6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jonesboro, AR

#32422 Sep 7, 2014
Catfish wrote:
<quoted text> you are a sick sob with a obsession of pedophilia.
What is your obsession with Barney? Barney is grown, I worry about the neighbor's kids. I've got a place at Henderson, maybe I should worry about you.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32423 Sep 7, 2014
Barney can SUCK IT!
mwhson

United States

#32424 Sep 7, 2014
Former Democrat wrote:
I voted for Halter and Chad Causey. The woman who resides in STATE OF VIRGINIA NOT ARKANSAS won, so I will support John Boozman...
Yup

Jonesboro, AR

#32432 Sep 7, 2014
Catfish wrote:
<quoted text>
The lake would be a good spot for a large mouth bass turd to stay if it wasn't for the children you sick f:ckhead
Don't catfish eat bass turds, I mean (word that confuses Barney) you are a scavenger
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32433 Sep 7, 2014
That would mean Catfish eat Barney's if they eat turds!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32437 Sep 7, 2014
LOL!

Jonesboro, AR

#32438 Sep 7, 2014
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO suck it and I like it!!
Please do not use his name in vain, he already suffers from ablutophobia. Actually he doesn't suffer from it as much as he revels in it.
Justified

Heber Springs, AR

#32444 Sep 8, 2014
DeltaNineKine wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely no reason to vote when two douchebags are running for office. I've never voted and I never will until I have the opportunity to vote for someone I believe in, not just the lesser douchebag.
See people like you who will put a check mark next to the (R) are just as clueless as the ones who always check (D). To not care about the people in Washington beyond what their party affiliation is means YOU are not properly exercising your freedom to vote for someone you believe in, you're making a mockery of it.
Let me make this clear. Your party appreciates your support but DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU.
I agree but I just write my on name on there, trust me I can't do any worse remember ya just vote one crook in and one out! My grandfather use to say , kids just remember one of these days the black's and crooks are going to run this country and damned if it hasn't happened!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#32445 Sep 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant what I said, know what I mean Vern?
You told us you were 4F and you meant it !
Justified

Heber Springs, AR

#32446 Sep 8, 2014
tack master wrote:
The fewer folks who vote each election cycle, the better the government likes it. Fewer folks to appeal to who are actually voting, easier to buy votes from the few who are. The rest are mad, dont care, and the local and National elected officials, like it that way. They dont care about you anyway, so the less to worry about during an election cycle the better. Just call them few up, trash the opponent and sew it up. Folks....If you dont vote, you give them what they want, your freedom and your busness and your money in form of taxes and soon your land/property. Can you not see who is prospering, and who is not. The gov. is growing and People and Jobs declining. There is a reason, and it can be stopped if you the people get involved again. But I realize Much of Society has grown selfish, tired, fed up... thus those folks are giving up, freedom and Liberty. TEA!
I totally agree, if you don't like who's running find someone even if it's yourself, that's what OUR country is based on. It's about time we got someone in office or should I say all office's that has some common SENSE! And there is something else I would like to address, people there are no rule's in WAR! We as the people have got to start sticking together. There already here, so be looking over your shoulder all the time, because you don't ever know who's behind you with a knife or gun. Ya know it does matter who win's or lose's or they wouldn't keep score!
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#32447 Sep 8, 2014
Just stopped by to see if Barney and the Barney haters had gotten a life. Sadly none of you have.
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#32452 Sep 8, 2014
Old Army wrote:
Just stopped by to see if Barney and the Barney haters had gotten a life. Sadly none of you have.
Wish I had been here when you stopped by, you and I were the only two voices of reason.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#32459 Sep 8, 2014
Ah, Barney! Saved by the random rambler...again! Seems like the rambler showed up the last time right about the time you had hung yourself so badly you were too embarrassed to speak.
And here we are again...You hanging yourself like a lunatic, and a temporary distraction.

It's ok, Barney. We know you will be back with your skewed vision, your refusal to see the truth, your distorted cut and pastes that expose what a liar you are, your cursing rants, your alter personalities, and your weird pleas for strangers to come to your home.
After your rambling repeater gets bored of posting rambling nonsense, you will rear your ugly head.
If it's anything like the last time, your rambling friend will get bored from rambling right about the time that you get bored from your topix reprieve.

One things for sure, when you recover from your embarrassment, you'll be back...

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#32460 Sep 8, 2014
speller feller wrote:
Ah, Barney! Saved by the random rambler...again! Seems like the rambler showed up the last time right about the time you had hung yourself so badly you were too embarrassed to speak.
And here we are again...You hanging yourself like a lunatic, and a temporary distraction.
It's ok, Barney. We know you will be back with your skewed vision, your refusal to see the truth, your distorted cut and pastes that expose what a liar you are, your cursing rants, your alter personalities, and your weird pleas for strangers to come to your home.
After your rambling repeater gets bored of posting rambling nonsense, you will rear your ugly head.
If it's anything like the last time, your rambling friend will get bored from rambling right about the time that you get bored from your topix reprieve.
One things for sure, when you recover from your embarrassment, you'll be back...
Good grief, one day you are saying every post but yours is Barney and the next day Barney has disappeared.

Lets see now, today is Monday, and Monday follows Sunday does it not, pretty sure it does, I digress, it sure looks like I posted on Sunday, yep, I sure did.

BTW, why do you work second shift, and let the moron of multi monikers sit on his kester and post on Topix all day and half the night?

Kansas City Ks.

#32461 Sep 8, 2014
Old Army wrote:
Gotten a life, being you are posting here again would it not make you just as lifeless as the others who post here?

Why of course not, you're a Republican!

Kansas City Ks.

#32462 Sep 8, 2014
BTW old Army, I see the amendment to overturn Citizens united pass in the Senate today by a vote of 79 to 18.

Every one of the 18 "NO" votes came from Republican senators.

Do you think this bill will ever see the light of day in the House as long as Boehner is Speaker?

Why won't the Republicans let the people decide to ratify the amendment or not ratify it.

Any of you TEA Birchers want to address this issue?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32463 Sep 8, 2014
Barney where have you been, banging on the bongos like a chimpanzee!
speller feller

Conway, AR

#32464 Sep 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, one day you are saying every post but yours is Barney and the next day Barney has disappeared.
Lets see now, today is Monday, and Monday follows Sunday does it not, pretty sure it does, I digress, it sure looks like I posted on Sunday, yep, I sure did.
BTW, why do you work second shift, and let the moron of multi monikers sit on his kester and post on Topix all day and half the night?
Awe, Barney, you are so funny when you aren't trying to be!!
I gotta say, this is a lot of rambling mumbo jumbo. Are you okay?
Are you having a stroke while typing, because you sound even more out of your mind than on a usual Monday or even Sunday...or on a Tuesday through any given Saturday.
And, you are actually asking yourself questions in this post, and then answering yourself.
Maybe Catfish, Redd, Cooter Brown or one of your other buddies were there for a visit and you were talking to them...
speller feller

Conway, AR

#32465 Sep 8, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Barney where have you been, banging on the bongos like a chimpanzee!
Or smoking a bong...
speller feller

Conway, AR

#32466 Sep 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
BTW old Army, I see the amendment to overturn Citizens united pass in the Senate today by a vote of 79 to 18.
Every one of the 18 "NO" votes came from Republican senators.
Do you think this bill will ever see the light of day in the House as long as Boehner is Speaker?
Why won't the Republicans let the people decide to ratify the amendment or not ratify it.
Any of you TEA Birchers want to address this issue?
Duh, because it benefits the Republican party during state elections.
Does that make it the right or wrong?
In your eyes, Barney, it makes it wrong, because you don't like the outcome.
Reverse the parties, and let's say Democrats had more advantage...Well, your answer would be that it was the right thing and Republicas were just causing trouble.
You are probably fine with Harry Reid and his tactics, as well.
I'm personally sick of the lies and cover-up commercials from both parties. I don't think Asa is as innocent and just uncovered his tax discrepencies as he claims, any more than I believe Mark Pryor saying he isn't a yes man to Obama.
If the voters are stupid enough to base their vote on political ads alone without researching candidates and looking at voting records, etc., especially when it is more normal for candidates/elected officials to be proven liars more so than truthfully...
Oh wait....look who I'm talking to. Of course you rely heavily on commercials and lies and vote based on commercials and lies....
And, by the way, if by some small chance the amendment to overturn Citizens United was approved by both houses of Congress, 38 states would then need to ratify it to put it in effect.
Yea, Barney, you are simply an uneducated, party blamer that will forever refuse to see that GOVERNMENT is corrupt, not just a particular political group or party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dish TV 52 min Old man 1
Best Brawler in Pocahontas?!? (Jan '15) 2 hr bloodbeach 46
Game and fish bust (Dec '16) 6 hr Ann 75
This chick nicole horne has herps and doesnt te... 7 hr Just Asking 5
Lazy peeps in pokey Tue Ann 20
House Fire on Newberry Tue Ann 1
Tony B Mon Guest 2

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance