Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

luvin every minute of it wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure you're the last word when it comes to hookers on meth.
I'm sure you spread your legs for a hit of meth!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

ifey wrote:
I still don't understand how this country voted in a man who surrendered his law license to keep from being prosecuted for lying on his application, who is married to a woman who surrended her law license to keep from being prosecuted for insurance fraud. We gave these thieves and crooks the keys to the treasury. And don't tell me about Bush, he was crooked too, but at least it wasn't "ON THE BOOKS CROOKED"
That is total BULLSHIT, from another CHAIN E-MAIL that you think is true.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicen...
Reality Check

Warren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is total BULLSHIT, from another CHAIN E-MAIL that you think is true.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicen...
If this post is a lie, you should be happy and really lift that person up. After all, lying is the liberal way. Maybe you were mad because it was a lie against a liberal. Is that how it works? As long as the lie is against a Republican or Conservative then rewards are to be given out and if it's against a liberal they are to be severely repromanded. For those of us who don't tell lies, the liberal way is hard to get a hold of.
Mwa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Nope

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If this post is a lie, you should be happy and really lift that person up. After all, lying is the liberal way. Maybe you were mad because it was a lie against a liberal. Is that how it works? As long as the lie is against a Republican or Conservative then rewards are to be given out and if it's against a liberal they are to be severely repromanded. For those of us who don't tell lies, the liberal way is hard to get a hold of.
You are not smart enough to be a liberal, so I understand your plight, please accept my condolences sir.
ifey

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

BarnO did you bother to go to the Illinois Bar Revue website, Not Snopes, they aren't trustworthy, but THE Illinois Bar Revue website. I mean, how non partisan can you be, it's HIS home state Bar Revue. Oh yea, you can't stand the fact that you could be That Dumb to vote for them huh?
Nobama

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Hey Barn Barn, why don't you copy/paste today's Gallup tracking poll? you used to throw out poll numbers every day, why did that stop? poor poor Barn, his world is falling apart. The Horror, The Horror. Come January Barney may have to get a job! The Horror!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
Hey Barn Barn, why don't you copy/paste today's Gallup tracking poll? you used to throw out poll numbers every day, why did that stop? poor poor Barn, his world is falling apart. The Horror, The Horror. Come January Barney may have to get a job! The Horror!
"every day", Prove it.

Gallup 10/16/2012 Likely Voters Romney 50 (+1) Obama 46 (-1)
Among Registered voters its tied at 47%.

OHIO-OHIO-OHIO

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

ifey wrote:
BarnO did you bother to go to the Illinois Bar Revue website, Not Snopes, they aren't trustworthy, but THE Illinois Bar Revue website. I mean, how non partisan can you be, it's HIS home state Bar Revue. Oh yea, you can't stand the fact that you could be That Dumb to vote for them huh?
Tell you what,

you say, "Snopes, they aren't trustworthy,"

show me proof why they are not "trustworthy" in the aforementioned article.

tartar

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I didn't vote
what a crock of shiite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Another two against one "debate" with the libho moderator taking all her cues from the Kenyan and attacking Romney even worse than that lying SOB incumbent. Talk about crap. Save America; flush the lying turd.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

ifey wrote:
I still don't understand how this country voted in a man who surrendered his law license to keep from being prosecuted for lying on his application, who is married to a woman who surrended her law license to keep from being prosecuted for insurance fraud. We gave these thieves and crooks the keys to the treasury. And don't tell me about Bush, he was crooked too, but at least it wasn't "ON THE BOOKS CROOKED"
Bush was "crooked?" In what way? Do you have proof?

Since: Jun 12

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

what a crock of shiite wrote:
Another two against one "debate" with the libho moderator taking all her cues from the Kenyan and attacking Romney even worse than that lying SOB incumbent. Talk about crap. Save America; flush the lying turd.
wahhhh!! My guy lost so I'm gonna blame the moderator! wahhhh!! What a titty baby. You're the crock...

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was "crooked?" In what way? Do you have proof?
Lying about weapons of mass destruction?

Since: Jun 12

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

guess wrote:
Obama sat right on tv tonight and lied to the america over and over. And he could even be honest about libya. If any of you out there reading this vote for this liar, You are bigger idiots than he is.
How are you going to school anyone on Libya when you can't even spell it yourself? Whose the idiot?
NoLibs

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

luvin every minute of it wrote:
<quoted text> How are you going to school anyone on Libya when you can't even spell it yourself? Whose the idiot?
YOU ARE!

Obummer lied, 4 people died
Curious

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying about weapons of mass destruction?
clinton said the same thing about iraq's WMD when he was in office, just because you are given bad info doesn't make you a crook. I liked the way Hillary took full blame for the embassy fiasco so that Obama could get up there last night and look all noble, if there is any heat over it, he will back away again, but he can look presidential in the meantime.
Reality Check

Warren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

After watching the two visions for America play out over the last two debates, I can't understand how Obama would get one single vote. The fact that many say the race is too close to call is disturbing. We have every other nation in the world that sees freedom, prosperity, health, diversity, and security as an ideal country, something to hope for, or something that only exist in fairy tales. We in America get to live that every single day as a real and tangible reality. It's who we are and what we are about and we are the reason that other countries dream of those things. We have a choice to make in 20 short days of whether we continue to carry the torch of freedom as a beacon of hope to the rest of the world or to become like the rest of the world and hope for the things we used to take for granted. The choice is that stark and it is that real. Choose wisely.
Reality Check

Warren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not smart enough to be a liberal, so I understand your plight, please accept my condolences sir.
I take it as a compliment to not be considered in the same company as you. When you make up your own reality, as you do, you can consider yourself as smart as you like. It's when real world rules and consequences come into play that liberals see what everyone else already knows. That you are not smart at all but rather delusional and grandiose. You can keep that Barney, I want nothing to do with it.
Reality Check

Warren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

I will give Obama one thing, he looked better losing this debate than he did losing the last debate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best new name for Pochontas 5 hr Guest 35
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 7 hr Ancient DoDo 9,868
Flattered 8 hr Who 2
I said it!! 8 hr JJJ 22
why are all the hot guys in this town gay? =( (Jul '10) 8 hr turty 15
Party Poppers (Oct '10) 15 hr Questions 69
Red Golden Retriever on Heather Lane 17 hr ridiculous 8
factory closing 17 hr yoga bear 8
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••