6)
Michigan (16)
Nevada (6)
New Hampshire (4)
Ohio (18)
Pennsylvania (20)
Virginia (13)
Wisconsin (10)
Leans Romney (39)
Arizona (11)
Missouri (10)
Montana (3)
North Carolina (15)
Likely Romney (91)
Georgia (16)
Indiana (11)
North Dakota (3)
South Carolina (9)
South Dakota (3)
Tennessee (11)
Texas (38)
Solid Romney
Worrier

Jonesboro, AR

#16758 Oct 18, 2012
Romney is a "head" in the electoral, Obama is an ass elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are some of the hardest working people in P... (Feb '09) 1 hr truth 92
mcghee baby abused 7 hr Pocahontas 5
Aaron and Amber Smith 13 hr leo 7
What's being done to slow down the stealing? (Jan '15) 17 hr Olson Wilson 18
gaye carter Sat coco 11
Poll Laveida Jones or Tribble for Sheriff? (Mar '10) Sat ghost 102
Swinggers Sat MrBlowWads 8

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance