Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Maddy

United States

#31176 Jul 10, 2014
Ever wonder why voter ID is necessary?

Wonder why NC now requires voter ID?

In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney.(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.(Another statistical impossibility).

In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.

In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158%voter turnout.

Palm Beach County, FL had a 141%voter turnout.

In one Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote. Imagine that!
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31177 Jul 10, 2014
guest wrote:
Don't worry about .It's not like you care!! You are a douche bag. Saying such filth about me. Why do you run me down?? I would never talk that trash about you. Why???
We want you to see the errors of your ways, what are you talking about?
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31178 Jul 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mine shareing where you got this information?
"medical reasons" OMG LMFAO
Happy to oblige
http://www.calledtoservevietnam.com/blog/info...

Or
http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/wars/a/draft2_...

Or
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

They all say essentially the same
Speller Feller

Duluth, GA

#31179 Jul 10, 2014
guest wrote:
Don't worry about .It's not like you care!! You are a douche bag. Saying such filth about me. Why do you run me down?? I would never talk that trash about you. Why???
Barney?? Jimmy?? Redd??
Cooter Brown??
Filth about you...? Who are you...who are you speaking to...and what is this 'filth' you speak of?
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#31181 Jul 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mine shareing where you got this information?
"medical reasons" OMG LMFAO
By the way, Barney, the correct word would be "mind".
Would you MIND...
And, you should drop the 'e' in sharing...
I know these silly mistakes don't bother you when you do them, and when you make these mistakes, you don't care in the least...
However, it does bother you when others make similar errors...especially in a case where you've spun out of control, you are proven wrong, and you have nothing else to say...so while you won't care about your own personal blunders and could use some sort of spell check, but don't...remember this before you go pointing out a type-o from another.
Redd

Newport, AR

#31182 Jul 11, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Barney, the correct word would be "mind".
Would you MIND...
And, you should drop the 'e' in sharing...
I know these silly mistakes don't bother you when you do them, and when you make these mistakes, you don't care in the least...
However, it does bother you when others make similar errors...especially in a case where you've spun out of control, you are proven wrong, and you have nothing else to say...so while you won't care about your own personal blunders and could use some sort of spell check, but don't...remember this before you go pointing out a type-o from another.
Damn son, you need to get a life.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#31184 Jul 11, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn son, you need to get a life.
No worries Redd, they have diarrhea of the mouth from the SOUR GRAPES. I have to throw them a little Red meat now and then to get the subject changed.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31185 Jul 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries Redd, they have diarrhea of the mouth from the SOUR GRAPES. I have to throw them a little Red meat now and then to get the subject changed.
Were you 4-F or Section 8, you have problems with the jargon?
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31186 Jul 11, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You only change the subject when you're wrong, but then you're always changing subjects.
Speller Feller

United States

#31187 Jul 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
There are fewer things funnier than watching Barney tripping on his tongue, crying about being picked on, and finally professing his greatness all in the same post...and to think he is really believable is the funniest of all!

Location hidden

#31188 Jul 11, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Letting your mouth show your ignorance again.

As I said after I enlisted my draft status was 4-f.

Now let me break this down for you dick head.

I was 17 years old when I joined on the delayed enlistment program.

At the age of 18 years, by law I had to register for the draft, but I had already enlisted and was not subject to the draft making my draft status- 4-F.

As any ones draft status would be the same AFTER enlisting.

Can't draft a person who had already joined !

But by all means please continue to make an ass of yourself I'm not through using you as my personal cheap entertainment just yet, but you are getting close.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31189 Jul 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Letting your mouth show your ignorance again.
As I said after I enlisted my draft status was 4-f.
Now let me break this down for you dick head.
I was 17 years old when I joined on the delayed enlistment program.
At the age of 18 years, by law I had to register for the draft, but I had already enlisted and was not subject to the draft making my draft status- 4-F.
As any ones draft status would be the same AFTER enlisting.
Can't draft a person who had already joined !
But by all means please continue to make an ass of yourself I'm not through using you as my personal cheap entertainment just yet, but you are getting close.
4-F has always been for disabilities, never for after a person enlisted. You are probably the only person ever to be treated that way. They probably figured you would get an early discharge with a section eight so why not go ahead and make you 4-F, you definitely had a disability. Did you ever get the difference between a squadron and a wing figured out. Talked to a retired major that thought he flew out of CNA in 66&67 but wasn't sure now that you demand that his plane was not assigned to the base. He sounded more flabbergasted than confused. He has doubts about your militAry expertise also.

Location hidden

#31191 Jul 11, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
4-F has always been for disabilities, never for after a person enlisted. You are probably the only person ever to be treated that way. They probably figured you would get an early discharge with a section eight so why not go ahead and make you 4-F, you definitely had a disability. Did you ever get the difference between a squadron and a wing figured out. Talked to a retired major that thought he flew out of CNA in 66&67 but wasn't sure now that you demand that his plane was not assigned to the base. He sounded more flabbergasted than confused. He has doubts about your militAry expertise also.
LMFAO, is this the only way you have of getting some one to pay a little Attention to your ignorance, is to act like a idiot?

What the Hell am I thinking, of course it is.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31192 Jul 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, is this the only way you have of getting some one to pay a little Attention to your ignorance, is to act like a idiot?
What the Hell am I thinking, of course it is.
At least it's your rear being molested this time. You know it's the truth about the draft cards and the 102's, your just too stupid to admit it. I don't think anyone thinks you're a military genius with the posts that you are supplying us. You asked for verification for draft classification, give us some verification that 4-F was ever used for your situation. Did you ever figure out that the 32nd was placed in a wing and the 102's stayed in the Netherlands or are you still too dumb to read your own articles? I bet your parents were proud!

Location hidden

#31193 Jul 11, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
At least it's your rear being molested this time. You know it's the truth about the draft cards and the 102's, your just too stupid to admit it. I don't think anyone thinks you're a military genius with the posts that you are supplying us. You asked for verification for draft classification, give us some verification that 4-F was ever used for your situation. Did you ever figure out that the 32nd was placed in a wing and the 102's stayed in the Netherlands or are you still too dumb to read your own articles? I bet your parents were proud
When someone is nasty or treats you poorly don't take it personally .

It says nothing about you but a lot about them.

Have a great day sir/madam
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31194 Jul 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't ever taken it personally when you've acted nasty and treated me poorly.
I have always known your bad behavior spoke volumes about you...so have your wrong observations and your obvious mistakes and refusal to admit them.
Case in point...Your above ridiculous post!
What is really wrong with you?
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31195 Jul 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't remember the last time anyone but you treated me badly. I stated facts you called me a liar. You asked for verification, I provided it, you called names, used profanity, I provided more information. If you were to go back over both of our posts you would find that I'm much more civil than you. Don't act like the injured party here, you are wrong and you know it be a man, admit when you're wrong.

Location hidden

#31196 Jul 12, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't remember the last time anyone but you treated me badly. I stated facts you called me a liar. You asked for verification, I provided it, you called names, used profanity, I provided more information. If you were to go back over both of our posts you would find that I'm much more civil than you. Don't act like the injured party here, you are wrong and you know it be a man, admit when you're wrong.
No worries my friend, I forgive everyones ignorance.

Have a wonderful day!
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31197 Jul 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries my friend, I forgive everyones ignorance.
Have a wonderful day!
Yep, we all knew you were a phony. And yes, forgiving oneself is important, it is the first step to recovery. Thank you, and you have a wonderful day too.
Pondering

Little Rock, AR

#31198 Jul 12, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we all knew you were a phony. And yes, forgiving oneself is important, it is the first step to recovery. Thank you, and you have a wonderful day too.
Been watching Barney for months, the boy never learns. He will post the most outrageous claims and when he gets caught in his ignorance he develops this holier than thou attitude. He'll be back, attacking someone before long, getting indignant, being an ass and then when proved he's wrong, he'll do the same thing again. I see that you've noticed he either posts from ultra liberal sources or he conveniently abbreviates other sources, including only self serving parts of articles. Good luck with him, you definitely showed him for what he is in this case. 4-F, indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When did all the colored people move in? 9 min Just say it 89
3.9 Million Missing 11 hr romeo 4
Reality 18 hr JCR 1
Best male singer in pocahontas 21 hr imperial 9
Why wouldn't you believe 22 hr Guest 1
Bryan Allen Morgan Arrested Again!! Sun Nikki Morgan 2
First national bank loses 3.9 million from thief Sun guest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages