Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Lake Villa, IL

#31031 Jul 6, 2014
I chose the handle it back in 2002

Lake Villa, IL

#31032 Jul 6, 2014
Bought the house that "Van Gogh" depicted, The one Dylan sang about in "Tangled a Up in Blue" lived basement apt on montague st (steep hill) in Delacroix(of the cross). You know the one painted to the left in Chagalls "White Crucifixion?"

Lake Villa, IL

#31033 Jul 6, 2014
Dylan said "Italian poet from the thirteenth century" ,than I believe he later changed it to the fifteenth,I don't think nostradamus was Italian ,French I thought ,

“He will come to expose the false topography,
the urns of the tombs will be opened.
Sect and holy philosophy to thrive,
black for white and the new for the old.”

Nostradamus – Century VII Quatrain 14

Lake Villa, IL

#31034 Jul 6, 2014
Honestly ,I'm more upset about my father ,...I do not follow these writings
I do find them interesting though...they can usually be taken many ways and he even says that they only reveal half the picture....

Ha ,you should read this one I interpreted,talks about numbers and books..
Not me ,but it does state the persons name..

Lake Villa, IL

#31035 Jul 6, 2014
Good morning,I have to go ,special needs person to care fot.

Lake Villa, IL

#31036 Jul 6, 2014
For

Lake Villa, IL

#31037 Jul 6, 2014
I'm all confused ,have someone that keeps drawing my attention away ,the house "Van Gogh " depicted (I think it's a Van Gogh") is in the same area as the one on the left in Chagalls " White Crucifixion" The house on the right in the chagall painting "with the woman and child ,is up over the state line.you will find the street names in Delacroix revealing.

G'Day

Lake Villa, IL

#31041 Jul 6, 2014
Never noticed this before look at the zipcodes down around Slidell and Delacroix

70458, 70459, 70460, 70461, 70469.(101 7)

Lake Villa, IL

#31042 Jul 6, 2014
As my second ex would say "That's It"

Guess I can be certified now.
cer·ti·fied [sur-tuh-fahyd] Show IPA
adjective
having or proved by a certificate: a certified representative.
guaranteed; reliably endorsed: a certified check.
legally declared insane.
committed to a mental institution.
Origin:
1605–15; certify +-ed2

Lake Villa, IL

#31043 Jul 6, 2014
It does not help that some program keeps adding words and changing my spellings wrong,everytime I type God ,it adds an a before the word,I do not have such a program on my tablet that I'm aware of .
This time it changed before to "be gore "
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31044 Jul 6, 2014
guest is a refreshing change from Barney.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31045 Jul 6, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
Barney, go to the roundhouse' we can't corner you there.
I will give you credit for one thing, your'e pretty good at coming up with reasons of why you have not gotten ole Barney into a corner.

But there is the advantage of having time to think while you sit in one and ponder why the passage written in French had you convinced it was written in Dutch.
Speller feller

United States

#31046 Jul 6, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
guest is a refreshing change from Barney.
Indeed!!
Jack

Peel, AR

#31048 Jul 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie about being a vet then hide behind grand children.
Not only are you a liar you are a coward to.
This coming from the supreme goat fornicator, old Barney!
The truth is that Barney is a lair and a coward too!
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31049 Jul 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you credit for one thing, your'e pretty good at coming up with reasons of why you have not gotten ole Barney into a corner.
But there is the advantage of having time to think while you sit in one and ponder why the passage written in French had you convinced it was written in Dutch.
You lost that one days ago, remember you said Nostradamus was Greek and the Dutch spoke German. My statement was a joke, yours was ignorance. You remind me of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who has self proclaimed himself ruler of the Muslim world and has officially declared victory over all foreign powers, you're both delusional. Going to church right now, you try to come up with anything at all intelligent and I might respond.
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31050 Jul 6, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text> This coming from the supreme goat fornicator, old Barney!
The truth is that Barney is a lair and a coward too!
Don't make fun of Barney, he's lonely and possibly comes from a long line of goat fornicator. Wonder is his prom date wore wool?

Kansas City Ks.

#31051 Jul 6, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost that one days ago, remember you said Nostradamus was Greek and the Dutch spoke German. My statement was a joke, yours was ignorance. You remind me of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who has self proclaimed himself ruler of the Muslim world and has officially declared victory over all foreign powers, you're both delusional. Going to church right now, you try to come up with anything at all intelligent and I might respond.
Funny how seem to ignore that in that same uninterrupted series of post I closed with.

"I will quite screwing with you, he was really French". Nostradamus

Yes I said a majority of Dutch people speak German, and i will repeat it.

You see 70 % of the Dutch people do speak German as a second language as well as English and French.

I do believe 70% pretty much constitutes a majority.

Kansas City Ks.

#31052 Jul 6, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make fun of Barney, he's lonely and possibly comes from a long line of goat fornicator. Wonder is his prom date wore wool?
They teach you talk like that in church?
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31053 Jul 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
They teach you talk like that in church?
No, but they warn us about it in Leviticus
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#31054 Jul 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how seem to ignore that in that same uninterrupted series of post I closed with.
"I will quite screwing with you, he was really French". Nostradamus
Yes I said a majority of Dutch people speak German, and i will repeat it.
You see 70 % of the Dutch people do speak German as a second language as well as English and French.
I do believe 70% pretty much constitutes a majority.
Well, how many second languages do they have, German, English and French. I don't remember any of my Dutch friend's kids taking German, but English was required. In fact Dutch television had weekly English lessons while I was there. I believe you're screwing with me was after it was brought to your attention. Must have been or you would not have raised so much heck about me saying that the French quatrain was Dutch. You always say your screwing with us after your caught in an error. I'm going to go have my second meal, breakfast, brunch, snack, lunch. Enough second meals?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonic 2 hr Choked 14
Gas Prices 4 hr Old timer 44
Corey Townsend Homosexual 12 hr Truth 11
walmart 23 hr NovaNeumisAdrianS... 6
Mikey Sun Guest 15
Nicest female ass in Poky (Jun '09) Sun Guest 23
Senator Jeff Flake AZ-R Sun guest 2

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance