Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#31692 Aug 3, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief. I should have known, but this post gives it away.
Suck it up and stop your whining!!!
"whining"

Not hardly, ROF-LMFAO, indeed I am, sucker.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31694 Aug 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"whining"
Not hardly, ROF-LMFAO, indeed I am, sucker.
It's no doubt you are. Unstable, pathetic people usually find themselves funny, even when they have actually proven just how their tiny little minds work! Trust me...we are also laughing...AT you, not with you!
And the fact that you are too stupid to even realize how this last exchange proves what a pathetic liar you are may be the funniest thing of all!
You prove that you lurk in the shadows after you have yet again been humiliated by others, too embarrassed to post under your usual name, instead, actually taking the name of someone else that occasionally posts, because you are too big of a coward to expose yourself!
But then, your sad, pathetic words give you away. You do see how everyone knows when you use other names to post your typical drivel, right? You give yourself away, regardless of the name you chose, just by a simple word or two.
Sucker!?!? You really are comical! Especially when you don't intend to be!! You really are a 10 year old boy, aren't you?
That's exactly how the mind of a little boy thinks...a fact you prove often!
Next, it's time for you to talk about bottoms...and pee-pee' s...throw in a few curse words, and a couple of "I don't care' s" and you will have tapped out all the 'tricks' up your sleeve!
And all the while, as you are rolling around laughing at yourself, just remember that we are all laughing at you, too!
Always have been, and as long as you post, we always will be!!

Location hidden

#31695 Aug 3, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no doubt you are. Unstable, pathetic people usually find themselves funny, even when they have actually proven just how their tiny little minds work! Trust me...we are also laughing...AT you, not with you!
And the fact that you are too stupid to even realize how this last exchange proves what a pathetic liar you are may be the funniest thing of all!
You prove that you lurk in the shadows after you have yet again been humiliated by others, too embarrassed to post under your usual name, instead, actually taking the name of someone else that occasionally posts, because you are too big of a coward to expose yourself!
But then, your sad, pathetic words give you away. You do see how everyone knows when you use other names to post your typical drivel, right? You give yourself away, regardless of the name you chose, just by a simple word or two.
Sucker!?!? You really are comical! Especially when you don't intend to be!! You really are a 10 year old boy, aren't you?
That's exactly how the mind of a little boy thinks...a fact you prove often!
Next, it's time for you to talk about bottoms...and pee-pee' s...throw in a few curse words, and a couple of "I don't care' s" and you will have tapped out all the 'tricks' up your sleeve!
And all the while, as you are rolling around laughing at yourself, just remember that we are all laughing at you, too!
Always have been, and as long as you post, we always will be!!
For someone who knows so much about Barney you sure got punked.

LMAO

Location hidden

#31696 Aug 3, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief. I should have known, but this post gives it away.
Suck it up and stop your whining!!!
I doubt if you ever saw Old Army post with a IP of Horseshoe Bend Ar. either.

You must have missed that the the first time..........
bottom barrel Bill

Yellville, AR

#31697 Aug 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Hey ! am glad that Barney is here!
His razor sharp wit along with the comedy of being made a fool of helps to keep this thread going.
Rupert B Jigglebottom Jr

Yellville, AR

#31698 Aug 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
No one was punked since we all knew it was you!
I personally am glad to see you back on this thread. With your absence the tread was dying.
I even agree with you about 30% of the time
Speller Feller

United States

#31699 Aug 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt if you ever saw Old Army post with a IP of Horseshoe Bend Ar. either.
You must have missed that the the first time..........
HeeHee
I sure got you, Barney!
HeeHee! You old goat! You just can't take it when I git a good one in on you, uh Barney!!
You know I got you, and you can't take it! HeeHaw !!!
Well, stick a fork in ole barn cause he is done. Got you and you know it and all you can do is whine and lie about it!
Hee HeeHeeHaw
Now that rite there's how it's done, people!
(And I got old Barney on the ropes! Spillin his guts and telling on himself!!! Can't git any better than this, yessirey!!)
Speller Feller

United States

#31700 Aug 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Trust me, punk, we all know a lot about you!
Your transparency is thinner than paper, and you are a mere puppet in our hands!!
But, you and those voices on your head laugh it up!!
Cause we are laughing at you too!:)

Location hidden

#31701 Aug 3, 2014
Rupert B Jigglebottom Jr wrote:
<quoted text> No one was punked since we all knew it was you!
I personally am glad to see you back on this thread. With your absence the tread was dying.
I even agree with you about 30% of the time
Well thanks for playing along then, you do know S.F. is really pissed at you right now for not letting them in on the joke.

Location hidden

#31702 Aug 3, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Your transparency is thinner than paper, and you are a mere puppet in our hands!!
Please enlighten me as to the proper thickness of transparency, and I will begin work on correcting that immediately.

