Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32250 Aug 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
The idiot has come with YET another name, Speller you are not fooling anybody.
Van Jones does not have a damn thing to do with MOTHER JONES MAGAZINE.
Apparently, the only one fooled is you, you paranoid old fool. You have fooled yourself into being fooled, because you are a big fool.
I post under Speller Feller, and that's all. I'm not making any attempt to 'fool' you, you fool. Basically, because I'm not a child.
Since you think like a little girl, talk about girls panties, and you are guilty of the multiple name game, I'm sure your paranoia has you on edge.
Frankly, you are such a lying lunatic, I don't care if you think I am Big Foot. You don't think well, you are a bit unstable, and there's a good chance you could have a criminal past.
You continue to prove you are a paranoid lunatic, a liar, and a mealy mouth idiot.

I personally haven't a clue who Mother Jones or Van Jones are, nor do I know what a Mother Jones Magazine is. But, the way your mealy mouth is always inviting everyone to meet
you here, meet you there, meet you anywhere, I feel safer if you think I am Mother Jones...or Van Jones...Tommy Lee Jones...or James Earl Jones.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32251 Aug 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Mr, cain says -"-In New York State, 21 percent of manufacturers and 16 percent of service firms are reducing employment specifically because of ObamaCare"
Today the BLS says- The largest over the year employment increases occurred in New York, Northern New Jersey, Long Island NY, NJ, PA +155,400
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/metr...
More Republican Bull Shit debunked once again - You Republicans should take Ronald Reagan's advice "Trust but verify.
Now Barney, you are doing nothing more than being a racist against Herman Cain. LOL!!! You are accusing him of lying because of the color of his skin. You make up numbers, lie about statistics and websites, fabricate information, and blame it on Herman Cain because you are racist and can't see past skin color. You are disgusting, and racist, and THAT is why you lied about your made up information.
You know you are lying. You KNOW it doesn't have anything to do with Herman Cain being a Republican. LOL You just can't stand him because his skin isn't the same color as yours. LOL!!!
You are such a racist, and living 100 years in the past. LOL!!!!!!!! Times have changed. LOL!!!!!!!!
You just can't take it that a well educated black man just handed you your lunch, can you, you mealy mouth punk!
HAHAHA!!
You just got burned and you know it, and you can't take it because it is by someone that has darker skin than you, you punk racist. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Cabot, AR

#32254 Aug 28, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UJRj mg2sX0Y/UX2CPZMLrmI/AAAAAAAAAr 8/LdsGm8Pbpko/s1600/obama-tyra nt-5601.jpg
At least you aren't claiming to be Barney.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#32256 Aug 28, 2014
Mr. Herman Cain wrote-

"-In the Philadelphia area, 18 percent of employers are cutting employees (compared with only 3 percent who are adding), and a similar 18 percent is shifting the composition of its workforce to more part-time workers as a result of ObamaCare"

"Tom Corbett (R-PA) trails Democratic challenger Tom Wolf by 25 percentage points"

So what does the Republican do about that?

"Pennsylvania will soon become the 12th Republican-led state to expand its Medicaid program in accordance with the Affordable Care Act at a time when conservatives across the country are downplaying their opposition to the law"

Why does he do this, maybe it has somthing to do with this.

"News of the agreement also comes as Republican governors who are expanding their Medicaid programs up to 138 percent of the federal poverty line are registering higher poll numbers than those who do not"
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#32257 Aug 28, 2014
Thank goodness for those vicious sanctions Obama put in place against Putin...Barney must have been right about Putin being deterred and scared.....
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/28/ukrai...
oops my bad
Well at least he was right about the Iran Nuclear deal being on track an agreement by July
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/27/us-...
Sh*t my bad again.
Bootlegger

Mountain Home, AR

#32258 Aug 28, 2014
On Aug. 22, a convoy of more than 200 white-painted trucks carrying, according to the Russian government, humanitarian aid trundled into war-ravaged eastern Ukraine, suddenly and without permission from Ukrainian authorities, through a border post under the control of pro-Russian rebels. There were suspicions that the vehicles were really transporting Russian troops and materiel, but humanitarian aid (mostly food and water) was, in fact, reported the BBC, the cargo. Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko nevertheless quickly denounced Russia’s dispatch of the trucks as a “direct invasion,” the United States demanded Russia withdraw the convoy, and German Chancellor Angela Merkel decried the affair as “a dangerous escalation.”

But a day later the trucks turned around and trundled back out of Ukraine.
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#32259 Aug 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Mr. Herman Cain wrote-
"-In the Philadelphia area, 18 percent of employers are cutting employees (compared with only 3 percent who are adding), and a similar 18 percent is shifting the composition of its workforce to more part-time workers as a result of ObamaCare"
"Tom Corbett (R-PA) trails Democratic challenger Tom Wolf by 25 percentage points"
So what does the Republican do about that?
"Pennsylvania will soon become the 12th Republican-led state to expand its Medicaid program in accordance with the Affordable Care Act at a time when conservatives across the country are downplaying their opposition to the law"
Why does he do this, maybe it has somthing to do with this.
"News of the agreement also comes as Republican governors who are expanding their Medicaid programs up to 138 percent of the federal poverty line are registering higher poll numbers than those who do not"
Herman Cain wrote the first paragraph where you quoted him in your post above.
That is all. Why did you try to make it appear as though the rest of this mess (obviously someone's thoughts that you copied and pasted, but didn't cite) belonged to Mr. Cain?
You've managed to hodge-podged several different sources together, throw your trademark couple of idiotic sentences in their to dumb it down even more, and then post it here to prove what??
Because Philadelphia is in Pennsylvania...do you think these two different topics go together?
Deception, Barney, when you are a mealy mouth punk idiot such as yourself, only fools a fool...and you are always fooled into believing your twisted words that are chalked full of crazy and lies.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#32261 Aug 29, 2014
Bootlegger wrote:
On Aug. 22, a convoy of more than 200 white-painted trucks carrying, according to the Russian government, humanitarian aid trundled into war-ravaged eastern Ukraine, suddenly and without permission from Ukrainian authorities, through a border post under the control of pro-Russian rebels. There were suspicions that the vehicles were really transporting Russian troops and materiel, but humanitarian aid (mostly food and water) was, in fact, reported the BBC, the cargo. Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko nevertheless quickly denounced Russia’s dispatch of the trucks as a “direct invasion,” the United States demanded Russia withdraw the convoy, and German Chancellor Angela Merkel decried the affair as “a dangerous escalation.”
But a day later the trucks turned around and trundled back out of Ukraine.
Okayyyy.....Good to see you still remember how to copy and paste, but what does this paragraph from a week ago have to do with the RUSSIAN TANKS that entered the Ukraine YESTERDAY. Typical living in the past citing irrelevant stories from half baked sources as current truth.

United States

#32262 Aug 29, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Michael Moore editor for awhile?
Just shows what type of people they hire, when Michael Moore isn't liberal enough for you, you must be liberal.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#32264 Aug 29, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you bothered to read the entire article you have seen the MJ reporter named his source for his article.......... which was THE HILL.
The Hill is a congressional newspaper that publishes daily when Congress is in session.
Washington, DC
Any other questions?
you have to make a conscience effort to continue supporting Obama now...no one can blame their ignorance and stupidity on the support of such a willfully incompetent President!

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#32266 Aug 29, 2014
Breaking it down into small bites so you get it. The President actually said there is no strategy. Those are his words. He said it.
He's always giving away intel so this is no surprise.
How was the media supposed to report his words? Should they have covered for him? As I watched him on MSNBC, I wondered how long it would take to get Josh Earnest out there and let us all know that "the president didn't mean what you thought he meant. He really does have a strategy in mind but the Pentagon is holding it up."
My issue isn't just what he said. It is his job to make the American people feel secure. We don't need details of a planned mission. We don't want details. We just need to know that he gives a damn. There is no emotion. No passion. We already know he is not a reactionary. Good for him! If he were to show the slightest fraction of the passion he has for golf for the security of our nation, I'd embrace that! I'd stand proudly beside him. There was so much hope when this man was first elected. He could have done wonderful things for a nation that was the strongest, wealthiest in the world. You see a man who has done so much to advance us. I don't know what that would be, since all he's done is spend money wildly, and create a racial divide that had been healed a long time ago. President Bush is no longer an issue. Obama is in charge. Or is supposed to be. As I've said before, he's mostly MIA.
Donnie

United States

#32267 Aug 29, 2014
Judicial Watch: Feds’ Bulletin Describes Threat of Imminent Terrorist Attack on Southern Border

By Andrew C. McCarthy

August 29, 2014 1:47 PM

For those of us who’ve been raising alarms about both the jihadist threat and the national-security vulnerability created by the Obama administration’s non-enforcement of the immigration laws, this is not a surprise — particularly less than two weeks before September 11. But it is nonetheless jarring to read. Judicial Watch has just put out this statement:

Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.

Specifically, Judicial Watch sources reveal that the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) is confirmed to now be operating in Juarez, a famously crime-infested narcotics hotbed situated across from El Paso, Texas. Violent crimes are so rampant in Juarez that the U.S. State Department has issued a number of travel warnings for anyone planning to go there. The last one was issued just a few days ago.

Intelligence officials have picked up radio talk and chatter indicating that the terrorist groups are going to “carry out an attack on the border,” according to one JW source.“It’s coming very soon,” according to this high-level source, who clearly identified the groups planning the plots as “ISIS and Al Qaeda.” An attack is so imminent that the commanding general at Ft. Bliss, the U.S. Army post in El Paso, is being briefed, another source confirms. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) did not respond to multiple inquiries from Judicial Watch, both telephonic and in writing, about this information.

The disturbing inside intelligence comes on the heels of news reports revealing that U.S. intelligence has picked up increased chatter among Islamist terror networks approaching the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. While these terrorists reportedly plan their attack just outside the U.S., President Obama admits that “we don’t have a strategy yet” to combat ISIS.“I don’t want to put the cart before the horse,” the commander-in-chief said this week during a White House press briefing.“I think what I’ve seen in some of the news reports suggest that folks are getting a little further ahead of what we’re at than what we currently are.”

The administration has also covered up, or at the very least downplayed, a serious epidemic of crime along the Mexican border even as heavily armed drug cartels have taken over portions of the region. Judicial Watch has reported that the U.S. Border Patrol actually ordered officers to avoid the most crime-infested stretches because they’re “too dangerous” and patrolling them could result in an “international incident” of cross border shooting. In the meantime, who could forget the famous words of Obama’s first Homeland Security Secretary, Janet Napolitano; the southern border is “as secure as it has ever been.”

These new revelations are bound to impact the current debate about the border crisis and immigration policy.
==========

Conservatives have been warning about this for years but progressive liberals like Obama and the Democratic Party are still in denial and probably will remain so until they're victims of a suicide bombing, the mall they shop has a massacre, a vehicle laden with explosives is driven into a school and detonated or GOD forbid they are victims of a kidnapping and beheaded in primetime video release.

Kansas City Ks.

#32270 Aug 29, 2014
Hey Boys ,why don't you all get Osama Bin Laden's opinion on what Obama would do?

Jonesboro, AR

#32272 Aug 29, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Hey Boys ,why don't you all get Osama Bin Laden's opinion on what Obama would do?
Yeah, we've got Putin shaking in his boots, ISIS on the run, our borders protected and Barney pacified, it's a great day to be alive.

Kansas City Ks.

#32273 Aug 29, 2014
BTW Boys, if want a second opinion on what Obama would do..........

Navy SEALs' Simultaneous Headshots on Somali Pirates Were Procedure

.http://abcnews.go.com/Interna tional/story?id=7325633

Ask a Navy Seal..........

Jonesboro, AR

#32274 Aug 29, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
BTW Boys, if want a second opinion on what Obama would do..........
Navy SEALs' Simultaneous Headshots on Somali Pirates Were Procedure
.http://abcnews.go.com/Interna tional/story?id=7325633
Ask a Navy Seal..........
If you're happy with the things he claims credit for, then we are happy. I can't remember reading anything about our military being happy with this administration. Are you also claiming success for the Fort Hood massacre or the Navy Yard?

Kansas City Ks.

#32275 Aug 29, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're happy with the things he claims credit for, then we are happy. I can't remember reading anything about our military being happy with this administration. Are you also claiming success for the Fort Hood massacre or the Navy Yard?
Have you seriously mistaken me for a conservative ????

That really pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#32276 Aug 29, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seriously mistaken me for a conservative ????
That really pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!
No, you've not said one smart thing since you started posting, you're obviously a liberal. Bet it's a big change being pissed off instead of pissed on, how's that relationship going anyway, your fellow okay?

Kansas City Ks.

#32277 Aug 29, 2014
Tom Cole (R-OK), the Deputy Majority Whip in the House,

Cole actually commended POTUS for the restraint he has shown so far and pointed out that the United States should not be looking to engage itself in a civil war in Syria that is being fought on at least three different fronts. Per Cole, the President only has so much latitude under the War Powers Act to act alone. After that, he must go to Congress and make the case for further action, especially when it comes to sending forces into another country. As of now, besides the limited air strikes in Iraq and humanitarian aid, the President has authorized air surveillance of ISIS in Syria. Beyond that, Obama has pointed out that there is no additional strategy when it comes to dealing with ISIS within Syria.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/29/house-...

Jonesboro, AR

#32278 Aug 29, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Tom Cole (R-OK), the Deputy Majority Whip in the House,
Cole actually commended POTUS for the restraint he has shown so far and pointed out that the United States should not be looking to engage itself in a civil war in Syria that is being fought on at least three different fronts. Per Cole, the President only has so much latitude under the War Powers Act to act alone. After that, he must go to Congress and make the case for further action, especially when it comes to sending forces into another country. As of now, besides the limited air strikes in Iraq and humanitarian aid, the President has authorized air surveillance of ISIS in Syria. Beyond that, Obama has pointed out that there is no additional strategy when it comes to dealing with ISIS within Syria.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/29/house-...
PoliticusUSA was founded in February of 2008 by Jason Easley. Jason had a vision of a liberal news site which would offer a mix politics and opinion in an unfiltered environment, not beholden to any specific political or media agenda. PoliticusUSA is by design accessible to all levels of readers. Whether you are a casual follower of current events or a policy wonk, there is something here at PoliticusUSA for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Country Kids daycare closing??? 12 min Hill4prez 8
Bo Shipp 28 min Bob richie 16
Aaron Tilley 4 hr Ronny 2
Searching for Gail Grogan, a lady who lives in ... (May '15) 4 hr Randy 3
Fake company 5 hr Wondering 6
Matt jansen 7 hr WordGetsAround 10
New Apartnents 7 hr Person 1
alcohol petition 8 hr Woodpecker 26
Hearing today 13 hr Dumbass 11

Pocahontas Jobs