|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO,
So you, "don't believe that you will find a teacher in any school that will not agree with that statement.
Well I tell you what, why don't you and I visit a few inter city public schools, and YOU ask the teachers if they agree with Mr.Hubbard's statement.
I live in the Delta, my wife teaches and we socialize with black educators, no one seems to think that integration made the system better. We always seem to fall to the lowest common denominator, it would be nice if we brought everyone up but we generally bring a very few of the lower up and bring every one else down. You ask your educators if they agree with you?

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to add that was national piece from;
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/08/loy-...
Are you Arkansas Conservatives enjoying this national attention your party is attracting to our fine State?
We survived Fanny Foxx and Monica Lewinski, we can survive a few sentences taken out of contest.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in the Delta, my wife teaches and we socialize with black educators, no one seems to think that integration made the system better. We always seem to fall to the lowest common denominator, it would be nice if we brought everyone up but we generally bring a very few of the lower up and bring every one else down. You ask your educators if they agree with you?
Again D.A., my post had nothing to do with integration.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
read your post and you keep trying to defend it, why would I walk the halls with you in the inner city schools when, oh I get it, you are pulling a Barney, when you don't have an answer, change the question.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#16471Saturday

Judged:333
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pile of crap. When you have no facts on your side scream "racism". If you don't like the job our President is doing? racism. It sickening. If you really knew your history (which you don't) you would know it was the Republicans who freed the slaves. It was the Democrats who boo'd when Sammy David Jr. sang the National Anthem at the DNC. Before you throw up that racism BS look at the facts, this President is a disaster regardless of his race.
NO PROOF?

WTF do you call his book. OMG what a idiot.

Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has written a new book in which he says slavery was "a blessing" for African-Americans, among other questionable statements.

Hubbard, a first term Republican from Jonesboro, Ark., makes a series of racially charged statements in the self-published book, including saying that integration of schools is hurting white students, that African slaves had better lives under slavery than in Africa, that blacks are not contributing to society, and that a situation is developing the United States which is similar to that of Nazi Germany
Nobama

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>read your post and you keep trying to defend it, why would I walk the halls with you in the inner city schools when, oh I get it, you are pulling a Barney, when you don't have an answer, change the question.
Another moment of clarity. We spend so much time trying to argue with Barney until we realize he will never answer. He deflects, denies, evades and pivots. He has never ONCE answered a direct question. He has no truth or facts on hus side.
Churmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Hubbard, a first term Republican from Jonesboro, Ark., makes a series of racially charged statements in the self-published book, including saying that integration of schools is hurting white students, that African slaves had better lives under slavery than in Africa, that blacks are not contributing to society, and that a situation is developing the United States which is similar to that of Nazi Germany . I dont see any racist facts its just not poltically correct. And I agree with hubbard. Everything he stated is a true fact. If thinks that makes me a racist so be it.
Churmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Another moment of clarity. We spend so much time trying to argue with Barney until we realize he will never answer. He deflects, denies, evades and pivots. He has never ONCE answered a direct question. He has no truth or facts on hus side.
IDont reply to blarney. I simply judge his post clueless nuts & spam.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#16471Saturday
Judged:333
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pile of crap. When you have no facts on your side scream "racism". If you don't like the job our President is doing? racism. It sickening. If you really knew your history (which you don't) you would know it was the Republicans who freed the slaves. It was the Democrats who boo'd when Sammy David Jr. sang the National Anthem at the DNC. Before you throw up that racism BS look at the facts, this President is a disaster regardless of his race.
NO PROOF?
WTF do you call his book. OMG what a idiot.
Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has written a new book in which he says slavery was "a blessing" for African-Americans, among other questionable statements.
Hubbard, a first term Republican from Jonesboro, Ark., makes a series of racially charged statements in the self-published book, including saying that integration of schools is hurting white students, that African slaves had better lives under slavery than in Africa, that blacks are not contributing to society, and that a situation is developing the United States which is similar to that of Nazi Germany
Nice job D.A., I did not see any thing about integration in that post either.

Sure mention racism, congratulations D.A., by accident you stumble upon the original point,,,,,,,,

Racism'''

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Churmudgeon wrote:
Hubbard, a first term Republican from Jonesboro, Ark., makes a series of racially charged statements in the self-published book, including saying that integration of schools is hurting white students, that African slaves had better lives under slavery than in Africa, that blacks are not contributing to society, and that a situation is developing the United States which is similar to that of Nazi Germany . I dont see any racist facts its just not poltically correct. And I agree with hubbard. Everything he stated is a true fact. If thinks that makes me a racist so be it.
It makes you both racist''''''

"Everything he stated is a true fact", really let me see you prove this quote is a true fact;

"that blacks are not contributing to society"

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> IDont reply to blarney. I simply judge his post clueless nuts & spam.
Those marks coming from you, I wear like a badge of honor.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice job D.A., I did not see any thing about integration in that post either.
Sure mention racism, congratulations D.A., by accident you stumble upon the original point,,,,,,,,
Racism'''
Republican from Jonesboro, Ark., makes a series of racially charged statements in the self-published book, including saying that integration of schools is hurting white students,

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Republican from Jonesboro, Ark., makes a series of racially charged statements in the self-published book, including saying that integration of schools is hurting white students,

I stand corrected, it did mention integration

And I say you are certainly insistent on changing the Topic of Hubbard being a racial bigot into whether integration works or not.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
I was wondering why welfare boy was harping on the local races? I got my answer. National Poll Tracker has an overall poll average of a 3 point lead for Romney. Pew has a 7 point lead, Gallup 3 and CBS News has a 2 point lead, all for Romney. The NPT said this race is turning into a carbon copy of the 1980 Presidential race. With the Democratic in office jumping out to a huge lead but the GOP challenger catching up in mid October. BTW, who ended up winning that one? BTW, the swings states with the exception of Florida are all tightening up, just like 1980.
Wrong again, but in the mean time you read this and weep.

GALLUP: Obama Bouncing Back Already To 5-Point Lead

Brett LoGiurato|Oct. 8, 2012, 1:07 PM|28,486|83

inShare.11

Email
More

AP

President Barack Obama moved back to a 5-point lead over Mitt Romney, halting the Republican nominee's post-debate momentum. Obama now leads Romney 50 percent to 45 percent in Gallup's daily tracking poll.

Romney had seen a big three-day post-debate move in the Gallup daily tracking poll, but today's results signal that his debate bump is beginning to level off.

Earlier on Monday, Gallupreleased results of three days of post-debate, which showed that Romney had tied up the race with Obama in those three days of interviews. It also found that Romney was the biggest winner in the history of the presidential debates.

Obama's approval rating which has swung wildly in recent weeks also ticked up to 51 percent, above the "safe" 50-percent threshold for an incumbent's re-election.

Obama also bumped back up in the Rasmussen daily tracking poll. He is now tied with Romney after trailing by 2 points on Sunday.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-vs-romne...

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected, it did mention integration
And I say you are certainly insistent on changing the Topic of Hubbard being a racial bigot into whether integration works or not.
hubbard being a racist is no concern to me, Obama is a racist, hell I don't know anyone that isn't a bigot, you and I have both proved that we are.
early voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

One more for Romney and Ryan.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>hubbard being a racist is no concern to me, Obama is a racist, hell I don't know anyone that isn't a bigot, you and I have both proved that we are.
The difference here, With my pointed political opining, one might get the impression I am a political bigot.

I believe you are a want-A-be political bigot, an you are coming across as a racial bigot as well.

Since: Jun 12

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

guess wrote:
Just did some homework. Some of you need to do some home work. Your precious president you know little about that you worship is gay. His marriage to Michelle was set up by rev. wright and jesse jackson for poltical purposes. And his step dad raised him muslim. This explains why his views are so screwed up. Don't take my word for it look on youtube and it's all over the internet. Obama is a member of the Down Low club(gay men's club). Look that up you can the what judge for yourself. Some of you better think and hard before you help reelected him.
You are a certifiable nut. Surely you don't really believe that.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference here, With my pointed political opining, one might get the impression I am a political bigot.
I believe you are a want-A-be political bigot, an you are coming across as a racial bigot as well.
might appear as such but I have Blacks and Muslims in my house as guests regularly, they are friends and don't consider me a bigot, but then they don't see that it is the governments job to redistribute what they worked for, support able bodied people or be a cradle to grave provider.
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Im voting Obama,Romney is worse than Bush,go ahead vote Romney and see if china will end up owning us

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,641 - 15,660 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gerald Walker For Mayor 3 hr guest 22
teen girls living with boy friends 3 hr the gooch 20
Poultry Processor Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Randol... 9 hr Respect to others 21
Hispanic Radio Station Coming To Town 10 hr Respect to others 15
Fox news banned in Canada (Nov '12) 10 hr Buck you 40
Cody s threads 16 hr Wowagain 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 17 hr Siwhat 9,715
•••
•••