Yes

No

Other (explain below)

speller feller

Conway, AR

#31717 Aug 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you are a direct descendant of Sigmund Freud, yes you must be his youngest child Anna.
Barney doth protest too much, methinks!
Duh

Bettembourg, Luxembourg

#31718 Aug 3, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, Barney, this has your name written all over it!
The laughter at your own sad idea of humor, the misspelling of 'youre', the crude and child-like 'humor' that you are famous for, amongst others.
A few short, sad, pathetic words, with your cartoon approval, and it has your name written all over it! Duh!!!
What a moron you are!
Uncle Jed

United States

#31719 Aug 3, 2014
Duh wrote:
<quoted text> What a moron you are!
Wheeeeel Doggies, I kin shur tell you who a moron is and it's that old Barney!
I was jist a telling my kin folks about that old dummy, and they jist looked at me and said,'DUH' we alreedy knowed that uncle Jed!
Wheeeeel Doggies!
Duh

New York, NY

#31720 Aug 3, 2014
Uncle Jed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheeeeel Doggies, I kin shut tell you who a moron is and it's that old Barney!
I was jist a telling my kin folks about that old dummy, and they jist looked at me and said,'DUH' we already know ed that uncle Jed!
Wheeeeel Doggies!
Ueee eeeeee Doggies Jed no matter how hard you beg like a fog whinny you ain't going to get to lick my Fart Box clean.
fixed you hill billy learned spelling bubbly.
Ellie Mae

United States

#31721 Aug 4, 2014
See, pa, you wuz tellin us that old dumb Barney weren't no smart man! And wes been tellin you we dun knowed it!
DUH! It's that old dumb rascal Barney. We alls dun gone and knowed it, pa, espeshly when he starts tawkin all the gross and crude humor stuff, pa. That old dumb Barney, he jist tells on hisself by that old dumb silly way he tawlks.
He ain't never a gonna learned how to thank good, is he pa?
Granny dun been tawlkin bout gettin the lye soap out and warshing his mouth out a with it.
I sid, "granny ain't no way iza gonna touch that old Barney with nuthin! DUH! But it is a rite awful bunch of fun to jist sit rite back har, and watch that little dummy lost his cool and go a flyin off the handle!'
She sid " ok Ellie Mae. Since Barney is such a dummy and all, will jist wartch his head blow right off his little body here in jist a bit. Wheel doggies, yer pa was rite! Old dumb Barney is a barrel of monkeys? DUH!"
Jenks

United States

#31722 Aug 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Gatwick airport is in London, not real close to our borders.
No need to explain that to her I'm quite sure she's aware, in reference to her post it's easy to extrapolate from London to New York and in case you're still clueless New York is in the United States.
no so near to Barney

Yellville, AR

#31723 Aug 4, 2014
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to explain that to her I'm quite sure she's aware, in reference to her post it's easy to extrapolate from London to New York and in case you're still clueless New York is in the United States.
That is true, but is Barney still claiming to be in NewYork?
No,so he isn't worried because his home town be it ether Salem or Horseshoe Bay Akansas is far enough away that that disease will never bother him.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31724 Aug 4, 2014
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to explain that to her I'm quite sure she's aware, in reference to her post it's easy to extrapolate from London to New York and in case you're still clueless New York is in the United States
No, it would be easy to conclude the disease could travel to any where on the globe.

With the lack of data of deaths due to Ebola outside West Africa you have no data to extrapolate from.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31725 Aug 4, 2014
no so near to Barney wrote:
<quoted text> That is true, but is Barney still claiming to be in NewYork?
No,so he isn't worried because his home town be it ether Salem or Horseshoe Bay Akansas is far enough away that that disease will never bother him.
I could worry about the sun not coming up the morning too, but I don't.

As a U.S. citizen I find the chances of coming in contact with an animal or persons' blood or bodily fluids with the Ebola virus to be highly unlikely.

Lake Villa, IL

#31726 Aug 4, 2014
Civil rights? Well we did torture some folks...

Lake Villa, IL

#31727 Aug 4, 2014
How about the same with non terrorists ,never happened?
Pixie and Dixie

United States

#31728 Aug 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it would be easy to conclude the disease could travel to any where on the globe.
With the lack of data of deaths due to Ebola outside West Africa you have no data to extrapolate from.
You can't extrapolate draft classification, aircraft assignment or languages, seems like sex reassignment is your only expertise

Lake Villa, IL

#31729 Aug 4, 2014
"Let's look forward not backwards" so we don't have to face our crimes..

Lake Villa, IL

#31730 Aug 4, 2014
Let's blanket vote to to cover up something we did wrong ,make the law retroactive. AT&T?

Our emotions got in our way and interfered with our ideals, what we voted was right before emotional interference...let's just overlook it. Hey,can I buy ya lunch?

Lake Villa, IL

#31731 Aug 4, 2014
It was not Obamas administration that perpetrated the crimes. Saying he was going to have an open administration,he was nieve (yes good) until he got a whiff of what was going on and being covered up in the name of national security.

World Trade Center the reciept warehouse,the evidence.

Lake Villa, IL

#31732 Aug 4, 2014
For huge drug consignments.

Lake Villa, IL

#31733 Aug 4, 2014
161 tons from 1998 a year seized then dropped to 53 ,cocaine

Lake Villa, IL

#31734 Aug 4, 2014
That was 161 tons a year till 2005

CARTAGENA, Colombia Colombian police intercepted 7 tons of cocaine headed to the Dutch port of Rotterdam in one of the biggest such busts in years.

The narcotics have a street value of at least $250 million and were found stashed in 6,900 tiny packages in a container in this Caribbean port city along with bottles of pineapple conserves. The packages were stamped with logos such as "Yamaha" and "KIA" indicating the various criminal gangs behind the shipment.

ADVERTISEMENT
Rodolfo Palomino is the head of Colombia's national police and said it was the biggest seizure since 15 tons were found along the Pacific coast in 2005. Colombia is one of the world's largest producers of cocaine.

Lake Villa, IL

#31735 Aug 4, 2014
Ever wonder why there are no drug lords in America,you are not even allowed to say it,You'll end up homeless under a bridge somewhere

Lake Villa, IL

#31736 Aug 4, 2014
Cancers tumors blinded etc, and not even allowed to say it.

THERE ARE DRUGLORDS IN AMERICA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ola amigos 7 min agree 5
Prichard furniture 3 hr Tamatha 4
Chase Cissell 6 hr Disgusted 4
i heard u fart in church 14 hr Racing stripe 16
Wonderful Peco 14 hr Chicken killer 15
Bella Vita liquor license 15 hr Says everyone 6
Carmen 15 hr Summer 6
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web