Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Rupert B Jigglebottom Jr

Yellville, AR

#31669 Jul 30, 2014
Puppets wrote:
<quoted text>. Squeezers looking for his Obamacares
My daddy doesn't have any insurance s he always goes to the emergency room to get treated for his STDs.,
Yep

United States

#31670 Jul 30, 2014
Rupert B Jigglebottom Jr wrote:
<quoted text> My daddy doesn't have any insurance s he always goes to the emergency room to get treated for his STDs.,
Barney
Buford

Jonesboro, AR

#31671 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text> My daddy doesn't have any insurance s he always goes to the emergency room to get treated for his STDs.,
Have Barney have his livestock inoculated
sybil

Olive Branch, MS

#31672 Jul 30, 2014
Was they voting today
yep

Ashburn, VA

#31674 Jul 31, 2014
sybil wrote:
Was they voting today
Yep, Sybil, they was.
Maybelle

Campbell, MO

#31675 Jul 31, 2014
Come back Rupert! We need to talk

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#31678 Jul 31, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I found you
Other Than Honorable (OTH)
An OTH is a form of administrative discharge. This type of discharge represents a departure from the conduct and performance expected of all military members. It can also be given as the result of certain civil hearings.
Recipients of OTH discharges are barred from reenlisting into any component of the Armed Forces (including the reserves), and are normally barred from joining the Army National Guard or Air National Guard. If the veteran receives at least one Honorable discharge prior to reenlisting he will be able to enroll in VA Healthcare using that period of enlistment, and the current OTH discharge will not bar him from health care services. The VA will submit Form 7131 (Information Exchange Between VA Regional Offices and Medical Facilities) if the veteran has less than one honorable discharge to decide if the service was honorable or dishonorable for VA purposes.
Veterans with an OTH discharge who qualify for VA Healthcare are eligible to submit claims for disability compensation pay, participation in educational, volunteer, and vocational rehabilitation programs. Other Than Honorable recipients are eligible for Montgomery GI Bill benefits if they have completed at least one honorable discharge, but are excluded from all Post 9/11 GI Bill Benefits.
I think that Barney went AWOL and spent some time in the klink, the reason he knows so much about dogs is because the dogs were used to apprehend him when he went looney tune on the base he was at.
But just remember he still claimed he was a 4F
Yep

Campbell, MO

#31679 Aug 1, 2014
Stds well my neighbors took their 8 kids to ER to have their head lice removed and treatments for many years without insurance.
Rupert B Jigglebottom Jr

Yellville, AR

#31680 Aug 1, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>Stds well my neighbors took their 8 kids to ER to have their head lice removed and treatments for many years without insurance.
The neighbors must have been related or at least knew Barney since that is the kind of things he does.
Speller Feller

United States

#31681 Aug 1, 2014
Strange days, indeed! Lol
Rupert B Jigglebottom Jr

Yellville, AR

#31682 Aug 1, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
Strange days, indeed! Lol
Well Barney has left the Building !
He may have found the perfect lover,Bravo for him.
where?

Benoit, MS

#31683 Aug 1, 2014
No
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31684 Aug 1, 2014
<quoted text> Well Barney has left the Building !
He may have found the perfect lover,Bravo for him.
The cartoon judge pictures usually indicate whether Barnard has left the building or not.
Their presence indicates Barnard is in the building, just hiding behind the curtains.
Old Army

Mountain Home, AR

#31686 Aug 2, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
The cartoon judge pictures usually indicate whether Barnard has left the building or not.
Their presence indicates Barnard is in the building, just hiding behind the curtains
And you behind a keyboard
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31688 Aug 2, 2014
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
And you behind a keyboard
Touche' Old Army!
Aren't we all...
Old Army

Mountain Home, AR

#31689 Aug 2, 2014
Nope some of you get sent invitations,and still hide.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31690 Aug 2, 2014
Old Army wrote:
Nope some of you get sent invitations,and still hide.
Oh good grief. I should have known, but this post gives it away.
Suck it up and stop your whining!!!

Since: Dec 10

Overland Park Kansas

#31692 Aug 3, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief. I should have known, but this post gives it away.
Suck it up and stop your whining!!!
"whining"

Not hardly, ROF-LMFAO, indeed I am, sucker.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31694 Aug 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"whining"
Not hardly, ROF-LMFAO, indeed I am, sucker.
It's no doubt you are. Unstable, pathetic people usually find themselves funny, even when they have actually proven just how their tiny little minds work! Trust me...we are also laughing...AT you, not with you!
And the fact that you are too stupid to even realize how this last exchange proves what a pathetic liar you are may be the funniest thing of all!
You prove that you lurk in the shadows after you have yet again been humiliated by others, too embarrassed to post under your usual name, instead, actually taking the name of someone else that occasionally posts, because you are too big of a coward to expose yourself!
But then, your sad, pathetic words give you away. You do see how everyone knows when you use other names to post your typical drivel, right? You give yourself away, regardless of the name you chose, just by a simple word or two.
Sucker!?!? You really are comical! Especially when you don't intend to be!! You really are a 10 year old boy, aren't you?
That's exactly how the mind of a little boy thinks...a fact you prove often!
Next, it's time for you to talk about bottoms...and pee-pee' s...throw in a few curse words, and a couple of "I don't care' s" and you will have tapped out all the 'tricks' up your sleeve!
And all the while, as you are rolling around laughing at yourself, just remember that we are all laughing at you, too!
Always have been, and as long as you post, we always will be!!

Since: Dec 10

Overland Park Kansas

#31695 Aug 3, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no doubt you are. Unstable, pathetic people usually find themselves funny, even when they have actually proven just how their tiny little minds work! Trust me...we are also laughing...AT you, not with you!
And the fact that you are too stupid to even realize how this last exchange proves what a pathetic liar you are may be the funniest thing of all!
You prove that you lurk in the shadows after you have yet again been humiliated by others, too embarrassed to post under your usual name, instead, actually taking the name of someone else that occasionally posts, because you are too big of a coward to expose yourself!
But then, your sad, pathetic words give you away. You do see how everyone knows when you use other names to post your typical drivel, right? You give yourself away, regardless of the name you chose, just by a simple word or two.
Sucker!?!? You really are comical! Especially when you don't intend to be!! You really are a 10 year old boy, aren't you?
That's exactly how the mind of a little boy thinks...a fact you prove often!
Next, it's time for you to talk about bottoms...and pee-pee' s...throw in a few curse words, and a couple of "I don't care' s" and you will have tapped out all the 'tricks' up your sleeve!
And all the while, as you are rolling around laughing at yourself, just remember that we are all laughing at you, too!
Always have been, and as long as you post, we always will be!!
For someone who knows so much about Barney you sure got punked.

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's going on?? 12 hr I Wonder 2
Taco Casa 12 hr Momofboys 11
Celebrate Recovery Fri Pffft 6
Computer Repair (Sep '09) Fri No name needed 18
Carnival at Fairgrounds May 24 Concerned Public ... 3
Unsolved murders in Randolph County (Mar '09) May 23 Ann 134
Larrys' Pizza being turned into a Diner May 22 How 8

Pocahontas Jobs

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages