created by: Rick | Jun 8, 2010

Arkansas

5,830 votes

Did you vote today?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,621 - 15,640 of 29,114 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
No One Admires Barney

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16497
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No that was not what I was saying, since you are confused about my meaning I will be more blunt,
IM saying the man is a
RACIAL BIGOT,
I hope that clears up your confusion.
The question was "Did you read the book"? Did you take one or two sentences out of a two hundred pages and draw a conclusion? There are black men saying equally ridiculous things about whites, your president used to attend one of their churches, there are gays condemning all Christians, heck you have done that or is that one and the same, and you are not posting any of that. Do you have to be white to be a bigot? The only confusion anyone has about you is this idea that you seem to have that you have any intellectual or comprehension skills. Anyway, how much of the book did you read?
Bridetobe

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16498
Oct 7, 2012
 
No

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16499
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

No One Admires Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was "Did you read the book"? Did you take one or two sentences out of a two hundred pages and draw a conclusion? There are black men saying equally ridiculous things about whites, your president used to attend one of their churches, there are gays condemning all Christians, heck you have done that or is that one and the same, and you are not posting any of that. Do you have to be white to be a bigot? The only confusion anyone has about you is this idea that you seem to have that you have any intellectual or comprehension skills. Anyway, how much of the book did you read?
Wrong agin, let me refresh your memory;

Barney Admirer wrote:

<quoted text>
When did you have the book read to you or are you taking these few statements and saying that this is all there is to the man?

Let's get real here, the only question that was there is this one,

"saying that this is all there is to the man"

I would say there is more to him, I do beleive on his web page he claims to be a Christian also.



..........Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative..........

Quote:

one of the stated purposes of school integration was to bring black students up to a level close to that of white students. But, to the great disappointment of everyone, the results of this theory worked exactly in reverse of its intended purpose, and instead of black students rising to the educational levels previously attained by white students, the white students dropped to the level of black students. To make matters worse the lack of discipline and ambition of black students soon became shared by their white classmates, and our educational system has been in a steady decline ever since.(Page 27)

..........

I stand behind what I said, the man is a racial bigot.
No One Admires Barney

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16500
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong agin, let me refresh your memory;
Barney Admirer wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you have the book read to you or are you taking these few statements and saying that this is all there is to the man?
Let's get real here, the only question that was there is this one,
"saying that this is all there is to the man"
I would say there is more to him, I do beleive on his web page he claims to be a Christian also.
..........Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative..........
Quote:
one of the stated purposes of school integration was to bring black students up to a level close to that of white students. But, to the great disappointment of everyone, the results of this theory worked exactly in reverse of its intended purpose, and instead of black students rising to the educational levels previously attained by white students, the white students dropped to the level of black students. To make matters worse the lack of discipline and ambition of black students soon became shared by their white classmates, and our educational system has been in a steady decline ever since.(Page 27)
..........
I stand behind what I said, the man is a racial bigot.
I don't believe that you will find a teacher in any school that will not agree with that statement and statistics, test scores and just about all data backs that up. I have a friend that is a doctor and states that tobacco causes cancer, does his speaking the truth make him a bigot? As you probably realize, you don't live in the real world.
Guest

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16501
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

He is a musilum that wants our rights, all of them...
Guest

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16502
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Guest wrote:
He is a musilum that wants our rights, all of them...
Barney? He doesn't know his right from his left.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16504
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guess wrote:
Just did some homework. Some of you need to do some home work. Your precious president you know little about that you worship is gay. His marriage to Michelle was set up by rev. wright and jesse jackson for poltical purposes. And his step dad raised him muslim. This explains why his views are so screwed up. Don't take my word for it look on youtube and it's all over the internet. Obama is a member of the Down Low club(gay men's club). Look that up you can the what judge for yourself. Some of you better think and hard before you help reelected him.
His dad raised him to be a gay Muslim, now that isn't something you see everyday. Sounds like something that Barney would make up about Romney if Barney wasn't so attached to the gay culture.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16505
Oct 8, 2012
 
Not today, but I will very soon.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16506
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney? He doesn't know his right from his left.
LOL, some times I don't, but I damn sure know the difference between them.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16507
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No One Admires Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that you will find a teacher in any school that will not agree with that statement and statistics, test scores and just about all data backs that up. I have a friend that is a doctor and states that tobacco causes cancer, does his speaking the truth make him a bigot? As you probably realize, you don't live in the real world.
LMAO,

So you, "don't believe that you will find a teacher in any school that will not agree with that statement.

Well I tell you what, why don't you and I visit a few inter city public schools, and YOU ask the teachers if they agree with Mr.Hubbard's statement.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16508
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
His dad raised him to be a gay Muslim, now that isn't something you see everyday. Sounds like something that Barney would make up about Romney if Barney wasn't so attached to the gay culture.
Naw, I am not "attached to the gay culture", I will tell you something else, IM not a sexual bigot either. Perhaps you are not either, you just happen to sound like one.

guest

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16509
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes, I did vote today, with not one democRAT voted for. Screw all you commies.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16510
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO,
So you, "don't believe that you will find a teacher in any school that will not agree with that statement.
Well I tell you what, why don't you and I visit a few inter city public schools, and YOU ask the teachers if they agree with Mr.Hubbard's statement.
You are saying that the integrated inner city schools are producing the quality of student, no wait, based on your posts, you are satisfied with the educational system. I don't think that many teachers will agree with you on this one. I don't know a black teacher that thinks that this experience has worked well.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16511
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying that the integrateded inner city schools are producing the quality of student, no wait, based on your posts, you are satisfied with the educational system. I don't think that many teachers will agree with you on this one. I don't know a black teacher that thinks that this experience has worked well.
You know damn well what I meant, and did I did not say any thing about integration.

You really have a hard time staying on Topic don't you?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16512
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

..........

A Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives has a history of writing in support of slavery and the Confederacy, along with comparing Abraham Lincoln to Karl Marx.

State Rep. Loy Mauch (R-Bismarck) wrote a series of letters to the editor of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, defending slavery and attacking Lincoln, the Arkansas Times reports.

The revelations about Mauch's letters come days after it was reported that state Rep. Jon Hubbard (R-Jonesboro) wrote that slavery "may have been a blessing" in a 2010 book.

The Arkansas Republican Party has condemned Hubbard's comments, along with comments by Republican legislative candidate Charlie Fuqua, who advocated expelling Muslims from the United States.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16513
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BARNEYII wrote:
..........
A Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives has a history of writing in support of slavery and the Confederacy, along with comparing Abraham Lincoln to Karl Marx.
State Rep. Loy Mauch (R-Bismarck) wrote a series of letters to the editor of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, defending slavery and attacking Lincoln, the Arkansas Times reports.
The revelations about Mauch's letters come days after it was reported that state Rep. Jon Hubbard (R-Jonesboro) wrote that slavery "may have been a blessing" in a 2010 book.
The Arkansas Republican Party has condemned Hubbard's comments, along with comments by Republican legislative candidate Charlie Fuqua, who advocated expelling Muslims from the United States.
Forgot to add that was national piece from;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/08/loy-...

Are you Arkansas Conservatives enjoying this national attention your party is attracting to our fine State?
Nobama

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16515
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I was wondering why welfare boy was harping on the local races? I got my answer. National Poll Tracker has an overall poll average of a 3 point lead for Romney. Pew has a 7 point lead, Gallup 3 and CBS News has a 2 point lead, all for Romney. The NPT said this race is turning into a carbon copy of the 1980 Presidential race. With the Democratic in office jumping out to a huge lead but the GOP challenger catching up in mid October. BTW, who ended up winning that one? BTW, the swings states with the exception of Florida are all tightening up, just like 1980.
Nobama

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16516
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I almost forgot, congratulations to Barney. His role model and a huge Obama supporter, Hugo Chavez, won a third term. Both Barn Barn and Obama must be thrilled.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16517
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO,
So you, "don't believe that you will find a teacher in any school that will not agree with that statement.
Well I tell you what, why don't you and I visit a few inter city public schools, and YOU ask the teachers if they agree with Mr.Hubbard's statement.
I live in the Delta, my wife teaches and we socialize with black educators, no one seems to think that integration made the system better. We always seem to fall to the lowest common denominator, it would be nice if we brought everyone up but we generally bring a very few of the lower up and bring every one else down. You ask your educators if they agree with you?
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16518
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to add that was national piece from;
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/08/loy-...
Are you Arkansas Conservatives enjoying this national attention your party is attracting to our fine State?
We survived Fanny Foxx and Monica Lewinski, we can survive a few sentences taken out of contest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 5 hr Cat74 831
Will burn US flag @ noon 4th July Black River 6 hr george 16
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 7 hr rebel77 84
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 8 hr Tra La la 9,801
new dollar store on hwy. 62 9 hr bread man 25
creativity taken from PJHS students (Nov '09) 9 hr Guest 42
Pregnant for 11 months (Jun '12) 12 hr ob nurse 40
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••