Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#31051 Jul 6, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost that one days ago, remember you said Nostradamus was Greek and the Dutch spoke German. My statement was a joke, yours was ignorance. You remind me of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who has self proclaimed himself ruler of the Muslim world and has officially declared victory over all foreign powers, you're both delusional. Going to church right now, you try to come up with anything at all intelligent and I might respond.
Funny how seem to ignore that in that same uninterrupted series of post I closed with.

"I will quite screwing with you, he was really French". Nostradamus

Yes I said a majority of Dutch people speak German, and i will repeat it.

You see 70 % of the Dutch people do speak German as a second language as well as English and French.

I do believe 70% pretty much constitutes a majority.

Location hidden

#31052 Jul 6, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make fun of Barney, he's lonely and possibly comes from a long line of goat fornicator. Wonder is his prom date wore wool?
They teach you talk like that in church?
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31053 Jul 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
They teach you talk like that in church?
No, but they warn us about it in Leviticus
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31054 Jul 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how seem to ignore that in that same uninterrupted series of post I closed with.
"I will quite screwing with you, he was really French". Nostradamus
Yes I said a majority of Dutch people speak German, and i will repeat it.
You see 70 % of the Dutch people do speak German as a second language as well as English and French.
I do believe 70% pretty much constitutes a majority.
Well, how many second languages do they have, German, English and French. I don't remember any of my Dutch friend's kids taking German, but English was required. In fact Dutch television had weekly English lessons while I was there. I believe you're screwing with me was after it was brought to your attention. Must have been or you would not have raised so much heck about me saying that the French quatrain was Dutch. You always say your screwing with us after your caught in an error. I'm going to go have my second meal, breakfast, brunch, snack, lunch. Enough second meals?

Location hidden

#31055 Jul 6, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but they warn us about it in Leviticus

Don't they warn you about baring false witness as well.

Seem to me a bit hypocritical saying your going to church in one post and accusing some one of F#cking goats in the next.

By the way, what the status on your draft card after you joined the USAF in 1965?
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31056 Jul 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Seem to me a bit hypocritical saying your going to church in one post and accusing some one of F#cking goats in the next.
By the way, what the status on your draft card after you joined the USAF in 1965?
I accused you of nothing I wondered about the possibility. Didn't say I joined in '65, I told you where I was. You haven't answered a single one of my questions yet, you've made my point, but you've answered no questions. Yes, I bet you're not much of a chess player.
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31057 Jul 6, 2014
And you're still wearing out those judge buttons. I liked it better when you and your alter egos congratulated each other, nothing like a cyber high five or an electronic pat on the back. And how many second languages do we have?
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31058 Jul 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
And just because you do it, you would not be un clothing false witnesses, you would not want to bear false witness. Probably like your Greek fantasy and you knew that all along, right?

Location hidden

#31059 Jul 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are telling the truth about being USAF Vet like me, you will know exactly what your draft status was after joining the AF.

Could be you are telling the truth, that would fit the profile of a coward quite well.

In 1965 the draft was going strong, boots hitting the ground in South Vietnam and the USAF seemed a pretty safe place to be to avoid getting drafted into the Army where 88% of the Army draftees were infantry riflemen and accounted for over half of Army deaths.
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31060 Jul 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are telling the truth about being USAF Vet like me, you will know exactly what your draft status was after joining the AF.
Could be you are telling the truth, that would fit the profile of a coward quite well.
In 1965 the draft was going strong, boots hitting the ground in South Vietnam and the USAF seemed a pretty safe place to be to avoid getting drafted into the Army where 88% of the Army draftees were infantry riflemen and accounted for over half of Army deaths.
Are you saying you became an Air Force ver to avoid getting drafted into the army where 88% of the draftees were infantry riflemen and accounted for over half of Army deaths. You're not the hero we thought you were. Oh, yeah, you didn't go any place.

Location hidden

#31061 Jul 6, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
And just because you do it, you would not be un clothing false witnesses, you would not want to bear false witness. Probably like your Greek fantasy and you knew that all along, right?
Being I am not a Bear, I won't be "bearing" any thing, I have NO reservations about baring your stupidity to the world.

Now you should be proud of that, BC if it were not for me using you as a cheap source of entertainmen tB/C no one else on here really pays you any attention.

Let's give it a try, and see what happens, what do you say?

Safe bet to say you will be discoursing with new folks with far away IP,s, if do any at all"

As you have told me, that I-Pad changes IP's every time you go into a different room.

Location hidden

#31062 Jul 6, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you became an Air Force ver to avoid getting drafted into the army where 88% of the draftees were infantry riflemen and accounted for over half of Army deaths. You're not the hero we thought you were. Oh, yeah, you didn't go any place.
Not at all, I joined because I damn well felt like it.

You see the draft ended on Jan. 27, 1973, I joined the AF after the draft ended.

Any more questions- I sure hope so!

Location hidden

#31063 Jul 6, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
I accused you of nothing I wondered about the possibility. Didn't say I joined in '65, I told you where I was. You haven't answered a single one of my questions yet, you've made my point, but you've answered no questions. Yes, I bet you're not much of a chess player
Trick question Goober, your draft status would have been the same after joining regardless of what year you joined.

Check Mate

Location hidden

#31064 Jul 6, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
And you're still wearing out those judge buttons. I liked it better when you and your alter egos congratulated each other, nothing like a cyber high five or an electronic pat on the back. And how many second languages do we have?
Just one more thing before I go.

The I Phone 4S from which I post still lacks the application to judge post.

Don't believe me, just pick one and try it.
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31065 Jul 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Trick question Goober, your draft status would have been the same after joining regardless of what year you joined.
Check Mate
Wonder Boy, you keep saying that I joined the service in 65, I keep correcting you. So you avoided the service until the fighting had stopped, then when it was safe you signed up. You're not much of a hero.
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31066 Jul 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Being I am not a Bear, I won't be "bearing" any thing, I have NO reservations about baring your stupidity to the world.
Now you should be proud of that, BC if it were not for me using you as a cheap source of entertainmen tB/C no one else on here really pays you any attention.
Let's give it a try, and see what happens, what do you say?
Safe bet to say you will be discoursing with new folks with far away IP,s, if do any at all"
As you have told me, that I-Pad changes IP's every time you go into a different room.
Changes every time I change rooms, I have world's most complex router, hard to believe that a $70 router from Netgear would be so technologically advanced. Every post I've made has jonesboro listed. I will admit I'm entertaining, most people do, but cheap, idiotic p, a dullard, that is left to you. We are waiting for you to make anyone look stupid, I'm sure you can, but with your intellect it would be an accident. The only errors you've pointed out so far are spelling and punctuation and I doubt if you'll get much of a following in your quest to find work with that.
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31067 Jul 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Several of the pilots that were at the 32nd FIS were trained to fly aircraft other than the F-102's, went to Nam and were shot down. I hate that you feel that a person that had a cupcake assignment was a coward. What did you do in the war Daddy?
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31068 Jul 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one more thing before I go.
The I Phone 4S from which I post still lacks the application to judge post.
Don't believe me, just pick one and try it.
If you can make my router change ip addresses, you must be a wizard with an iPhone.

Location hidden

#31069 Jul 6, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder Boy, you keep saying that I joined the service in 65, I keep correcting you. So you avoided the service until the fighting had stopped, then when it was safe you signed up. You're not much of a hero.
WRONG again oh educated one, I waited till I was 17 years old and talked my parents into sighing for me so I could join.

BTW, what part of that post do you not understand?

I made it pretty clear what year you joined was irrelevant.

Any true Veteran would have know in a instant what their classification was after they joined.

Location hidden

#31070 Jul 6, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder Boy, you keep saying that I joined the service in 65, I keep correcting you. So you avoided the service until the fighting had stopped, then when it was safe you signed up. You're not much of a hero
Just not much on math or history are you ole post graduate degree holding Feller?

For one thing I Just told you I joined post 1973.

And two- Direct U.S. military involvement ended on 15 August 1973 as a result of the ...
&#8206;Fall of Saigon.

Just keep opening that mouth and inserting your foot in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie 22 min Twin 8
last day of school 2 hr Just me 8
Throesch Office 3 hr theman 2
Best Brawler in Pocahontas?!? (Jan '15) 4 hr ghpizat 29
Who lives here? 7 hr Hell NO 32
is peco still hiring? 15 hr guest 15
new pooch 21 hr obsolete 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages