Yes

No

Other (explain below)

No One Admires Barney

Jonesboro, AR

#16497 Oct 7, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No that was not what I was saying, since you are confused about my meaning I will be more blunt,
IM saying the man is a
RACIAL BIGOT,
I hope that clears up your confusion.
The question was "Did you read the book"? Did you take one or two sentences out of a two hundred pages and draw a conclusion? There are black men saying equally ridiculous things about whites, your president used to attend one of their churches, there are gays condemning all Christians, heck you have done that or is that one and the same, and you are not posting any of that. Do you have to be white to be a bigot? The only confusion anyone has about you is this idea that you seem to have that you have any intellectual or comprehension skills. Anyway, how much of the book did you read?
Bridetobe

Paragould, AR

#16498 Oct 7, 2012
No

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#16499 Oct 7, 2012
No One Admires Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was "Did you read the book"? Did you take one or two sentences out of a two hundred pages and draw a conclusion? There are black men saying equally ridiculous things about whites, your president used to attend one of their churches, there are gays condemning all Christians, heck you have done that or is that one and the same, and you are not posting any of that. Do you have to be white to be a bigot? The only confusion anyone has about you is this idea that you seem to have that you have any intellectual or comprehension skills. Anyway, how much of the book did you read?
Wrong agin, let me refresh your memory;

Barney Admirer wrote:

<quoted text>
When did you have the book read to you or are you taking these few statements and saying that this is all there is to the man?

Let's get real here, the only question that was there is this one,

"saying that this is all there is to the man"

I would say there is more to him, I do beleive on his web page he claims to be a Christian also.

..........Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative..........

Quote:

one of the stated purposes of school integration was to bring black students up to a level close to that of white students. But, to the great disappointment of everyone, the results of this theory worked exactly in reverse of its intended purpose, and instead of black students rising to the educational levels previously attained by white students, the white students dropped to the level of black students. To make matters worse the lack of discipline and ambition of black students soon became shared by their white classmates, and our educational system has been in a steady decline ever since.(Page 27)

I stand behind what I said, the man is a racial bigot.
No One Admires Barney

Jonesboro, AR

#16500 Oct 8, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong agin, let me refresh your memory;
Barney Admirer wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you have the book read to you or are you taking these few statements and saying that this is all there is to the man?
Let's get real here, the only question that was there is this one,
"saying that this is all there is to the man"
I would say there is more to him, I do beleive on his web page he claims to be a Christian also.
..........Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative..........
Quote:
one of the stated purposes of school integration was to bring black students up to a level close to that of white students. But, to the great disappointment of everyone, the results of this theory worked exactly in reverse of its intended purpose, and instead of black students rising to the educational levels previously attained by white students, the white students dropped to the level of black students. To make matters worse the lack of discipline and ambition of black students soon became shared by their white classmates, and our educational system has been in a steady decline ever since.(Page 27)
I stand behind what I said, the man is a racial bigot.
I don't believe that you will find a teacher in any school that will not agree with that statement and statistics, test scores and just about all data backs that up. I have a friend that is a doctor and states that tobacco causes cancer, does his speaking the truth make him a bigot? As you probably realize, you don't live in the real world.

United States

#16501 Oct 8, 2012
He is a musilum that wants our rights, all of them...

Jonesboro, AR

#16502 Oct 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
He is a musilum that wants our rights, all of them...
Barney? He doesn't know his right from his left.

Jonesboro, AR

#16504 Oct 8, 2012
guess wrote:
Just did some homework. Some of you need to do some home work. Your precious president you know little about that you worship is gay. His marriage to Michelle was set up by rev. wright and jesse jackson for poltical purposes. And his step dad raised him muslim. This explains why his views are so screwed up. Don't take my word for it look on youtube and it's all over the internet. Obama is a member of the Down Low club(gay men's club). Look that up you can the what judge for yourself. Some of you better think and hard before you help reelected him.
His dad raised him to be a gay Muslim, now that isn't something you see everyday. Sounds like something that Barney would make up about Romney if Barney wasn't so attached to the gay culture.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16505 Oct 8, 2012
Not today, but I will very soon.

Washington DC

#16506 Oct 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney? He doesn't know his right from his left.
LOL, some times I don't, but I damn sure know the difference between them.

Washington DC

#16507 Oct 8, 2012
No One Admires Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that you will find a teacher in any school that will not agree with that statement and statistics, test scores and just about all data backs that up. I have a friend that is a doctor and states that tobacco causes cancer, does his speaking the truth make him a bigot? As you probably realize, you don't live in the real world.
LMAO,

So you, "don't believe that you will find a teacher in any school that will not agree with that statement.

Well I tell you what, why don't you and I visit a few inter city public schools, and YOU ask the teachers if they agree with Mr.Hubbard's statement.

Washington DC

#16508 Oct 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
His dad raised him to be a gay Muslim, now that isn't something you see everyday. Sounds like something that Barney would make up about Romney if Barney wasn't so attached to the gay culture.
Naw, I am not "attached to the gay culture", I will tell you something else, IM not a sexual bigot either. Perhaps you are not either, you just happen to sound like one.

Grapevine, AR

#16509 Oct 8, 2012
Yes, I did vote today, with not one democRAT voted for. Screw all you commies.

Jonesboro, AR

#16510 Oct 8, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO,
So you, "don't believe that you will find a teacher in any school that will not agree with that statement.
Well I tell you what, why don't you and I visit a few inter city public schools, and YOU ask the teachers if they agree with Mr.Hubbard's statement.
You are saying that the integrated inner city schools are producing the quality of student, no wait, based on your posts, you are satisfied with the educational system. I don't think that many teachers will agree with you on this one. I don't know a black teacher that thinks that this experience has worked well.

Washington DC

#16511 Oct 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying that the integrateded inner city schools are producing the quality of student, no wait, based on your posts, you are satisfied with the educational system. I don't think that many teachers will agree with you on this one. I don't know a black teacher that thinks that this experience has worked well.
You know damn well what I meant, and did I did not say any thing about integration.

You really have a hard time staying on Topic don't you?

Washington DC

#16512 Oct 8, 2012

A Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives has a history of writing in support of slavery and the Confederacy, along with comparing Abraham Lincoln to Karl Marx.

State Rep. Loy Mauch (R-Bismarck) wrote a series of letters to the editor of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, defending slavery and attacking Lincoln, the Arkansas Times reports.

The revelations about Mauch's letters come days after it was reported that state Rep. Jon Hubbard (R-Jonesboro) wrote that slavery "may have been a blessing" in a 2010 book.

The Arkansas Republican Party has condemned Hubbard's comments, along with comments by Republican legislative candidate Charlie Fuqua, who advocated expelling Muslims from the United States.

Washington DC

#16513 Oct 8, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
A Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives has a history of writing in support of slavery and the Confederacy, along with comparing Abraham Lincoln to Karl Marx.
State Rep. Loy Mauch (R-Bismarck) wrote a series of letters to the editor of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, defending slavery and attacking Lincoln, the Arkansas Times reports.
The revelations about Mauch's letters come days after it was reported that state Rep. Jon Hubbard (R-Jonesboro) wrote that slavery "may have been a blessing" in a 2010 book.
The Arkansas Republican Party has condemned Hubbard's comments, along with comments by Republican legislative candidate Charlie Fuqua, who advocated expelling Muslims from the United States.
Forgot to add that was national piece from;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/08/loy-...

Are you Arkansas Conservatives enjoying this national attention your party is attracting to our fine State?
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#16515 Oct 8, 2012
I was wondering why welfare boy was harping on the local races? I got my answer. National Poll Tracker has an overall poll average of a 3 point lead for Romney. Pew has a 7 point lead, Gallup 3 and CBS News has a 2 point lead, all for Romney. The NPT said this race is turning into a carbon copy of the 1980 Presidential race. With the Democratic in office jumping out to a huge lead but the GOP challenger catching up in mid October. BTW, who ended up winning that one? BTW, the swings states with the exception of Florida are all tightening up, just like 1980.
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#16516 Oct 8, 2012
I almost forgot, congratulations to Barney. His role model and a huge Obama supporter, Hugo Chavez, won a third term. Both Barn Barn and Obama must be thrilled.

Jonesboro, AR

#16517 Oct 8, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO,
I live in the Delta, my wife teaches and we socialize with black educators, no one seems to think that integration made the system better. We always seem to fall to the lowest common denominator, it would be nice if we brought everyone up but we generally bring a very few of the lower up and bring every one else down. You ask your educators if they agree with you?

Jonesboro, AR

#16518 Oct 8, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to add that was national piece from;
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/08/loy-...
Are you Arkansas Conservatives enjoying this national attention your party is attracting to our fine State?
We survived Fanny Foxx and Monica Lewinski, we can survive a few sentences taken out of contest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 6 min guest 847
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 7 min KatBrownKohl 396
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 9 min KatBrownKohl 1,772
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 10 min KatBrownKohl 271
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 13 min KatBrownKohl 238
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 31 min guest 253
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Peter Built 953
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE