Other (explain below)

barney is wrong again

Yellville, AR

#31164 Jul 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
I said no 102's there after 1965.
Fake Vet, any real vet would have know after enlisting your draft status becomes 4-F, I was rubbing it in your face that you could not answer such a simple question that any Veteran would know instantly.
Funny isn't it that Ol Barney seems to know all about being a 4F and not much about the real military.
I served and my statis was never 4f
Could it be that Barney is the Fake vet?
Since lies about almost everything ,you can bet that the only military service he had is what he could find on the internet,
here you go about that 4F RATING
2-D - Ministerial Students - deferred from military service.

3-A - Hardship Deferment - deferred from military service because service would cause hardship upon his family.

4-C - Alien or Dual National - sometimes exempt from military service.

4-D - Ministers of Religion - exempted from military service.

4-F - Not Qualified for Military Service due to medical reasons.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31165 Jul 10, 2014
barney is wrong again wrote:
<quoted text> Funny isn't it that Ol Barney seems to know all about being a 4F and not much about the real military.
Since lies about almost everything ,you can bet that the only military service he had is what he could find on the internet,
3-A - Hardship Deferment - deferred from military service because service would cause hardship upon his family.
All Obarney has to do is look up the history of the base and he would no he is wrong but the boy doesn't understand the concept of squadron so he thinks that since a squadron operated under another entity then it had to be located there. Heck, if he would wiki the F-102 he would learn every unit that ever used the plane and the years they were used. I've never known anyone that thought 4-F would get you into the service, heard of people chopping off a toe to become 4-F. I am really starting to doubt the boys military endeavours.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31166 Jul 10, 2014
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-102_Delta_Da...

United States Air Forces in Europe
32d Fighter-Interceptor Squadron Soesterberg AB (19601969)
431st Fighter-Interceptor Squadron Zaragosa AB (19601964)
496th Fighter-Interceptor Squadron Hahn AB (19601970)
497th Fighter-Interceptor Squadron Torrejon AB (19601963)
525th Fighter-Interceptor Squadron Bitburg AB (19591969)
526th Fighter-Interceptor Squadron Ramstein AB (19601970)

The major difference between Bitburg and CNA is they are both in different countries, similarities are that they both had squadrons flew 102's, operated under the same wing and both closed in the mid 90's.

Never met anyone in the military that was 4-F, heard of people cutting off a toe to become 4-F so that could get out of the military. I's starting to have a whole lot of doubts about your military endeavours. I was in Blytheville yesterday, can't talk to five people without stumbling across two that were Viet Nam veterans, not a one could getting that new draft card you mentioned. I'll ask them about the 4-F classification. They were curious as to why I was asking so I let them let them look at my iPad and this topic. Now remember, they were all career military, but based only on your posts, they thought you would have been classified section 8 but they did agree with little Andrew "Your Funny"
speller feller

Knoxville, TN

#31167 Jul 10, 2014
Barney is probably using the same source for his military insight as he uses for his political insight.
It would explain why he is yet again wrong, but will refuse to concede.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31168 Jul 10, 2014
speller feller wrote:
Barney is probably using the same source for his military insight as he uses for his political insight.
It would explain why he is yet again wrong, but will refuse to concede.
I can live with his refusal to concede as long as he doesn't conceive.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31171 Jul 10, 2014
barney is wrong again wrote:
<quoted text> Funny isn't it that Ol Barney seems to know all about being a 4F and not much about the real military.
Would you mine shareing where you got this information?

"medical reasons" OMG LMFAO

Tampa, FL

#31172 Jul 10, 2014
Don't worry about .It's not like you care!! You are a douche bag. Saying such filth about me. Why do you run me down?? I would never talk that trash about you. Why???

Tampa, FL

#31173 Jul 10, 2014
You didn't have a military. Id until you found out the price was gonna be cheaper at the lions den??
Speller Feller

Duluth, GA

#31174 Jul 10, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I can live with his refusal to concede as long as he doesn't conceive.
We can only hope!
Speller Feller

Duluth, GA

#31175 Jul 10, 2014
http://www.caintv.com/watch-this-houston-woma...

Support continues to decline for Barney's hero!
Maddy

United States

#31176 Jul 10, 2014
Ever wonder why voter ID is necessary?

Wonder why NC now requires voter ID?

In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney.(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.(Another statistical impossibility).

In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.

In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158%voter turnout.

Palm Beach County, FL had a 141%voter turnout.

In one Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote. Imagine that!
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31177 Jul 10, 2014
guest wrote:
Don't worry about .It's not like you care!! You are a douche bag. Saying such filth about me. Why do you run me down?? I would never talk that trash about you. Why???
We want you to see the errors of your ways, what are you talking about?
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31178 Jul 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy to oblige
http://www.calledtoservevietnam.com/blog/info...

Or
http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/wars/a/draft2_...

Or
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

They all say essentially the same
Speller Feller

Duluth, GA

#31179 Jul 10, 2014
guest wrote:
Barney?? Jimmy?? Redd??
Cooter Brown??
Filth about you...? Who are you...who are you speaking to...and what is this 'filth' you speak of?
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#31181 Jul 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Barney, the correct word would be "mind".
Would you MIND...
And, you should drop the 'e' in sharing...
I know these silly mistakes don't bother you when you do them, and when you make these mistakes, you don't care in the least...
However, it does bother you when others make similar errors...especially in a case where you've spun out of control, you are proven wrong, and you have nothing else to say...so while you won't care about your own personal blunders and could use some sort of spell check, but don't...remember this before you go pointing out a type-o from another.
Redd

Newport, AR

#31182 Jul 11, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Barney, the correct word would be "mind".
Would you MIND...
And, you should drop the 'e' in sharing...
I know these silly mistakes don't bother you when you do them, and when you make these mistakes, you don't care in the least...
However, it does bother you when others make similar errors...especially in a case where you've spun out of control, you are proven wrong, and you have nothing else to say...so while you won't care about your own personal blunders and could use some sort of spell check, but don't...remember this before you go pointing out a type-o from another.
Damn son, you need to get a life.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31184 Jul 11, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn son, you need to get a life.
No worries Redd, they have diarrhea of the mouth from the SOUR GRAPES. I have to throw them a little Red meat now and then to get the subject changed.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31185 Jul 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries Redd, they have diarrhea of the mouth from the SOUR GRAPES. I have to throw them a little Red meat now and then to get the subject changed.
Were you 4-F or Section 8, you have problems with the jargon?
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31186 Jul 11, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you 4-F or Section 8, you have problems with the jargon?
You only change the subject when you're wrong, but then you're always changing subjects.
Speller Feller

United States

#31187 Jul 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
There are fewer things funnier than watching Barney tripping on his tongue, crying about being picked on, and finally professing his greatness all in the same post...and to think he is really believable is the funniest of all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's being done to slow down the stealing? 34 min Confused 7
Cop Willy Kemble 3 hr Wondering 7
mandy 4 hr common sense 6
Magen pascal (Dec '09) 6 hr Rufus 8
rebekah davis (Mar '10) 7 hr Guest 7
evil to the core (Apr '14) 13 hr guest 8
Cheating (Aug '12) 19 hr tell it 76
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?