Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32224 Aug 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO - Tell you what Dude, just put on your big girl panties and prove any thing I said on FACTA incorrect . Come on big boy, jump on that. You just said it would be easy, now back it up!!!!!
Well, first of all Dude, it is FATCA. So you are still batting a zero. See just how easy that was.
Your entire 'thoughts' from last night are on here, in black and white, post #32188, and you weren't just wrong, you were embarrassingly wrong.
Just how wrong you were was covered in detail, and only a moronic, mealy mouth punk idiot wouldn't understand...and here you are...the moronic, mealy mouth punk idiot asking for the proof that's already here!
It's no surprise...this is also something you've done hundreds of times in the past. You are proven wrong time and again, and in your delusional democratic delirium (as described by Herman Cain...You should really read that post sometime) you think this stupidity like your post above covers your epic failures.
When in reality, you just expose and continue to prove what a mealy mouth idiot you are over and over and over.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32225 Aug 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed a trend developing here, I ask you a question you don't want to answer and what happens? the Speller Feller makes it's miraculous appearance right on cue.
Your getting better, you knew better than to give a direct answer to that question.
So that you don't get caught in a lie you dodge the question.
Told you last night, your not smart enough to screw with me.
And here comes another one of mealy mouth Barney' s diversion tactics...paranoia!
No originality, Barney. These idiotic diversion from the topic tricks you try only fool one fool here...and you are that fool.

You actually told me, Speller Feller, that about not being smart enough to screw with you.
Remember, you said it right before posting all of that wrong information that you posted about FATCA. That didn't work out well for your mealy mouth boasting.

This is Speller Feller, and I approve this message.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#32226 Aug 27, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
And here comes another one of mealy mouth Barney' s diversion tactics...paranoia!
No originality, Barney. These idiotic diversion from the topic tricks you try only fool one fool here...and you are that fool.
You actually told me, Speller Feller, that about not being smart enough to screw with you.
Remember, you said it right before posting all of that wrong information that you posted about FATCA. That didn't work out well for your mealy mouth boasting.
This is Speller Feller, and I approve this message.
2nd request

LMFAO - Tell you what Dude, just put on your big girl panties and prove any thing I said on FATCA incorrect . Come on big boy, jump on that. You just said it would be easy, now back it up!!!!!

Location hidden

#32227 Aug 27, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Speller Feller, and I approve this message

" Barney' s diversion tactics...paranoia"

OMG - buy yourself a damn dictionary already.

Jonesboro, AR

#32228 Aug 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd request
LMFAO - Tell you what Dude, just put on your big girl panties and prove any thing I said on FATCA incorrect . Come on big boy, jump on that. You just said it would be easy, now back it up!!!!!
I wish you would give that little girl her panties back, probably the reason behind the ankle bracelet and you having to stay so close to the courthouse. You haven't answered any of the questions that I asked #32223, so you really need to stop being so demanding.

Location hidden

#32229 Aug 27, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would give that little girl her panties back, probably the reason behind the ankle bracelet and you having to stay so close to the courthouse. You haven't answered any of the questions that I asked #32223, so you really need to stop being so demanding.
One moniker gets put on the spot and the other one pops up.

Boy O boy, you are a clever one.

Feed a fever starve a Troll.

How do you starve a Troll you ask, simple you ignore them.

Hope you'er ready to be starved.

Now let's see how many times the Troll will add the name Barney to his post in an attempt to get me to talk to him.

BTW- Go f*ck yourself in the mean time.

Jonesboro, AR

#32230 Aug 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
One moniker gets put on the spot and the other one pops up.
Boy O boy, you are a clever one.
Feed a fever starve a Troll.
How do you starve a Troll you ask, simple you ignore them.
Hope you'er ready to be starved.
Now let's see how many times the Troll will add the name Barney to his post in an attempt to get me to talk to him.
BTW- Go f*ck yourself in the mean time.
This just shows that you have no answers or at least no thoughts. Revert back to profanity when you're at a loss every time. You need to go back to Topix For Children but you're probably being monitored there. If you can't explain how you were 4-F you're sure in no position to explain to us how to cure the worlds ills or put your shoes on the right foot. Rest up, you have floors to sweep and trash to dump.

Location hidden

#32231 Aug 27, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Southern Borders
The consequences of the politicization of child refugees who are trying to find a home in the U.S. are finally beginning to hit home (no pun intended). At least five and possibly as many as 10, of the children we’ve deported back to Honduras have been murdered. Unfortunately, that seems to be the tip of the iceberg.

San Pedro Sula morgue director Hector Hernandez told the Los Angeles Times that his morgue has taken in 42 dead children since February. According to an interview with relatives by the LA Times, one teenager was shot dead hours after getting deported. Last year, San Pedro Sula saw 187 killings for every 100,000 residents, a statistic that has given the city the gruesome distinction as the murder capital of the world. That distinction has also been backed up by an U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency infographic, which found that many Honduran children are on the run from extremely violent regions “where they probably perceive the risk of traveling alone to the U.S. preferable to remaining at home.” Hugo Ramon Maldonado of the Committee for the Protection of Human Rights in Honduras believes that about 80 percent of Hondurans making the exodus are fleeing crime or violence.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/25/migra...

Marion, AR

#32236 Aug 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The consequences of the politicization of child refugees who are trying to find a home in the U.S. are finally beginning to hit home (no pun intended). At least five and possibly as many as 10, of the children we’ve deported back to Honduras have been murdered. Unfortunately, that seems to be the tip of the iceberg.
San Pedro Sula morgue director Hector Hernandez told the Los Angeles Times that his morgue has taken in 42 dead children since February. According to an interview with relatives by the LA Times, one teenager was shot dead hours after getting deported. Last year, San Pedro Sula saw 187 killings for every 100,000 residents, a statistic that has given the city the gruesome distinction as the murder capital of the world. That distinction has also been backed up by an U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency infographic, which found that many Honduran children are on the run from extremely violent regions “where they probably perceive the risk of traveling alone to the U.S. preferable to remaining at home.” Hugo Ramon Maldonado of the Committee for the Protection of Human Rights in Honduras believes that about 80 percent of Hondurans making the exodus are fleeing crime or violence.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/25/migra...
That's about the same as the death toll in Chicago over two weekends, maybe we should be emigrating Chicagoans .

Location hidden

#32237 Aug 27, 2014
Mr. Herman Cain wrote-

"-In the Philadelphia area, 18 percent of employers are cutting employees (compared with only 3 percent who are adding), and a similar 18 percent is shifting the composition of its workforce to more part-time workers as a result of ObamaCare.
-In New York State, 21 percent of manufacturers and 16 percent of service firms are reducing employment specifically because of ObamaCare.
-In the Atlanta area, 34 percent of businesses plan to hire more part-time workers than in the past"

Assuming any of that is true, my question is - If that is due to obama care, why is ti only happening in the 3 areas he mention and not the entire United States.

Have a look at this report from the Bureau of Labor released today.

July jobless rates down over the year in 348 of 372 metro areas: Payroll jobs up in 327

https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch...

Location hidden

#32238 Aug 27, 2014
Mr, cain says -"-In New York State, 21 percent of manufacturers and 16 percent of service firms are reducing employment specifically because of ObamaCare"

Today the BLS says- The largest over the year employment increases occurred in New York, Northern New Jersey, Long Island NY, NJ, PA +155,400

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/metr...

More Republican Bull Shit debunked once again - You Republicans should take Ronald Reagan's advice "Trust but verify.

Location hidden

#32239 Aug 27, 2014
Joe wrote:
DOJ Attorneys: Lerner’s Emails Exist, But Here’s Why We Aren’t Turning Them Over
By Jennifer Van Laar 24 mins ago
Despite IRS officials’ sworn testimony and affidavits to the contrary, a DOJ attorney has learned there is a backup system where Lois Lerner’s emails are stored.
So why haven’t they been produced, pursuant to subpoena and court order?
Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton explained on Fox News this afternoon:
A Department of Justice attorney told a Judicial Watch attorney on Friday that it turns out the federal government backs up all computer records in case something terrible happens in Washington and there’s a catastrophe, so the government can continue operating. And they say it would be too hard to go get Lois Lerner’s emails from that backup system.
So everything we’ve been hearing about scratched hard drives…it’s all been a pack of malarkey. They could get these records, but they don’t want to.
And there’s no such thing as Lois Lerner’s missing emails. It’s all been a big lie. They’ve been lying to the courts, to the American people, to Congress. It’s outrageous.
Mr. Fitton goes on to say,“The Obama administration needs to get on the ball and start retrieving them [the emails], as opposed to stonewalling and continuing to obstruct justice.”
==========
"Another BIG LIE" - INDEED your post is a big lie.
To read the entire article you will have to scroll down to this article.
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum
Department of Justice attorneys for the Internal Revenue Service told Judicial Watch on Friday that Lois Lerner’s emails, indeed all government computer records, are backed up by the federal government in case of a government-wide catastrophe....This is a jaw-dropping revelation. The Obama administration had been lying to the American people about Lois Lerner’s missing emails....The Obama administration has known all along where the email records could be — but dishonestly withheld this information.
Well. That's fascinating. But I wondered what was really up. I went to Google News but all I found were links to conservative news sites. The Judicial Watch story was plastered over all of them: Forbes, The Blaze, NRO, Breitbart, Fox, Townhall, the Washington Examiner, the Free Beacon, and the New York Observer. But none of the usual mainstream news sources seemed to have anything about this.
Except for The Hill. Hooray! So I clicked:
[An] administration official said Justice Department lawyers had dropped no bombshells last week, and that Judicial Watch was mischaracterizing what the government had said.
The official said that Justice lawyers were only referring to tapes backing up IRS emails that were routinely recycled twice a year before 2013, when the investigation into the Tea Party controversy began....The administration official said that the inspector general is examining whether any data can be recovered from the previously recycled back-up tapes and suggested that could be the cause of the confusion between the government and Judicial Watch.
Roger that. What he's saying is that backup tapes are routinely recycled and written over, but it's possible that some of the tapes weren't entirely written over. There's a chance that old emails might still be at the tail end of some of the tapes and could be recovered. And who knows: maybe some of them were Lerner's. This is, as you can imagine,(a) the longest of long shots, and (b) a pretty difficult forensic recovery job even if some parts of the backup tapes contain old messages. It's certainly not a jaw-dropping revelation.
But in right-wing fantasyland, it's no doubt already become conventional wisdom that the feds have some kind of massive government-wide backup system that contains every email ever written by any federal employee. The Obama administration has just been hiding it.
Which is exactly what you'd expect from them, isn't it?

Marion, AR

#32240 Aug 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Department of Justice attorneys for the Internal Revenue Service told Judicial Watch on Friday that Lois Lerner’s emails, indeed all government computer records, are backed up by the federal government in case of a government-wide catastrophe....This is a jaw-dropping revelation. The Obama administration had been lying to the American people about Lois Lerner’s missing emails....The Obama administration has known all along where the email records could be — but dishonestly withheld this information.
Well. That's fascinating. But I wondered what was really up. I went to Google News but all I found were links to conservative news sites. The Judicial Watch story was plastered over all of them: Forbes, The Blaze, NRO, Breitbart, Fox, Townhall, the Washington Examiner, the Free Beacon, and the New York Observer. But none of the usual mainstream news sources seemed to have anything about this.
[An] administration official said Justice Department lawyers had dropped no bombshells last week, and that Judicial Watch was mischaracterizing what the government had said.
The official said that Justice lawyers were only referring to tapes backing up IRS emails that were routinely recycled twice a year before 2013, when the investigation into the Tea Party controversy began....The administration official said that the inspector general is examining whether any data can be recovered from the previously recycled back-up tapes and suggested that could be the cause of the confusion between the government and Judicial Watch.
Roger that. What he's saying is that backup tapes are routinely recycled and written over, but it's possible that some of the tapes weren't entirely written over. There's a chance that old emails might still be at the tail end of some of the tapes and could be recovered. And who knows: maybe some of them were Lerner's. This is, as you can imagine,(a) the longest of long shots, and (b) a pretty difficult forensic recovery job even if some parts of the backup tapes contain old messages. It's certainly not a jaw-dropping revelation.
But in right-wing fantasyland, it's no doubt already become conventional wisdom that the feds have some kind of massive government-wide backup system that contains every email ever written by any federal employee. The Obama administration has just been hiding it.
Mother Jones, a reliable non biased news source?

Location hidden

#32241 Aug 27, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you bothered to read the entire article you have seen the MJ reporter named his source for his article.......... which was THE HILL.

The Hill is a congressional newspaper that publishes daily when Congress is in session.
Washington, DC

Any other questions?

Location hidden

#32242 Aug 27, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother Jones has been nominated for 27 National Magazine Awards and has won six times, including for General Excellence in 2001,[14] 2008,[15] and 2010.[16]
In April 2013, it was named winner of the fifth annual Izzy Award, awarded by the Park Center for Independent Media for "special achievement in independent media", for its 2012 reporting, including its analysis of gun violence in the United States, coverage of dark money funding of candidates, and release of a video of Mitt Romney stating that 47 percent of the people of the United States see themselves as victims and are dependent on the government.[17]
In August 2013, Mother Jones' co-editors Monika Bauerlein and Clara Jeffery were awarded the PEN/Nora Magid Award for Magazine Editing.[18]
Also in 2010, Mother Jones won the Online News Association Award for Online Topical Reporting,[19] and in 2011 won the Utne Reader Independent Press Award for General Excellence.[20]

Marion, AR

#32243 Aug 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother Jones has been nominated for 27 National Magazine Awards and has won six times, including for General Excellence in 2001,[14] 2008,[15] and 2010.[16]
In April 2013, it was named winner of the fifth annual Izzy Award, awarded by the Park Center for Independent Media for "special achievement in independent media", for its 2012 reporting, including its analysis of gun violence in the United States, coverage of dark money funding of candidates, and release of a video of Mitt Romney stating that 47 percent of the people of the United States see themselves as victims and are dependent on the government.[17]
In August 2013, Mother Jones' co-editors Monika Bauerlein and Clara Jeffery were awarded the PEN/Nora Magid Award for Magazine Editing.[18]
Also in 2010, Mother Jones won the Online News Association Award for Online Topical Reporting,[19] and in 2011 won the Utne Reader Independent Press Award for General Excellence.[20]
Wasn't Michael Moore editor for awhile?

Location hidden

#32244 Aug 27, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Michael Moore editor for awhile?
LOL he was for just a few months before they fired him and he sued MOJO for 2 million and settled for a little over 50 thousand .
xox

United States

#32246 Aug 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney Fife didn't watch the hearings or he would know what he posted was B.S. or maybe he did and decided he'd rather be a democratic troll and lie?
xox

United States

#32247 Aug 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
...and Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize while conducting 2 wars at the same time. Liberals patting liberals on the back no different than Hollywood's award ceremonies!
xox

United States

#32248 Aug 27, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Van Jones is a liberal to the core liberal no matter what the evidence is he manipulates no different than HuffPo, MediaMatters, This Week, Little Green Footballs, Politix, CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Bill Maher, Colbert, Jon Stewart...the list is endless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
torie 7 min fir real 18
Newest Dollar General 3 hr Yea 2
Highway 93 needs a new name Chicken house road ... 4 hr Guest 27
shopping at Target 6 hr guest 6
Imperial dinner theatre 20 hr Bored 19
Walter grooms 20 hr Curious 1
Who lives here? 21 hr Info 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages