Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,304 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Mr Wizard

Jonesboro, AR

#16685 Oct 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumb ass the Border Patrol down here hunts them down like dogs, even an idiot like you should be able to relate to that!
Gee, I bet obama would be unhappy about that. Did you win Miss Congeniality?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16686 Oct 15, 2012
Mr Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I bet obama would be unhappy about that. Did you win Miss Congeniality?
I won the whole damn thing. Too bad you lost!
Mr Wizard

Jonesboro, AR

#16687 Oct 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I won the whole damn thing. Too bad you lost!
Didn't enter the livestock show so I am not jealous, but congratulations.
WM Resident

West Memphis, AR

#16688 Oct 15, 2012
Disillusioned wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Barn, the only really dumb remarks made on this site are the racist remarks and when someone quotes you directly.
So true! You made my day.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16689 Oct 15, 2012
Mr Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't enter the livestock show so I am not jealous, but congratulations.
I'll leave the swine competition to you oinker!
Mr Wizard

Jonesboro, AR

#16690 Oct 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I'll leave the swine competition to you oinker!
But you said that you won it all, don't get fibbing like Barney. We pictured you more as a bovine but you do sound like you would be into interbreeding
Michelle also lies

United States

#16691 Oct 15, 2012
First Lady Michelle Obama said in a radio interview on Friday that the United States is in the “midst of a huge recovery” because of what “this president has done.”

Pablo Sato, co-host of Pablo & Free on WPGC 95.5, a Washington, D.C.-area hip-hop radio station, asked the first lady:“Mrs. Obama, you know what, in your words, tell us what you think the state of the union is in right now?”

Mrs. Obama said,“I mean, we are seeing right now that we are in the midst of a huge recovery. Right? Because of what this president has done.”

Free:“Yes.”

Obama:“Pulled this economy from the brink of collapse when we were losing 800,000 jobs a month. Now were gaining every -- throughout most of his presidency, we’ve been adding jobs to this economy because of what he’s been doing. The stock market has doubled. Housing prices are rising. Foreclosure rates are lowering. But in the face of that, you still have people trying to convince us that things aren’t better.”

Free:“Uh huh.”

Obama:“And that just doesn’t make sense. Now, Barack of all people knows that we still have a long way to go to completely rebuild the economy. But we’re headed in the right direction. And when you see all of that truth, it’s hard to understand why are people blocking this? Why are people talking about not raising taxes on wealthy people? Why is it that people don't want to fight to make sure that veterans have job opportunities?”

Free:“They just like to talk, Mrs. Obama.”

Obama:“Yeah. Yeah.”

According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA), the real gross domestic product (GDP) increased by 1.3 percent in the second quarter of 2012, down from 2.0 percent from first quarter 2012.

The BEA data also show GDP growth of (negative)- 3.1 percent in 2009; 2.4 percent in 2010; and 1.8 percent in 2011.

In addition, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) shows that the national unemployment rate is 7.8 percent, the same rate as when Barack Obama was inaugurated as president in January 2009 (though more accurate sources show the more accurate unemployment rate hovering around 15% to 20% during the Obama administration years).
rotten deal for Americans

United States

#16692 Oct 15, 2012
Before the bailout of General Motors, it was well understood that the world’s largest automaker was losing huge amounts of money in the US and was staying afloat thanks to stronger performance in overseas markets. Since the bailout, however, that dynamic has been turned on its head. Thanks to a leaner manufacturing footprint, debt eliminations and steadily recovering sales, GM’s US operations have generated the lion’s share of the company’s profit since the bailout. And now, as the rest of the world economy slows, GM is spending more and more of its taxpayer-enhanced cash pile to shore up its faltering foreign divisions. In fact, according to an analysis of GM’s SEC filings, the company is likely to incur over $6.5 billion in losses and expenditures overseas in the 2011-2014 period, not counting over $1.6b in foreign potential legal liabilities or several other incalculable expenses that could add up to billions more. Not only are these expenses a challenge to GM’s overall financial health at a time when it also faces billion-dollar expenditures on pensions in the US, it shows the basic problem with national bailouts of global companies. Taxpayers who were told they were saving an American company are now seeing their tax dollars flowing overseas by the billions.

A full calculation of GM’s overseas expenditures since the bailout would be a daunting task indeed. Simply by scouring GM’s latest SEC filings, one finds no shortage of losses and one-time expenditures abroad. In fact, nearly every division of GM’s global empire has required some kind of assistance over the last year or so. These expenditures come in many forms, from tax assessments to investments, from bailouts to severance deals, and due to the complex nature of GM’s global finances they cannot be fully accounted with precision. But they all emphasize the reality that, after years of living off foreign operations, GM’s bailed-out North American division is now bailing out the rest of the world.

GM’s European losses currently get the most attention from analysts, and are nothing new for The General, which has reportedly lost over $14b in Europe over the last decade. Those losses and expenditures continue to add up. In the two full years since GM decided to cancel a planned sale of its European division Opel, GM Europe’s losses have added up to $2.74 billion, with another $617m lost in the first half of 2012 (EBIT). Additional goodwill adjustments of $590m in the first half of 2012 and $621m in 2011 further added to the losses. Additionally, GM has spent some $313m on voluntary severance for European workers, and expects to spend another $100m on the same program through the end of next year. Finally, GM has an undisclosed agreement with European labor unions to spend as much as $265m per year between 2011 and 2014. The company has pledged some $406m in inventory as collateral for that agreement. Not counting the spending agreement with European unions, this puts GM’s losses and outlays on Opel and GME in the last two and a half years at more than $4.25 billion.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2012/10/how-...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16693 Oct 15, 2012
Mr Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said that you won it all, don't get fibbing like Barney. We pictured you more as a bovine but you do sound like you would be into interbreeding
The only breeding you get to do is with your sister Honey Boo Boo! Change your name to "Been Wized On" now PUNK!
Mr Wizard

Jonesboro, AR

#16694 Oct 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The only breeding you get to do is with your sister Honey Boo Boo! Change your name to "Been Wized On" now PUNK!
You have been playing on "Topix For Toddlers" and I am not really concerned with what Honey does with your Boo Boo but if you are both the same age and she doesn't giggle at it, go for it. You have to be related to Blarney. Cute name "Warrior", pick it yourself? I guess there are warriors of both genders, but you seem to be more the homemaking type.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16696 Oct 15, 2012
Mr Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been playing on "Topix For Toddlers" and I am not really concerned with what Honey does with your Boo Boo but if you are both the same age and she doesn't giggle at it, go for it. You have to be related to Blarney. Cute name "Warrior", pick it yourself? I guess there are warriors of both genders, but you seem to be more the homemaking type.
That's all you got Ms. Wizzed On? You sound like a hooker on meth, I bet you look as dumb as you sound.
Mr Wizard

Jonesboro, AR

#16697 Oct 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you got Ms. Wizzed On? You sound like a hooker on meth, I bet you look as dumb as you sound.
that wasn't much of a comeback Worrier, but then we don't expect much from you, thank you for not disappointing us. What would be bad is if I was as dumb as you sound, but then, there is only Barney on here that is that dumb
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16699 Oct 16, 2012
Mr Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>that wasn't much of a comeback Worrier, but then we don't expect much from you, thank you for not disappointing us. What would be bad is if I was as dumb as you sound, but then, there is only Barney on here that is that dumb
Ms. Wizzed on I bet you are Barneys boyfriend. You definitely sound like an ignorant liberal.

Since: Jun 12

Dallas, TX

#16700 Oct 16, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you got Ms. Wizzed On? You sound like a hooker on meth, I bet you look as dumb as you sound.
I'm sure you're the last word when it comes to hookers on meth.
ifey

Mountain View, AR

#16701 Oct 16, 2012
I still don't understand how this country voted in a man who surrendered his law license to keep from being prosecuted for lying on his application, who is married to a woman who surrended her law license to keep from being prosecuted for insurance fraud. We gave these thieves and crooks the keys to the treasury. And don't tell me about Bush, he was crooked too, but at least it wasn't "ON THE BOOKS CROOKED"
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16702 Oct 16, 2012
luvin every minute of it wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure you're the last word when it comes to hookers on meth.
I'm sure you spread your legs for a hit of meth!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#16703 Oct 16, 2012
ifey wrote:
I still don't understand how this country voted in a man who surrendered his law license to keep from being prosecuted for lying on his application, who is married to a woman who surrended her law license to keep from being prosecuted for insurance fraud. We gave these thieves and crooks the keys to the treasury. And don't tell me about Bush, he was crooked too, but at least it wasn't "ON THE BOOKS CROOKED"
That is total BULLSHIT, from another CHAIN E-MAIL that you think is true.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicen...
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#16704 Oct 16, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is total BULLSHIT, from another CHAIN E-MAIL that you think is true.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicen...
If this post is a lie, you should be happy and really lift that person up. After all, lying is the liberal way. Maybe you were mad because it was a lie against a liberal. Is that how it works? As long as the lie is against a Republican or Conservative then rewards are to be given out and if it's against a liberal they are to be severely repromanded. For those of us who don't tell lies, the liberal way is hard to get a hold of.
Mwa

United States

#16705 Oct 16, 2012
Nope

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#16706 Oct 16, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If this post is a lie, you should be happy and really lift that person up. After all, lying is the liberal way. Maybe you were mad because it was a lie against a liberal. Is that how it works? As long as the lie is against a Republican or Conservative then rewards are to be given out and if it's against a liberal they are to be severely repromanded. For those of us who don't tell lies, the liberal way is hard to get a hold of.
You are not smart enough to be a liberal, so I understand your plight, please accept my condolences sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Rice 32 min guest 4
I have a question ❗️ 55 min Knowitallsally 2
subway 3 hr Ccr 7
John Simkins 11 hr BEWARE 8
Old Hill Crest Hotel 14 hr Guest 23
County fair and carnival. 15 hr yes 4
Mid South or Family's Inc? (Oct '11) 18 hr 100 percent real 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages