Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31324 Jul 16, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
We have had a presence in the Middle East since WWII, had it's roots during the Barbary Wars. Back when I served there, 400 miles from the Russian border, it was about Russia, nukes, Libya, and AL-Fathah.
Which Barbary War? The one in 1801 or the one in 1815. Libya is usually considered North Africa. Anyway, thank you for your service.
age limit

Trumann, AR

#31325 Jul 16, 2014
Dead, all dead
Redd

Newport, AR

#31326 Jul 16, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
You are redundant, whether you mean to be or not. I honestly don't think you mean to be redundant, however, I believe it's all you know.
Face it, Barney, you don't have much substance, thereby forcing you to be redundant. And though you are redundantly redundant, you aren't even good at that.
Then I guess it must be your Holy duty to harass someone you think is beneath you. Seems that smacks of some form of redundancy within itself, a redundancy based on ridicule, which smacks of the type of person you may be, which explains how a person of such high intelligence, as yourself, would take the time to waste those talents on someone you don't even know and think beneath you, which might indicate that you must have no life, which explains your inflated ego, having few to which compare, but needs human contact, which explains why your attracted so much to Barney.

Barney, be warned..you now have a stalker.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#31327 Jul 16, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Barbary War? The one in 1801 or the one in 1815. Libya is usually considered North Africa. Anyway, thank you for your service.
OMG, LMFAO, he said "Barbary Wars" !
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31328 Jul 16, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I guess it must be your Holy duty to harass someone you think is beneath you. Seems that smacks of some form of redundancy within itself, a redundancy based on ridicule, which smacks of the type of person you may be, which explains how a person of such high intelligence, as yourself, would take the time to waste those talents on someone you don't even know and think beneath you, which might indicate that you must have no life, which explains your inflated ego, having few to which compare, but needs human contact, which explains why your attracted so much to Barney.
Whatever floats your boat, reddy.
I've tried to have conversations with Barney, and he resorts to this same sort of stupidity as you have!
You don't like it, don't read it. You and Barney don't like it, then shelve your stupidity and learn how to converse normally.
And years show, you neither one can nor will.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31329 Jul 16, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I originally started this thread as Rick, I guess you would be the newcomer. I got to know Barney through this thread long before you appeared, back when it was a much more accepting of other views...and before this place became strictly a bitch and insult outlet for anyone not readily agreeing with anothers particular point of view.
You must not have much to do constructively.
Maybe you should reevaluate where it went terribly wrong.
The insults originate from your main squeeze 'Barney' along with the intolerance for opinions other than yours/his.
Why don't you get off your self righteous high horse and learn how to deal with the fact that anyone can post here whether you like it or whether you approve. It's life, it's freedom, and it's the American way. S
So grab a tissue and stop your whining.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#31330 Jul 16, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
A stalker with a close relationship to a sociopath, quite intriguing really.
Lucille

Jonesboro, AR

#31331 Jul 16, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, LMFAO, he said "Barbary Wars" !
Yes he did, your point. Still waiting 4-F?
Lana

Anonymous Proxy

#31333 Jul 16, 2014
Lucille wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did, your point. Still waiting 4-F?
No he did not.Answer Boy is a Fake Vet24
Redd

Newport, AR

#31334 Jul 17, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should reevaluate where it went terribly wrong.
The insults originate from your main squeeze 'Barney' along with the intolerance for opinions other than yours/his.
Why don't you get off your self righteous high horse and learn how to deal with the fact that anyone can post here whether you like it or whether you approve. It's life, it's freedom, and it's the American way. S
So grab a tissue and stop your whining.
Here's the problem with your synopsis, there are only a couple of horse's asses on left here constantly hounding Barney. Sure it's an open forum, filled with mostly people trashing some teenage girls reputation or spreading whose running around with whom behind their spouses back.

It also allows high horse SOB's like me to hound your ass if I please, I now please to start hounding your chickenshit ass anytime I feel the notion. Sorta like you have been doing Barney for quite some time.

You might grab a tissue too. Sitting around a public library, on the internet all day must create quite a aroma.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31337 Jul 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the problem with your synopsis, there are only a couple of horse's asses on left here constantly hounding Barney. Sure it's an open forum, filled with mostly people trashing some teenage girls reputation or spreading whose running around with whom behind their spouses back.
It also allows high horse SOB's like me to hound your ass if I please, I now please to start hounding your chickenshit ass anytime I feel the notion. Sorta like you have been doing Barney for quite some time.
You might grab a tissue too. Sitting around a public library, on the internet all day must create quite a aroma.
You betcha, stud!
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31338 Jul 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
A 'Tim the tool man Taylor' snort thrown in after that rant and you got yourself a real masterpiece of stupidity!
Redd

Newport, AR

#31339 Jul 17, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
A 'Tim the tool man Taylor' snort thrown in after that rant and you got yourself a real masterpiece of stupidity!
What are you, f**king 16?
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31340 Jul 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is bothering Barney, he's a bonafide war hero and such. It's that weasel BarneyII that is being hounded. That character lies about just about anything and mostly talks about things he knows nothing about. When proven wrong he simply makes accusations and changes the subject. You need to have Barney explain the difference between your acquaintance and BarneyII. would you please have him explain his 4-F classification while you're at it.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31341 Jul 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You are really good at this!
You are really showing that you are boss!
In fact, you sound just like Barney!!
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31342 Jul 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
You really sound like you are in control and a threat to be reckoned with!
You can really curse like a big, bad....school yard bully!
I think you are just a little bit funny...
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31343 Jul 17, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
You really sound like you are in control and a threat to be reckoned with!
You can really curse like a big, bad....school yard bully!
I think you are just a little bit funny...
Andrew thinks Barney is funny
age limit

Oklahoma City, OK

#31344 Jul 17, 2014
Time to kill these babies
age limit

Oklahoma City, OK

#31345 Jul 17, 2014
I like'em dead
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31346 Jul 17, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew thinks Barney is funny
Barney also thinks Barney is funny. As well as the dignified Redd, who seems as preoccupied with bottoms and their functions as Barney does.
A common bond that runs deep between the two.
I can see why the two are so close and defend the other like they do...ya don't find very many grown men who like to talk about bottoms, what drops out of them, and throw that f-bomb like old Redd and old Barney do.
Two peas in a pod, they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Shannon Palmer? 1 hr Guest 4
Ericas the best 4 hr Guess l 111
fresh produce 7 hr wondering 2
don's steakhouse 17 hr you know 11
wayne and shirly maynard (Jul '13) Mon to dumb 8
kathy smith Mon friend 3
savanah heart Mon know it all 15
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE