Illegals get deported through the nearest Port of Entry as soon as possible the vast majority of time. Even dumb people like you can understand that.<quoted text>
I believe you are correct, any illegals that arrive at the check point and requests transportation back to Mexico will receive it. I believe that if they request passage to any resort that there is a waiting list and. Must fly space available. The airline does waive baggage fees so it is a good deal for the American taxpayer.
#16681 Oct 15, 2012
#16682 Oct 15, 2012
Only if they turn themselves in and request transit, even a rocket surgeon like you should understand that
#16683 Oct 15, 2012
Hey dumb ass the Border Patrol down here hunts them down like dogs, even an idiot like you should be able to relate to that!
#16684 Oct 15, 2012
1. In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
2. If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.-- Mark Twain
3. Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But then I repeat myself.-- Mark Twain
4. I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.--Winston Churchill
5. A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.-- George Bernard Shaw
6. A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money.-- G. Gordon Liddy
7. Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.--James Bovard, Civil Libertarian
8. Foreign aid might be defined as a transfer of money from poor people in rich countries to rich people in poor countries.-- Douglas Case,
Classmate of Bill Clinton at GeorgetownUniversity
9. Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.-- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil
10. Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.-- Frederic
Bastiat, French economist(1801-1850)
11. Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it.If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.--Ronald Reagan (1986)
12. I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.-- Will Rogers
13. If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free!-- P.J. O'Rourke
14. In general, the art of government consists of taking as much money as possible from one party of the citizens to give to the other.--Voltaire (1764)
15. Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you!-- Pericles (430
16. No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session.-- Mark Twain (1866)
17. Talk is cheap, except when Congress does it.-- Anonymous
18. The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.-- Ronald Reagan
19. The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of the blessings. The inherent blessing of socialism is the equal sharing of misery.-- Winston Churchill
20. The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin.-- Mark Twain
21. The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.-- Herbert Spencer, English
22. There is no distinctly Native American criminal class, save Congress.-- Mark Twain
23. What this country needs are more unemployed politicians.--Edward Langley,
24. A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
25. We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.-- Aesop
FIVE BEST SENTENCES
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work, because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation!
#16685 Oct 15, 2012
Gee, I bet obama would be unhappy about that. Did you win Miss Congeniality?
#16686 Oct 15, 2012
I won the whole damn thing. Too bad you lost!
#16687 Oct 15, 2012
Didn't enter the livestock show so I am not jealous, but congratulations.
#16688 Oct 15, 2012
So true! You made my day.
#16689 Oct 15, 2012
I'll leave the swine competition to you oinker!
#16690 Oct 15, 2012
But you said that you won it all, don't get fibbing like Barney. We pictured you more as a bovine but you do sound like you would be into interbreeding
#16691 Oct 15, 2012
First Lady Michelle Obama said in a radio interview on Friday that the United States is in the “midst of a huge recovery” because of what “this president has done.”
Pablo Sato, co-host of Pablo & Free on WPGC 95.5, a Washington, D.C.-area hip-hop radio station, asked the first lady:“Mrs. Obama, you know what, in your words, tell us what you think the state of the union is in right now?”
Mrs. Obama said,“I mean, we are seeing right now that we are in the midst of a huge recovery. Right? Because of what this president has done.”
Obama:“Pulled this economy from the brink of collapse when we were losing 800,000 jobs a month. Now were gaining every -- throughout most of his presidency, we’ve been adding jobs to this economy because of what he’s been doing. The stock market has doubled. Housing prices are rising. Foreclosure rates are lowering. But in the face of that, you still have people trying to convince us that things aren’t better.”
Obama:“And that just doesn’t make sense. Now, Barack of all people knows that we still have a long way to go to completely rebuild the economy. But we’re headed in the right direction. And when you see all of that truth, it’s hard to understand why are people blocking this? Why are people talking about not raising taxes on wealthy people? Why is it that people don't want to fight to make sure that veterans have job opportunities?”
Free:“They just like to talk, Mrs. Obama.”
According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA), the real gross domestic product (GDP) increased by 1.3 percent in the second quarter of 2012, down from 2.0 percent from first quarter 2012.
The BEA data also show GDP growth of (negative)- 3.1 percent in 2009; 2.4 percent in 2010; and 1.8 percent in 2011.
In addition, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) shows that the national unemployment rate is 7.8 percent, the same rate as when Barack Obama was inaugurated as president in January 2009 (though more accurate sources show the more accurate unemployment rate hovering around 15% to 20% during the Obama administration years).
#16692 Oct 15, 2012
Before the bailout of General Motors, it was well understood that the world’s largest automaker was losing huge amounts of money in the US and was staying afloat thanks to stronger performance in overseas markets. Since the bailout, however, that dynamic has been turned on its head. Thanks to a leaner manufacturing footprint, debt eliminations and steadily recovering sales, GM’s US operations have generated the lion’s share of the company’s profit since the bailout. And now, as the rest of the world economy slows, GM is spending more and more of its taxpayer-enhanced cash pile to shore up its faltering foreign divisions. In fact, according to an analysis of GM’s SEC filings, the company is likely to incur over $6.5 billion in losses and expenditures overseas in the 2011-2014 period, not counting over $1.6b in foreign potential legal liabilities or several other incalculable expenses that could add up to billions more. Not only are these expenses a challenge to GM’s overall financial health at a time when it also faces billion-dollar expenditures on pensions in the US, it shows the basic problem with national bailouts of global companies. Taxpayers who were told they were saving an American company are now seeing their tax dollars flowing overseas by the billions.
A full calculation of GM’s overseas expenditures since the bailout would be a daunting task indeed. Simply by scouring GM’s latest SEC filings, one finds no shortage of losses and one-time expenditures abroad. In fact, nearly every division of GM’s global empire has required some kind of assistance over the last year or so. These expenditures come in many forms, from tax assessments to investments, from bailouts to severance deals, and due to the complex nature of GM’s global finances they cannot be fully accounted with precision. But they all emphasize the reality that, after years of living off foreign operations, GM’s bailed-out North American division is now bailing out the rest of the world.
GM’s European losses currently get the most attention from analysts, and are nothing new for The General, which has reportedly lost over $14b in Europe over the last decade. Those losses and expenditures continue to add up. In the two full years since GM decided to cancel a planned sale of its European division Opel, GM Europe’s losses have added up to $2.74 billion, with another $617m lost in the first half of 2012 (EBIT). Additional goodwill adjustments of $590m in the first half of 2012 and $621m in 2011 further added to the losses. Additionally, GM has spent some $313m on voluntary severance for European workers, and expects to spend another $100m on the same program through the end of next year. Finally, GM has an undisclosed agreement with European labor unions to spend as much as $265m per year between 2011 and 2014. The company has pledged some $406m in inventory as collateral for that agreement. Not counting the spending agreement with European unions, this puts GM’s losses and outlays on Opel and GME in the last two and a half years at more than $4.25 billion.
#16693 Oct 15, 2012
The only breeding you get to do is with your sister Honey Boo Boo! Change your name to "Been Wized On" now PUNK!
#16694 Oct 15, 2012
You have been playing on "Topix For Toddlers" and I am not really concerned with what Honey does with your Boo Boo but if you are both the same age and she doesn't giggle at it, go for it. You have to be related to Blarney. Cute name "Warrior", pick it yourself? I guess there are warriors of both genders, but you seem to be more the homemaking type.
#16696 Oct 15, 2012
That's all you got Ms. Wizzed On? You sound like a hooker on meth, I bet you look as dumb as you sound.
#16697 Oct 15, 2012
that wasn't much of a comeback Worrier, but then we don't expect much from you, thank you for not disappointing us. What would be bad is if I was as dumb as you sound, but then, there is only Barney on here that is that dumb
#16699 Oct 16, 2012
Ms. Wizzed on I bet you are Barneys boyfriend. You definitely sound like an ignorant liberal.
Since: Jun 12
#16700 Oct 16, 2012
I'm sure you're the last word when it comes to hookers on meth.
#16701 Oct 16, 2012
I still don't understand how this country voted in a man who surrendered his law license to keep from being prosecuted for lying on his application, who is married to a woman who surrended her law license to keep from being prosecuted for insurance fraud. We gave these thieves and crooks the keys to the treasury. And don't tell me about Bush, he was crooked too, but at least it wasn't "ON THE BOOKS CROOKED"
#16702 Oct 16, 2012
I'm sure you spread your legs for a hit of meth!
Add your comments below
|Erika Rackley||2 hr||Been there 3631||60|
|Cheating (Aug '12)||3 hr||the help||71|
|Michael Cocherell||3 hr||Waitresses||48|
|Seeking older woman 60 +||3 hr||Waitresses||8|
|cordless phone batteries||4 hr||obsolete||1|
|should I let my 14 year old daughter shave her ... (Jun '10)||7 hr||Trymeononetime||50|
|Family Auto Group||7 hr||Angela||5|
Find what you want!
Search Pocahontas Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC