Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,206 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Searcy, AR

#32474 Sep 9, 2014
It just occurred to me!!! Is Susan Rice Ray 's mother by chance ?

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#32475 Sep 9, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, because it benefits the Republican party during state elections.
Does that make it the right or wrong?
In your eyes, Barney, it makes it wrong, because you don't like the outcome.
Reverse the parties, and let's say Democrats had more advantage...Well, your answer would be that it was the right thing and Republicas were just causing trouble.
You are probably fine with Harry Reid and his tactics, as well.
I'm personally sick of the lies and cover-up commercials from both parties. I don't think Asa is as innocent and just uncovered his tax discrepencies as he claims, any more than I believe Mark Pryor saying he isn't a yes man to Obama.
If the voters are stupid enough to base their vote on political ads alone without researching candidates and looking at voting records, etc., especially when it is more normal for candidates/elected officials to be proven liars more so than truthfully...
Oh wait....look who I'm talking to. Of course you rely heavily on commercials and lies and vote based on commercials and lies....
And, by the way, if by some small chance the amendment to overturn Citizens United was approved by both houses of Congress, 38 states would then need to ratify it to put it in effect.
Yea, Barney, you are simply an uneducated, party blamer that will forever refuse to see that GOVERNMENT is corrupt, not just a particular political group or party.
"And, by the way, if by some small chance the amendment to overturn Citizens United was approved by both houses of Congress, 38 states would then need to ratify it to put it in effect"

Well, great day in the morning Sunshine we agree on something like your quote directly above.

Do you think just maybe that was what I was referring to in post 32462 when I wrote this,

"Why won't the Republicans let the people decide to ratify the amendment or not ratify it"

Oops, maybe were talking about two different parties here, you were talking about the

"Republicas" perhaps there is no "discrepencies" in those two parties .

Till I figure that out I will just continue being a "an uneducated, party blamer" I suppose.

One more thing, Citizens United benefits the Republican party 365 days a year, unless you want
a country governed by an oligarchy it is very Wrong.

Kansas City Ks.

#32476 Sep 9, 2014
Catfish wrote:
Woooooo Barney! You ready to git yer can of whoop a** out and show these punks how smart you are?!?
Barney can eat y'all fer lunch with all his smarts and knowd how can't ya Barney?!!
WoooHooo that Barney is a real name calling wizard and boy can he cuss like a sailor!
It is not not about how smart Barney is, its about how politically ignorant the others are.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32477 Sep 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"And, by the way, if by some small chance the amendment to overturn Citizens United was approved by both houses of Congress, 38 states would then need to ratify it to put it in effect"
Well, great day in the morning Sunshine we agree on something like your quote directly above.
Do you think just maybe that was what I was referring to in post 32462 when I wrote this,
"Why won't the Republicans let the people decide to ratify the amendment or not ratify it"
Oops, maybe were talking about two different parties here, you were talking about the
"Republicas" perhaps there is no "discrepencies" in those two parties .
Till I figure that out I will just continue being a "an uneducated, party blamer" I suppose.
One more thing, Citizens United benefits the Republican party 365 days a year, unless you want
a country governed by an oligarchy it is very Wrong.
There's the little chimp, actually your are more like that wind up monkey that slams those little tambourines together over and over and over again! That's the thought process of a liberal!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32478 Sep 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not not about how smart Barney is, its about how politically ignorant the others are.
Well you got much of that sentence correct, let me help you out a little as I always have to do!

Barney is not smart and he is politically ignorant.

There you go little man, feel free to use it.

Kansas City Ks.

#32479 Sep 9, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, Barney, you are so funny when you aren't trying to be!!
I gotta say, this is a lot of rambling mumbo jumbo. Are you okay?
Are you having a stroke while typing, because you sound even more out of your mind than on a usual Monday or even Sunday...or on a Tuesday through any given Saturday.
And, you are actually asking yourself questions in this post, and then answering yourself.
Maybe Catfish, Redd, Cooter Brown or one of your other buddies were there for a visit and you were talking to them...
Presuming that in your last sentence you were implying those monikers belong to me, based on quote # 32376 of the same name as the one on this post,

here's a portion of that quote of which I speak,

"Truth is, you don't know who you replied to"

Based on that premise, and same forum, how would you know who you were talking to ?

Dr. Einstein once said something to the effect of, why did God gave some people such big heads when a just a spinal cord would suffice..........

In my opinion should you only have a spinal cord that would create a vacancy in your rectum.

Kansas City Ks.

#32480 Sep 9, 2014
Please excuse my bad there haters, should have used the word give in the above post .
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32481 Sep 9, 2014
Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda!

That's al you got little man!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32487 Sep 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Please excuse my bad there haters, should have used the word give in the above post .
LMAO! Nothing changes with you. I still see you have to correct or clarify every post you submit!

PRICELESS!

Kansas City Ks.

#32488 Sep 9, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are blabbering about through this post.
If you mean, was I answering you when you asked a question, then yes I was when I said because the amendment favored Republicans. That is why they would rather states not decide. Get it?
However, getting 38 states to ratify it might be harder than Both houses of Congress voting for it.

Geesh...it's just an opinion, which I am entitled to.
From that point on, I can't begin to respond because your sarcasm overshadows your thoughts, making this incoherent jibberish.
Your last paragraph takes me back to my original point.
If this were an amendment favoring Democrats, you wouldn't feel so wronged by it, and you would be blaming Republicans for attempts to have it overturned...thus making you the proverbial party blamer.
Honestly, we could nit pick the areas both parties play dirty politics, and enjoy the perks of amendments and policies that benefit one over the other.
The difference is that I realize this and realize that both parties are flawed. You, however, only attribute the woes of government to one party...and that is unrealistic and wrong.
You could not be more wrong on what you just stated.