Location hidden

#31703 Aug 3, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
" those voices on your head laugh it up"

OMG- PLEASE help me get those terrible voices of my head..........
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#31704 Aug 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you're out of jail and a pretender to the throne. Tell us a little about your 4-F status, we still haven't figured that one out but then, neither have you.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31705 Aug 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Please enlighten me as to the proper thickness of transparency, and I will begin work on correcting that immediately.
Okay....if you really want me to.
As an adjective, according to dictionary.com , it would be -'having the property of transmitting rays of light through its substance so that bodies situated beyond or behind can be distinctly seen.'
-'easily seen through, recognized, or detected.'

You far exceed the miniscule amount of thickness that transparency requires, because of the barely there film that you hide behind, leaving you 'easily seen through, recognized, and detected' with every post you make.
There are not enough hours in the day to accommodate your 'working on correcting that'!
Nor enough usable brain cells.
You will forever excel to provide the least amount of thickness needed for transparency, and that's a big deal for you to excel in any one area.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31706 Aug 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thanks for playing along then, you do know S.F. is really pissed at you right now for not letting them in on the joke.
See the puppet.
See the puppet be played.
Talk, puppet, talk!
speller feller

San Jose, CA

#31707 Aug 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Barney. You tried to make a funny. You tried to mock a type-o.
Yes, you..........tried. You just never are able to pull it OFF.
Another area you excel in.
Duh

Dublin, Ireland

#31708 Aug 3, 2014
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you're out of jail and a pretender to the throne. Tell us a little about your 4-F status, we still haven't figured that one out but then, neither have you.
Or was it youre old ladys Bed?????hahahahahah
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31710 Aug 3, 2014
Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Or was it youre old ladys Bed?????hahahahahah
You see, Barney, this has your name written all over it!
The laughter at your own sad idea of humor, the misspelling of 'youre', the crude and child-like 'humor' that you are famous for, amongst others.
A few short, sad, pathetic words, with your cartoon approval, and it has your name written all over it! Duh!!!
Maddy

United States

#31711 Aug 3, 2014
Airport staff tonight told of their fears of an Ebola outbreak after a passenger from Sierra Leone collapsed and died as she got off a plane at Gatwick.

Workers said they were terrified the virus could spread globally through the busy international hub from the West African country which is in the grip of the deadly epidemic.

The woman, said to be 72, became ill on the gangway after she left a Gambia Bird jet with 128 passengers on board.

She died in hospital on Saturday.

Ebola has killed 256 people in Sierra Leone.

A total of 826 have died in West Africa since the outbreak began in February.

Tests were carried out to see if the woman had the disease.

The plane was quarantined as ­officials desperately tried to trace everyone who had been in contact with the woman.

Airport workers faced an anxious wait to see if the woman had Ebola. One said:“Everyone’s just ­petrified.

“We’ve all seen how many people have died from Ebola, especially in Sierra Leone, and it’s terrifying.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ebola-te ...
Follow us:@DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

==========

What about our borders Obama?

Location hidden

#31712 Aug 3, 2014
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>

Out my foot, I got a I-phone and some wacky weed smuggled in here, happy as a pig in shit, how about you?

Location hidden

#31713 Aug 3, 2014
Maddy wrote:
Airport staff tonight told of their fears of an Ebola outbreak after a passenger from Sierra Leone collapsed and died as she got off a plane at Gatwick.
Workers said they were terrified the virus could spread globally through the busy international hub from the West African country which is in the grip of the deadly epidemic.
The woman, said to be 72, became ill on the gangway after she left a Gambia Bird jet with 128 passengers on board.
She died in hospital on Saturday.
Ebola has killed 256 people in Sierra Leone.
A total of 826 have died in West Africa since the outbreak began in February.
Tests were carried out to see if the woman had the disease.
The plane was quarantined as ­officials desperately tried to trace everyone who had been in contact with the woman.
Airport workers faced an anxious wait to see if the woman had Ebola. One said:“Everyone’s just ­petrified.
“We’ve all seen how many people have died from Ebola, especially in Sierra Leone, and it’s terrifying.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ebola-te ...
Follow us:@DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
==========
What about our borders Obama?

Gatwick airport is in London, not real close to our borders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Ray Lee 3 hr yep 2
Wreck savannah hart and Clyde wheeler 4 hr Hhhhhh 6
Michelle Johnson (Lee) 21 hr friend 2
Eddie Clay & Kerry Stevens both in jail (both s... (May '14) 21 hr friend 6
Robert Williford (May '14) 23 hr guest 9
Peco Fri Swagenhosen 23
Missing Dogs Fri yep 4

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance