Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Lake Villa, IL

#31778 Aug 4, 2014
Crowned in 1888, he dismissed the Chancellor, Otto von Bismarck, in 1890 and launched Germany on a bellicose "New Course" in foreign affairs that culminated in his support for Austria-Hungary in the crisis of July 1914 that led to the First World War. Bombastic and impetuous, he sometimes made tactless pronouncements on sensitive topics without consulting his ministers, culminating in a disastrous Daily Telegraph interview that cost him most of his power in 1908. His top generals, Paul von Hindenburg and Erich Ludendorff, dictated policy during the First World War with little regard for the civilian government. An ineffective war leader, he lost the support of the army, abdicated in November 1918, and fled to exile in the Netherlands.

Yup gone before the war

Lake Villa, IL

#31779 Aug 4, 2014
There is a kaiser st in luxora isn't there?

Lake Villa, IL

#31780 Aug 4, 2014
Yup ,they weren't all bad.good hardworking ,intelligent God fearing folks.

Wilhelm II, German Emperor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_II,_German_Empe...
Jump to Shadow-Kaiser - Hindenburg, Wilhelm II, and Ludendorff in January 1917. Wilhelm's role in wartime was of ever-decreasing power .

Lake Villa, IL

#31782 Aug 4, 2014
Just a little HIS story.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#31783 Aug 4, 2014
guest wrote:
I am in the Luxora forum right?
I doubt you think you really are in ANY forum judging by your posts !

Lake Villa, IL

#31784 Aug 4, 2014
Just trying to figure out why luxora is the way it is,thought Id start with its history ,you have issues with this?

Lake Villa, IL

#31785 Aug 4, 2014
Haven't been there in many years 25 or so.

Lake Villa, IL

#31786 Aug 4, 2014
Pouring rain here ,thunder lightning .I love it

Lake Villa, IL

#31787 Aug 4, 2014
Am I coloring outside your predetermined lines,I apologize .

Have a good day, may God Bless you.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#31788 Aug 4, 2014
Obama and all his puppets=Lying POS

Lake Villa, IL

#31789 Aug 4, 2014
Used to live in this little unincorporated subdivision. Couple of rich peoples houses and mostly summer cottages on a hill facing a lake,eh 70 or so houses ,a guess,, the biggest mansion and the two next to it were in the Swiss chalet style, brown trim ,decorative wood trim ,about ,well over ten years ago ,the people all moved and painted the houses different colors,yellow ,blue etc,not near as nicely landscaped or as good looking now, I thought of the area ,and put it in my mind like the burgermeister and the the serfs all in the little houses surrounding it, The family that built the house and lived there before my time were named the "Boss's", the little grocery store up the hill and across the street were run by two elderly women, a mother and her daughter,named the "Neergaards" Now if I were going to write a spy thriller I might put the preceding paragraph as part of the background. I'm wondering what happened that they all moved ...and changed the painting and styles of the houses.almost as if they were hiding their heritage now ,why? Anything happen like that in blytheville osceola areas. Could just be my extraordinary imagination ...could be absolutely nothing..except a good storyline for a fiction novel. I'll be honest,I did not see wealthy persons of this type there but ,I never spent much time there ,just passed through.
Drivel

United States

#31790 Aug 4, 2014
guest wrote:
Sorry ,just jotting down random thoughts as they come to mind.
Please don't apologize for your drivel!
Anything you post over 2 sentences isn't being read anyway, so if you've got that much time to kill you might as well kill it here as anywhere else.

Lake Villa, IL

#31791 Aug 4, 2014
They can (art school) can tell you about the strokes ,I can tell you about the inspiration ,
René Magritte (1898-1967)
L'embellie
signed 'magritte'(upper left); titled '"L'EMBELLIE"'(on the reverse)
oil on canvas
25 5/8 x 21 3/8in.(65.1 x 54.3cm.)
Painted circa 1962

25&5/8 7-58 21&3/8 3-11. 25 + 21 = 46 (10). 5/8 + 3/8 = 1

Lake Villa, IL

#31792 Aug 4, 2014
This is annoying ,you think I'd type the word twice with one finger?

Lake Villa, IL

#31793 Aug 4, 2014
Surfside sc topix happy birthday
San Jose topix
St Petersburg topix coffee
Satsuma fla topix
I've got more than I remember ,my ram memory holds only so much,so I access the hard drive now and then, I ask myself a question and next Tuesday it pops out ,
Plutoe

Paragould, AR

#31794 Aug 4, 2014
Where, pray tell, is the Sun's wife employed? It is most difficult to discern, even when viewing her peculiar manner of dress. The folds are divine.

Lake Villa, IL

#31795 Aug 4, 2014
You are speaking of the folds in the robes of Jacob and Joseph in the Sistine chapel lunette? The 11 7 and 11 71, Suns not married that I know of ,which planet r u?

Lake Villa, IL

#31796 Aug 4, 2014
Mercury "quicksilver?"

Lake Villa, IL

#31797 Aug 4, 2014
Luke 8:17
King James Bible
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Lake Villa, IL

#31798 Aug 4, 2014
All posts are to be considered as fiction,research for a novel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LESTER McCain 5 hr Mary Roe 2
Christine Tribble 6 hr Mary Roe 12
Jan clark Richardson 13 hr Ghost 1
power of freedom ministries inc. (Sep '10) 16 hr Another 9
Victoria and billy Fri Unknown 2
Unsolved murders in Randolph County (Mar '09) Fri MIKE LINDELL 128
Thomas Hubert Thu Curious 8

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance