Mountain Home, AR

#16451 Oct 6, 2012
I vote for peanuts, feed me peanuts.
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#16452 Oct 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That CROWE I feed your ilk with my, "copy/paste", must taste like sour grapes.
How Ironic this should be your reply to a post which the topic was, lack of comment on things political.
Like when you posted the Lockheed Martin spokesman saying that Lockheed Martin was doing nothing wrong? my all time favorite. But I do admire the fact that you think you makes sense. Everyone else here, since 2010, thinks your an idiot. By all means keep posting. You have no idea how many times your post have been copied and spread around, usually under the header "check out this moron. He's not trying to be funny". You do entertain Barn Barn. I almost don't mind knowing my taxes pay for your entire life. You do entertain.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#16453 Oct 6, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly believe copy/paste is a form of discussion? you copy tripe you have read then declare yourself knowledgeable of politics? a great many people, unlike yourself, attend college. In college when ask by a professor to respond to a question you are not allowed to reply "what you said earlier". I am full aware of how redundant this is but it needs repeating every day. BARNEY, YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED. NO ONE THINKS OF YOU AS SMART! you see smart people have what is called "original thoughts". But by all means, keep pawning off Rachael Madcows lies as your own, you may one day retain something. It's a long shot, but keep trying.
BTW....

Again try to keep up, If you will notice I did not say a word about my intelligence........

"Your penchant for discussing anything but politics, on a political thread, makes me believe your knowledge of politics is below that of the Average individual"

DAMN BOY,,,,,, how many times do I have to tell you, THINK before you speak.
Barney Admirer

Bentonville, AR

#16454 Oct 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your penchant for discussing anything but politics, on a political thread, makes me believe your knowledge of politics is below that of the Average individual.
Your attempt to discus politics shows that you are either lacking the knowledge of the average seventh grader or wanting us to believe that you are actually that dumb. L believe the latter, no one could be as dumb as you profess, but I have been wrong, you might be that stupid.

Washington DC

#16455 Oct 6, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Like when you posted the Lockheed Martin spokesman saying that Lockheed Martin was doing nothing wrong? my all time favorite. But I do admire the fact that you think you makes sense. Everyone else here, since 2010, thinks your an idiot. By all means keep posting. You have no idea how many times your post have been copied and spread around, usually under the header "check out this moron. He's not trying to be funny". You do entertain Barn Barn. I almost don't mind knowing my taxes pay for your entire life. You do entertain.
Has Lockheed Martin laid anybody off?

Hard to say they laid people off without notice when none have been laid off, don't you think Einstein?

P.S. If you keep posting me as your straight man I think you should pay me, you would not want something for nothing would you?
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#16456 Oct 6, 2012
C'mon people, does anyone really believe that almost 900,000 jobs were created in September? We have been clicking along in a downward trend for months. The job creation rate has been around 130,000 for those months. This is just a flat out lie. This would be the equivalent of someone who runs five 40yrd dashes. The first 4, the average time was 5.7 seconds yet somehow, some way, the final time comes in at 4.2 seconds. Anyone who saw those times on paper and knew anything about sprinting would realize that the jump in time would be physically impossible. It's the same thing here with the jobs reports. The jobs market simply doesn't respond in that way. If it did this president's policies are the least qualified of any president in history to make it happen. I sure hope no one is gullible enough to actually believe these numbers. The Obama administration is simply lying. Heck, the Christmas season hasn't even hit yet.
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#16457 Oct 6, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
C'mon people, does anyone really believe that almost 900,000 jobs were created in September? We have been clicking along in a downward trend for months. The job creation rate has been around 130,000 for those months. This is just a flat out lie. This would be the equivalent of someone who runs five 40yrd dashes. The first 4, the average time was 5.7 seconds yet somehow, some way, the final time comes in at 4.2 seconds. Anyone who saw those times on paper and knew anything about sprinting would realize that the jump in time would be physically impossible. It's the same thing here with the jobs reports. The jobs market simply doesn't respond in that way. If it did this president's policies are the least qualified of any president in history to make it happen. I sure hope no one is gullible enough to actually believe these numbers. The Obama administration is simply lying. Heck, the Christmas season hasn't even hit yet.
The unemployment numbers were cooked. It is known, although not widely reported. It will be soon enough. This will get huge before the election. Far less jobs added then previous months, and the number drops? It dosen't take a genius to see that.
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#16458 Oct 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW....
Again try to keep up, If you will notice I did not say a word about my intelligence........
"Your penchant for discussing anything but politics, on a political thread, makes me believe your knowledge of politics is below that of the Average individual"
OK welfare boy. Here's a Barney version of discussion. Boy, I'm so smart. I copy/pasted a few things. I know politics. You are a 5 star idiot.

National Debt
2009: 10.6 Trillion
Now: 16 Trillion
Treasurydirect.gov

Food Stamps
2009: 32.2 million people enrolled
Now: 46.2 million people enrolled
Bloomberg.com

Median Household Income
2009:$54,983
Now:$50,964
forbes.com

Gas Prices
2009:$1.85
Now:$4.17
Consumerreports.org
eia.gov
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#16459 Oct 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to say they laid people off without notice when none have been laid off, don't you think Einstein?
P.S. If you keep posting me as your straight man I think you should pay me, you would not want something for nothing would you?
You've outdone yourself on this moronic post. Umm, Lockheed Martin knows for a fact thousands of people will be laid off, Thank you Mr. President. The President has told them to delay announcing any until after the election, an SEC violation of the law. And this is your response? you dumb ass! There hasn't been a 2012 Presidential election yet, has there? by your idiotic thinking I guess that means were not having one. Do you enjoy looking stupid every day? you must. Was your Mom a drug abuser while pregnant with you?
Child of the South

Jurong East, Singapore

#16460 Oct 6, 2012
I haven't said much on the election season, given that I don't know if it changes anyone's mind, but as a child of the Deep South during the Civil Rights era, I am shocked and appalled that someone like this Arkansas State Rep. Jon Hubbard isn't ejected from the GOP. This "slavery was a blessing" hogwash is the kind of crap I heard as a child. When did the former party of Lincoln think it's just fine and dandy that someone who is one step away from wearing bedsheets is a state officeholder for the GOP in good standing in 2012? Maybe with all the nuttiness -- West calling a huge number of Democrats in Congress Communists (a la Joe McCarty), the Ga. Republican who wants to gut science, the "legitimate rape" comment, etc.-- these nutjobs think their vision of taking us back to the "good ol' days'' of Jim Crow and lynchings -- the legacy of slavery's "blessing''-- would be just grand. Ironically, I'm currently reading "The Help,'' which is the truth about slavery's legacy. There always have been deniers and bald-faced racists, but really, GOP, is this what you stand for? Hubbard shows his hand when he compares America to Germany as the Nazis were poised to take over. Except he missed one detail -- he's the one who's sounding a lot like Joseph Goebbels.

Washington DC

#16461 Oct 6, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
You've outdone yourself on this moronic post. Umm, Lockheed Martin knows for a fact thousands of people will be laid off, Thank you Mr. President. The President has told them to delay announcing any until after the election, an SEC violation of the law. And this is your response? you dumb ass! There hasn't been a 2012 Presidential election yet, has there? by your idiotic thinking I guess that means were not having one. Do you enjoy looking stupid every day? you must. Was your Mom a drug abuser while pregnant with you?
"knows for a fact"

They know that for a fact, if nothing stops the automatic budget cuts.

Do you know for a fact nothing will stop the automatic cuts?

NO? Then L.M. does not know, FOR A FACT, that there will be a lay off either.
Barney Admirer

Bentonville, AR

#16463 Oct 6, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
If Obama tells Barney to believe it, he will, no one else will, but Barney will. If Obama was to get on to Topix he would say to Barney "I own you" and Barney would die happy.
Barney Admirer

Bentonville, AR

#16464 Oct 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No one believes that you area straight man
Barney Admirer

Bentonville, AR

#16465 Oct 6, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW....
You lose what little credibility you had when you say a word about your intelligence, we think it is dandy that you have coworkers that type for you.

Blytheville, AR

#16467 Oct 6, 2012
Child of the South wrote:
I haven't said much on the election season, given that I don't know if it changes anyone's mind, but as a child of the Deep South during the Civil Rights era, I am shocked and appalled that someone like this Arkansas State Rep. Jon Hubbard isn't ejected from the GOP. This "slavery was a blessing" hogwash is the kind of crap I heard as a child. When did the former party of Lincoln think it's just fine and dandy that someone who is one step away from wearing bedsheets is a state officeholder for the GOP in good standing in 2012? Maybe with all the nuttiness -- West calling a huge number of Democrats in Congress Communists (a la Joe McCarty), the Ga. Republican who wants to gut science, the "legitimate rape" comment, etc.-- these nutjobs think their vision of taking us back to the "good ol' days'' of Jim Crow and lynchings -- the legacy of slavery's "blessing''-- would be just grand. Ironically, I'm currently reading "The Help,'' which is the truth about slavery's legacy. There always have been deniers and bald-faced racists, but really, GOP, is this what you stand for? Hubbard shows his hand when he compares America to Germany as the Nazis were poised to take over. Except he missed one detail -- he's the one who's sounding a lot like Joseph Goebbels.
You're right, your lies and misrepresentations won't change anyone's mind...
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#16468 Oct 6, 2012
Wait a second. You don't really take that to mean he wants to go back to slavery do you? Slavery, as horriffic as it was, ended up as a blessing to blacks in America. How could anyone possibly deny that? Had slavery not happened in America, had all of those countless African's brought to America not suffered and died, there would be no "African-American's" with the opportunity to live free in the greatest country in the world. Provided they don't fall into the welfare slavery trap. Had slavery not happened, every black person in America whose family came over from Africa as a slave would still be in Africa living in who knows what conditions. Blacks in America should be forever greatful to those who unwillingly gave so much that they may be free. Yes even free to post the type of crap you just posted. Your quote is political correctness at its purest. Political correctness is whats killing our freedoms and, if we fall as a nation, it will be one of the major factors.
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#16469 Oct 6, 2012
What a pile of crap. When you have no facts on your side scream "racism". If you don't like the job our President is doing? racism. It sickening. If you really knew your history (which you don't) you would know it was the Republicans who freed the slaves. It was the Democrats who boo'd when Sammy David Jr. sang the National Anthem at the DNC. Before you throw up that racism BS look at the facts, this President is a disaster regardless of his race.

Washington DC

#16471 Oct 6, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pile of crap. When you have no facts on your side scream "racism". If you don't like the job our President is doing? racism. It sickening. If you really knew your history (which you don't) you would know it was the Republicans who freed the slaves. It was the Democrats who boo'd when Sammy David Jr. sang the National Anthem at the DNC. Before you throw up that racism BS look at the facts, this President is a disaster regardless of his race.
NO PROOF?

WTF do you call his book. OMG what a idiot.

Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has written a new book in which he says slavery was "a blessing" for African-Americans, among other questionable statements.

Hubbard, a first term Republican from Jonesboro, Ark., makes a series of racially charged statements in the self-published book, including saying that integration of schools is hurting white students, that African slaves had better lives under slavery than in Africa, that blacks are not contributing to society, and that a situation is developing the United States which is similar to that of Nazi Germany
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#16472 Oct 6, 2012
I will say the Nazi Germany line is spot on. Charismatic leader lying to the public, slowly taking away rights and making a Nation dependent on the Government. Sound familier? and the unemployment number? let's face it folks, it's not opinion it's, what's the line the sheep cheered so loud for? it's MATH!

Since: Jun 12

Dallas, TX

#16474 Oct 6, 2012
guess wrote:
Yea and if rommey wins it will take a full 8 years to straight out the mess that obama has made of our wonderful country. It is one really big mess.
Why should Romney get 8 years to "fix" Obama's mess when Obama has only had 4 years to "fix" the mess he inherited? Double standard? Wishful thinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marihuana Bust 3 hr MaryJane 1
Nicole Johnson 5 hr Just-sayin 4
Police chief: largest grow operation he's seen 6 hr Guest 2
The Genetic Advantages of Race-Mixing (Jun '11) 6 hr guest 49
Bar t 7 hr Concerned victim 4
wreck 17 hr are you dumb 45
Are there any Jewish people living in or around... Mon Oh my 7
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters