created by: Rick | Jun 8, 2010

Arkansas

5,854 votes

Did you vote today?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,601 - 15,620 of 29,501 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

Since: Jun 12

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16475
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pile of crap. When you have no facts on your side scream "racism". If you don't like the job our President is doing? racism. It sickening. If you really knew your history (which you don't) you would know it was the Republicans who freed the slaves. It was the Democrats who boo'd when Sammy David Jr. sang the National Anthem at the DNC. Before you throw up that racism BS look at the facts, this President is a disaster regardless of his race.
It WAS Republicans that freed the slaves, but that was a long time ago. Things change. It's been a while since Sammy Davis Jr. sang a damn thing. Maybe you should read a paper dated later than 1970, you know, before you throw up that republican tolerance bs.
Mitt is a looser

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16476
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Call Ann his child bride and ask her when is the first time the pig had sex with her.
guest

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16477
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Mitt is a looser wrote:
Call Ann his child bride and ask her when is the first time the pig had sex with her.
Mitt is a looser? btw, someone who wasn't a "looser" might spell that loser. Mitt's 2nd shift Butler pays more in tips then your entire inbred family makes in 10 years. Millions of people want Mitt to be President. He has more money in his dryer lint trap then you'll make in your life. Who's the loser?
Nobama

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16478
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

luvin every minute of it wrote:
<quoted text> It WAS Republicans that freed the slaves, but that was a long time ago. Things change. It's been a while since Sammy Davis Jr. sang a damn thing. Maybe you should read a paper dated later than 1970, you know, before you throw up that republican tolerance bs.
The post I was replying to was based on events decades ago. If you had any level of comprehension you would understand the point of reference.
Barney Admirer

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16479
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mitt is a looser wrote:
Call Ann his child bride and ask her when is the first time the pig had sex with her.
Ask Barack how drunk he had to get to have sex with Michelle?
Barney Admirer

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16480
Oct 6, 2012
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
NO PROOF?
WTF do you call his book. OMG what a idiot.
Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has written a new book in which he says slavery was "a blessing" for African-Americans, among other questionable statements.
Hubbard, a first term Republican from Jonesboro, Ark., makes a series of racially charged statements in the self-published book, including saying that integration of schools is hurting white students, that African slaves had better lives under slavery than in Africa, that blacks are not contributing to society, and that a situation is developing the United States which is similar to that of Nazi Germany
Obama claims to have grown up as a typical black in his books, you can't always believe what these authors with political aspirations write.

Since: Jun 12

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16481
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
The post I was replying to was based on events decades ago. If you had any level of comprehension you would understand the point of reference.
child of the south's post was about Jon Hubbard. Child referenced Lincoln, but the post was about what the gop stands for NOW. I comprehend just fine.
Old Army

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16483
Oct 6, 2012
 
Reality Check wrote:
C'mon people, does anyone really believe that almost 900,000 jobs were created in September? We have been clicking along in a downward trend for months. The job creation rate has been around 130,000 for those months. This is just a flat out lie. This would be the equivalent of someone who runs five 40yrd dashes. The first 4, the average time was 5.7 seconds yet somehow, some way, the final time comes in at 4.2 seconds. Anyone who saw those times on paper and knew anything about sprinting would realize that the jump in time would be physically impossible. It's the same thing here with the jobs reports. The jobs market simply doesn't respond in that way. If it did this president's policies are the least qualified of any president in history to make it happen. I sure hope no one is gullible enough to actually believe these numbers. The Obama administration is simply lying. Heck, the Christmas season hasn't even hit yet.
If the miniscule drop in the unemployment rate is President Obama's "October Surprise", then maybe Barney is the smartest Democrat on topix.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16484
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
The post I was replying to was based on events decades ago. If you had any level of comprehension you would understand the point of reference.
Look again Albert , that post was absolutely not based on "events decades ago" ,

Post #16469

"Child of the South wrote:

I haven't said much on the election season, given that I don't know if it changes anyone's mind, but as a child of the Deep South during the Civil Rights era, I am shocked and appalled that someone like this Arkansas State Rep. Jon Hubbard"

This deal with Hubbard and the other Republican bigot just began this Friday.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16485
Oct 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

correction;
It started last Fri.
bella

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16486
Oct 7, 2012
 
yees
kim

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16487
Oct 7, 2012
 
no

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16488
Oct 7, 2012
 
no, I never vote on the weekend.
Barney Admirer

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16489
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
NO PROOF?
WTF do you call his book. OMG what a idiot.
Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has written a new book in which he says slavery was "a blessing" for African-Americans, among other questionable statements.
Hubbard, a first term Republican from Jonesboro, Ark., makes a series of racially charged statements in the self-published book, including saying that integration of schools is hurting white students, that African slaves had better lives under slavery than in Africa, that blacks are not contributing to society, and that a situation is developing the United States which is similar to that of Nazi Germany
When did you have the book read to you or are you taking these few statements and saying that this is all there is to the man? I am guilty of the same thing, we are all, we base our opinion of you on what little you say on here and determine that you are an idiot when we really should speak with your case worker, therapist and other people that know you before that determination is made.
Nina The Elephant

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16491
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I VOTE for peanuts. Peanuts in every home. Then you all can feed me those peanuts.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16492
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Barney Admirer wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you have the book read to you or are you taking these few statements and saying that this is all there is to the man? I am guilty of the same thing, we are all, we base our opinion of you on what little you say on here and determine that you are an idiot when we really should speak with your case worker, therapist and other people that know you before that determination is made.
No that was not what I was saying, since you are confused about my meaning I will be more blunt,

IM saying the man is a

RACIAL BIGOT,

I hope that clears up your confusion.

guess

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16493
Oct 7, 2012
 
come on people obama will continue screwing things up until some of you wise up and realize he ain't doing his job. It's time he got fired.
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16494
Oct 7, 2012
 
Nope
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16495
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Put Romney in and he will make Bush look like an angel,and it's Bushes fault for the shape were in now
Old Army

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16496
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Nina The Elephant wrote:
I VOTE for peanuts. Peanuts in every home. Then you all can feed me those peanuts.
The last time I grew peanuts, I put them in one of those milk baskets and the damn cat used it as a litter basket. I threw them away, guess I should have saved them for you Nina.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 35 min Curious 9,828
wreck 5 hr Guest 26
Hospital Tax 6 hr outoftowner 56
hydrotemp? (Oct '09) 10 hr Noneofurbusiness 83
Kids First 10 hr Angrymom 5
school 14 hr curious 7
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) Thu Guest 132

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••