Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Charmed

Ash Flat, AR

#16660 Oct 14, 2012
guess wrote:
Yea but when it's over depending on who wins things could get really ruff.
Things will get rough no matter who's elected.

Since: Oct 12

Waxhaw, NC

#16661 Oct 14, 2012
Yes
NoLibs

Sterling, VA

#16662 Oct 14, 2012
I smell a landslide and predict riots when this piece of dung is removed.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#16663 Oct 14, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
This fiasco may have originated with Romney, not his staff.
In 2010, he wrote a book titled “No Apology” that charged
Obama with issuing apologies for America in seven speeches at
home and abroad in 2009. But Romney included not a single quote
from any of those Obama speeches showing that the president
actually apologized.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/ten-miles-sq...
Correction, this fiasco began with Obama not doing his job because he is lazy.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#16664 Oct 14, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I think you could not possibly make another remark as stupid as last one, you out do yourself.
So you are telling me that those deaths were "separate issue" from what Romney was making this so called "assessment" about?
Yes. Obama's irresponsible and lazy actions led to those deaths and Romney just called him out on it. Obama does his job and there is no situation for Romney to comment on. Simple as that. Your guy is the least qualified person on the planet to hold the highest office in the world. The sooner you realize that the sooner you stop looking bad.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#16665 Oct 14, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was running his mouth even before the next of kin of the dead were notified, and was condemned by his own party for his remarks.
And you defend him for that?
Where was the respect for the family of the deceased, Brother Realty Check?
The parents of these dead Americans are all over the air wanting answers from the Obama administration. I guess their feelings and need for closure is placed on the back burner while the Obama administration is trying to demonize Romney for his 100% accurate statements. All Obama has to do is tell these families he and his administration screwed up and that is why their loved one is dead. At least that way they could start the healing process. Obama is a disgrace as an American. He has to go. Dump Obama 2012!!!
Linda

Mountain Home, AR

#16666 Oct 14, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, this fiasco began with Obama not doing his job because he is lazy.
Obama and that ugly old lady of his are typical Negro's. Lazy and are soaking the government for everything they can get out of it, They will be sucking off the government tit for the rest of their life. And then there is the kids right behind them.
Disillusioned

Jonesboro, AR

#16667 Oct 14, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I think you could not possibly make another remark as stupid as last one, you out do yourself.
So you are telling me that those deaths were "separate issue" from what Romney was making this so called "assessment" about?
Really Barn, the only really dumb remarks made on this site are the racist remarks and when someone quotes you directly.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16668 Oct 14, 2012
Barney is a little pathetic lady scared to death that her welfare will be cut off.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#16669 Oct 14, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
Barney is a little pathetic lady scared to death that her welfare will be cut off.
Warrior is a pathetic little boy scared to death that true conservatives will take their country back and end the Nanny state mentality among his fellow libs.

SE Michigan

#16670 Oct 14, 2012
Tell me something Warrior, why do they have roadblocks in Arizona?
finding

Brookland, AR

#16671 Oct 14, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Obama's irresponsible and lazy actions led to those deaths and Romney just called him out on it. Obama does his job and there is no situation for Romney to comment on. Simple as that. Your guy is the least qualified person on the planet to hold the highest office in the world. The sooner you realize that the sooner you stop looking bad.
Amen
finding

Brookland, AR

#16672 Oct 14, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The parents of these dead Americans are all over the air wanting answers from the Obama administration. I guess their feelings and need for closure is placed on the back burner while the Obama administration is trying to demonize Romney for his 100% accurate statements. All Obama has to do is tell these families he and his administration screwed up and that is why their loved one is dead. At least that way they could start the healing process. Obama is a disgrace as an American. He has to go. Dump Obama 2012!!!
Couldn't have said it better, thanks for posting.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#16674 Oct 14, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
Same reason they have them in every other state in the Union.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16675 Oct 14, 2012
Illegal Immigration. Now thank me!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16676 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Warrior is a pathetic little boy scared to death that true conservatives will take their country back and end the Nanny state mentality among his fellow libs.
Raptor is a pathetic old lady always lying about freedoms that were never taken away. She is your typical whining LIBERAL.
Disillusioned

Jonesboro, AR

#16677 Oct 14, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Same reason they have them in every other state in the Union.
Same reason Barney uses "Colon-Flo", lots of bad things trying to get in when it is already full.

SE Michigan

#16678 Oct 14, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Illegal Immigration. Now thank me!
"Illegal Immigration."
What about illegal immigration?
Do they send illegals back when they find them? Umm, no. It appears they do not.
This begs the question; why don't they protect the border in the first place? They could if they wanted to. You know that and I know that.

You are aware that the feds told Arizona they can't enforce immigration laws, aren't you?

So what are they REALLY looking for at road blocks?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#16679 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
"Illegal Immigration."
What about illegal immigration?
Do they send illegals back when they find them? Umm, no. It appears they do not.
This begs the question; why don't they protect the border in the first place? They could if they wanted to. You know that and I know that.
You are aware that the feds told Arizona they can't enforce immigration laws, aren't you?
So what are they REALLY looking for at road blocks?
You are just plain STUPID! Illegal aliens are deported every day. I live in a border state dumb ass. The feds ARE IN Arizona enforcing illegal alien laws. There are TWO PERMANENT Checkpoints outside the town I live in. They arrest and deport aliens from those checkpoints almost daily. You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts!
Mr Wizard

Jonesboro, AR

#16680 Oct 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are just plain STUPID! Illegal aliens are deported every day. I live in a border state dumb ass. The feds ARE IN Arizona enforcing illegal alien laws. There are TWO PERMANENT Checkpoints outside the town I live in. They arrest and deport aliens from those checkpoints almost daily. You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts!
I believe you are correct, any illegals that arrive at the check point and requests transportation back to Mexico will receive it. I believe that if they request passage to any resort that there is a waiting list and. Must fly space available. The airline does waive baggage fees so it is a good deal for the American taxpayer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do the theatre still have good shows? 5 hr The truth 6
Cheating (Aug '12) 6 hr set the record st... 48
Work needed for Christmas 7 hr Rent Money 17
begger 7 hr saulman 4
County cops VS city cops (Nov '09) 7 hr guest 30
Kyle ford (Nov '12) 8 hr Curious 21
I must be obsolete 12 hr old guy 3
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web