The proposed amendment does not favor the Republican party or the Democrat or any other party. It favors democracy.

A form of government in which all eligible citizens are meant to participate equally either directly or, through elected representatives, indirectly ...

However I will say Citizens United does favor some politicians of all parties.

In case of the Senate vote yesterday 17 Republican Senators, most of the Tea Party variety insulted the collective intelligence of the American people by voting no. I'm also sure some Democrat Senators had to hold their noses to vote yes , I'm just as assured that is by far from the first this has happened in either party.

You are highly underestimating me by believing that I think just because they have a D in front of their name that I support their individual ideology. It's my belief this political system you support the party that the majority of party members ideology matches yours.

As a matter of fact If Senator Bernie Sanders ran for president I would be hard pressed not to vote for him, and he is an independent. However in this systems one individual vote will get nothing accomplished.
. Regardless of bias to a political party, Citizens United is a blatant attack to the
US constitution to change a state governed by a democracy to that of a country governed by an oligarchy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32489 Sep 9, 2014
Bernie Sanders is an idiot, of course you would vote for him!
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#32490 Sep 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You could not be more wrong on what you just stated.
The proposed amendment does not favor the Republican party or the Democrat or any other party. It favors democracy.
A form of government in which all eligible citizens are meant to participate equally either directly or, through elected representatives, indirectly ...
However I will say Citizens United does favor some politicians of all parties.
In case of the Senate vote yesterday 17 Republican Senators, most of the Tea Party variety insulted the collective intelligence of the American people by voting no. I'm also sure some Democrat Senators had to hold their noses to vote yes , I'm just as assured that is by far from the first this has happened in either party.
You are highly underestimating me by believing that I think just because they have a D in front of their name that I support their individual ideology. It's my belief this political system you support the party that the majority of party members ideology matches yours.
As a matter of fact If Senator Bernie Sanders ran for president I would be hard pressed not to vote for him, and he is an independent. However in this systems one individual vote will get nothing accomplished.
. Regardless of bias to a political party, Citizens United is a blatant attack to the
US constitution to change a state governed by a democracy to that of a country governed by an oligarchy.
Their vote would have insulted our intelligence if you had agreed with them. Doesn't scare you that your president agrees with a fast food worker on all issues
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32491 Sep 9, 2014
Why would it offend him, he is a fast food worker!
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#32492 Sep 9, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Why would it offend him, he is a fast food worker!
Barney has never seemed like a worker, if you can't get into the service with a war going on, you just lack ambition.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32494 Sep 9, 2014
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney has never seemed like a worker, if you can't get into the service with a war going on, you just lack ambition.
I stand corrected!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32495 Sep 9, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you even bother speaking when all you do is contradict yourself and lie to suit what you are saying at the moment?
I am not wrong. You know I'm not wrong. In fact, just a few hours earlier today, you more than agreed with me!
Here, these were your words...
<quoted text>
Statistics from the last few years prove it benefits Republican candidates at least by 6% and possibly as much as 10%.
This is the reason Democrats are clamoring to overturn it! It works against them, and you know it...you've already admitted it!
Your obvious flip flopping lies to suit the moment are the reason you are mocked and discredited. You really stand for nothing because your platforms sink like quicksand.
TRUE!

Good post!

LMAO!

Kansas City Ks.

#32500 Sep 9, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are a transparent goof ball that can't refrain from using the same language and style while trying to be coy under another name.
Period. That's why. You are predictable, you are transparent, you are repetitive, and you can't stop yourself nor your alter egos from profanity laden rants bragging on yourself.
It's embarrassing and pathetic.
Personally, if you want to think I am the only one posting multiple times, that's ok. Really it is. It doesn't bug me like it does you. Why would it?
LOL, how in the world could I use the same language and style and yet be coy?

You obviously have no idea of the meaning of the word.
quest

Jonesboro, AR

#32501 Sep 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, how in the world could I use the same language and style and yet be coy?
You obviously have no idea of the meaning of the word.
In your case coy means = Completely Outsmarted Yourself, seldom happens but occasionally a liberal tells the truth. How's the 4-F holding up, you German speaking Dutchman.

Kansas City Ks.

#32502 Sep 9, 2014
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>

Really, please tell me what direct U.S. military involvement the U.S.A was engaged in, in 1974 .

Scroll back a few pages and tell me what year it was I said I went on active duty.
quest

Jonesboro, AR

#32503 Sep 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, please tell me what direct U.S. military involvement the U.S.A was engaged in, in 1974 .
Scroll back a few pages and tell me what year it was I said I went on active duty.
4-F won't let you go on active duty, you've been caught in too many lies, U-Boat captain extraordinaire, dog trimmer, fixer of fries, commander of all things political.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
darrah harmon wedding 4 hr guest 11
Amanda Moore 14 hr guest 5
smallest wiener in town 14 hr girl tellin it all 1
Topix will be shut down permanently May 1st 20 hr guest 4
Sexist Men in Pocahontas (Sep '11) 23 hr Wish I knew for sure 103
Mexicans in town Sun Stud man 29
Jerald Manning Sat Farmer 3

Flood Warning for Randolph County was issued at March 29 at 8:10PM CDT

Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match